OMG! (Oh My Goddess!)

Story Info
The Viper surprises girlfriend with a sexy costume.
1.9k words
3.48
24.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween Eve and I came home early that evening after a busy day at work. Halloween was tomorrow and it's one of my favorite holidays because of three things: candy, costumes, and more importantly fun. I also like autumn because it's a great excuse to shop for clothes.

"I'm home." I happily shouted as I hung up my black short trench coat on the coat rack.

Then, Randy came into the living room and greet me with a very sweet kiss on the lips. He said to me, "Baby, I'm so glad that you're home. I got a little Halloween surprise for you."

"Oooh, what is it?" I happily gushed.

"It's a surprise and I can't let you see it. Let me slip this blindfold on you." Randy said as he put a black satin blindfold over my deep brown eyes.

"Okay, my eyes are covered." I said to him with much anticipation.

As I was blindfolded, Randy took my hand and then led me upstairs. We walked into my bedroom and then Randy told me, "Stay there."

I stood still in my spot as he went downstairs to the living room. A few minutes later, he came back up to the bedroom. I felt his lips softly kissing my neck as he took his time taking off my business skirt set. I then lifted my legs as he took off both of my black heels. I lightly shivered as his fingertips brushed against my skin and my shoulder-length black hair.

"Did I ever tell you of how sexy you look in your underwear?" Randy spoke.

"Baby, you always tell me that!" I said to him with a smile on my face.

I listened as Randy opened the box he got from downstairs. He gently lifted my arms as this silky white garment floated down my curvaceous body. I then lifted my knee as Randy slipped some sandals on my feet and wrapped the strings around my legs. He also put a headpiece on top of my head.

"Keep the blindfold on. I'm gonna set the mood right." Randy spoke to me.

"Okay, I will. I can't wait to see what costume you have for me!" I happily said to him.

I listened as Randy lit a couple of candles and placed them all over the bedroom. A few minutes later, he lightly kissed my hand as he asked me, "Ready to see your costume?"

"I'm very ready." I replied.

Randy slowly removed the satin blindfold from my deep brown eyes and I took a good look at the costume I wore.

"Wow! I'm a Greek goddess!" I said with excitement as I look at myself in the full-length mirror in my bedroom.

My Greek goddess costume was a full-length gown that was cream at top and gradually blue at the bottom. The gown also had a v-shaped neckline trimmed with an attached braided gold ribbon that was wrapped around my waist. The shoulder straps were embellished with a gold hoop and featured with attached sashes that were also gradually blue at the bottom. Then, I looked at the golden goddess sandals on my feet and the golden leaf headpiece on my head. I smiled as I gave myself a twirl and loved my costume.

"Do you love your costume?" Randy asked me as he stood behind me.

"Baby, I just LOVE it!!! Thank you for my Halloween surprise!" I happily said to him.

I watched at the mirror as Randy smiled at me. He kissed my hand again as he said, "Might I say you look very sexy, my goddess. You're way sexier than those so-called "goddesses" who hang out with that Charlie Sheen."

I smiled and laughed as I said, "I love my Halloween surprise!"

I looked around my bedroom and I saw lit candles all over the room and plenty of rose petals strewn on and around my queen-size bed. I turned around as a naked Randy walked up to me and said, "I'm ready to worship my goddess all night long."

"I don't mind that at all, my sexy viper." I sexily said as he led me to the bed.

He then pulled me close as he passionately kissed my lips. As we kissed, my hands explored his fit, naked body; I caressed his muscular back, his fit ass, those ripped abs, and those tattoo-sleeved arms. I felt his viper slowly waking up as it brushed against my thigh. I moaned as I felt his lips kissing my neck and his large hands stroking up and down my back. Randy then laid himself down on the bed, I watched as he licked his lips and his hands caressed my costume-covered body.

Randy looked at me with those blue fuck-me eyes and said to me, "You look incredibly beautiful tonight, my goddess."

"You look very hot, my sexy, naked viper." I replied to him as I rubbed my hands up and down his frontal body.

Randy smiled at me as he sat up on the bed and kissed my lips again. I moaned a little louder as he kissed my neck again. His hands rested on my waist as he softly kissed and licked the tops of my breasts. He then slid his hands underneath my costume and touched my legs. I sighed and moaned with each caress and kiss that he made. Randy gently lifted the skirt from my costume and carefully took off my gladiator sandals. I sighed as I watched him kiss my knees, legs, and ankles. I then sat up and returned his kiss. My hands ran up and down his muscular back as he kissed both sides of my neck. I leaned my back against the headboard as he gently lowered the straps of my gown.

I moaned as his large hands gave my womanly breasts a gentle massage. My hands rubbed up and down his back as he softly kissed and licked my breasts. His lips moved lower to my belly, planting soft licks and kisses and there. He then wrapped his tattoo-sleeved arms around my waist as he pulled my body close to his and deeply kissed my lips. He gently smooth my gown inch by inch till it rested on my waist as he kissed all around my belly. His hands explored every curvy inch of my body before softly laying me down on the bed.

With his blue fuck-me eyes, he sexily said to me, "I look forward to exploring your body with my hands and mouth like a very sexual odyssey."

I shivered as he delivered the first lick to my pussy; I slowly lifted my hips so his mouth could get closer. Randy took his time as he orally pleasured me, switching between kisses and licks. Gradually, I felt my oracle getting wetter by the minute, my hands carefully held on to the comforter of my bed as I moaned and groaned audibly. Since he was already naked, he even took his time as he stroked his velvet viper with one hand while his other hand cradled the back of my neck. He continued to stroke as he passionately kissed my lips once more.

"Before we proceed, I must protect myself. I'll return to you, my goddess of sensuality." Randy said as he kissed my lips.

I waited patiently as he went into the bathroom and properly slipped a condom onto his hardened viper. He came back into the bedroom and rejoined me on the bed.

"I'm ready to explore you." Randy spoke as he slowly and deeply entered my pussy with hard, protected viper while his arms wrapped around my waist.

His cock slid in and out of my pussy as my hands touched all over his body. His skin felt very smooth to the touch under my hands. I moaned and groaned each time my pussy squeezed his cock tight. Randy's thrusts were slow, deep, and a little hard, making my moans intense yet pleasurable. I then took a pillow, let Randy lay his muscular back on it, and I rode on top of him. His hands gently held on to my hips as I slowly rode him up and down. My hands stroked his chest, arms, and abs as I looked into his blue fuck-me eyes. His hands then caressed my skin as he gently pulled me close and kissed my lips deeply with passion. He laid me on the pillow, carefully wrapped my legs around his waist, and entered my pussy with his cock again, deep and slow. My walls squeezed his cock tight as I slightly arched my back While his still-intact condom-covered cock entered my pussy again and again, Randy softly licked his fingers and rubbed small, gentle circles around my hard clit, which my groans more intense. He even kissed my lips and neck while he went in and out of my pussy.

One of my hands held on to the sheets as I felt each thrust he made as Randy held my other hand, he even kissed my hand as we slowed down. We then switched positions; Randy laid on his back against the headboard and I laid on my side. I looked into his eyes as soon as he went inside me again. I rolled my hips up and down while Randy thrusted in and out of my pussy. He had one arm around my waist while his other arm was across my shoulders.

I deeply kissed his lips as we switched positions. Randy sat up on the bed on his knees as did I; he entered his still hard, condom-covered cock into my pussy from behind. He rubbed my pussy lips with one hand before both of his hands softly massaged my breasts.

"Ohhhh, my goddess. You feel so good. I just love it when you're so wet and warm." Randy moaned in my ear as he slowly kissed both sides of my neck and softly played with my hair.

I slowly stroked his sweaty, smooth, naked body with my hands; I made a trail from his neck down to his shoulders, his arms, and down to his outer thighs. Randy continued to rub my pussy lips with his fingers while his cock went in and out of my pussy.

"Oooooh, ohhhh, I'm coming! I'm coming!" I loudly moaned.

"Come with me, my goddess. Come with me." Randy urged as he moaned with me.

As we laid back on the bed together, Randy and I shared a deep climax and came together. Then, he took out hard cock out of my pussy, removed the still-intact condom, and sprayed his male love venom onto my stomach. He softly and passionately kissed my lips before getting on top of me.

Once he was on top of me, he then licked and sucked on my pussy, making me come again. It sent shockwaves throughout my entire body. I held his head into place as he tasted me some more. After I came, I watched as he planted soft kisses to my inner thighs. We even sprinkled rose petals on each other's naked bodies. We shared a deeper, passionate kiss together as our lust-perspired bodies rested close to each other and our heartbeats had slowed down.

"How was it, baby?" Randy asked me.

"Tremendous, it was very tremendous. I especially loved how you surprised me with the costume." I replied as I looked into his blue eyes.

"With Halloween being tomorrow, I look forward to seeing you in another costume. But right now, as soon as things calm down, I ready to worship you again, my sexy, sensual goddess." Randy said as he kissed my hand.

I just loved the surprise Randy had for me on the night before Halloween. I was already looking forward to tomorrow. As much I love candy on Halloween, this treat I had with him was even better and much sweeter.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

THE END