Omega

Story Info
He gets one chance at the woman of his dreams.
2.9k words
4.52
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

The keys jingle in the lock as you swing the front door open. Another long day of work like that one and you might just blow your top. It's been far too long since you had any good play time and the lack of it is wearing on you. A movement out of the corner of your eye catches your attention and the sight stop you dead in your tracks.

A woman is standing in your living room. No, not just any woman, the one that has been haunting your dreams for years. A woman whose memory has kept you up at night; mind racing, cock stiff and aching for release. Like a ghost from your dreams she is standing before you now, so close you could reach out and touch her.

Just as beautiful and alluring as you remember it takes you a moment to realize that she doesn't have a stitch of clothing on. Her long blond hair is draped down her back and glowing slightly in the sunlight, like an angel fallen from heaven. Her big blue eyes are staring at you with a vague emotion that was anything but angelic.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" you stutter out the first coherent thought that popped into your head as you desperately try not to drop your eyes further than her soft pouty red lips

Those two lush lips were torment enough on your swiftly rising erection. Do not even think about it, you warn yourself. Off limits, remember? Does not belong to you, remember?

"I need you," she whispered simply.

Each word that dropped from her lips slammed straight into your gut like a fist. Her earnest greedy gaze drops to the fly of your jeans and her gaze seemed to burn right through the tough fabric. It did nothing to help you ignore the issue pressing itself urgently forward.

"What do you mean?" you ask flabbergasted.

She bites her lip slightly as if your response was not what she was expecting. She drops her gaze to the ground almost shyly. Seizing the opportunity handed to you, you allow your gaze to fall below her lips. Like a sex starved teenager you take in every inch of soft supple skin, every gentle curve and crease, stopping only to admire her softly rounded breast and pretty pink nipples and the bare lips of her pussy that was peeking out from between her thighs.

This moment would live in your mind forever. Even when you are old and grey and you can barely remember your name... this moment with this woman standing in your living room would forever be branded into your head.

"For the longest time now, I have not been able to get the sight of your cock out of my head," she admits softly.

"When did you see my cock?" you ask confused.

She gives a throaty breathless chuckle. "You didn't see me. But you were alone in your room jacking off. I went to knock on your door, but it was partially open already."

You tried to think back to a moment in your past that matched her story. But nothing came to mind.

"I should have turned and walked away. But the sight of your hand running up and down on your cock... I could barely move... barely breathe. Then I got to see you cum..."

She closes her eyes and moans at the image in her head that was obviously turning her on. Your mouth turns dry as a desert as you listen and watch the flush of lust move over her body and her nipples harden to little points.

"What happened then?" you manage to get out past a tongue that felt must too big for your mouth.

Her eyes drift open in a dreamy state. "I snuck out, went back to my house and fingered myself until I was so worn out from cumming that I could barely move."

You curl your hands into a tight fist to stop yourself rubbing your hard dick through your jeans. The image of her playing with her clit and shattering over and over again with you on her mind was almost your breaking point.

"Why are you here?" you ask not sure what you are wanting the answer to be.

She seems a little perturbed by the question. "I want... it... now," she demands.

"Want what?" you ask playing stupid and forcing her to admit exactly what she wants.

Mostly for your own sadistic pleasure, but also so you both can hear exactly what she's asking for.

"Your cock," she replies almost without hesitation. "I want your cock."

Despite the arrogant nature of your greedy eyes perused her naked form, you hesitate. You have wanted, lusted after, fantasized about this woman for years now, but have always kept your distance. She was always just out of your reach; have always been taboo. You don't mess with something that belongs to someone else. Which, if you admitted it to yourself, made this moment all the sweeter. If that didn't break you from your hesitation her slender hand reaching up and gently pinching one perky nipple eliciting a tiny moan from her, sure as hell did. There was no way you were gonna let this opportunity pass you by. Damn the consequences, that was a problem for tomorrow.

In one long powerful stride you were in front of her. Grabbing her by her hair, you yank her against your chest enjoying the way her soft breasts press into your shirt. You wrap your other arm around her waist pinning her arms to her body and rendering her immobile.

Her sexy mouth forms a surprised "Oh!"

"That's not how we play this, girl," you growl at her.

Her eyes widen a bit at the tone you use, but the puff of breath that parted her luscious lips had more to do with lust than fear. You tighten your hand in her hair watching her expression carefully. A tiny wince but the desire that colored her cheeks red was all the response you need.

"You liked that didn't you, baby? You like the pain a bit," you ask her wanting the verbal confirmation.

"Yes," she whispers.

"Do you want more?" you ask pressing your cock against her soft belly.

"Yes," she whimpers rubbing against you like a cat in heat.

"Yes, Sir," you correct her trailing a finger down her rosy cheeks.

"What?" she asks looking up at you curiously with those beautiful blue eyes seemingly begging you to just shut up and get on with it.

You give a bit of a chuckle. She was going to learn real fast who was in charge here.

You dip your head down until your lips are just teasing each other. "When I ask you a question the answer is always 'Yes, Sir',"

You growl against her lips and swallow her whimper as you take her mouth in a hard kiss. Without warning, hesitation or prelude your tongue sweeps inside touching, tasting, claiming her mouth as yours. Pulling away, you look down at her mouth enjoying the sight of it being slightly swollen from your kiss.

"On your knees," you demand.

Her eyes widen with a tinge of surprise at your command. Good... you think to yourself. She's understand how this will work now. You loosen your grip on her hair to give her enough slack to kneel. Such a pretty sight seeing the object of your fantasy on her knees in front of you.

"Take out my cock," you tell her.

Her teeth bit her pretty lower lip as she stares at your zipper.

"Now," you growl with a slight jerk of her hair.

In a flash, she unbuckles your belt and opens the button and zipper. Your erection springs forward eagerly flashing a pearly white drop of precum on the tip of it. With the pad of your thumb you gather it up and offer it to her. She opens her mouth and sucks on your thumb with enthusiasm as if dying for something in her mouth.

"Do you like that, my pretty girl?" you ask with a husky chuckle as you pull your thumb away.

"Yes, Sir," she answers breathlessly.

"You want my cock, don't you?" you ask stroking yourself in front of her.

She watches mesmerized as your hand moves up and down the throbbing shaft.

"Yes, please," she breathes trying to move towards it.

You tighten your hand on her hair not allowing her to come any closer.

"What was that?" you ask warningly.

"Sir!" she whimpered. "Yes, Sir, please."

"Good girl. How can I deny such a pretty request?" you say with a chuckle and press your cock against her lips.

She opens her mouth wide and eagerly wrap her lips around you pulling it in to the heated cavern of her mouth. Her tongue swipes up and down along the bottom of your shaft, moving up to the sensitive head and flicking along the fleshy ridge. With a groan, you close your eyes for a moment and let her show you how badly she wants this. The teasing and tormenting little swipes of her tongue are driving you out of your mind. You open your eyes and grip her head with both hands to take over. Thrusting in and out of her mouth firmly you can't take your eyes off the amazing sight. She gives you tiny moans and the occasionally little gagging noise as you fuck her face and touch the back of her throat.

Meeting her slightly glazed eyes, you ask her. "You love sucking my big cock, don't you, girl?"

She mumbles something unintelligible that could possibly have been 'yes, sir'. But you didn't actually need her response.

"What if I was to blow my load in your mouth and watch as it drips down that chin while you try to swallow it?" you ask to gauge her reaction.

Her eyes show a twinge of worry but you spot her hand straying towards her pussy. Hmmm, she liked that idea just a bit.

"Hands off," you growl at her as you pull your cock out of her mouth despite her moan of protest.

Immediately her hand went back to the tops of her knees.

"Until I am done with you that pussy is mine," you growl.

"Yes, Sir," she moans out and reaches for your cock again.

"No," you deny her. "I want that juicy pussy of mine more than your mouth right now."

You point towards the couch and demand, "crawl."

The look of shock on her face almost made you chuckle. After a moment of hesitation, she crawls slowly across the living room on all fours giving you a perfect view of her ass and the puckered little hole that was just begging to be penetrated. Just below it was her sopping wet hole that looked so tight you could feel it almost strangling you cock already. Damn, you groan silently. That sweet little pussy was dripping wet. You stroke yourself a bit as you watch her crawl to the couch imagining both of her holes dripping with your cum.

Fuck that, you think with a chuckle, they'll be flooded with my cum by the time I'm done with her.

She stops as soon as she was on the couch and waits for your next order. Perfect, you think with a smile.

"Roll over and spread your legs," you order her.

"You're not going to fuck me like this?" she asks then wiggles her bottom at you provocatively.

You stalk towards her and smack her backside hard enough to leave a perfect hand print on her creamy white skin. The yelp that flies from her lips from her is music to your ears. And, like the good girl she is, she flips over and spreads her legs for you. You stand quietly in front of her taking a moment to admire her pretty, soaked, pussy and the smooth stomach all the way up to her perky breasts that just begged to be played with. Her wide blue eyes show a bit of trepidation and worry as if she was asking herself repeatedly what was coming next what were you going to do.

What were you gonna do with her? You wonder silently before a smile parts your lips. Whatever the hell you wanted to do.

"Grab the back of the couch. If you let go without permission I'll use my strap on that gorgeous ass of yours until its bright red. Do you understand me?" You warn her fingering the leather belt around your waist imagining using it on her.

With her spread open for you, you can see a fresh gush of juices spill from her even as her voice trembles a frightened. "Yes, Sir."

"I think someone likes the idea of feeling my belt across her ass," you comment with a chuckle.

"No," she denies immediately.

"Hmm... you see... your mouth is telling me no. But, this sweet pussy..." you reach down and run a finger gently over the outer lips listening to her moan softly at the touch. "Is telling me you would fucking love it."

She bites her lip but doesn't deny it any further. You file that little bit of information away for later already planning how the next time will go.

Jerking your shirt over your head, you quickly kick off your pants and toss them aside before kneeling in front of the couch.

"What are you going to do?" she asks finally voicing her biggest worry

"I'm gonna eat your sweet little pussy then fuck you hard like I have been wanting to do for so long," you tell her.

She opened her mouth to say something else but it comes out a loud cry the moment your tongue touched her. Swiping up from the bottom to the top, you savor the taste of her on your tongue and listen to her whimpers as you tease her clit. God this woman was so fucking hot, you think as her hips jerk and slam against your face while your tongue roll circles around the hardened little nub. Grasping her hips in a powerful grip you force her to stay still and endure the torment of your mouth. Her sweet juices coat your face and her whimpers turn into cries.

"Please!" she cries. "Please god don't stop. Please! Oh please! I'm gonna cum!"

"Ask nicely, girl" Your growl into her pussy.

"Please, Please, don't stop, Sir. Please can I cum?" she pleads without hesitation.

"Good girl. Cum for me," you tell her then dive back in unwilling to miss a taste when she cums.

You slide your tongue inside her and thrust it gently in and out as your thumb comes down on her clit flicking it back and forth quickly, mercilessly. You feel her body tense as her orgasm slams through her and the room echoes with her cries. You continue to fuck her with your tongue as you lap up every drop, never wanting to forget the taste... the sounds...the feel of her pussy as she cums for you.

Letting her go, you slide two fingers inside her and pull them out delighting in how drenched they were. You hold them up to her lips.

"Suck them clean." You demand and watch with lustful delight as she takes your fingers in her mouth sucks them as well as she did your cock. She moans gently and reluctantly let's go of your fingers while you pull them out.

"Looks like this dirty girl loves the taste of her own pussy," you comment with a sadistic chuckle.

Before she could respond you pick her up and flip her over the arm of the couch forcing her gorgeous ass up in the air.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you hard and your gonna cum all over my cock while I fill you. Do you understand?"

She nods and you slap her ass once more.

"What was that?" you growl.

"Yes, Sir!" she cries out.

"Good girl," you tell her then slammed your cock in her.

A scream bounces off the walls of the living room as her tight pussy struggles to accommodate your cock. Reaching down, you grab her hair and pull her head up as you slam into her hard. The couch squeaks in protest, but the sound is drowned out by her screams as her pussy drenches your pounding dick. Looking down, you take a moment to enjoy the sight of you pumping in and out of her, like you have spent so many nights dreaming of. It was almost unreal. However, the feeling of her cunt clenching and pulsating around you was to real to ignore.

"Oh god!" she screams. "I'm gonna cum!"

Her cry is accompanied by her slamming back against you urgently.

"Fuck yeah," you ground out. "Cum on my cock, girl."

Another hard slap on her ass and the next sound out of her mouth was a long scream as she gushes over your cock. Her pussy clamps down tight like a vise and begins to milk you. Your balls tighten up and you know you can't hold back any longer. You slam into her once more so hard that the arm of the couch almost gives away, but as your cum drains out of you and floods your fantasy woman's tight hole you can't really find a moment to give a fuck about the damn couch.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers