Olympus has Fallen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the flames flickered higher, Aphrodite felt increasingly refreshed and aroused. With each tickle of her toes over Chris' balls, her manna was replenished like an overfilled wineskin. Her magic grew stronger with each milliliter of desperate pre-cum deposited into the holy fire.

Suddenly an image started to appear before her eyes. As she stared at it, the misty form started to congeal. It was materializing right here before her! It was the sword. She was conjuring the sword! Freedom awaited, and floated in space just in front of her. She reached out for it but it started to fade as her fingers approached and then suddenly vanished in a puff.

Popping her eyes open, Aphrodite's face dropped when she saw it was gone, and then saw Chris on the floor. In her zeal to reach for the sword, she had stroked him too hard with her toes, and he had run dry and collapsed. As she glanced down at him, hoping he was not dead, she smiled. He was obviously alive, and had an otherworldly grin on his face as he slept. His balls were still blue and frustrated, but at least they were slightly relieved of a bit of pressure. Happy he was OK, the reality of the loss of the sword washed over her, and Aphrodite frowned.

"Damn it to fucking hell!" Aphrodite screamed. "It was so close this time. It was right there, forming right before my eyes and then..., nothing."

"I am so sorry, Goddess," Trixie said. "Is there anything we can do to—"

"--There is no choice," Aphrodite said. "I am sorry boys, but I am going to have to up the pressure. I need more manna. A lot more!" Raising her hands, Chris and all of the others flew up to the ceiling.

Twitching and shaking as they floated in mid-air, all of their eyes grew wide when a blizzard of feathers floated into the room. They all groaned in unison, as they knew exactly what this meant. As the feathers began circling each boy, their tendrils gently stroking a nipple here, a stomach there, the feathers finally settled on their balls. All at once, the room exploded in a chorus of laughs and moans as each boy's cock and balls were assaulted by the feathers.

"I am sorry, boys," Aphrodite sighed. "There is no other way. I simply must have more lust, more pitiless desperate need. There is no other way."

"Goddess," Holly said, "May I ask you a question."

"What? I am sorry, I cannot hear you," Aphrodite answered as she winced. Waving her hand over her head, each boy's mouth slammed shut and their screams and howls were replaced by grunts and muffled pleas. Now that the room was quiet again, she continued, "There, much better. I could not hear myself think with all of this pitiful begging going on."

"Yes, well, I was curious. During the daily ceremony, you always are concentrating so intensely. What exactly are you trying to conjure?"

"Ah, girl," Aphrodite sighed as she patted Holly's cheek. "You probably wouldn't understand. But, I am sure I will find it soon. I got very close today. Very close." Grinning as she pointed up at Chris, floating on the ceiling, his mouth shut and his eyes open and begging, she said, "He had quite a generous offering for me today. I got closer than ever today." Glancing over to the corner at Carl, sucking desperately away, she added, "I could probably crack the code by tapping him, but..., I really want to save my big guns for when I truly need them."

"I want to learn, Great Goddess. Please, please tell me what you seek. Perhaps we could help," Trixie said.

"Yes, Glorious Aphrodite," Holly added, "After all, we both go to NYU. Maybe we could offer some assistance. We aren't just a couple of stupid strippers, you know."

"No," Aphrodite replied as she nodded. "That is quite obvious. Alright, maybe you are right. Maybe you can help, but..., I still doubt it. I seek the Sword of Chronus, which I am sure you have never heard of. It was through the use of that dreaded ancient weapon that I ended up trapped here in the first place."

"Sword of Chronus?" Holly said. "I assume this refers to the God Chronus?"

"Yes!" Aphrodite cried. "You have heard of it?"

"Not the sword, but I have heard of the God. My Intro to Greek Mythology professor is always talking about Chronus..., and you as well, Goddess."

Trixie laughed, and said, "Yes, Goddess Aphrodite. Holly is quite studious. Especially for that Hottie's class."

"Hottie?" Aphrodite asked.

"Yeah," Holly answered. "The professor for that class is super fine! Dayum girl, you could eat a plate of baked beans off of that ass. But..., alas, he is a total doofus."

"Ok, now I am intrigued. What do you mean he is a doofus?" the Goddess asked.

"Here is why he is a doofus," Trixie interrupted. "Holly is quite obviously a scorching hot babe."

"I would agree," Aphrodite said.

"And she has men falling all over themselves to get her number," Trixie continued. "Hell, she makes her living taking off her clothes for horny men."

"All true. You both are gorgeous," Aphrodite said. "After all," she added with a wink, "If you two weren't hot, I would never have initiated you into my Priesthood."

"Oh, Goddess," Trixie said, "I am so honored."

"But, tell me more about this professor," Aphrodite said. "You may be on to something here. He might just be the key to my escape."

"Yes, well, the guy can't take a hint and is very shy. I know, because I had that same class last semester. No matter how many times I came on to him, he just got all tongue tied and never asked me out. Holly is going down that same path I traversed, and with the same sad lack of success."

"Hey, Bee-otch," Holly laughed. "I am still working my magic. I will have that Greek God eating out of my hand before you know it."

"Greek God?" Aphrodite said. "So, he's Greek?"

"Yeah, with a name like Constantine Demopolous, he is about as Greek as you get."

"What just a fucking second," Aphrodite cried. "I know that guy! Does he happen to work as a security guard at the Metropolitan Museum of Art?"

"I don't know," Trixie said with a shrug. "But, I do know he is a part-time waiter at his parent's restaurant in the Village." Winking as she turned to Holly, she added, "You should have seen him when Holly and I showed up for dinner one-night last year. Let me tell you, we certainly got his Spanakopita sizzling." Pausing, she turned to Aphrodite and added, "So, how do you know him."

Aphrodite just smiled, and said, "Oh, we had quite a bit of fun together when I first arrived here, and you are right, that boy is smokin." As her eyes floated up to the ceiling, she added, "And now the fates once again have decided to show me the way. Who knew my first encounter would have ended up being the key to my escape." Raising her eyebrow, she added, "I think I may have to pay a visit to this professor of yours. When is your class?"

"Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 AM"

"Yeah, this explains a lot," Aphrodite said with a laugh. "Only a stone cold fox would get you out of bed that early." Turning up to glance at the Frat boys frozen on the ceiling, she added, "Well, your next class is in four days, which should be enough time for these boys to provide a big enough sacrifice for me to take a trip outside. Frankly, it will be good to get out of this house. With a good harvest of male need, I should have enough manna to make for a quite entertaining day for your professor, and hopefully an enlightening day for me. I may even have enough power built up to start manifesting things again. It is all clear. My path out of this shithole leads straight through Constantine."

*****

Ishtar winced as she shifted in the hard plastic chair of the restaurant. Having her wings tucked into her leather bustier, she was sufficiently disguised, but constantly pinched. Once she got comfortable, she picked up the sausage and egg biscuit from her Styrofoam box and took a bite.

"I have to tell you girl, these things are more addictive than the honey milk cakes of the great God Thoth! I will definitely have to introduce these to Babylon when I get home."

"Well, I am just glad to get out of the house," Darla said. "I was getting cabin fever. We have been holed up in my apartment for a month."

"That will end soon, dear," Ishtar replied as she wiped her mouth. "But, if you had let me milk your brother, like I asked, this could have gone a lot faster."

"Yeah," Dottie responded, "I still want to lobby for him being our sacrifice. Having his hot naked ass as our slave would be fucking fantastic. I saw him in his shorts at your parent's pool party a couple of years ago, and damn he is packing. I have no doubt he could toss out five gallons of pre-cum without a sweat."

"Look," Darla snapped, "He is my brother and is off limits! I am not going to sentence him to a cumless naked slave-future, so we can drop the subject. It aint happening. Plus, Dottie, weren't you supposed to bring your Ex over to the apartment? He seemed like the ideal candidate. Hot as fuck but a total dick."

"Yeah, well, it didn't work out," Dottie said. "The fucker has a girlfriend now, and she deleted all of my texts, so he is off the menu. He has been completely pussy blocked." Raising her eyebrow, she said, "But anyway, forget them, remember? Shelia said she was going to get her boss to volunteer. He was a sure thing, she told us."

"Hey, forget Bill. He is a lost cause now," Shelia said. "He would have worked out, as he has perved on me for years, and he jumped at my invitation for a five-way; but, frankly, with all due respect, Great Goddess Ishtar, you scared him off."

Shelia grinned as she pointed over to the counter of the Biscuit Barn, and they saw Bill sheepishly peeking out from behind the fryer. "Look at him," Shelia laughed, "Just having us all here in the restaurant has him quaking in his boots."

Ishtar smirked as she glanced back to the counter, and when her dark fiery eyes met Bill's, he fell to the floor and crawled back into his office. She sighed and said, "Well, I guess I should have played my cards a bit closer to the vest. It might have been best if it had been more of a rolling disclosure," Whistling, she added, "It was a shame too. He has a nice ass. But..., at least we got a lifetime supply of free biscuits out of the deal."

"Yes," Shelia said, "but where does this leave us? We have the altar prepared as you commanded, but, without a proper sacrifice—"

"—I think that situation will resolve itself," Ishtar said with a grin. After taking a long guzzle of coffee, she added, "But, on another topic, have you all decided on which one of you is going to stay behind when the rest of us go to New York?"

As Ishtar gazed over their dazed faces, and saw the angry glances the girls were giving each other, she sighed. "Honestly girls, I explained that I need to have at least one of you to stay behind to harvest the sacrifice from our victim, er, I mean, our slave volunteer."

"About that," Darla said. "When is the trip?"

"I was thinking about next week. I saw a lot of good prices for tickets on Priceline." Sighing, she added, "I will be so fucking glad to have my manna charged up to the point where I don't have to worry about such things as plane reservations, and money and such."

"Next week? Why so soon?" Dottie cried. "We don't even have a—"

"--Listen, Dottie," Ishtar said. "While you girls have been luxuriating in the blessings of my powers over the last month, I have been doing some research. I found this thing you call the interweb very helpful."

"You mean the internet?" Dottie said with a giggle, but then closed her mouth when Ishtar shot her a withering look.

"Yes..., the INTERNET. Very interesting stuff there. For example, I am going to have much to teach my Priestesses in Babylon. Those bitches need to seriously up their game. They are rank amateurs compared to those gals on Amazing-anal-asians.com." Laughing, she added, "I was quite impressed. Even I am not that flexible!"

"But still, next week seems so soon," Darla said. "Why the rush? We don't even have the sacrifice yet."

"Well," Ishtar continued, "on another site, researchpapers.edu, I found a very interesting book that was just published last week. No doubt my finding this is a sign from the Fates that I must go to New York to find the sword of Chronus."

"What was the book?" Darla asked.

"Oh, it's perfect!" Ishtar said. "The title is 'The study of the myth of the Sword of Chronus'. It was like it was written specifically for me. I must talk with the author. I am sure he will be able to help me on my quest."

"Who wrote the book," Shelia asked.

"Some guy named Constantine Demopolous, and he lives in New York. Pity he is Greek, though. I hope that won't be a problem for me." Raising her eyebrow, Ishtar's eyes flashed as she added, "I sometimes have been known to have problems with Greeks." Turning to face the girls, she said, "So, you gals need to decide who goes with me, and who stays behind. I can't wait forever as I need to—"

Ishtar paused as gasps and laugher exploded in the restaurant. When she and the others turned to see what was causing such a response, they all smiled. There, naked except for his quivering loincloth of disembodied gloves, stood Jim Bob.

"Holy Fuck!" Shelia screamed. "Is that Jim Bob?"

"It is," Ishtar replied with a smirk.

"Damn, I almost forgot about him," Shelia said. "That was why you wanted to come to Biscuit Barn today. He is the sacrifice."

"Bingo!"

"You know," Darla said, "Is it my imagination, or is he even hotter now?"

All of the girls squinted as they studied Jim Bob closely. He was indeed hotter, much hotter. Although ripped before, his body sculpted by years of hard construction work, his month-long vigorous workout routine under the supervision of his glove tormentors had transformed his body into one worthy of a Calvin Klein underwear model. They all sighed as they gazed into his blue eyes and let their gaze linger over the rest of his body.

Shelia could not help smiling at the straining bulge in his makeshift loincloth and his thick wavy hair. He was so different from the man who pelted her daily with crude comments before. Gone was his asshole sneer and bad-boy twinkle in his eye. His eyes now belonged to a broken man. Bloodshot, glassy, he was a shattered shell of his former dickish self. Behind those cloudy pupils burned a need, an urgent, desperate inhuman yearning to shoot, and as Ishtar pulled her seat out from the table, and lifted her boot clad leg up into the air, he dropped to his knees.

As soon as he hit the ground, the quivering mass of leather around his waist went still and dropped to the floor. Now, everything he had was exposed, and Darla, Dottie, and Shelia's mouths all flew open simultaneously. Never had any of them ever seen a cock harder, or balls bluer than the ones they saw now. When Ishtar pointed at the toe of her boot, Jim Bob lurched forward and covered the tip with long loving licks.

"Oh Goddess, please! Please! You must help me! I agree to your terms. I willing give my body to you for all eternity! You just have to help me!" Jim Bob said.

Hearing his pitiful begging, added to the sight of his desperate cock and throbbing balls, had all three girls gushing rivers into their jeans. Never had any of them seen anything hotter than this. Ishtar yawned, her manna now replenishing as she no longer had to control the gloves. She stretched her hands over her head and stretched before leaning forward to speak to Jim Bob. As she started to speak, she and the others suddenly turned as two sharp shrieks echoed through the restaurant.

"What in the fuck is going on here!" Sally screamed. The sight of her hot neighbor kneeling naked on the floor of the Biscuit Barn and kissing the boot of some super-hot Goth chick was jolting. This was getting even weirder than she could have imagined, and she had a very active imagination. Glaring at Ishtar, and seeing her dark leathery outfit, she looked like some kind of showgirl, albeit for a dark BDSM show. Sally said, "Are you some kind of hypnotist or something? What is all this?"

Ishtar lazily looked up, and seeing Sally and Greta, covered up by Terri-cloth robes that barely concealed their bikini clad bodies, she smiled. As she lightly stroked Jim Bob's hair, as he continued to worship her boot, she said, "You know him?"

"Yeah," Sally said. "He is my neighbor. What is all this? What have you done to him?"

"Girls," Ishtar said as she glanced back over to the table and winked. "I think all of you will be able to come with me to New York now." Pointing at Greta and Sally, she added, "Your reinforcements have arrived."

12