Olympus has Fallen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

Hearing this, Thor started to stand before he was stopped by her words. "No, not yet my poor horny dense ex. You need to earn your release." Struggling to not rush forward and take her, Thor, for once, was quiet and listened.

"Good boy! It appears you can learn after all. Now, there are going to be some major changes I will require before I agree to help you. After all, you really don't think I am going to just let you jam that big ole dick in me without a bit of foreplay do you?"

Thor remained silent but shook his head.

"Good" she continued. "Now, be a good boy and get on your hands and knees. Your first task is to show your new owner the proper respect she deserves." Complying, Thor got onto his knees and after she pointed to the ground, eventually got down on all fours.

"Now, crawl, crawl like the lowly worm that you are, and come over and kiss my foot. This will show me you are serious about your re-education."

Watching from the side, Loki again cupped his mouth and suppressed a laugh. The vision of his naked and throbbing best friend, so bitterly humbled by a mere mortal woman was just too delicious not to wallow in the glorious revelation. Thor however bubbled and boiled in a brew of conflicting emotions over her command. He was the one to give orders, not take them. He was the one who used women for his sexual pleasure, not the one who was to be used. Now with the tables upturned, this was the ultimate humiliation. It was one thing to be bound and teased by Aphrodite, a Goddess after all, but to be so humbled by a mortal woman was a fate worse than death. To Thor, a girl was just a mere thing, a lowly flesh object to plunge his meat into and to be humbled by one was a bridge too far. His mouth flew open as her words echoed through his head, he remained still as a stone. Unable to force himself to crawl to her, he rose back up onto his knees and started to stand.

Seeing him hesitate and then begin to rise, Grid rolled her eyes and walked over to Loki. "Ok, take me back to Athens. Obviously Fucktard here is a slower learner than I thought. He can just stew in his own unspent cum for eternity for all I care."

Hearing this, Thor cried out "No! No! I will do it!" Closing his eyes in shame, he dropped forward onto his hands and began crawling through the flowers toward Grid. "It is hard, but I will do it. Please! You must help me."

Smirking at the desperation in his tone, when he got back down on his hands, she cried "All the way down fucker! I want your nose in the dirt like the pig you are!"

Closing his eyes, Thor leaned forward and touched his nose to the ground. To his horror, the thick bed of flowers now added their own weight to his torment as their soft, luxurious pedals teased his still stiff and aching cock and balls. Slowly he wormed his way towards her and stopped once she placed the heel of her foot on his forehead.

"Good boy!" she cried as she ran her toes through his hair. Lowering her foot to the ground, she tapped her big toe on his nose. "Now, make it convincing."

Thor needed no encouragement and puckered his lips and kissed the toe she presented. Feeling his lips on her foot, instantly she felt her panties soak, the surge of power she felt over this fallen God revving her engine up to high. She had been on the receiving end of Thor's brutish attentions for years and never had he touched her like this. Usually, he simply grabbed her and slammed his meat inside her body, tossing her away carelessly after he shot his load into her like a piece of spent trash. Now, she was almost moved by the tenderness by which he lovingly kissed and sucked her flesh. It was obvious that he was suffering greatly under his curse and now she knew she could literally get him to do anything she wanted. As her mind reviewed all of the bad times she had with him, she broke out in laughter as one image burst into her mind.

Still sucking her toe, Thor was quiet as she spoke. "Thor baby, do you remember the Solstice from a few years ago?"

He said nothing as he had no remembrance of what she was referring to.

"Oh, I figured you might have forgotten, but don't worry, I didn't. Anyway, let me refresh your memory as this is going to be the one of the keys to your redemption. You, in your thuggish and rough way, took me to your bed and told me you had a present for me for the Solstice. I, like a fool, was thrilled, I kick myself as I should have known better than to have high expectations. Imagine my surprise when you violently flipped me onto my stomach and plunged your cock deep and painfully into my ass. I suppose in your ignorance you thought that some unexpected, and unlubricated, anal sex might be an appropriate present for your girlfriend."

As she spoke, Thor began to sweat as the memories of his past indiscretions with Grid raced through his brain. He still remained silent but eagerly continued sucking and kissing her soft, supple foot.

"I see from the increase in your exertions I may have sparked a memory. That's good! That will help you when recreate that scene." Pulling her foot from his mouth she walked around his prone body, she placed her right foot on the rim of his ass. Wiggling her toe between his legs she giggled as she added "I wonder if you will take to the surprise better than I did?"

Loki now completely lost it and fell to the ground in hysterical laughter. Thor remained silent, but his face now burned in shame, the thought of a woman taking him in the ass too horrible to imagine.

Lifting her foot out of his rear, she tapped her butt with the sole of her foot before walking back over to Loki. Turning to Thor she said "OK, here is the deal. Your friend is going to take me back to Athens. Meet me there in three months and I will give you your first assignment for your road to redemption. I am going to help you Thor, but you are going to have a long, long road ahead of you." Looking at her from the ground his eyes burned in spite and lust as he watched her grin at his humiliation.

"Now, stand up!" she commanded

Thor complied, and despite desperately wanting to cover himself, he kept his hands close at his side. The fear of accidently touching himself and reigniting the pain gave strength to his will to keep his junk exposed. His face was red as fire as he could see her openly gaping at him, running her eyes up and down his completely exposed body. The feel of her womanly lust gazing at his body only making him harder.

"Without your divine powers it is going to be quite a haul to Athens so I bet it will take you every second of the three months to make the trip." Glowering at his cock she giggled. "I should make you take the journey naked, as despite being a dick you are quite a spectacular hunk of man-meat, but I am going to take mercy on you." Wriggling her hips seductively, she reached up under her gown and shimmied out of her silken purple panties. Reaching down with her toes, she flipped them up into the air and caught them with her hand. Holding them out in front of her, she smiled as she relished what was going to happen next.

"So Thor, what do you think of your outfit? These might be a tight fit, but at least it will keep little Thor all covered up nice and snug." Her mouth open in a howl of laughter, she tossed them to the embarrassed God and watched the horrified look on his face as they fell to his feet. Lifting them up into his hands he felt his mouth go dry. The panties were tiny, just a thin strip of silk and two triangles; barely enough to cover anything. Adding to his degradation were the screams of laughter erupting from Loki, now breathless and red faced as he pounded the earth as he held the tiny thong up in front of his crotch.

"I think they look very sexy Thor!" Loki cried as he wept tears of laughter at the sight. Oh, how he relished this. He had been on the receiving end of so much of Thor's big mouthed buffoonery for centuries. Despite feeling sorry for his friend, it was just too delicious not to watch him struggle with the dramatic decline in his circumstances. "This could be a whole new look for you!"

"Shut up Loki!" Thor snapped as he shook in anger and humiliation. He did not move but stood ramrod still as he stared at the tiny panties in his hand.

"Well go on! We don't have all day." Grid cried as she too choked back laughter.

With his hands trembling, Thor stepped his legs into the thong and winced as the tight silk string cut into his flesh. He grunted loudly as he struggled to pull them up over his thick muscular thighs.

"Oh, it is going to be close" Grid winked as she jabbed Loki in the ribs and they both watched the God of Thunder struggle and strain to pull the tiny purple garment up his body. Finally, with his face straining he got them up to his crotch and with a Herculean effort pulled them out from his body and over his bulging manhood. Looking down, he sighed loudly. He looked ridiculous; every ripple and vein in his cock seemingly more exposed by the thin silk than if he had just remained naked. This was the ultimate humiliation; the great God of war and thunder now standing helpless, erect and wearing women's panties.

Holding her hand up in front of her face she framed his body between her hands. "I love it! You just look adorable!" Turning to Loki she added "Ok, I think it time for you to take me back to Athens. I have agreed to help Thor out but under my terms. He is very fortunate I am a loving and giving person."

"No, I wholeheartedly agree Grid. You have been quite magnanimous and beyond fair." Winking he added "In fact, you are one hell of a woman! Perhaps I should have made a run at you when I had the chance."

Snaking her nail down his chest she blushed and winked back. "Perhaps you should have Loki. Perhaps you should have. Anyhow, I want to get back to the city before the Solstice festival is over. Thor has his first assignment, so let's roll."

Nodding, Loki raised his hands as a black mist began seeping out of his pores. Within seconds, he once again transformed back into a majestic large black eagle. Running her hands over his wing, Grid crawled up onto his back and gripped the back of his neck with her thighs. Feeling her now bare pussy brush up against the soft feathers she shivered in delight as the tendrils tickled her inner thigh. The whole interaction with Thor had gotten her shockingly horny and she now could not wait to be returned to the temple of Athena where she could take care of business. Oh, how she was going to use the next three months well and her mind raced with thousands of devious plans she would conceive for the retraining of Thor. Launching into the air, she laughed as she waved down at Thor, his mouth still open in shock at his dramatic fall and humiliation.

"See you in a few months, fucker! Don't be late!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers
12