Omen Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple rediscovers sexuality only to become swingers.
3.4k words
63.1k
7
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In anticipation of the barbeque, Julie had her hair, nails, and makeup done at the salon. She could not be any more beautiful but she was.

It had been a hot and humid week and the weather Saturday made for the fifth straight day that temperatures were close to 90 or above. Everyone, Jack and Sheila, Mike and Kathy, and Joe and Rita walked to Julie and Jimmy's house wearing their swimsuits but Julie was the only one with the body enough to wear a bikini. Of course, the guys wore open, loose shirts over their beer bellies and nearly knee length swim suits. While the women wore cover-ups over their one piece swim suits that pressed their tits so flat that you sometimes wondered if they were men in drag.

Genetically, Julie was lucky being born with a high metabolism that helped maintain her weight and sexy figure. Growing up in an athletic family, she danced, swam competitively, skated, and did gymnastics. Her shapely yet feminine legs gave visual testimony to the years of her hard work. Her toned, flat stomach was, visually, just as much of a turn on as were all of her other body parts. When you first met Julie, you could not help but look at her face. She was beautiful.

Then, as your eyes traveled the length of her, it was the individual parts of her body that registered your attention and aroused your desire. Like checking off an inventory of those things that made women beautiful and special, Julie had all of her boxes checked, along with a comment on the bottom of the page...Hot!

Those who were into legs, found Julie's legs of special interest, just as, those who were into breasts found her breasts full and shapely, just as, those who were into asses were not disappointed by her bubble ass. At 5'5" tall and 115 pounds, she looked a bit like Kelly Preston when she appeared in that movie Twins with Governor Arnold and Danny DeVito. Then, when you factored in her toned tummy and took a step back to survey her completely, she was one in a million.

When she appeared downstairs after the first guest arrived, she surprised even Jimmy with her choice of swimsuit. It was fire engine red and the construction of her bikini top made her B cup look like she had a full C cup. Lifting up her breasts and squishing them together, her tits overflowed her top, and with the top so low cut, it barely covered her areolas and showed off her abundant amount of cleavage. Actually, her areolas made an appearance whenever she reached for something and she spent the night pulling at and adjusting her top before her nipple made an appearance, too.

Her big nipples made a permanent impression in the fabric of the bikini top. It, definitely, was not cold outside, so one could construe that her nipples were out at full high beam and on public display due to the favorable attention that she received from the men for her choice in swimwear and for the maximum exposure of her body. So as not to appear too wicked, she covered her bikini bottom thong with a sheer cover-up. Certainly, she had a proud, round, shapely, and firm ass that should never be covered but coveted.

Jimmy's shocked expression was only eclipsed by his raging erection. As soon as he saw her emerge from the house and stand out in the Heavenly light that lit her up like an Angel on the patio while wearing that revealing red bikini, especially once he saw the rear view of her, he wanted to throw her down on the grass, right there, and have his way with her. Now, if he felt that motivated to ravish his own wife, he could only imagine how the other male guests would feel, once they saw Julie prancing around in her red, mini bikini with her tits jiggling and her sensational ass in full display.

For most of the evening, Julie kept her ass parked on a lawn chair. Wrapped in a towel whenever she got up, it was only when she ventured in the pool that she slowly and seductively undid her towel before diving in the warm pool water. Then, as soon as she came out of the water, she donned the towel, again, on the false pretense that she was chilled.

It was obvious that, even though she enjoyed the attention that she received from displaying her magnificent body, she still felt a bit uncomfortable with everyone, men and women, ogling her. Yet, even with the towel wrapped tightly around her, all eyes were upon her when she moved. The women had the looks of green envy and the men had the looks of lustful desire.

The odd thing that Jimmy noticed was that the men drank a little less and the women drank a little more. Perhaps, the vision of Julie impeded the men from imbibing less than they usually did, just as the sight of Julie prancing around in a teeny weenie bikini made the women drink more then they had planned. Now, however, with the women inebriated and the men sober, it made for a more fun evening.

Jimmy was so engrossed in watching his wife that he forgot that he had asked her to accidentally on purpose lose her bikini top. Besides, he never really expected her to do that, especially after the heated conversation they had that night when she locked herself in the bathroom for an hour and turned her back to him as soon as she came to bed, not even giving him a kiss goodnight.

Still, Julie was one of those women, confident and assertive, who had a mind of her own. If she wanted to expose herself and walk downtown naked, she would, which was one of the things that he loved about her. She was her own person and not someone who he molded her into by forcing his opinions and desires on her. She had her own and it was when her dreams and wishes matched his dreams and wishes that they came together in the commonality of their beliefs. It was then that their relationship fanned the flames of marital bliss with the fire of sexual fulfillment and happiness burning brightly.

Julie suddenly blossomed before his eyes from a mundane housewife to sexy siren. Yet, he could not help but feel like a voyeur in his own house and with his own wife. By what she wore and how she looked, she put him in a constant state of excitement. His cock was rigid with the anticipation of what was to happen when he finally had her alone and naked in bed. He was so proud of his beautiful wife, that she had taken the step from sexual inhibitions to sexual freedom.

Yet, there he was, running faster by pressuring Julie with his thoughts and expectations while she was taking baby steps to her erotic, exhibitionistic emancipation. Only, unbeknownst to Jimmy, she ran along with him, matching him stride for stride. And unbeknownst to Jimmy, she was about to take a giant leap of faith down the road of no return.

It was early in the evening and still light out enough for those watching and all the men were watching to see Julie do her famous somersault dive off the diving board. The wives were all inside the house, Rita was going to the bathroom, Kathy was telephoning her babysitter, and Sheila, a real estate agent, was taking a private call on her cell phone in the living room. Julie was temporarily alone with the men.

As usual, Julie bobbed up and down on the diving board trying to get the height and upward momentum before lifting her arms straight up overhead, the routine that she perfected whenever she performed her famous somersault dive. Only, this time, as soon as she lifted her arms straight up over her head, pulled her stomach in, and puffed her chest out, her bikini top popped off like someone had pulled it off with a hidden spring or elastic string.

Up in the air she climbed with her tits bouncing up high and around in a somersault she moved with her tits hanging. She dived giving all the gawking men a good look at her boobs but, then, she did the unexpected. With no wives still in sight, she emerged from the pool topless and walked over to where the men were sitting and shook out the water from her hair. She stood not two feet away from Jack.

"Julie!" Jimmy ran over to her with a towel. Even he surprised himself. He could not believe his reaction. Here he was all hot to have Julie show her boobs and when she did, he was quick to cover them.

Feigning embarrassment, she covered her breasts with her hands but, unfortunately, actually, fortunately, everyone got a good, long look at her tits. Jack, the gentleman that he had suddenly become, retrieved her top from the pool and held up the towel while she put it on. Of course, he had a great view of her breasts over the towel as she stuffed her tits back in her abbreviated bikini top.

Amazingly, when the wives returned to the backyard, not one of the men said anything about Julie losing her bikini top and about them ogling her tits. Jack seemed a bit breathless as if he was about to have a heart attack and the other two men sat with a permanent smile etched on their faces.

Jimmy could not wait for everyone to leave and to get Julie alone and in bed. He could not wait to plunge his cock deep inside her while whispering the excitement that she created in him by her sudden show of exhibitionism. It was apparent to all that he had a huge erection. He noticed Sheila, Kathy, and Rita staring at the impression his cock made in his brief like swimsuit.

Kathy, Mike's wife, a very cute redhead even brushed her hand along his cock when she was playing in the pool with him. The brush was too pronounced and too prolonged to be accidental and it felt good to have her hand brush by the head of his cock. Encouraged by the sudden rush he received by her accidental on purpose, no doubt, cock brush, when he lifted her up in the water, he placed both hands on her tits and had a good feel. He nearly pulled down her top when he let her down exposing her nipples.

"Jimmy!" She said laughing at his sudden show of attentiveness to her boobs and pulling her top back up and stuffing her boobs inside.

It was like that all evening. Once the alcohol started freely flowing, cloaked by the darkness of night and the depth of the pool water, the men were free with their hands taking liberties that they would not have ordinarily taken. Jack was all over Julie feeling her ass and feeling her boobs. Always, she swam away from him. Then, when he cornered her by the pool ladder, he pulled her hand down by her wrist and put it on his exposed cock.

"Jack is that a pool toy or a pull toy."

"Whatever you want it to be, Julie."

Julie, feeling the effects of alcohol, too, wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him. She leaned her body against him and whispered in his ear.

"Don't cum in my pool, Jack."

With that, she removed her hand and slowly emerged. He reached up and felt her ass and she remained there standing on the ladder for a few seconds allowing him to feel both cheeks with both hands but then when he ran his fingers down between her legs and tried to peel away her bikini and insert his finger, she gave him a swift kick to the chest, as she left and he fell backwards in the pool.

"I figured you needed some cooling off, Jack," she said as she ran away from him.

But, as she turned to leave, Mike and Joe caught her, lifted her up and threw her back in the pool diving in after her. Again, her top popped off and again the men were rewarded with a close up inspection of her tits. At this point Julie or the men made no move to retrieve her top. Mike threw an arm around her shoulders hitching a ride on her back as she swam while humping her from behind and Joe reached out his hands and felt her boobs as she swam past him.

Towards the end of the evening, everyone was in the pool naked. Only, the men surrounded Julie and the women surrounded Jimmy. New to Julie to have three men touching her everywhere, she reached out and stroked whichever cock was closest to her hand. Jimmy's cock was the only cock she ever had in her hand, so this sudden exploration of penises was exciting to her. They tried getting her in the deep and darker end of the pool but she resisted. The most aggressive was Jack. Continually, he placed his cock in her hand and she accommodated him by holding on to his the longest and stroking his the most.

They all had tried to kiss her. She kissed all three but when they tried to French kiss her, she turned away. Jack had unsuccessfully tried to finger fuck her more than a few times and finally was content to rest his cock between her legs and hump her doggy style, as she swam. She allowed it so long as there was no penetration.

Joe was busy reaching down and fingering her clit while Mike gave special attention to her tits sucking her nipples whenever he could, which she allowed briefly. None of this would have happened had she not been feeling the effects of the alcohol, had she not been turned on by the attention that the three men gave her, and had she not wanted to explore the sensation of touching someone and allowing someone to touch her, other than her husband. When the men started getting in a frenzy of action is when she climbed from the pool and went in the house.

Meanwhile, while this was going on at the deep end of the pool, Kathy, Rita, and Sheila had Jimmy cornered by the ladder. Every time he tried climbing out, one of the women would grab him by his cock and pull him back in.

"Where you going, Jimmy," said Sheila with her hand around his cock while stroking him.

"Where you going, Jimmy," said Rita with her hand around his cock while stroking him, as he tried to make his escape, again.

Where you going, Jimmy," said Kathy with her hand around his cock while stroking him, as he, again, was unsuccessful in his escape.

At one point, when Rita and Sheila swam over to see what their husbands were up to, Kathy allowed Jimmy to climb the ladder before spinning him around and taking his cock in her mouth and deep throating him.

Embarrassed and wondering what was happening with Julie, he pulled away.

"Jimmy, cum in my mouth. Joe won't mind. Matter of fact, he'll get off when I tell him that I had your cock in my mouth."

He climbed out of the pool before he changed his mind and had her suck him off. He more wanted to watch the action with his wife between Jack, Mike, and Joe.

That night, after everyone had gone, Jack approached Julie as she was removing her bikini.

"Is that new? I don't remember seeing that. I mean, I would have remembered seeing that bikini."

"Yes, Jimmy, it is new. Did you like it?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"It wasn't too revealing was it?"

"Only when you turned around, wiggled your ass, and lost your top on the diving board."

"Yeah, that really was embarrassing. I didn't even realize that it had popped off until you screamed my name and ran at me with a towel." She wiggled into her nightgown and took her usual position on the vanity bench to brush out her hair. "Do you think anyone noticed?"

"Julie, are you kidding? You nearly gave Jack a heart attack. Everyone noticed. You were standing their topless for like five minutes."

"Oh, Jimmy, it was more like five seconds."

"So, tell me, be honest, did you do it on purpose? Did you flash your tits to the guys?"

"No, of course not, Jimmy. How could you think that of me?" She turned away hiding a devilish grin from him. "It was an accident. I should have bought a 36C top instead of a 34B. I wonder if the store will exchange it. Probably not, since I've already worn it."

"Yeah, but, you knew that you were showing your ass to the guys."

"Yeah, I knew but I wore my cover-up most of the time, until I went in the pool and, even then, I kept the towel close by and put it on as soon as I came out of the pool."

"Yeah, but, that cover-up was like wearing plastic wrap. You could see everything."

"Really? I did not know it was that sheer." Again, she turned her face away from him when her devilish grin took control of her mouth. "Besides, no one could see anything. It was dark."

"Well, you got me all hot and bothered. And I can't wait to show you my appreciation."

"I can take care of you but I feel bad for Jack, Mike, and Joe. They probably are masturbating over what happened tonight."

"Believe it. They'll be jerking off over your perfect ass and shapely tits for months if not years." He watched her brush her hair. "So, tell me, what happened? Did they touch you?"

"Did they touch me? They were all over me. They touched me everywhere. They tried to French kiss me but I would not let them. Jack was intent on finger fucking me, but I wouldn't let him do that either. All of them felt my tits and ass. Joe or Mike, I think, fingered my clit, and Mike, maybe, or Joe, I'm not sure, sucked my nipples a couple of times."

"Did you touch them? I mean, did you feel their cocks?"

"Hell, yeah! I don't want to die knowing that the only cock I have ever had in my hand is your cock." She stopped brushing her hair and turned to look at him. "I stroked them all a little. They all had erections. I stroked Jack the most. He kept putting the thing in my hand."

"What about you? Did any of the women touch you?"

"They all did, especially Kathy. She even took me in her mouth and deep throated me."

"No way, Kathy, sweet innocent Kathy had your cock in her mouth?"

"She asked me to cum in her mouth and I nearly did but I was more intent on watching what you were doing."

"So, would you have cum in her mouth, had you not wanted to watch me being sexually assaulted at the other end of the pool?"

"Yeah, I think so. She definitely knew how to suck a cock. What about you? Would you have done more if you could have?"

"I don't know. Yeah, maybe, I would have given them all a blow job."

"All? You would have sucked all their cocks?"

"Yeah, I guess, so, maybe. I was drunk and excited. Sucking a cock to a woman is less personal than having intercourse. It means more to you guys than it does to us."

"Would you have let them cum in your mouth?"

"I don't know, Jimmy. Yeah, maybe, if that is what you want to hear and want me to say. Yes, I would have swallowed their load, if that is your next question." She looked at her husband standing behind her with his cock in his hand stroking himself to an erection. "Jimmy, where are we going with this?"

*

Where do you want me to go with this story? Give me your votes and comments. Do you want to read what happens next in Omen, Ch. 3?

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by Tarbo, zalll, acct and 4 others
1.8k Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 11 years ago
Nice Development

I like that you moved the story quickly to a bit of exhibitionism and then to the touching and stroking. The jump in Ch. 1 from quiet, non-sexual to sexually aware and confident just due to inablilty to have a child seemed very abrupt - maybe rework - if that fits your vision of the story but I love how this is developing. This and other stories convince me that the way to sharing spouses is through a pool or a boat! Thanks for the story.

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
This is so Hot!

I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY, LOVED IT!

I would really like Ch03. Wifey gets very horny very quickly when I whisper this kind of story to her. Many women have the secret sex with a stranger fantasy. The guys who leave negative comments focused on this kind of fantasy usually lost their wives to some open minded man ...or tried hard and never had a girl friend in the first place, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep It Going!

I like your story so far---I'm reading these other comments and wonder if the detractors need to be on another site. Hey the Bible board is just right down the way. Isn't this supposed to be fantasy? GET A GRIP HATERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stop the preaching get to the porking

Hi Bo:

Keep the story going. It is what our society really needs--a jolt of reality. People do not break up because of an outside fuck. That fuck is just a action of an already shakey relationship. Making love with your lover is a special bond. Screwing someone is only a fun bonding of cock and cunt. All those jesus freaks saying it is a sin and will destroy the fabric of society---NEWS ALERT::: society is already in pieces and thanks to the bible thumpers who were on the cusp of this desolation.

What an ultimate example of true love---honesty, wanting to have your love partner partake in experinces that bring her joy; Sharing and relating and even being part of of a fun filled occasion. And the realization that "I better not take this woman/man of mine for granted. The elation when your partner returns to your arms and says "Every time I fuck someone else I can't help but love you more and know that you are the only one for me.

Ignore the comments from those who have had their balls placed in perma frost. They are a miserable lot who want the rest of the world to live like them ----wishing they could go back in time and not show up for their wedding.

Keep on pounding--the keyboard and share.

zeezee69

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Omen Ch. 03 Next Part
Omen Ch. 01 Previous Part
Omen Series Info

Similar Stories

Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
The Tape Mike discovers an old video of Ashley.in Loving Wives
Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 01 Couple's journey through a Hot Wife fantasy.in Loving Wives
Cabins in the Snow A woman finds her inner slut when snowed in with guests.in Loving Wives
Corporate Mergers Pt. 01 Company needs his wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories