Olympus has Fallen Ch. 04

Story Info
Babylonians attack, Constantine has a long naked run home.
5.7k words
4.72
11.2k
2

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers

Lying flat on her back on the sand, Circe sighed deeply as another post-orgasmic tingle raced up her spine. Curling her toes deep into the sand, she suppressed a slight giggle as they burrowed down into the cold earth and the coarse granules tickled her sensitive skin. Grinning wildly, she threw her head back and looked up into the sky, her eyes just catching the sun starting to peak above the horizon on the wine-dark sea. This new winter dawn was just spectacular, more beautiful than she could ever remember one being before. In complete wonder and amazement at the beauty arrayed before her, she stared at the large pink clouds lazily passing by overhead, glowing from being backlit by as the first rays of the sun hitting the earth. Looking down her bare, sand-encrusted and sweaty body, she smiled as she saw the top of Orion's head in her lap. Nestled comfortably between her legs, and snoozing away; his lips were still pressed up against her inner thigh in a kiss. He had done well that night, and for the first time in eons, Circe was completely and utterly relaxed. Her long sexual drought was now over, drenched in the flood he released from her cave.

Lifting her pinky to her mouth, she playfully bit down as she dug her toes down deep under the sand, and under Orion's body. He, like her, was nude and covered in dust, sweat and quite a few of her teeth marks on his body. Tunneling under his sleeping body, she was careful not to wake him until she found what she was searching for. Feeling his male hardness hit her toe, she grinned. BINGO!

He was just as rock hard now as he had been when they started their erotic romp twelve hours ago; the curse from Artemis being quite strong. Giggling as she heard him slightly moan, she continued digging, feeling every inch of his granite-like member that had burrowed itself deeply into the sand. Walking her toes up the underside of his shaft, when she reached his balls she lightly scratched the side of his bulging sacks with her pinky toe. The feel of his desperation, almost like a furnace sending countless waves of lust and desire into the earth instantly had her wet once more. Despite the fact that his continued unabated desire, made infinitely more potent by being bottled up in an ocean of unspent seed, made her incredibly horny; she did wince with guilt. He had been the best lover she had ever had, his face buried in her pussy for countless hours, his hard cock gently gliding into her and filling her up in ways she had long forgotten. She knew that this was sheer torment for him and for a second felt disappointment she could not entirely satisfy him. In the next second, however, she felt him stir between her legs, and lightly kiss her inner thigh, and that regret melted away like a snowflake in Hephaestus's workshop.

"Morning lover!" Orion said with a devilish smirk as he gently lifted his face from her lap and winked at her. Licking his lips, that were glazed with her thick, creamy honey, he felt her toes on his cock and smiled. "I wish those toes could release me Goddess! I really do."

Suddenly rising to his knees, his rigid purple cock instantly leaping up and thwacking his stomach, he launched his hand down into the sand and pulled out her left foot. Crooking his eyebrow up as he brought her fleshy pink sole to his lips he said, "I think somebody needs to be taught a lesson! It isn't nice to tease little Orion, especially since he tries so hard to please and wishes so much that he could release." Opening his mouth, he gently blew across her toes and arch, the loose sand quickly falling to the earth. As Circe started to sit up and pull her foot loose from his grip, Orion attacked, covering her inner sole with play bites that caused her to collapse back onto the sand in a fit of laughter.

"Orion....No.....EGAD! Great Zeus in Heaven STOP....You know I am ticklish!!"

Winking, he said, "I know!" As she gripped her sides and dissolved into a gelatinous blob of laughter, she was both delighted and shocked when he dug her other foot out of the sand and began lightly biting and kissing up that foot as well. Flicking his tongue rapidly across her flesh her laughing outburst only spurred him on to up his passionate attack. Now with both of her ankles in his hands, and his mouth swiftly alternating tickle attacks on each of her wiggling feet, when she felt the tip of his cock touch her outer pussy lips, she stopped laughing.

Looking longingly up into his face, her deep glowing green eyes watering with desire, she scooted forward and moaned as she felt his manhood gobbled up into her honey cave. Watching his face carefully, she smirked as she saw him shudder in pleasure as his shaft eased into her womanhood. "See Orion, you should know better than to try and punish a witch!"

"So unfair!" he winked as he grabbed her left ankle and brought her toes to his eager mouth. Greedily sucking each digit as he slowly began rocking back and forth in the sand, he started thrusting his hard manhood deeply inside her. "You really do not play fair."

Shuddering as he filled her womb to capacity and ground into her g-spot, she moaned. Lifting her hand up to his cheek as she thrust back with her pussy she said, "I wish things were different Orion. I wish this were good for you too..."

"Oh, it is good Goddess! So so so GOOD!"

"But you can't release? Isn't this torment for you?"

"It is, but it is a sweet torture. A torture I would willingly endure forever dear Goddess!"

Looking over at the statue of Artemis standing to their side, her face covered with Orion's tunic that she violently flung away once they began their romantic interlude, she shook her head. "I should have left that bitch's face uncovered! Perhaps if she could see what a good servant her "priest" is, she would have mercy." Moaning again as a wave of pleasure overtook her, she ripped her foot out of his mouth and locked her legs behind his ass, wanting to feel every inch of him plunging into her. As he fell forward and began kissing her neck, the full weight of his body pressing down on her, she felt all of him slamming hard into her body. Whispering into his ear she said, "Your loyalty to Artemis is misplaced my love. No Goddess that would deny such a glorious creature as yourself the feel of orgasmic release is worthy of worship."

Orion said nothing but grunted as he felt her full firm breasts press back against his chest, her diamond hard nipples teasing his flesh as he continued to grind into her pussy. He knew it was hopeless for release, but did not care. He lived only for her pleasure now and luxuriated as he felt every glorious thrust of his rod delve into her perfect pussy, filling him with pleasurable sensations that were beyond human description. Feeling her lust unlock, her womanly desire poured out onto his body like a fountain and he was filled with nothing but delirium.

Continuing to slowly pump into her, he suddenly shot up from her as he felt two hot wet furry horse lips press down on his back. "PEGASUS! Not now girl! I am busy!"

Hearing this, Circe cried "Pegasus! PEGASUS! Look, Orion, she is healed."

Shaking free of his horny haze, he stopped, his hard cock still inside her as he turned and saw the winged horse standing beside them. His heart soaring with relief, she looked completely restored to health; the near death broken beast that he last remembered seeing the night before now completely transformed. So swept away by the tryst with Circe, the dark memory of Pegasus's near death experience had temporarily been removed from his mind, but seeing her healthy and awake his memory restored and he gawked in amazement.

Circe too was amazed, and as she sat up, she sighed as she felt Orion's wet hard member plop out of her as he moved backward. Leaning up and kissing Orion's chest, she said, "See... I told you she would be OK."

Orion, his face plastered with a huge toothy grin, suddenly began to frown as he watched Pegasus's erratic motions on the sand. It was still obvious that she was fine health-wise, but it was equally obvious that something was agitating her. Snorting and pawing at the ground, she kept pacing back and forth and whinnying loudly.

"What's wrong with her?" Circe asked as she watched on in fascination, the winged horse growing desperate to convey some sort of message to them both.

"I don't..." Orion began to answer before he was interrupted by an earsplitting explosion from over his left shoulder. Now leaping to his feet, Circe joined him and clutched his chest in fear as they turned towards the sound. Both looked wildly around them for the cause, as a rolling thunder of continuous blasts echoed through the frosty air. Narrowing his eyes to focus, Orion pointed towards Circe's palace and cried, "Look!"

As she turned, they both watched as a huge mushroom cloud of purple and orange smoke billowed up from the far side of the island. Looking on in total horror, Circe shrieked "What the fuck is happening to my house!"

Running over and grabbing his bow and arrows, Orion instantly flipped into hunter mode, his instincts firing on automatic pilot. Pointing to Circe he commanded, "Go... Hide... I will check it out and let you know what is going on!"

"Oh no!" she snapped back as she waved her hand over her body, instantly robing herself in her seafoam green gown. "If my palace is under attack, I will see to it myself!"

Smiling in pride at her boldness, Orion nodded but indicated to her to crouch down. "Ok, sorry... I forget you are a Goddess." Winking he added, "I mean a 'Goddess' Goddess of course." Kissing her passionately he felt the fear in her pulse as their lips met. "I already knew you were a true Goddess."

"I am not a full Olympian Goddess Orion, but I am a highly skilled Witch and Demi-Goddess" she rebuked as she gently stroked his face. "But a girl does like to hear it said out loud, and," she added as she blushed "Your heroism is making me very wet right now."

Now running hand in hand towards the summit of the main hill, the two were relieved that once they approached the mammoth structure of her palace it was apparent that the flames were not coming from inside. Entering the marble halls, Orion felt the cold stone on his bare feet and looking down at his throbbing hard cock, rolled his eyes. "I should have grabbed my tunic too I think."

Feeling Circe pinch his bare ass he jumped as she whispered "No, I like you just like this. My big strong naked throbbing hero!" Looking right and left she saw nothing was disturbed. "Do you see any flames, Orion?" she called out to him as he stood in one of the entrance ways to the rest of her palace. Peering down a long dark hall she saw nothing. Both then turned sharply toward the sound of the frantic snorting of Pegasus, who had clopped her way into her palace and now had walked up the main stairs out onto the Veranda. From this vantage point, she had a perfect view overlooking the inlet towards Aphrodite's Island.

"Orion! Look, Pegasus is showing us the way!" Circe called out as both ran towards the veranda. As they ran through the doors, the sight that greeted them from across the narrow waters was a scene of unimaginable horror. The main temple of Aphrodite was completely ablaze and the skies were filled with the last of the Fire Scorpions, shooting off trails of flames as they turned and departed the island. Nothing but smoldering ruins and complete charred devastation was left from their rampage.

"What the fuck are those things!" Orion screamed as his eyes grew wide trying to take in the nightmarish vision. He had been a hunter his whole life and had tracked, hunted, killed, skinned, trapped and or otherwise subdued every known animal or beast known to man. From the run of the mill mountain lions of northern Greece to his battle with the ferocious Griffin, nothing on two legs or four had ever truly rattled him. This was different.

Watching Pegasus grow increasingly agitated on the veranda as she pawed at the paving stones and pointed her snout out to sea, Circe gasped. "A better question for the time being is who the fuck are those guys?"

Following her gaze with great difficulty, his eyes drawn like magnets to the final retreating fluttering of the last of the fire scorpions, Orion now turned to stare out onto the horizon over the sea. There, flooding the entire vista like a great dark velvet ribbon of sailcloth was the enormous flotilla of Babylonian warships all heading straight towards them. "Well..." he said as he cleared his throat. "Whoever they are, my bet is they do not come in peace."

Seeing the same sight, Circe scratched her chin. "I cannot fathom why Aphrodite has not manifested yet to defend her temple. This is most unusual! The Olympian Gods and Goddesses are quite possessive of their sacred spaces."

Pointing over towards the ruins of her shrine, Orion said, "I don't understand either, but, it is obvious that she is not coming and we are on our own. Surely she would never have allowed her own island to be destroyed like this. Something truly terrible must have happened... Anyhow, it does not matter right now, as we have a bigger problem from those ships. We need to get the fuck out of here, pronto!"

"Agreed, but.," Circe said. "What about Demetrius? And the Acolytes of Aphrodite? We cannot just leave them over there to the ravages of this invasion."

"No..." Orion paused. "But, we need a plan. From the looks of the fleet, they are just a few minutes from landing; both here and over on Aphrodite's island. We must be able to stall them long enough from being able to get a foothold so we can figure out some way of getting Demetrius and the Acolytes off of the island." Looking down at his quiver, he gulped as he saw he only had a dozen or so arrows in his stash. Looking back up at Circe he grimaced as he said "I don't know how well I am going to be able to defend ourselves with just this. Do you have a magic spell you can cast or something to hold off the invaders?"

"Well..., my powers are far less potent that Aphrodite's, but I can certainly whip up something to help those arrows last. I assume you are a good shot?"

Twisting his face into a smirk he said, "Am I a good shot? Are you kidding?" Now puffing up his chest he added "Without meaning to brag dear Circe, but I am the most prolific hunter in the world. Hence the reason I was chosen in that ill-fated contest for Artemis in the first place. Trust me, if you provide the arrows, and if I can get into a good spot for firing, I can hold these fuckers off indefinitely."

Running her hand over his bare chest she smiled as she jokingly said. "Ohhh, so confident! Sexy! OK, Orion, I think we are going to be a good team." Holding her hand over his quiver she closed her eyes and began to chant. "Eloi Quintero Ballista Infinito!"

Feeling his quiver now start to shake and throb, Orion saw each arrow begin to glow dark green and throb. Pulling out one to load his bow, he fired it at a nearby tree, hitting it squarely in the trunk as he planned. Looking back down, he saw that the quiver was still full, the spent arrow instantly replaced. With a huge grin on his face, he leaned over and kissed her. "You are a genius! This should at least give us a chance. Now, you stay here in the palace while I go scope out a safe protected perch from which to do some sniping."

"You know Orion," she added with her own smirk. "I am not just some helpless girl here. I think I might be able to mix up something special in my apothecary that can turn this situation around, but I need time. If you can keep the invaders occupied for a while, once my potion is complete, I will bring it down to you and I think we can turn this tide for good."

"Perfect!" he answered as he turned and quickly padded his way down her veranda stairs towards the beach. Quickly reconnoitering around the area, he grinned as he crept up and crouched down behind a thick stone wall. The spot gave him a perfect view of the beach, and the wall gave him some protection from counter attack. Feeling Pegasus's cold nose on his bare back, he turned back and patted her snout. "No Girl, you need to go back to Circe's palace and hide. You will be safe there."

Seeing her defiantly stand still, he narrowed his eyes and pointed angrily back towards the palace. Eventually, his angry look and increasingly harsh hand gestures convinced the worried horse to obey. With a mournful look on her face she quietly turned and reluctantly trotted back up the stairs and back into the palace. Now with Pegasus and Circe safely inside, Orion slunk back down in his hidden perch to watch the shore for the first invaders. As it turned out, he did not have a moment to spare as the first of hundreds of ships cut through the surf and ran up onto a sandy bar on the beach.

"OK, Men, you have your orders from King Dion himself. We are to look for the Goddess Ishtar and destroy everything Greek we find!" Lieutenant Xernon yelled out to his men as he lifted his sword into the air and strode out into the surf. At thirty years old this was the first time he had ever left Babylon, and his stomach was a sea of knots. His nerves were on edge both from the unpleasantness of the ocean voyage but also from his quite understandable concerns he had over such a dangerous and almost foolhardy mission. It was truly an unprecedented mission. No Babylonian fleet had ever entered this far west into the Aegean Sea before and certainly none could have ever conceived of mounting a direct assault on the temples to foreign Gods. When the word came down from Marduk that an expedition was to be launched to return the Goddess Ishtar to Babylon and to destroy all temples to the Greek Gods they could find on the hunt, most army veterans thought it a sick joke. Mere mortals do not battle the Gods, and although the Great God Marduk was all powerful and all knowing, grumbles among the men made them all wonder if somehow the divine signs had been misinterpreted.

To most of the officer corps distress, however, it was apparent that they had not as the King was insistent that Marduk's plans go forward. The green soldiers drafted into service for this seemingly suicidal mission were far more enthused about the prospects of success than the veterans. Plied with strong drink and tantalizing promises of an endless spree of unfettered rape and pillage, all itched to get ashore. Each horny young sailor eager to plunge his Babylonian manhood into some tight Greek maiden at the first opportunity. Being assigned part of the invasion force tasked with an attack on Aphrodite's temple, the men in Xernon's platoon were beyond excited. The allure of the nubile acolytes of the Greek Goddess of love being famous even in faraway Babylon. Seeing the main force pull away towards the main island, and his squad of one hundred ships assigned the smaller island adjacent; the grousing on board nearly turned into a mutiny.

"We got fucked on this detail Xernon! All our buddies are going to be scoring some beautiful young ass while we get to conquer what? This fucking abandoned rock!" Anshar cried as he followed his commander into the surf with the rest of the squad."

"Yeah, Lieutenant! This is bullshit I tells Ya! I was promised fresh Greek pussy!" another private yelled, agreeing entirely with his comrade.

"Just shut up and do as you are told!" Xernon barked as he waved the rest of the flotilla ashore.

"Bullshit man! Complete bullshit!" Anshar continued yelling as he waved his arms in the air, urging the others on to support him. As Xernon surveyed the gathering men on the beach, he could tell that Anshar's sentiments were widely felt. A few more minutes of this and he would have a full scale mutiny on his hand.

"Ours is not to question why..." Xernon blankly stated as the rest of his men waded ashore.

"Right, ours is but to do or die!" Anshar snapped back, completing his phrase. "Well, I would never have signed up for this bullshit duty if I had known it was going to be a sausage fest. I was promised pussy man, and pussy I shall...URGH!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers
12