Olympus has Fallen Ch. 09

Story Info
Demetrius defends Aphrodite's Acolytes, Orion arrives.
4.3k words
4.38
8.3k
2

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"I think he is finally waking up Lady Lygia," Mithra, one of the acolytes of Aphrodite, cried as she gently prodded Demetrius with her bare foot.

"Wha, what..., where am I?" Demetrius croaked, his throat dry and his mind just brushing away the fog of his temporary insanity and unexpected nap.

"Don't you remember? You are on the island of the temple of the great and glorious Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. Praise be to her divinity that you are awake" Lygia answered as she slightly smiled through her tear streaked lips.

Popping his eyes open wide as his mind rapidly cleared, Demetrius leaped to his feet as the memories flooded into his brain. "Holy fuck, how long was I out?"

"Not long, perhaps an hour..." Lygia said as she continued struggling to choke back her sobs. "But we have problems Demetrius and thank Aphrodite you are awake. We have big, big, big problems!"

"Oh? What has happened? Did the Fire Scorpions return?"

"Merciful Gods no, but, remember those black sails on the ships you were telling us about."

"Yes."

"They have landed and..." she continued as she fell to her knees weeping. "And your fears were completely justified Demetrius. They are not here on a friendly mission but are attacking our island and are wreaking pure havoc as we speak. Hundreds of Babylonian soldiers are swarming all over the beach and the ruins of the temple and they are hunting down all of the Priestesses that have not been captured already!"

Rapidly sitting up straight, Demetrius felt his face grow white as his worst fears seemed to have come true. Looking over into the grief-stricken and worried face of Lygia he asked, "How many of your acolytes remain hidden?"

"I do not know. By some miracle, Mithra and I were able to stay hidden, but I do not know how many of the others have been able to escape. I do know that the soldiers outside are desperately looking for us, so this is a raid with an explicit mission to capture us." Her voice cracking in a muffled wail she added "Oh Demetrius, you have got to help us. I overheard one of the soldiers while I was hiding in the ruins of the temple, and, and..." Her voice breaking into a quiver, she struggled to speak as she continued. "They are preparing to gang rape all of the Priestesses and Acolytes of the Goddess on the ruins of Aphrodite's altar for some sort of monstrous ritual! It is horrible! JUST HORRIBLE!" Wiping her eyes as she calmed slightly she added "I just do not understand why the Goddess Aphrodite has not returned to protect her loyal servants."

"Those fuckers! Don't worry Lygia, we will rescue all of them and then get the hell off of this island." Grimacing as he spoke, he felt his chest tighten as his blood boiled and he balled up his hands up into fists. Glancing over at Lygia and Mithra, he shook with rage as he saw the terror and grief in their eyes. What kind of men would attack an island of defenseless women? These were not men, but savage beasts! No matter what it took, or how it would be accomplished, he knew what his next task was going to be. He must save the girls and somehow get them all off of the island. But how, that was the question. How could one naked man and two female Priests defeat an army of Babylonian soldiers? Glancing back at the terrified women, Demetrius forced a warm smile on his face as he said "Lygia, have faith. There is no doubt that Aphrodite will return soon and avenge these atrocities. Really, you must not worry. Everything is going to be alright."

Looking around at his surroundings, he saw that he was in some kind of underground chamber carved out of the stony ground. Barely recognizable as a manmade structure, the dimly lit space was more of a cave than a proper room. Glancing over at some sacks of grain and barrels of flower leaning up against the wall, it was obvious that this was a storage cellar. "I assume it is safe here, but how on earth did you manage to drag me down into this place?"

"After your episode with Sintra, we brought you down here to recover from your coma. We store all sorts of medicinal herbs and potions in this cave and assumed that it would be out of harm's way if your warnings about the armada were accurate. It was safe, but Sintra and some of the others went outside to look for fresh water and never returned. After they had been gone about thirty minutes, I grew worried and I snuck up to the surface and discovered the horrible truth. They and most of the others have been captured by the invaders, and..." Clasping her hands over her eyes, Lygia struggled to continue through her soft sobs. "They have been stripped and bound on the ruins of the altar. It was when I was hiding that I overheard one of their commanders say that he wanted all of the Priestesses of Aphrodite captured so they can be anally raped by his men in some sort of sacrificial rite to their Babylonian Goddess. This, he stated, would make the great Goddess Ishtar very pleased and perhaps encourage her to return home. I did not understand what he meant, but one thing is obvious. They are going to violate my acolytes on the very ruins of the altar to the Goddess of Love! We cannot let this happen!"

"It will not Lygia, I promise!" Demetrius said as he gritted his teeth in grim determination. Closing his eyes, his mind desperately churned as he tried to think of a plan to rescue the girls and escape. Turning back to Lygia he asked, "How many soldiers did you see when you were hiding outside?"

"One hundred, perhaps more. I did not hang around long enough to count. Once I realized what was happening, Mithra and I ran back here to hide." Wiping her eyes, she added "What are we going to do Demetrius? I am so frightened. There are so many of them, and they are fully armed. We have no hope of defeating them and I am sure they will find this place eventually."

"Well, there is always hope" he answered as his lips curled into a smile. "Do you have any weapons in this cellar?"

"Sadly no. We are Priestesses to the Goddess of Love. Weapons are not allowed on this island."

"Hmmm, well, that makes it a bit more difficult, but not impossible. We do have one advantage, though, and one I assume they do not know about."

"Oh, what is that?"

"Well" he continued as he pushed back Lygia's tear soaked hair out of her face. "As part of my blessing from my long-ago tryst with Aphrodite, I have been made immortal. I can still feel pain, but I cannot be killed." Raising his eyebrow and smiling as he tried to comfort her he added "I think that may come in quite handy right now." Smirking he added "I do wish I still had my ring of invisibility, but..., sometimes we have to play the hand we are dealt."

"Yes, but you can still be overwhelmed and your imperviousness to death can't help you with that! You are outnumbered two hundred to one! How can you defeat those odds?"

Stroking his chin, Demetrius said "Well, I have an idea that is so fucking crazy it might just work. Remember what happened to Sintra when she was stung by the Scorpion."

"Of course."

"Well, what you don't know is, I captured one of those beasts and have it chained down on the beach on the other side of the island. With a little luck, she has not been discovered and perhaps..."

"Yes!" Lygia cried as her mind snapped to attention and she could understand the plan he was forming. "Perhaps we can milk that venom out of your captured Scorpion and somehow poison the soldiers. It had a pretty devastating effect on Sintra so hopefully it will work on them too."

"Exactly!" Demetrius said with a smile as he ran his finger down her nose. Glancing over into a corner of the room, he spied a stack of empty wine skins and pointed. "Gather those up and follow me. With Aphrodite's help, the Scorpion is right where I left her."

Gathering up the empty skins in their arms; Demetrius, Lygia, and Mithra snuck up the stone stairs to the surface of the ruined palace and stealthily crept outside. Seeing that the coast was clear, they hunkered down and started running towards the beach on the far side of the island.

While they ran off, down on the main plaza of the ruins of Aphrodite's temple, Commander Gudea stood still and grinned. Looking over at the ten naked women chained face down over the toppled marble column in the center of the courtyard he was very pleased. Glancing to his right, he watched dozens of his soldiers openly gape at the erotic sight. The tents in their tunics were quite prominent as they gawked at the excessively arousing display of so many perfect bare female asses lined up perfectly in a row.

"You there!" he screamed at one of his sergeants. "Get those men back to work. There will be plenty of ass fucking for everyone once all has been prepared properly."

"Yes, sir!" Sergeant Awil answered, before adding "But if you could give the men a small taste of this glorious pussy buffet, I think it would help them concentrate." Unable to not glance back at the line of women he said, "Holy fuck these girls are smoking hot! Seeing them all spread out naked in the open like this, their wide slits just waiting anxiously to be filled with our meat, it is quite distracting."

"Well, Sergeant!" Gudea snapped. "Have you found the two missing Priestesses?"

Looking down at the sand he answered meekly "No sir."

"And have you and the men unloaded the bronze idol of Ishtar yet? This is not just a recreational fuck fest you know. This is to be a holy ceremony. I was tasked by the Great King Dion himself to personally set up the altar to Ishtar on top of Aphrodite's temple. He gave me the full responsibility to personally supervise the rape and pillage of her Priestesses in the dedication ceremony to Ishtar, and it is a responsibility I take seriously. This is a sacred mission! All Babylon is in an uproar since Ishtar has gone missing and all hope that this will satisfy her enough so she will return home."

"Yes, yes sir!" the sergeant replied.

Grinning, the commander continued "It should also be abundantly clear to you that the Gods themselves have blessed our mission." Pointing to the smoke pouring off of the still smoldering roof he said, "Just look, the temple to that hated whore Aphrodite was already destroyed before we got here! What more proof could there be of the rightness of our mission than that! There is no doubt that Ishtar will be very pleased with our efforts. Once this final ceremony of degradation and defilement of her rival's acolytes is complete, she will return home to her husband, the Magnificent and all Powerful God Marduk!"

"Of course sir, yes."

"So, if you want to plunge your cock into these glorious asses anytime soon, I would suggest you find those missing Acolytes and set up that fucking idol right now!"

Now snapping straight at attention, the sergeant saluted and loudly yelled back "Yes sir!" Turning to his men he barked "Ok you horny fuckers, you heard Command Gudea. Get your mind off those women's pussies and get back to work. If you do not find those missing girls soon, the only thing you will be fucking tonight is your own hands!" Grousing but obeying, the men turned from their semi-hypnotized gape fest and started walking back towards their ships on the beach.

On the other side of the island, Demetrius sighed in relief as he saw the Scorpion was right where he left her, and even more, fortunately, was fast asleep. Waving quietly to Lygia, he motioned for her and Mithra to circle around the beast with the empty skins. With his hands sweating, he prepared to attempt to milk the venom out of the giant insect's stinger.

Seeing the girls in place, Demetrius rubbed his hands together since they were now dripping with sweat. He knew that one sting from that monster could possibly send him into an erotic loop from which he could never recover. With no way of releasing his seed, there would be no way to release the poison. Closing his eyes in a silent prayer to Aphrodite, he lunged forward and grabbed the tail, pointing the stinger out at a forty-five-degree angle away from his body.

Looking over to Lygia he screamed "Now! Bring the skins now!"

Running forward, Lygia slipped the opening of the wine skin over the stinger as Demetrius began lightly stroking the scaly tail of the Scorpion.

Seeing the venom begin to flow swiftly into the leather pouch, he soothingly said, "There we go, girl! Yes...., give us your milk like a good scorpion. Yes.., oh yes! Good Girl!"

Smiling broadly at the success of his plan so far, over the next twenty minutes one hundred wineskins were filled to bursting by his soft teasing strokes on the Scorpion. To his surprise, the monster did not struggle but seemed to enjoy the attention; happily releasing hundreds of gallons of venom into the leather bags. Now with phase one of his plan complete, Demetrius lightly patted the side of the animal and motioned for the women to follow him up to the crest of the dune.

"So far so good!" he winked as Lygia slightly smiled back at him.

As they crept up to the top of the dune and peered over the side, her smile evaporated as Demetrius's face grew red with rage. There in the center of the plaza in front of the remains of the temple were the other acolytes, alive but crying, and all in a desperate state of frenzy and humiliation. Completely naked, each girl was bound ankle and wrist to one other, their legs and arms as spread as wide as possible. Bent face down over an overturned charred marble column, their large full breasts swung wildly as they struggled to close their legs and get away, their pitiful cries muffled by the gags placed in their mouths. Seeing this, Lygia sobbed and gripped the sand with her nails, the utter degradation of her servants being so humiliatingly displayed sending her into a blind rage.

Demetrius too struggled to watch the scene without wanting to rush forward and pummel the fuck out of any Babylonian fool enough to get in his way. Checking his rage, he bit his lip and he kept his cool. Luckily, he thought, the rest of the beach was relatively deserted, the majority of the soldiers all being far down the beach struggling to pull an enormous statue of Ishtar through the pounding surf. Only three Babylonians remained in the plaza. Scanning the area, his angry frown turned into a smile as he saw a huge stack of unguarded bows with countless full quivers of arrows stacked neatly off to their side. Two of the soldiers were obviously transfixed by the erotic vision of the naked women as the third, apparently an officer was bent over whispering something into Sintra's ear.

"Oh yes!" Gudea hissed as he reached down and ran tiny circles over Sintra's dangling nipples. "These are getting hard girl, despite your hatred for me! I like that! That will make your defilement so much more complete. Being aroused against your will as oceans of cum fill up your ass by my soldiers will be so humiliating for you. Oh, how delicious your degradation will be."

Walking around to the other side of the column, his rough hands teasingly danced over her fully spread and exposed ass cheeks. Reaching down between her legs, he laughed as his middle finger lightly stroked her completely exposed love nob, and he watched a shudder undulate up her back. Feeling a tiny drop of her hot honey drizzle down onto his finger, he lifted it to his mouth and slowly licked it off. "Oh, how perfect! You are getting so wet." Smacking his lips loudly as the sweet taste soaked into his tongue he growled. "Ishtar is going to be so pleased. How wonderful a tribute to her divine superiority that the acolytes of Aphrodite are growing aroused against their will in her presence." Smacking Sintra's ass hard, he cackled as he continued "I will make sure I take your ass cherry first my dear! As commander of this expedition, it is a dirty job, but someone has to be the first."

Preparing to lean down and whisper some new atrocity into her ear, he stopped as he heard his two soldiers shouting. "Stop! Stop that man! Commander, we have an intruder!"

Quickly spinning around, Gudea's eyes grew wide in astonishment at the sight of a fully naked and erect man charging down the sand dune. Looking over at his soldiers he shouted "Well fools, don't just stand there, shoot him! What in the fuck are you waiting for?"

"We have Commander, but nothing seems to be stopping him" one of them answered as he fired another arrow at Demetrius.

Gudea, turning back to watch the arrow pierce the intruder's chest, gasped as he saw it had no effect and the nude intruder kept right on running, undeterred by his wound. Staring at Demetrius closer he saw to his amazement that seven other arrows already were sprouting like porcupine quills from various spots on his body. Turning to his men he shouted "Sound the general alarm! No enemy can leave this island alive!"

With his heart pounding and his body now wracked with pain as arrow after arrow pierced his flesh, Demetrius struggled to continue his frantic pace. He knew he had one shot and this was it. He had to retrieve those weapons before the rest of the regiment was alerted to his presence. Painful though the arrows may be, he knew that they could not kill him. Being swarmed by two hundred fully armored soldiers at once however would put his plans to failure at once as he certainly could be subdued. Immortal he may be, but that blessing did not come with the strength of Hercules. He certainly could be captured and chained, as a thousand examples of his prior states of bondage flashed through his mind.

Rushing like a madman straight at the terrified soldiers, he made certain to wave his arms wildly and look as fearsome as possible. He had to keep them at a safe distance. Around thirty yards away from their firing position, he suddenly lurched to the left and dove towards the cache of bows and arrows. Gathering as many into his arms as he could carry, he turned around and raced back to the top of the dune. His tender and exposed ass was repeatedly pummeled with numerous missiles as it was an inviting big white juicy target. Reaching the top of the dune, he leaped over the edge and collapsed on the sand, Lygia shrieking as she saw the twenty or so projectiles sticking out of his back.

"Oh, dear Mother Gaia! Are you alright Demetrius?"

Grunting in agony as he pulled an arrow out of his upper left thigh, Demetrius moaned "Yes, but we don't have much time for chit-chat." Handing Lygia and Mithra several quivers of arrows he barked "Ladies, please dip as many of these in the venom as you can and hand them to me as I fire. From behind this sand berm, if our luck holds out, I think I can take out as many men as they can send up here to capture me." Pointing down the steep embankment he added "See, there is nowhere for them to take cover from my firing position here. It should be pretty easy shooting."

"Are you a good shot? Are you a hunter?" Lygia asked.

"I am passable." Blushing he continued "In my prior life, it seems so long ago now, I was a shepherd. If we were herding these fuckers, it would be much more in my wheelhouse, but we can't always get what we want. I did however occasionally have to take out a wolf that threatened my flock, so I am somewhat familiar with using this weapon." Pausing as he poked his head above the sand, he continued "But I would feel much better if Orion was here. Zeus knows, but he is the best marksman on the planet."

"Who is Orion?"

Looking back and winking Demetrius said, "A dear friend. Don't worry, you will meet him soon enough." Hearing the commotion down below as additional soldiers began to fill the plaza he added "Now, quickly, hand me a quiver full of dipped arrows. They are massing for an attack."

Down below on the open plain in front of Aphrodite's ruined temple, Commander Gudea was cursing his soldiers loudly. "You bastards must be the worst shots in all of Babylon! How on earth can two of my archers, at close range, fail to stop a completely naked and unarmed man! Holy Marduk, the shame of this, is too much to bear."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12