Omega Pride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delphi turned to look back at Kamilla, whose grip was slowly loosening. Even when Kamilla raised her head slightly at her, to look down at her...Delphi could see it in her eyes. She...she would have given the same look...no...the same emotion to the wolf that ever dared to insult ...ever dared to...hurt Alpha Raoul...even if it wasn't her place.

'We aren't horrible wolves that only thrive on violence, Delphi,' Wyatt's words from a week earlier repeated in her mind, 'Not anymore.'

As Kamilla let the rest of Delphi's tee go, Delphi's hand reached for the pitched skin, almost surprised that it didn't feel like it would bruise.

Slowly, her hand trailed down and reached for the other and found it in quiet.

Her bottom lip quivered a little to find her voice, "....Kamilla.....I'm—"

Delphi was stopped with a hand in front of her face, Kamilla looking away from her.

"Look," Kamilla's voice returned to its slightly irritated norm as she pointed at her, "I. Am the last person you should be apologizing to."

She then pointed her thumb toward the area where her room was, "Just get the hell out. And as soon as you can, take your things with you."

Delphi stood there and tried to search her eyes a little more, before doing a quick nod of her head and passed Kamilla as she headed toward the door.

~/~/~

Wyatt leaned back in his office seat, his hands resting on his loose dark grey long-sleeve. He had just gotten through reading over the last μιγάς related book in the library.

Unfortunately, the most he got out of it was what he already knew, and the things he did find out, such as the Wolf Hunts in the 1300s, the disappearance of μιγάς after the fall of the Roman Empire—which he already knew because his father and grandfather helped to eliminate though it wasn't their primary concern—and that before that, the first appearance of μιγάς just before Alexander the Greats' time. But it still didn't tell him anything related to how that bastard worked or why he did it.

He had asked Keric, but the elder wolf barely filled in any of the blanks; he just wasn't in the same area when all those things happened, though Keric had heard about them when they were. When he was in the same area, well....that's how Wyatt knew what wasn't in the books.

He growled inwardly to himself. What was he overlooking? He hated not knowing the information that shrouded this whole thing. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that his father had at least made sure he knew the scent when he was younger, he'd be on ground zero in knowing anything.

Wyatt rubbed his eyes and pinched his bridge with a deep sigh. His nerves, though not entirely overworked, were starting to feel the strain of his searches. He needed to know everything about those things to keep Delphi safe.

Hm. He let out a gruff blow from his lips. He wished said mate was by his side right now. The sad irony was that he was doing all this also to keep his mind off of her. But, with each increasing moment, it was becoming harder and harder to focus.

He finally let himself break yesterday going into the training facility, but even before then he broke by seeking her out throughout the week. He had heavily contemplated on just going into the Omega quarters and snatching her up—his wolf always seemed too happy to oblige.

After a bit more of thought, Wyatt glanced over at his clock. 2:07 p.m already. He got up from his seat and figured he'd at least try to nap to recover lost nerves before trying for another search. Either that or resume some of the Alpha duties he's been neglecting.

But neither would happen.

At least, at the moment.

Wyatt's head whipped toward the doors and his nostrils flared; the scent dominant on the other side. It took a little more than a bit of his willpower to make his wolf relax just enough as to not tear open the doors before he leaned against his desk. By the first knock, he answered as calmly as he could,

"Come in, Delphi."

~*~*~

With a gulp, Delphi heard Wyatt's voice on the other side of the door. One would figure he easily smelt her the moment she had approached it. Still... It wasn't too late to leave. She could easily do so right now. All she had to do was turn around and—

She heard her other self bark a whine at her in her head, leaving no room for argument from her human half. Her wolf was right. Besides...she was already here.

Glancing down at the door handle, she slowly with an increasingly unsteady hand grabbed it. As she put her other hand against the door, she little by little proceeded to open it.

And there he stood, against his desk and his eyes only on her; no one else there for even a mere distraction. Without once turning her back to him, but keeping her eyes on his shoes, she leaned against the door to close it. It made her cringe a bit as the door accidentally slammed shut.

"Ah. Um..." Delphi spoke nervously and warily as she licked her bottom lip only a little and sniffed the air subliminally to scent for his emotions, yet she couldn't passed his calm overlay.

He hadn't uttered so much as a sound. He hadn't moved either.

Silently, Delphi gulped again as she hesitantly removed herself from the door that she pretended would protect her—stop her fragile resolve and convince her to leave. But it did no such thing as she progressed forward, her hands quietly grasping at each other behind her back before her feet stopped at the mahogany rug which lay more than a few strides between them.

They stood silently—awkwardly silent on Delphi's end—before she finallly brought her hands before her, "...Um...I—"

"Hm?" Wyatt's biting tone made her want to flinch and just leave.

But...she—and her wolf—willed herself forward, "...I...I-I want to apologize—"

"That's what you said before," Wyatt's demeanor never changed, his eyes just as piercing as his voice, "And the last time you said that, you pulled away with words I know had to have hurt your wolf. You use those words so loosely, I cannot be so certain you mean it this time, can I?"

"I...I know you can't—"

"Do you?"

"...B-but—"

"Hm?"

"I-I have to say—"

"Then say it."

"Y-you...y-y-you—"

"Out with it!"

"You were right!" Delphi blurted out, raising her hands just to swing them down again, "I was wrong, and you got it right, okay?! I am scared! Déesse, I'm terrified, alright?! I'm...I-I want to be with you...I r-really do....but... I'm terrified...of what has happened, of what can...and what will! It's just all so overwhelming and I don't know what to do...!

I...I was stupid, and said things I didn't even believe, and I couldn't bring myself to admit it! Wyatt...I just want be a normal Omega...dealing with Omega problems, Omega challenges, and other average Omega things and I didn't... didn't want have to face everything...!

Including...including the fact that I am mated to you...a wolf I should have never even had a chance at being with... A wolf...that showed me.....pass the surface everything I knew about Delaney."

Delphi's voice was cracking long before grabbing her arms and looking right, "A wolf...that doesn't care about what status I was born into...despite what other packs do and other wolves think... And decided...and decided to mate me regardless.... How...can I not be scared of that?"

All fell into the calm as the last of her words dipped, and even with this proximity, she wouldn't open her mind, in fear of what swam through his.

"...Well, for a first," Wyatt finally spoke up, "You can begin by stop torturing your wolf."

Delphi faced toward him and nodded silently.

"You then can accept the fact that we are mated, and that as your mate, you can trust me."

Delphi gave him a silent nod once more.

"Then you can also accept the fact that you are more than what you believe you are and want to be," He then approached and stopped just in front of her.

Looking down at his shoes became much more difficult to do.

"...I'll forgive you and accept your apology, Delphi. But I want your word. Promise me you will never run away from me for this kind of reason ever again."

Delphi bit the inner bit of her lip before speaking softly, "Yes..."

"Yes what?" He lifted her chin to once again make her look him in the eye, his enticing emerald eyes.

"...Yes, Wyatt," Delphi spoke with the softness still prominent in her voice.

She saw the corners of his mouth twitch as if to attempt a smile. He closed in, tilting her chin slightly to the right, homing onto her lips. Delphi wouldn't move away. She would let him this time as she closed her eyes and rose to meet his...

But there was nothing there.

Delphi's eyes shot opened to see that he had pulled away from her.

Stroking the tip of her chin, he backed up and released her, "Do you really think I'm just going to give you what you want because I accepted your apology, Delphi?"

Those words hit her like a brick, making her jaw drop. Well...she did deserve this...didn't she...?

"You are going to have to be punished first before any of that."

Delphi's body stiffened. Wait...What...?

"P-p-p...punished...?" Delphi's voice and legs began to tremble.

Her nostrils flared, and even her wolf's eyes widened and her ears pushed back. The look in his eyes and his scent changed. He wasn't mad at her....but... This scent was....!!

"Yes. Punished. You rejected me and our mating several times, ran away from me over three times in the last two weeks, you ignored my orders and still attempted to continue your Omega duties in some way, shape, or form, disrespected and embarrassed me when I requested you join me at dinner in the last few days, and did the same thing in my office when Keric and Adeline were present, cut me off more than twice, refused to acknowledge me, avoided me entirely in the last week, refused to open your mind to me and kept strengthening your defenses, and allowed us both to go through sleep deprivation by denying what we and our wolves craved for," Wyatt tilted his head slightly, the look in his eye not once changing,

"I am your mate, Delphi, but I am also your Alpha."

Delphi gulped, and her heart had quickened, dove, and sunk at each offending thing he had named off. She had done those things to him, and it was only just that he returned the favor.

~*~/~*~

"W-w-w-what are you....w-w-what do you want me to do....?" Delphi asked nervously, her eyes darting back and forth from him and the right of him.

"..Remove your shirt," Wyatt commanded her as he leaned against the desk once again.

Her eyes widened as if to ask why, but she relaxed them, inside both her and her wolf felt that familiar feeling of heat running through her veins and body, her heart picking up the pace.

With a small intake of breath, bit by bit she steadily removed her dull green and white shirt, her round olive breasts revealed and free from the last barrier between them and the air.

Wyatt eyed her soft, yet firm mounds, subliminally licking the tip of his teeth, but kept his stern face from showing anything of the thoughts that roamed his mind.

Once taking it off and lightly flinging it into a nearby chair, Delphi clasped her hands in front of her stomach as she looked at him, unable to hide the heat in her face that was developing while she bit the inner of her lip and waited for his next command.

Wyatt then motioned with two fingers for her to come to him.

With another small gulp, she stepped forward until she was staring him close in the face.

"Turn around. And don't move anything," He told her.

This time, her look of confusion breeched through to her face and scent.

Wyatt's eyes narrowed a bit, and that silent command was all she needed to turn around and show her back to him.

As Wyatt looked at her back, he could see that the cuts and scrapes had healed...for the most part. Small blemishes lay where they were now, and he could see small bruises lay between the high point of her shoulder blades and just under her neck. Were they new from this morning's training? Regardless if they were new or not, they would now serve his reason.

He wrapped his left hand around her waist as his right slowly traced up her skin and captured her right breast, massaging and slowly kneading it, causing Delphi to bit her lip.

Heat was starting to flow from her body and down to her rekindling core. Wyatt brought his face closer to her back as he released her breast and moved his free hand down the side of her body, her natural, womanly scent of cucumber melon and fresh water becoming stronger as he traveled further down to base of her spine.

Spotting the nearest blemish, he pulled her a bit closer as his strong, yet controlled tongue ran over the nearly healed graze.

Delphi's body flinched at his wet, light touch, "W...Wyatt?"

He didn't respond as he continued to heal each blemish, trailing his tongue to the next across her sensitive back, his breath making her shiver.

Delphi's eyes closed as her breathing started to become sound. She knew her neck and shoulders were like this, but her back too—

She quivered as he licked the small cut just under her shoulder blades on her spine. He ran his tongue several times over that very spot, and she didn't know if it was just to make the cut go away or to continuously draw that tiny gasp he pulled from her lips.

Finally leaving that spot, he continued upward along her spine until he reached the one just under her neck and above her blades. He pulled his mouth away before he even touched it, surprising her.

Delphi started to turn her head to look at him, but her head quickly straightened back as another soundless breath escaped her; his light breath hit her back before his wet tongue touched it. Each stroke of his adept tongue working over her receptive skin pulled a pant from her. Each lick would make her back fully arch if not for him holding her.

Finally, his tongue left her back and pulled away from its hidden pleasure, allowing Delphi turn and look at him, her light pants still present.

Before she could even come down from it, he pulled her close once again and took her left nipple into his mouth and began to suckle. Delphi's mouth formed into an O, her breathing and heart double timed, her puss pulsed at the touch.

Wyatt leisurely stroked the V-line between her legs and outside her pants while missing—no—avoiding the area where her clit was.

Grabbing the hem of her loose dark grey jogging pants, he pulled them down shortly. His wolf smirked happily as he found that she hadn't put her panties back on from earlier today's training. His hand neared her pussy, the heat prominent as he placed his hand on her thigh and his fingers ran lightly over the skin of it.

Delphi's mind was starting to cloud before he switched over to her other nipple after nipping the other with a small tug. She could feel his hand right there, just out of the range of her moistening nether lips.

She felt his fingers grow claws as they trailed across her inner thighs, but he wouldn't touch her any closer! She looked down at him, her eyes starting to beg him to just touch her as she struggled to follow his command of not moving, but his own eyes caught hers and silenced that plea at the glance before releasing the brown bud with another pull.

From there, he trail unhurried wet kisses down the center of her body, following the flow of her skin. But just as he passed her navel, not an inch down, he skipped her core and began to kiss the innards of her thighs. Air rushed quickly in her throat as she soundly inhaled.

Closer...and closer still...he nipped lightly at the left's skin, catching her off guard and making her legs jolt.

Wyatt's hands left the sides of her hips and found their grasp on her ass; he pulled her closer and firmer still. Switching between her thighs, he left not kisses but small bites as he made his way closer, pulling gasp after gasp after gasp until she let out a whimper in their mist.

Her legs were losing their stiffness and her fists starting to tighten as she felt Wyatt's breathe just below her moistening slit, blood running through her veins and pussy clenching in anticipation.

Wyatt's breathe moved away from it in her dismay before all too quickly he licked the creases of her V; that alone would make her jump had he not had a hold on her. Entirely at his own pace, he switched between the two sides, steadily getting closer to her seam.

Delphi let out a yelp when he finally licked her slit via torturously slow, then suddenly quick movements. Each untimed and irregular and Delphi felt as if her legs would give out on her at any time.

"Wyatt...!" She squeaked out as she finally couldn't continue his demand and put shaky hands on his clothed shoulders, grasping the material.

At that Wyatt stopped and looked up at her, remaining silent and his eyes not yet glowing, yet filled with lust that she could see he and his wolf harbored.

Using his right hand, he removed hers from his shoulders and put them at her sides, now using his other hand to her matching one to hold it there.

In the back of her mind she knew she had disobeyed, and her wolf knew he was reminding her she wasn't in control.

He was.

Just as quickly as he pinned her arms, he dove his tongue between her folds and licked at a much quicker pace; Delphi threw her head back as her legs finally couldn't withstand the pleasure he kept inflicting at their foundations.

Wyatt had already moved his hands to support her lower and upper back as he brought her down to the carpet, refusing to relinquish his steady attacks on her sex.

Delphi's hands roamed the carpet as she found nothing to really grab onto. Her pants increased in rate and sound as he sucked on her clit, the familiar feeling of an orgasm drawing nearer and nearer, causing Delphi's eyes to finally glow and her heart to pound.

Her hips rose to meet his lips. Her tongue licked her dry ones. Her eyes shut tight. She was almost there! Almost! Almost—

And then he pulled away.

With a strident gasp of shock, Delphi's eyes shot open as she lifted her head and looked at him, panting. Wyatt's eyes, full of desire, still had the other look in them as he licked his lips of her juices. The feeling of what could have been, what shoulder of been, that delicious feeling started to subside.

"W...Wy...W...?!" She was trying to ask, but his eyes told her nothing as they locked with hers.

Before she could attempted to ask again as her breathing started to slow down, he slid two fingers inside of her, catching her off guard as she let out a moan before falling back on the carpet.

Wyatt worked his fingers inside of her, hitting her spot and alternating speed again as he watched Delphi's face once more coat in pleasure, her mouth agape and her hands constantly grasped for—at—anything with no avail.

As Wyatt continued, he felt the strain on his erection that was constricted in his pants—curse the damn things. Tugging slightly at them before focusing on Delphi's pants and gathering moans, he could feel her vaginal walls clench around his digits; its pulse started to quicken once again, Delphi's chest heaves between pants.

He knew she was getting close again, her juices flowing freely. She let out a louder moan when he used his thumb to rub directly onto her sensitive bud, causing her eyes to finally glow brightly. Her fingers clenched and unclenched rapidly, showing her approaching, eminent release.

But once more before she could go over the edge, he stopped, pulling his fingers out of her.

Delphi let out a whine and yelp in protest, "Wyatt...please...!"

Without thinking, Delphi reached out once again for him, grabbing onto the nearest thing being his shirt, her wanton hands trying to tug at them to be removed.