Omen Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple rediscovers sexuality only to become swingers.
2.3k words
3.88
76.2k
11
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy and Julie married young. They waited a few years before starting a family wanting to save a down payment for a house. They bought their house and were now ready to have children, only they didn't. It turns out that they couldn't. After months of trying, they sought medical help. Their doctor ran some tests and, confirming his diagnosis with more tests, told them that they were both sterile.

The doctor gave them several alternatives, including adoption. Yet, everything he suggested cost more money than they could afford. As it was, they struggled, now, to pay their mortgage, car payments, credit cards, student loans, and other monthly expenses.

They returned home disillusioned and depressed. Now, without the hope of having children, their marriage turned from a love affair to a friendship and degenerated from that, over the next few years, to more of a brotherly and sisterly relationship, only without the incest. It was not that they were unhappy, they were not happy. They remained floundering somewhere in the middle of happiness and unhappiness, continually and slowly drifting apart. Then, it happened, they stopped having sex. There was always an excuse not to have it. He spent his free time surfing the net for porn and she busied herself with household chores, especially gardening.

Oh, they had plenty of intimate moments. They still hugged, only giving one another shorter hugs than before, and they still kissed, once in the morning before they parted to go to work and again at night before they drifted off to sleep, only not deeply and never passionately. She still gave him his monthly hand job and a blow job whenever he complained and made an issue of it. Only, he could never get her off; she was never in the mood, too tired, was that time of the month or had a headache. She seemed unwilling to allow him the time to get her there to experience an orgasm and to regain the intimate closeness that they once had. Instead of having him paw her in his clumsy, quick, and abbreviated attempts to arouse her, she preferred rolling over and going to sleep, once she satisfied him.

Nonetheless, despite the sudden sexual tension that developed and grew between them, so much like a brick wall slowly building higher and higher brick by brick, they deeply cared for one another. They loved one another and they still did everything together, talked, laughed, shopped, ate, watched television, and played board and card games. They enjoyed one another's company. From outward appearances, they looked like they had the perfect marriage and they did, if you discounted the sex, or lack thereof. High school sweethearts, they were compatible, after all.

Then, a life altering event happened.

They decided that they were in a rut and needed a vacation, somewhere warm. They ruled out Disney World because of the hordes of children, a reminder of their inability to have children, and Las Vegas because of the fear of gambling away what little money they had. Besides, Disney World was too expensive. The only trip that they could afford was a drive from Boston to Cape Cod, but only if they cut their cost by staying someplace inexpensive, which meant that it was a distance from the beach, that is, until, Jimmy saw an ad for an all expense paid timeshare, except for airfare, vacation in Aruba.

"You pay your airfare here and we will pay the rest, as our guest for a week," read the ad. Although, they would have to listen to daily sales pitches, no doubt, the offer sounded too good to pass up and was the only way that they could see Aruba and enjoy a real vacation in the sun and on the beach.

Unfortunately, the overbooked, discount fare flight they had booked to take bumped them from the passenger list at the last minute. It was their dream vacation flight to Aruba. Jimmy was upset. He had taken vacation time off and was ready to relax on a beach with a tropical drink. He hoped that by taking Julie on this trip, a trip that they could ill afford to take at their own expense, that it might rekindle a romantic interest in one another and, hopefully, spark more sex.

He loved Julie. She was a pretty, petite, blue-eye blonde with a sexy figure and B cup tits, and she loved him. He was a good looking, linebacker type that had put a few pounds around his middle after he graduated from high school, stopped playing organized sports, and started drinking beer and eating fast foods.

The airline apologized offering to book them on their next available flight next week and agreed to give them a $250 discount each on their next flight in the near future. Jimmy knew that unless he hit the lottery that he would never use the discount coupon. So, even those concessions did not improve his mood. Probably, his bad mood stemmed from the fact that their perfectly planned marriage and life had begun coming apart at the seams, once the doctor told them that they were both sterile. He took his dead sperm as an affront to his manhood but she, the more positive one in the relationship, took it as an omen.

"It was not meant to be, just like this trip to Aruba was not meant to be," she said. "There is a grand scheme with a reason for everything," she always believed and was quick to share her opinion, especially when it came down to God's will. "Only sometimes, we never know or learn the reasons."

It was not until that night, after they had returned home from the airport that they learned the reason, this time, when they heard on the news that their intended flight had crashed in the ocean, as it approached the island and that all passengers were feared dead.

Shaken up and in shock, they watched the evening news in stunned silence while sitting on the couch together holding hands. The next day, the sun shined brighter, the birds sang sweeter, and Jimmy and Julie made love for the first time in two years. He stopped surfing the net for porn, stopped drinking beer, watched what he ate, and began working out, again. She stopped pulling weeds, began plucking her eyebrows, doing her nails, and buying sexy clothes. As a couple, they were the envy of the neighborhood. All the sexually frustrated husbands wanted to bang Julie and all the lonely and unfulfilled wives wanted Jimmy to make love to them or, at least, pay them some attention.

Jimmy and Julie's weekend barbeques were suddenly filled with flirting and innuendos. Now, relegated to the fact that they would enjoy, instead of endure, a childless marriage, they continually looked forward to not only a new beginning for an enlightened and enriched relationship but, also, a new day dawning.

It started innocently enough; an accidental up skirt or down blouse that Jimmy always picked up on, when one of the husbands was looking at Julie but that Julie never seemed to notice. She was oblivious to that sort of thing, sometimes. Yet, Julie, in her desirable appearance, was not oblivious to the attention, albeit unwanted attention, of men. All the men noticed Julie. Every time they went out to eat, to the movies, or to have a drink, had Jimmy not been there, as her husband, escort, and protector, there may have been several men trying to hit on her. She was stunningly gorgeous.

While their friends' and neighbors' wives never lost the weight they gained with each birth of their two or three children, Julie maintained her sexy figure with diet and exercise. She was a hottie, after all, because, without having to constantly care for children and only worry about herself and Jimmy, she had the time to take pride in her appearance and to look her best.

That weekend, Julie wore a short denim skirt with a low cut top. Her outfit flattered her shapely figure. Only, when she sat on the lawn chair, her skirt hiked up and left a triangular opening over her thighs giving anyone sitting across from her a clear and unobstructed view of her panty. Jack, Sheila's husband, always made sure that he sat across from Julie, hoping for such an occasion, as was this. Moreover, every time Julie leaned forward to take a cracker and load it with dip, she, inadvertently, rewarded Jack with a nice down blouse view of her sexy bra and abundant cleavage.

Some guys blame their wives for the unwanted attention, even going so far as to call them sluts. Some guys are jealous that other men are lusting over their wives. Yet, once it happened, instead of being angry or jealous, it turned Jimmy on knowing that another man, in this instance, Sheila's husband, Jack, was looking to see Julie's panties and/or bra or more. It aroused him knowing that he was going home with his beautiful Julie and Jack was going home to his not as attractive and desirable wife.

That night, while Julie sat at her mirrored vanity table brushing her lush and beautiful, blonde hair, Jimmy confessed his erotic desire to her.

"I saw Jack looking at you."

"Jack? Yeah? So? He always stares at me."

"When you crossed your legs, you flashed him your panties."

"I did no such thing," she said momentarily stopping her brushing and turning to look at him.

"Not on purpose. You were busy talking to Sheila but you did; a couple of times."

"Seriously?" She returned to brushing her hair. "I did?"

"Yeah."

"And he was looking?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, you know, he is such a horn ball." She turned to look at him with a face full of dread. "You don't think he jerks off over me, do you?"

"Probably," Jimmy said with a laugh and nodding his head, "I would if I were Jack with a plain Jane wife like Sheila.

"Ewww! That's so gross. You guys are something. You are all alike. Besides, don't say that about Sheila. She's my friend. She's nice."

"That's not all."

"There's more?"

"Every time you leaned over to put dip on your cracker, you gave him a nice down blouse view of your bra."

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, I'll be more careful when—"

"No, don't." He looked at his sexy Julie sitting by the mirror brushing her shoulder length, straight blonde hair. He, suddenly, noticed the impressions that her nipples made in the smooth satin of her pink night gown and wondered if she was thinking about Jack stealing a look at her panties and bra. "It turned me on to see you flash your panties and bra to Jack."

"Well, I'm glad it turned you on, Sweetie, because I can assure you that it does nothing for me knowing that Jack has seen my panties and bra. It grosses me out to think of him leering at me like that and masturbating over my image later."

"It does not turn you on not even just a little bit?"

"I don't know, Jimmy, maybe if I was attracted to the guy but I am not an exhibitionist. Besides, I am a happily married woman and am not looking for nor do I need the attention from other men to get me off."

"Yeah, but, Julie, all guys are voyeurs and if you did more of this, maybe—"

"More of this? More of what, Jimmy? What are you saying; you want me to go around flashing my panties and bra to strange men?"

"No, of course not. I don't want you to be attacked or raped." Jimmy stood and took the brush from Julie's hand and brushed her hair. "I love your hair. It's so soft." He leaned down to smell her hair. "I love the smell of your hair."

"So, what are you saying, then, Jimmy." Julie talked to his reflection.

"I'm saying that, you know, it could be fun if we invented some sexy games that we were both comfortable with and tried some things to fan the flames of our mutual desire to keep, you know, our sexual interest on high heat, maybe. That is all." He put the brush down and lowered the straps of her night gown and reaching his hand inside, cupped her breasts and gently fingered her nipples.

"Okay, I'm listening," she said leaning her head back against his growing erection, "what do you have in mind?" She looked up at him and then, she looked down at his hand feeling her tits. "You want a blow job, don't you? Is this what this is all about? Me sucking you off?" She reached her hand back and fondled his cock through his pajama bottoms.

"No, I mean, yeah, I always want a blow job, but that is not what this is about."

"What, then?" She asked withdrawing her hand from him.

"What if, next weekend, you accidentally, on purpose lost your bikini top in the pool?

"Jesus, Jimmy! No way! Are you retarded? Are you a pervert?" She put her night gown straps back on her shoulders and turned to look up at him. "Get it through your head, now, buster; I am not exposing my breasts or any other part of my body to our friends and neighbors. What is wrong with you? We live here and have to see them everyday." She shot him a look that made him perspire. "I'd be so embarrassed, especially if Sheila or any of the women saw my boobs."

"So, you'd be more embarrassed if our female friends and neighbors saw your boobs than if our male friends and neighbors saw your boobs?"

"I'd be embarrassed if anyone but you saw my boobs."

"Okay, then, what about someone we don't know?"

"Jimmy!" Julie stood, walked to the bathroom, and slammed shut the door.

"I guess the pizza guy is out of the question, huh?"

"Stop surfing the net for porn, Jimmy," she said through the closed bathroom door. "I'm not one of those whores."

The next week, Julie bought a new bikini for the upcoming barbeque that weekend.

*

Let me know by your vote and comment if this is a story worth continuing...