Olympus has Fallen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok! Ok! I will do whatever you fuckers want me to do. Just please, please let me go."

His screams were once again cut off by the gloves as they rushed in and clamped his mouth shut. Now completely immobilized by hundreds of wriggling leather fingers, his cock and balls were still shockingly untouched. As his eyes grew wider in a panic, he felt his stomach boil as he watched in abject horror as two pairs of gloves floated in with a large cylindrical object in their palms.

Beading his eyes to try and see what it was, he babbled and continued to incoherently scream. "Hey, Wait a minute! What the..., What the fuck is that is that in your hand..., Oh no! Oh God! Oh God no! NO! Oh for fuck's sake, you have got to be kidding!"

He now recognized the object. It was a huge half gallon can of Crisco he had just bought the week before on sale. Carefully opening the lid, the first glove dove inside and then slowly floated out, the thick excess viscous grease dripping down onto the mattress. Lingering as it hovered over his completely bare and exposed manhood, it suddenly dropped and splattered its contents on his cock and balls. Working feverishly, more gloves rushed forward and thoroughly coated his organs with the warm slippery grease. When one of the gloves then lightly gripped his shaft and began to stroke, Jim Bob rolled his eyes back into his head and loudly moaned.

"No fucking way! You are not going to do this! I am not a..., oh God, Oh! Oh, my Jesus...!"

For the next hour, he struggled to hold back his cum as the gloves masterfully administered the best hand job he had ever received in his life. With his balls quivering and his toes curling, he groaned and whimpered like a mad man as the inevitable flood began to rush forward. Quivering and sputtering out desperate pleas, he knew it was no hope in resisting and he was going to spew. Despite his overwhelming horniness, this was beyond degrading and Jim Bob just could not stomach being jacked off against his will like this. As his back arched and he started to let out a huge growling moan of relief, the hands suddenly all instantly stopped, leaving him teetering right on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God NO! Not this! Please! Please!!! I changed my mind! Just one more stroke!" he begged, his reptilian brain now having seized control of his body. His overwhelming urge to shoot more than making up for his desire to maintain his dignity and his babbling begging disintegrated into incoherent grunts and gurgles. With tears of frustration streaming out of his eyes, he thrashed and humped helplessly up into the air, desperate for just one more stroke to release his flood of spooge. It was not coming, and sadly, he knew he wasn't cumming either.

Collapsing back on the bed as the orgasmic wave receded back into his now bright blue balls, he whimpered. Through his half-closed eyes, he warily watched as one of the gloves floated up to the calendar and made a single hash mark on today's date. Denied release while being so close to the edge was sheer erotic torture and it took a few minutes for his erection to start to subside. Now, hopefully, he thought, with the gloves having had their revenge, they would leave.

"Ok! Fun is over now! I have learned my lesson. Please, please leave!" he begged as his mind returned to sensibility. Sadly, he saw that the gloves continued to hold him down, but at least their teasing assault had stopped. Glancing down his stomach, he saw that he was flaccid and sighed in relief. Exhausted, he wanted nothing more than to go to sleep now.

His rest was short lived and he suddenly jerked as he felt the gloves start to stir again. Looking up, his stomach dropped when he saw them raise the can of Crisco up into the air again. Staring at the floating can intensely, he shuddered when he watched a glove form three fingers then dip down deep into the can. Not understanding the significance at first, when several gloves wriggled under his hips and raised his ass cheeks up off the bed and spread them wide, it became horrifyingly clear.

"Oh fuck no! NO! God damn you! NO! Not that! Anything but that!!!" he hollered as the greased up leather glove began to float towards his helpless and exposed hole. Finding its mark, it quickly burrowed into his ass. Shrieking loudly, he moaned out a huge sigh as his erection instantly returned. Pulling out of his freshly violated manhole, he softly whimpered when another greased up glove began to slowly stroke his shaft again and he realized what was happening. This was going to be his fate for the next thirty days. Perpetually taken right to the edge of orgasm before being jerked back before passing the point of no return. Rolling his eyes back in his head as he loudly groaned, he could scarcely imagine how he was going to endure a full month of this.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in New York, Constantine Demopolus fidgeted nervously in his hard wooden chair. Sitting in the hall outside the office of the Dean of Ancient History and Mythological Studies, he knew that he had screwed up. He had completely blanked on his noon appointment with his Dissertation advisor, it being just one of the many things he had programmed into his now lost cell phone that he had lost track of. Thinking how close he came to missing the most important meeting of his career, his stomach was churning.

Still foggy and shaken from his humiliating run home that morning, he had been shaky all day. That event, and the crazy interaction with the beautiful imaginary vision at the Met, it was obvious to him that his insane schedule was finally causing him to crack. Finding oneself completely nude in the middle of Central Park was a wake-up call. What more evidence could he need to confirm that a full-scale psychotic break was just around the corner and knowing this, he knew that this was the final straw. Something had to give. If he could create a full blown interaction with a Mythological Goddess, purely out of the imagination of his exhausted mind, and then go and strip off and run naked through the streets of New York, who knew what bizarre stunt might come next. The decision was clear. One of his three jobs was going to have to go. Knowing that it was going to be the waiter job at his parent's restaurant, he knew that this shitty day was only going to get shittier when he broke the news to his mother that afternoon.

A more practical concern to him for the time being though was the loss of his phone. He lived by his phone. The phone told him what bills to pay, what classes to attend, and what emails to return. Working three jobs; Museum Security Job, Adjunct Professor, and waiter, his whole life was on a very tight schedule with no room for error. That schedule today had been blown to smithereens and hence the reason he almost missed this important meeting. It was only by pure accident that one of his students reminded him, and he was able to arrive out here in the hall, late but present.

"Constantine, you may come in now," Doctor Stevens said curtly as he opened his office door.

"Thank you, sir, I am so..."

"You are late you know," the Dean snapped as he sat down in his desk chair.

"Yes, I really am sorry. I lost my cell phone this morning and have been off kilter ever since."

"Yes, and about that. I think you are going to have to make some big decisions soon. This cannot continue Constantine. You are going to have to decide what you want to do. Are you going to be an academic and continue teaching or are you going to continue all of these outside jobs that are wearing you down? You certainly don't want your work to suffer do you?"

"No, no, of course not. I am definitely going to scale my other activities back, I promise. I just thought that..."

"Great! I don't mean to bust your chops too hard, but I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page." Doctor Stevens interrupted as his frown slowly evaporated and turned into a smile. "It is just that you are one of our most promising Doctoral students and an excellent teacher. It would be a shame to have such a bright star burn out too quickly. As your advisor, I want to see you do well."

"Yes, yes, thank you so much. I really hope that..."

"And it pleases me to no end to tell you that your Dissertation has been wholeheartedly approved for publishing by the University. The committee has reviewed all of the academic work that has been done in this field in the past and you are really blazing a new trail. It is quite exciting."

"Really? I am, I, I am blown away! I thought that perhaps it was too obscure, but I hoped..."

"Yes, I admit that when I read the title," Doctor Stevens continued as he smirked. "I knew that it was going to need work. The book is great, but frankly, the title is terrible."

"You mean the committee didn't like 'The cross-cultural significance of the Myth of Chronus, the cults relics and their ethnographic, sociological and anthropological influence on ancient religions throughout Europe, Egypt, and the Middle East'?"

"Yeah..." Doctor Stevens sighed. "God that sucks. A little wordy don't you think?"

"Well..., maybe, but of course, it is an academic work..."

"Yes, but even the most obscure and tweedy professorial Tome needs a catchy title." Grinning, Doctor Stevens sat up straight and said "Now, I have a suggestion for a new title, if you are open. One that I think will get your newly published work actually read by other academics."

"Well, I am all ears."

"How does 'A Study of the Myth of the Sword of Chronus' sound? That seems to catch the spirit and guts of your research and probably will make it far more likely to be picked up and read."

Grinning, Constantine nodded. "I like it!"

"Great! You know Tino, I think this book of yours is going to have a significant impact on your life. It really is an amazing work of scholarship and research. You are obviously the world's expert on this subject matter and should be very proud of the work you have done." Smiling warmly, he added "In fact, the book already has been quite significant to your future as it has brought you one giant leap closer to getting your Doctorate." Extending his hand across his desk he shook Constantine's hand and said "Congratulations DOCTOR Demopolus!"

12