Omen Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple rediscovers their sexuality by becoming swingers.
2.2k words
4.22
45.4k
2
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, that Julie exposed her body to Mike, Joe, and Jack, stroked their cocks, and allowed them to touch her anywhere and everywhere, her giving Jack a blow job was the frosting on an exciting sexual experience. Only, Jimmy's exuberance about his wife's sudden willingness to experiment with her sexuality with others was short lived when he received a telephone call from his boss.

He was being transferred 120 miles west, from the greater Boston area to Great Barrington, on the other side of the state by the New York border and in the Berkshire Mountains. Now, that they were just getting comfortable in their neighborhood, had developed some close friendships, and had found a group of friends who were willing to play, they needed to start packing, had to put their house on the market, and begin looking for a new house.

Sheila was the first one Julie called to help them through the process of selling their present house and buying a new house. Within a week the house was on the market and Sheila was setting up appointments to show the house and was planning an open house for the weekend.

Jimmy came home to find Sheila sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee with Julie not home, yet.

"Sheila, hi, what are you doing here?"

"Hi, Jimmy, I had an appointment to show your house. It seems that my client is a no show. I've been waiting here nearly an hour." There was an uncomfortable silence for a second. "Where's Julie?"

"She's still at work and she called to tell me that she is getting her hair done, so she won't be here for a while." He looked at her, Jack's wife, looking a little like Annette Bening in the movie American Beauty, stylishly dressed in a pink business suit. She looked prettier than he had remembered her ever looking. Her hair and makeup gave her a professional appearance and her tailored but snug suit hugged her curves like a Formula One car circumnavigated the race circuit.

"Yeah, I need to get my hair done, too." She ran her manicured fingers through her hair and fluffed it out. She looked very sexy when she did that. He, suddenly, imagined her getting ready for bed wearing a very revealing night gown and fluffing her hair before attacking his cock with her full lips.

"I'm going get a beer," he said, suddenly feeling a bit warm. "Do you want a drink?"

"Sure. A rum and coke would go down easy about now."

"One rum and coke coming right up." Jimmy reached behind the bar and made her a stiff one. "So, what do you think about the house? Will we sell it in time?"

"Oh, I do not think you will have a problem, Jimmy. I've showed the house to a few interested couples already and they all gave it a favorable review. And your asking price is right in line with the market. No one has made an offer, yet, but it is very early." She smiled. "Besides, I am interviewing them as perspective neighbors at the same time," she said with a laugh. "It is always a plus when the realtor lives close by in the neighborhood. It makes them feel that if it is good enough for the realtor to live here, then they are not being lied to about the house and the neighborhood.

"Yeah, it is good that you have the chance to interview your new neighbor. You don't want to add someone to your group of friends who is going to be a thorn to the neighborhood and be unreceptive to pool parties."

"Yeah, that was some pool party, wasn't it?"

"I cannot believe we all got naked," said Jimmy, "but I was so drunk by that time that I don't remember what anyone looked like, now."

"I remember stroking your cock, Jimmy. I will never forget that."

"Now, you are embarrassing me, Sheila."

"I'm sorry but we did all have a good time. And we all hope that we can continue the good times, even after you move away from us. Maybe, you can visit us or we can visit you. It's not that far, just a two hour drive through one of the prettiest parts of the state."

He nodded his head in agreement. He noticed her smile. She had a nice smile. He stopped to look at her, taking her all in, as he handed her the drink.

"You look good, Sheila."

"Thank you, Jimmy."

"I've never seen you all dressed up like this in a business suit, albeit a pink business suit. You look a little like a Mary Kay cosmetic consultant but a hot Mary Kay cosmetic consultant."

"Gee, thanks, Jimmy, I'll still take that as a compliment," she smiled and laughed, again.

"Come make yourself comfortable." He motioned her to the couch and, suddenly, feeling much like her voyeuristic husband, Jack, he sat across from her in the wingback chair, knowing full well that if Sheila gave him anything to see, he would see it.

He suddenly thought it funny that even though he had seen her naked, albeit when he was drunk and did not remember her nude form all that well, here he was getting all hot and bothered about hoping to see her panties. He wondered if nudists felt the same way, when after walking around naked in front of everyone and not feeling any sexual excitement, if they felt anything once they wore clothes and accidentally exposed their underwear.

When she sat, he thought he saw a flash of her panty. Sheila sat with her ankles crossed leaving a six inch opening at her knees. So far, Jimmy could only see the middle of her thighs. Yet, when she leaned forward to retrieve her drink from the coaster on the coffee table, her knees parted significantly more and he was rewarded with a view of her pink panties.

By the time they downed the second drink, Jimmy found himself enthralled with Sheila's pink panties. Maybe, it was the sudden effect of alcohol, maybe, he was feeling horny, maybe, because she looked so attractive today in her fitted pink suit or maybe, his voyeurism was controlling his emotions but whatever it was, he was getting excited. He was starting to get an erection.

Sheila gradually and slowly opened her legs more and more until she was practically sitting on the couch with her skirt hiked up to her crotch and her legs nearly wide open. Each time she leaned forward her skirt climbed higher up her thigh. Slowly and deliberately, she crossed and uncrossed her legs a few times and every time she did, he was rewarded with a great view of her pink panty.

"Do you like what you see, Jimmy?"

"Huh? What? Oh, God, I'm so sorry, Sheila." He could feel his face turning bright red. "Was I staring?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"How embarrassing, but I didn't mean to leer, it was just...oh, God. I'm so sorry but seeing your pink panties was suddenly so very erotic."

"It's okay. I'm not a prude, Jimmy. I don't mind showing you my panties. Matter of fact, I've had a couple of romances that Jack doesn't need to know about."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know, sometimes, you show a house late at night to an attractive man and you just connect." She reached for her drink, again, while giving Jimmy another obvious flash of her pink panty. "Sometimes a girl does what she has to do to make a sale. I'm not embarrassed to say that I've given more than my share of blow jobs to prospective buyers."

"Sheila, I had no idea." He felt his cock stir. He wanted to reach down and adjust himself.

"Matter of fact, I've even done a wife or two to make a sale."

"You mean, you licked her pussy or she licked your pussy."

"Both. I'd do Julie if ever I had the chance. She is so gorgeous."

"Well, Sheila, I'm floored by all of this. I had no idea that..."

"That, I'm a bi-sexual or that I am a slut or that Jack and I are swingers."

"Swingers? No, no, of course not. Bi-sexual? I don't think you a slut. I just..."

"Jack told me about Julie stroking his cock in the pool."

"Oh, yeah, well, Julie was a little drunk and he was insistent about sticking it in her hand."

"That sounds like my Jack. Yet, did you know that she stroked Joey and Mike's cock, too?"

"Yeah, she told me. We were all a bit drunk. Until that night, my cock was the only cock she ever touched."

"I saw Kathy sucking your cock."

"Oh, that, well, that shocked the shit out of me. It just sort of happened and I pulled away from—"

"You mean, your erect cock just kind of fell in her open mouth."

"Well, yeah, I mean, no. You know, well, God, we were all plastered and I was busy watching Julie and then, Kathy just—"

"I'd suck your cock in a minute, Jimmy. I've always had the hots for you." She stared at him. "When I reached out and stroked your cock in the pool, I wanted to feel that thing inside of me. Matter of fact, I dreamt that I fucked you that night."

Sheila unbuttoned her jacket revealing her low cut bra with her tits spilling out over the top of her cups.

"I don't know if it is the alcohol or the conversation but, suddenly, I'm feeling a little warm."

"Wow," said Jimmy, staring at the sudden display of Sheila, "that is a pretty bra."

"Do you like tits, Jimmy?"

"Oh, yeah, I love tits."

"Do you like my tits?"

"Oh, yeah, you do have a nice rack without doubt."

"You can feel them while I suck your cock."

"Gee, Sheila, do you think it a good idea to get involved sexually when you are trying to sell our—"

"I really think that when Julie sucked Jack off, Jimmy, that we were already past the point of no return, don't you think?"

"Julie blew Jack?"

"Oh, c'mon, Jimmy, don't play the fool. Jack heard you move around a couple of times in the garage. He knew you were home. You know, the intercom is two way and he could hear as well as you could. He knew you were in the garage listening." She took another sip of her drink. "Was that your first time experimenting with another person."

"Yeah, well, we just thought that—"

"Come suck Mommy's tits, Jimmy." Sheila lifted her bra exposing her C cup tits.

Jimmy watched as her big tits fell free from beneath her bra. Her nipples were already very erect. His cock strained against the fabric of his pants wanting to get out and play.

He went over, sat beside her on the couch, and kissed her. They continued French kissing while Jimmy felt her tits and reached down between her legs and up her skirt feeling the silk of her pink panties. Sheila felt his cock through his pants. She unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and stroked him while he fondled, caressed, felt, and sucked her abundant tits. Then, she leaned down and took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, Sheila, I had no idea what a blow job felt like until you...wow, oh yeah."

She continued sucking his cock only pulling it out of her mouth to let him know that it was okay for him to relax.

"Jimmy, don't worry. You can cum in my mouth. I swallow. Matter of fact, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

"Oh, God, Sheila, suck my cock. Blow me, baby."

He pushed the back of her head down on his cock while lifting up his hips and fucking her mouth. He reached over to slap her ass through the linen of her pink suit.

"Oh, Jimmy, Honey, if you continue to slap my ass like that, Mommy will cum big time."

He pulled the back of her skirt up by the hem exposing her pink panty clad ass and slapped her again only this time harder and harder again.

She moaned each time he slapped her until he shot a huge load of warm ooze in her mouth and down her throat. She licked him clean. There was not a drop of cum left. She sat back up and fixed herself, putting her tits in her bra, buttoning her jacket, and pulling down her skirt.

"Sheila."

"Yeah, Jimmy."

"Are you shaved?"

"Yes."

"I thought so because when I was feeling your pussy through your panty, I did not feel any pubic hair."

"Do you want to see?"

"Yes. I've never seen a shaved pussy before."

She stood, turned to face him, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and dropped her panties.

Jimmy reached over and touched her. He could not stop staring at her shaved pussy.

"This is how Jack loves it. I shave it daily. He gets off on the younger, hairless woman look."

Jimmy was fascinated with her bald snatch. He started fingering her clit.

"Sheila, you are so wet."

"It feels good for you to touch me there, Jimmy. Fuck me with your long, thick fingers. Fuck Mommy's hole, Baby."

Jimmy started finger fucking her, and then, he leaned forward and started licking her pussy when...

"Jimmy! Shelia! What the fuck?"

Julie stood in the doorway watching her husband licking her best friend's pussy.

To be continued...