Olympus has Fallen Ch. 23

Story Info
Peander is teased by Valkyries, escapes with help of Mist.
9.2k words
4.47
10.1k
1

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Peander was fast asleep. In fact, he was in a slumber, deeper than any doze he had enjoyed his whole young Greek life. This was that sleep that comes only to the well fed, the well drunk and the well fucked; and he was all three. Laying flat on a large bearskin rug in Freya's tent, his face was frozen into a wide-toothed grin. His neck, chest and back were covered in scratch marks and bites from the most erotic night of his life; his whole body transformed into one giant red hicky. His lips and face were thoroughly glazed by the gallons of Valkyrie honey he had coaxed out of so many luscious pussies. It had been one hell of a night. Amazingly, despite enjoying and pleasuring Freya and all of the Valkyries all night, he was still astonishingly hard.

Freya, Brunhilde, and the other Valkyries slept beside him in a great pile, long smooth limbs stretched lazily in all directions. Brunhilde's left foot draped over Peander's forehead while Freya nestled her nose against his left inner thigh. It was a great tangle of gorgeous, naked Nordic beauty in a giant pretzel made of alluring Valkyrie flesh. Their snores, added to Peander's, gently rocked the tent. One Valkyrie was awake, though, and leaning against the center tent pole. It was Mist, and she studied Peander's face carefully.

Brunhilde woke up first from beneath the pile of dozing beauties; and after crawling out from under the jiggling mass of tits and asses, she stretched and yawned as she sat up. Spying Mist staring at Peander in the corner, she laughed and said, "Don't you ever sleep? Didn't this Greek boy wear your ass out last night?"

"Yeah, he did," Mist said, "I just couldn't sleep, that's all."

"Well, I don't know about you, but, there is nothing like having my muff munched properly to knock my ass out. I slept like the dead after enjoying our friend over there." Grinning as she gazed over at Peander, she added, "I will say, that boy puts these pathetic Viking limp-dicks to shame. If only we could bottle him and pass him around to our less enlightened boys. Oh well...," she said with a sigh. "So..., what in the hell have you been doing while the rest of us were asleep?"

"Just thinking..."

"Ay! Not that again," Brunhilde cried as she stood up and scratched her gorgeous ass. She sauntered over to a wooden keg on a nearby table and tapped it, filling her great drinking horn to the brim. After she took a long swig, she turned back to Mist, and said, "You know what your problem is, Mist. You think too fucking much!"

"Perhaps you think too little, Brunhilde!" Mist snapped back.

"Ha!" Brunhilde snapped as she smiled. After leaning down and lifting her sword from the ground, she held it out straight before her and pointed at Peander. "I let this do my thinking for me, bitch. Cold hard steel will win every argument with these chatty Greek philosophers every day. They are masters of their tongues, but, sadly, they also never shut. Greek tongues are both good..., and bad."

"But, don't you wish for more, Brunhilde?" Mist said. "I mean, you saw the palace of the Graces we raided. It was astonishing! All that beautiful marble and exquisite art, and those gowns of silk. It is shocking to think those Goddesses live that way! We are Goddesses after all. Our home should be a palace like theirs."

"That dump?" Brunhilde barked as she refilled her horn with beer and blew the foam off of the rim. "It is way too sissified for me, girl. I prefer something a bit more..., rustic..., and real, you know? Give me the musky allure of a leather tent and the indescribable pleasures of sleeping naked on a bearskin bed over waking up in that kitschy marble monstrosity any day." Laughing, she pushed her tits out and said, "Plus, I would go batshit having to wear silk over these gorgeous curves!"

Brunhilde laughed and threw her head back as she chugged her beer down in one gulp. As she guzzled, rich golden ale dribbled down her chin and onto her exposed breasts. She grinned when she wiped the excess off of her nipple and sucked the foam from her fingers. Waving her tits back and forth, she said, "Plus, these babies are either covered by steel, or nothing at all! Silk would never hold them."

"I don't know, Brunhilde," Mist said. "Maybe we need to..., you know..., expand our horizons a bit. I mean, it was not just the beauty of the palace and the gowns that got me thinking. Did you see their library? The stacks of scrolls they had in there went on for miles! And all that wine in their cellar, have you ever seen such a sight? I took a sip of one of their amphorae, and I will tell you, I have never tasted anything so fantastic in my—"

After letting out a giant belch, Brunhilde refilled her horn, and said, "—Are you fucking going soft on me, Mist? Now you want to start reading books? And drinking wine even? Holy fuck! That Greek must of sucked more than honey out of your cunt. I think he must of lapped away your sacred fire with that talented tongue of his!" She shook her head, and added, "Let me tell you something. There is nothing I have ever seen written down that has been worth knowing, and as for wine..." she continued as she downed her beer, "it tastes like fruity piss compared to the pure hoppy goodness of beer! I have to admit; but you are proving Freya was right!"

"Freya was right? Freya was right about what?" Mist said.

"She said bringing this Greek back here might start corrupting the girls. We all got off on his tongue, and that beautiful cock of his, but it is obvious. He is dangerous."

"Dangerous?"

"Yeah, this is how it all starts," Brunhilde said. "First all the Valkyries are going to want to start wearing silken gowns, and then they will want to start wearing jewelry, forsaking their breastplates of steel and iron for necklaces of pearls and rubies. And next, of course, everyone will start reading BOOKS. No more noble tales of valiant deeds told around the campfire, the blood of our enemies still caked in our hair as we regale each other of our battles of the day. No! It will be philosophy and poetry and all that pansy-ass bullshit! Then our people will crave peace rather than war, and we will end up just like those weak, butt-fucking Greeks! The brutal, yet noble values of Asgard replaced by the perfumed and faggoty values of Olympus!"

"You are talking shit, Brunhilde!" Mist cried. "I am not saying that, but, these Greeks have much to teach us." Raising her eyebrow, she added, "After all, I heard your cries of bliss when Peander lapped away at your moldy cunt! There have been none of our Norsemen that had your toes curling like that!"

"Ha! That is fucking true," Brunhilde said as she walked over to Peander. Standing over him, she took the dull edge of her blade and lifted up his balls. "These Greeks may be talented in lovemaking, I will grant you that, but, we have to be careful." Playfully bouncing his balls on her blade, she added, "It's a good thing it won't be a problem for much longer. I enjoyed him while I could, but, Freya was right. He has got to go."

"What?" Mist said. "What are you talking about? What do you mean he has to go?"

Brunhilde and Mist turned as Freya crawled out from beneath the pile of naked, snoozing Valkyries, and said, "He has to go, Mist. Brunhilde, although a bit indelicate as usual, is right. This Greek stud is too alluring. We cannot allow ourselves to go soft." Winking, she added, "But, I have decided to perhaps let one of us take another spin on his lips, or cock, before he is dispatched."

"Dispatched?"

"Yeah, killed," Brunhilde said. "You know, killed? You are familiar with the concept I hope, or has this Greek boy already pickled your mind."

"But, Freya," Mist cried, "You can't have him killed. It..., it is not right! He has served us so well."

"Yes...," Freya sighed as she joined Brunhilde in standing over Peander. "It is a pity, but, I can really see no other way." She lifted her bare foot to his sleeping lips, and Peander, still sleeping blissfully, kissed her toe and smiled. "He will be missed, but..., it is clear. He will make us soft."

"Well," Brunhilde said as she lifted ran the tip of her blade softly over Peander's ballsack, the tickling sensation causing a giggle to escape his lips. "Let's get it over with. I call dibs on his balls, I already have plans to turn them into a lovely coin purse!" As she lifted her sword into the air, Mist screamed.

"Wait! Wait! You are not thinking right about this! I have a better idea."

"Hold it, Brunhilde," Freya said as she held up her hand. "Let's hear what our lovely neophyte has to say. After all, she does have some good ideas sometimes."

"That's right, new ideas too," Mist cried, her face dripping with sweat as her mind roiled. Glancing down at Peander, still sleeping, her stomach fell. He looked so happy, so blissfully unware that death lurked right above his head.

Brunhilde said, "Well, Mist? What is this better idea, hmmm?" Swishing her sword in the air, she added, "my steel growls in hunger for fresh blood, so make it quick."

Mist turned to Freya, and said, "You know that booty, once taken, should never be wasted. This would be an offense and, would dishonor our sacred Pillage traditions and we stole this boy from the Graces fair and square. To just kill him would be foolish. He is obviously chattel of great worth. After all, who steals a cow and then slaughters it on the first day? All that does is throw wealth away!"

Freya nodded, and winked over at Brunhilde. She said, "The girl has a point, you know."

Brunhilde said, "That's her pussy talking! She just wants to keep him around to service her honey cave."

"I do!" Mist said, "And that is the point! Think of this boy not as something to be used and discarded, but, as a prize to be handed out for merit." Turning back to Freya, she said, "after all, you saw how all of us Valkyries fought to enjoy his mouth on our womanhood. Could this not be used as a prize then, for you to hand out for great deeds. The boys do it all the time. I always hear Thor, and Odin, and the rest of the guys yacking it up about the great Boar hunt they compete in each winter. They fight like hell just for dubious prize of drinking mead from one of the baby teeth of the fearsome dragon Nidhogg for one night! Now if something that stupid could inspire those guys to go out in the dead of winter like a bunch of nuts, think about how motivating offering Peander as a prize would be us Valkyries. After all, we are a lot smarter than Thor and the gang."

"It is an interesting proposition you have there, Mist," Freya said. "Intelligent, rational, and well thought out. What gave you that idea?"

Mist, glowering at Brunhilde, said, "I read it in a book. The Greeks do it all the time, to great effect. I mean, just look at their Olympics for example."

Freya smiled, and turned to Brunhilde, and said, "You know, maybe these books aren't such bad things after all?"

"Listen, Freya," Brunhilde barked, "Don't you go wobbly on me too. I think you two are not being realistic about this." She stepped forward and ran her bare foot up Peander's cock, causing an instant moan to erupt from his lips and his balls start to quiver. "This is still just a man, after all. Sure, he has been all attentive to our needs tonight, but hey, that's how all guys are, at first. I have had many lovers and they always start out like that. But then...," she paused as she bounced his balls on the top of her foot. "These little sacks of theirs always take over. If we keep him around too long, he is only going to worry about getting his own rocks off, and won't give a shit about our womanly needs. He, in time, will suck, just like all of the others. And not in the good way."

Freya nodded as she folded her finger over her chin. She turned to Mist and shrugged, "You know, Mist, Brunhilde has a point too. In time, no matter how fantastic and attentive this little Greek is to our bodies, his own needs and desires will take over and he will degrade." Freya sighed, but then stopped and threw up her arms. "But wait! Girls, I just had a fantastic idea. Why do we have to choose? We can have the best of both worlds," Freya said.

"And how is that?" Brunhilde said, her face twisted in a glare of sarcasm as she folded her arms over her chest.

"We will geld him," Freya said. "They do that in the east all of the time, and we do it with bulls we need to use as oxen. Trust me, once those troublesome balls are off, he will be very placid and...," she paused as she burst out a giggle, "obviously we won't have to worry about him being concerned about his own needs anymore. That problem will be mercifully, snipped away." Glancing over at Mist, she said, "Plus, let's be honest here. His tongue is really his best quality anyway, and I am sure none of the other Valkyries are going to be corrupted by a Eunuch."

Freya squatted down and ran her hand up her inner thigh as she stared at Peander's balls. She said, "And, it would be a shame to waste such natural talent. Great Lords of Chaos, but, that boy can sure eat pussy right. I am hoping I can get him to teach old Odin a trick or two?"

"Great idea, Freya," Brunhilde cried as she quickly swung her sword up into the air and lunged forward at Peander. Her nostrils flared and her biceps rippled as she prepared to hack off his gonads.

"Wait! Wait!" Mist cried.

"What now, Bitch?" Brunhilde cried.

"Yes, Mist," Freya said. "This seemed like a good compromise to me. I heard your idea about keeping him alive to use as a prize, and I agreed. But, he can't keep his balls. It just won't work." Rolling her eyes, she said, "I already have enough male bullshit to contend with by Odin's perpetual whining for sexual service. I certainly don't need to start listening to some Greek slave boy begging for a handie!"

"True, true," Mist said, her voice cracking as her brain boiled. "But..., but let's not be hasty. After all, an Oxen might be a good draught animal, but I doubt he does much for the cows in the pasture. If you take Peander's balls, I fear his...., enthusiasm might dampen. After all, he serviced us so well because we got him hot and bothered and he looked forward to us getting him off. That made him work that much harder to please us. Taking his balls is probably going to—"

"—Enough of this bullshit!" Brunhilde shrieked as she raised her sword again. "Talk, talk, talk, enough of all of this talk. It's time to harvest some testicles."

She swung her sword down towards Peander's manhood but was blocked by Freya grabbing her arm.

"Now, Brunhilde," Freya said. "I did not give the order yet. Put your weapon down!"

"Yes, Bitch," Mist said. "And after all, what would you know about getting a man off anyway? Thor told me about the pitiful hand job you gave him last week, and it sounded pathetic! He said it was like being manhandled by a drunken sea serpent, and he had to imagine me sucking him off just to end the pitiful torment and eek out a spew." Grinning, she added, "It's funny, he didn't have any problem with me the next day. After I sucked him off for real, he confided that he only pity fucks anyway!"

"You fucking cunt!" Brunhilde shrieked as she charged Mist and knocked her to the ground. Within seconds, Mist and Brunhilde were rolling naked on the floor of Freya's tent, locked in deadly combat. Arms flew, hair was pulled and bites and scratches were inflicted as the two naked Valkyries wrestled. After flipping Mist onto her back, Brunhilde straddled Mist's chest and held her arms down to the side, pinning her to the ground. As her enormous tits swung over Mist's face, Brunhilde growled, "I am going to fucking beat your ass into a bloody pulp. Trust me, when I am through with you, Thor will need a blindfold just to be able to stomach seeing your face. He won't come within a thousand miles of your freak-show skank ass and definitely wouldn't let you even think about touching his cock!"

Mist, drawing on the last of her strength, thrust her hips up, spreading her pussy wide as she tossed the heavy Valkyrie off of her chest. Brunhilde flew into the air, and flipped over onto a brass table in the corner, knocking it over with a loud bang. The huge bang instantly woke the other Valkyries.

"What is this now?" Kara said as she sat up and wiped sleep from her eyes.

"Catfight! Yeah! Whose ass are we beating?" Goll called out.

"What is all this about?" Jola asked as she turned to Freya.

Freya yelled, "Stupidity! That is what this is all about. Bullheaded stupidity!" Clapping her hands, she yelled, "But it ends now! My initial instincts were correct about this Greek. That boy has not been here a day and already I have two Valkyries fighting over him!"

Freya's eyes flashed red when she stood up straight. As she raised her hands; Brunhilde and Mist gently floated into the air before violently flying across the room. When they slammed onto opposite sides of the tents, their bodies froze fast to the leather walls.

Next Freya glared towards the entrance of her bath. When she flicked her hands, the flaps opened like the bodice of a slutty maid. Inside the bath, Apollo (still frozen in marble) and the rest of the loot from the Grace's palace, were arranged in and around the tub. As Freya stared at them, and lifted her arms once more, they rose up and gently floated towards the bedroom. Once inside, Freya lowered her arms and the objects landed in the center of the tent as the other Valkyries drew up into a circle around them. In the middle of this pile of goodies, the enormous frozen statue of Apollo stood, the trapped God sweating inside his marble prison.

Goll yawned, and said, "Why..., why are you taking our loot? We won all of that fair and square."

"Yeah, Freya," Jola said, "And another thing, why were Brunhilde and Mist fighting? Did they try and take it for themselves? Just because they are a bunch of grabby skanks, doesn't mean that everyone should—"

"—No, those crazy bitches are fighting because of this Greek!" Freya said. She glared down at Peander, still sleeping on the bear rug, and frowned, before adding, "But also, because of all of this corrupt Greek culture. As I predicted, it is causing major problems. Brunhilde and Mist have proven to me that you girls just can't handle it. All of this decadence is just too compelling, and it has to go!"

Freya waved her hands in the air again and the statues, the jewelry, and all of the other objects of art began to pulse and shake. The other Valkyries watched, both in fascination, but also sadness, as all of their plunder began to shrink.

Apollo, his face fixed in a blank stare, gulped inside his stone prison. As he felt his body begin to grow smaller, his mind swirled. What new horrible thing is going to happen now! Why in the fuck did I ever follow Euphrosyne to that fucking cave? Fucking shit fuck... Everything went blank when, now reduced to the size of a necklace pendant, Freya picked him up and dropped him unceremoniously into a strongbox with the rest of the collectibles. He sighed when the lid closed and he heard lock click shut. Whatever was going to happen next, he knew he had no control over it. The one good thing, though, was at least now he could possibly get some sleep, his eyes no longer tormented by the sight of so much beauty.

Freya, dusting her hands in front of her face, said, "Good! Everything is put away nice and safe." Glaring over at the Valkyries, she added, "and the loot will stay locked up until you all prove you can be around this dangerous material." Raising her hands again, she pointed to the ground and Mist and Brunhilde tumbled to the floor. "Now, Brunhilde, go ahead and kill that boy. Sadly, we can't keep him."

Brunhilde, her eyes flashing in fury, lunged forward with her sword swinging wildly over her head.

"No!" went up a collective cry from the other Valkyries.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers