On a Dare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next afternoon when I finally woke up enough to really function mentally, I thought about my phone, and about that video. I really wanted to get revenge on that cop, but the video was radioactive. If it got out, everyone was going to see me as a whore in a major media story. I would never be able to go anywhere without my name being linked to prostitution.

I felt really helpless to have that video and not be able to use it. I was obviously doing some really stupid shit the day before, but he still didn't deserve to be able to rape me and get away with it without any repercussions. I stayed in the hospital a little longer, feeling post-traumatic stress from the violence and rape. I wouldn't share anything with any of the hospital staff about what had happened with my injuries, so I had turn away someone from the hospital who wanted to talk to me about domestic violence. Finally, that night, they released me.

When I got home, I went straight to my room, not wanting to have to deal with any of this with my housemates. I took a long shower to help cleanse myself.

Finally I sat down on my bed and thought about things. And I just knew.

Fuck the consequences. I uploaded the video to YouTube and made a public Facebook post about it.

To hell with the fact that everyone would think I'm a hooker. It's not like that was a big step down from where I already was -- I'd been giving out public blowjobs for God's sake. All that it would change is that everyone would know. And the revenge on that rapist cop seemed worth it.

Besides, who knows, maybe it was time to change careers and start getting paid for it anyway.

I lay back on my bed and braced myself for the fallout.

12