On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A young woman born into fantasy and power struggles.
4.3k words
4.58
12.9k
25

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solsgon
Solsgon
31 Followers

*This is a story I wrote for my girlfriend, one of a few she had the (alleged) pleasure of reading. She has very specific fetishes and so do I. This along with the particular narration style of the story might be a challenge for some, just like the main character being a woman might. I hope many people will still enjoy it and let me know what they think. This first chapter is devoid of sex, but there will be plenty to come soon enough. Lastly, I have performed next to no editing on these chapters and I wrote each of them on the train, one a day. This might bring the quality of the writing down a bit, so if enough people like this story I'll consider editing the next chapter more heavily (There are about 39 chapters so far, and although I stopped writing a while ago I could continue if enough people like the story). Thank you and have a good read.*

Chapter 1

Emptiness.

No colour... No feelings... No senses...

You don't have a body, no eyes or skin or brain...

There's just... nothing.

You have no sense of time, so you have no idea how long it's been. You don't know if you've even had a beginning. Maybe you were always here.

Suddenly, a jolt. A new sensation; your first. It's strange, unique and even though it's not particularly pleasurable you welcome it. More and more jolts occur, and slowly you feel something... A body... Begin to form. Bones first, then flesh and sinew, organs and a brain right before skin begins to form. Finally, you begin tosee.Colours flood your consciousness in pieces, forming a blurry mess.

Eyelids form, and humidity enables your eyes to focus. At the same time your newly born brain is somehow being taught. Are you teaching yourself? What's going on? You slowly move your eyes around in your skull.

You see pillars of... Stone? No... Onyx. How do you know that? How do you know what onyx is? Never mind... Banners hang from wooden poles, marble adorns the walls of this cavernous room you find yourself in. Red, black and orange cloth with large expanses of purple... Huge slabs of minerals form a floor, and you crouch in the centre of a circular piece, surrounded by glowing symbols. Magic glyphs. A way for a being to prepare an area for a spell.

Finally your eyes fall upon something different. Something living. A tall figure, wearing the same colours as the banners... Soft materials, yet strong and flexible. You recognise Elemental Spider Silk. Rare... precious... Your eyes move upwards to the pale skin of this being's face. Just above it is a head full of bright orange hair. Sharp cheekbones and a strong looking jaw. Piercing blue eyes with a speck of orange in the irises. A small smirk on a pair of thin lips which separate at their edge, revealing sharp white teeth.

"Shyvana... Rise"

The name... That name... Shyvana... That's you. You feel that name call to you, and that order begs to be followed. Your entire body is in agreement. You must rise. Your mind sends out orders, but they fall on deaf ears. Your body seems disconnected somehow, until the sharp snap of fingers splits the silence asunder, resonating in the large hall.

You feel a wave of sensations flood your mind. You feel your toes for the first time, as well as the air on your skin. You feel yourself naked, your breasts... Your rear... Your muscles all over your body... Your heartbeat... A rush of new feeling, of new awareness. You feel the air rush into your lungs, you feel the slight burn as the oxygen fuels your muscles, and you can finally obey.

Your legs push and flex, your feet adapting to keep your balance. You send your arms out to your sides, and find that it helps. Your brain accesses information on physics as if by instinct... On momentum and movement. Soon you're standing upright. Your spine curves slightly, and you straighten your body with a prideful smile. Pride... Interesting... A new feeling, and you like it. It feels good. Now standing straight, you can feel air move around you, brushing against your skin. It's cold, but not unpleasant. It... tickles. A slight breeze brushes against your nipples, and you hear a sound. A sharp intake of breath, coming from your mouth. A gasp, that's what that is.

As you stand tall and strong, you look to the being which gave the order you just followed. That... man... You know him, yet you don't... He has narrow enough shoulders, still wider than yours. He's tall, lean... His eyes are sharp and you recognise something in them. Pride. There it is again, only this time it's insidehimrather thanyou.

"Congratulations, Shyvana. Well done."

A feeling of warmth spreads throughout your body, as if spreading from your heart. It feels good... Pleasure... That's what it is. It seems mixed with pride. You decide you like that feeling, that emotion.

Your mouth opens, and you sense air run through your vocal cords, shaking them and emitting a sound.

"ThAank yOU"

The sound is uneven, raw and unrefined, but as you keep trying to repeat the words and eventually ask a question, you get the hang of it.

"I am... Shyvana... But who are you?"

The voice rumbles through the air and into your ears. "I am your creator. Terenim is my name."

You try the word out in your mouth; "Terenim" and a feeling of joy, like bubbles inside of your chest, swells and spreads throughout your torso. You like that name, and say it another couple times. Each time the feeling surfaces and fills you with happiness.

"Where... am I? What..."

You finally decide to ask the questions gnawing away at your mind, but too many rush to you to ask them all at once. Terenim puts a hand up, palm facing you, and your subconscious tells you to calm down and stop. You do as it says, and look up at this man.

"Follow me to your quarters, and I will explain everything."

He turns, his clothes billowing slightly, and walks towards a large wooden set of doors at the end of the great hall you're standing in. You follow him steadily, used to your legs by now, as well as the rest of your body. The feeling of cold marble on the soles of your feet is strong, and slightly shocking for every step, but it feels new and exciting.

Terenim's voice echoes between the pillars as he explains where you are. He describes a world of magic and technology, where humans are a major race. He tells you that there are a variety of other species worth mentioning, which he will do later. It seems that in this world, there are many beings, each different from the next. There are many paths and opportunities in life; open to humans and other such creatures, two of which being "Adventurer" and "Dungeon Master". Your creator explains that these two are not mutually exclusive, as many adventurers can become dungeon masters if they are powerful enough, or with a little luck.

An adventurer is simply a being which sets out into the world, deciding not to become a gatherer, smith or trader. This person trains in one or more arts of combat, ranging from Healers to Berserkers, and a variety of other classes. On the other hand, this could be qualified as a soldier, an army man or woman. This brings Terenim to the other characteristic of an adventurer, the lack of national or political affiliation. An adventurer uses their abilities for their own benefit, or for the benefit of those close to them. These can simply be traveling companions, a family member, or in many cases, a guild. Guilds are groups of adventurers officially recognised by various governments, and are the largest group an adventure can swear allegiance to without becoming a soldier. All of this is entirely new to you, but you somehow find yourself absorbing and dealing with the information as if it was simply refreshing your memory. Almost as if you'd heard or read said information before; in another life maybe? Did you have a life before this one? Was that possible?

Terenim then explains what a dungeon master is. Any being which creates a structure with a certain level of danger that comes with entering it. Now a wolf's den can be considered a dungeon, and the wolf in question its dungeon master. However when a dungeon master is mentioned, it usually refers to a man or woman which has, using their own power, money or strength created a home for themselves which is coveted by adventurers; usually for its riches and the glory that comes with clearing it. Once an adventurer notices such a structure, if the owner has not already made themselves known, they are requested to bring it to the attention of their government, which will then investigate. If the area meets certain requirements, it will be classified as a dungeon of a certain class depending on its content, and adventurers will be made aware of its existence.

Dungeon masters are usually powerful individuals, and some of them gained such power from adventuring and raiding dungeons themselves.

After explaining these basic concepts to you, Terenim leads you into a lavish room filled with furniture and decorations. He walks over to a cupboard and opens it, reaching in to take out a dress. It's extremely beautiful, a shimmering black with a certain twinkling about it. You recognise Elemental Spider Silk once more. A high class material, extremely precious, and although not exactly rare, it is incredibly difficult to obtain.

He hands it to you and you instinctively put it on. As you do, however, you realise that since you are now unmoving and in an enclosed space, a certain smell has spread throughout the room. It's not powerful, but your nose is incredibly sensitive, and you breathe deep to fully appreciate the gentle scent. It's slightly musky, but not unpleasant. You feel another rush of warmth flow through you, only this time it's something more powerful. It feels like actualheat. It concentrates around your abdomen and chest, and a very low moan escapes your lips.

You attempt to ignore it, and focus on the dress. It feels good against your skin. Extremely soft, yet obviously flexible and durable. The design is... What's the word... Sexy? It's slightly revealing, showing off your back and a small amount of cleavage, but the more interesting parts are the two slits in the leg area. One on each side, going from just below your waist to the very bottom of the dress. These allow you to move much more freely, but also reveal your legs when you move. You find that you don't dislike this feeling of air on your skin, nor do you seem to mind revealing yourself a little.

You focus once more and look up at your companion, whom you now realise has been on the receiving end of not only the sight of you in the dress, but also of youwithoutthe dress for a dozen minutes prior. You decide to ask the more important questions now.

"So... Terenim... Who... and what am I?

Chapter 2

You look deep into his piercing blue eyes, admiring the tiny specks of orange in his left iris before pulling your mind back into focus. This is important, and you don't want to miss a word. After your question, Terenim smiles. You attempt to ignore the warm feeling in your chest when you see this, and stare at him intently.

"You... Are my greatest creation. Maybe the first of your kind in the entire world. Months... Years of planning and research have enabled me to bring you into existence."

You frown slightly as this sentence sinks in. You feel alive... You're a living being, and yet it's impossible to create a living being. Summoning a soul and trapping it in a body, that's possible. Creating a mindless creature, or at best one with basic instincts... Difficult but not unthinkable. But you... You can tell you're intelligent, sentient. You're not any of those basic creatures; and you certainly don't feel like a soul implanted into a receptacle. This means that this person, Terenim, has gone past anything that has been done before andcreatedlife. He created you.

"So... Ignoring the burning question ofhowyou did it,why?" You ask him.

"Well, as you may have already figured out, I am a dungeon master. I am a past adventurer, and after years of honing my skills, I decided to create my own dungeon from scratch. I now stand near if notatthe top of power on this continent, possibly the world."

He chuckles to himself before continuing. "I may be exaggerating a little, but you'll find out soon enough. With this position I hold comes a need for troops, creatures to control, as well as the territories they will occupy. I already have foot soldiers and officers, but I need something more. Something truly intelligent, but someone that I can trust. You are it."

You look on, listening to every word until the end, and open your mouth to speak as he adds one more point.

"I needed someone."

That last sentence spoke volumes in your mind. Your brain explored all different possible meanings behind those three words. Maybe he needed a companion? Or an advisor? A wife? A confidant? A toy to use?

As you finally pull your mind back from its escapade into fantasies, you realise your breathing has become deeper, more laboured. You attempt to calm down as you speak.

"So... I am to be a commander?"

"To begin with, yes. First you will establish dominance over the troops."

He turns on his heels and walks out the door. You hurry after him, your bare feet feeling the carpet of the room on their soles... Warm and soft... Followed by the cold marble of the hallway. You ask him in an uncertain voice.

"Th-The troops?"

He answers that he already told you he had the necessary forces to use, and that as commander you would need to show these beings your strength. You walk behind him through the torch-less yet still lit halls, the only sounds you hear being those of both of your steps. You then notice his heartbeat through his chest, your sense of hearing apparently quite developed, and focus on that as your mind explores each and every possibility once again. Before you can finish this tirade of thoughts and predictions, his voice cuts through them all, recalling all of your attention to himself.

"We are now on the 9th floor. My personal quarters and research workshops are down here. Above us is the treasury level, the 8th. We will skip that one and climb these stairs to the 7th: the barracks."

He motions to the large staircase behind him and takes the steps two at a time. You follow nervously, and find that your body is quite light and strong. You barely have to put any effort into climbing to keep up. This newly discovered strength puts you slightly at ease when you think of the soldiers, but you try not to think about it either way.

As you finally go past a large pair of doors, made of heavy metallic material vibrant with magical energy, you realise you're halfway there. Another couple dozen seconds, and you reach another landing with the same door. This time however, Terenim steps through them to reveal a huge cavern. Massive stalagmites and stalactites meet in the middle to form pillars larger than any tree your memory can conjure up, the rock grey and black for the most part with small twinkling pieces of diamonds or metal reflecting light in various spots. As you take in all this you wonder if magic is involved in keeping such large caverns stable. The doors swing further open and your sensitive ears are filled with an unbelievable amount of noise. Screeching voices mixed with the clang of weapons. Gravelly growls sound over the shattering of plates and the gnashing of teeth into meat.

The smell is also more than noticeable, filling your nostrils. Sweat, blood and food. You find the scents rather enjoyable somehow, and both your ears and nose quickly adapt to the assault on your senses, lessening your sensitivity. The next thing you focus on is the scene in front of you. The humongous grotto is packed full of structures around the pillars, of long wooden tables, kitchens billowing smoke into natural chimneys through the ceiling of the cave. On and in these structures are an unending horde of varied, bulky bodies; fighting, shouting, eating and laughing. You can identify three different general species. Their names surface from the large pool of knowledge in your mind. Goblins... Trolls... And Ghouls...

The goblins are by far the most numerous. Probably the foot soldiers, as there are thousands of them. They're in various amounts of armour, with crests for the ones that are actually wearing more than a loincloth. Your mind tells you that these crests represent their rank. They're small, about the size of a human child on average, but incredibly stocky. Their shoulders are wide and their muscles are defined in all the right places. They're obviously being fed well. Their yellowish brown skin is usually dirty, with only a few cleaner ones. Those ones in particular seem to have a more intelligent look in their eyes.

Towering over the goblins, with probably one for every fifty of the little critters, are the trolls. They're much taller and larger than any man, and huge compared to the goblins. They move around the cavern, hulking masses of muscle, sinew and bone. Their skin is usually a deep green, except for a few special variations. Your 'pool' informs you that these are quite rare. The trolls' intelligence is limited, but they are known for their remarkable loyalty and respect for strength. They deal with the goblins' fights and arguments, and make sure they generally behave...By goblin standards anyways...You think to yourself as two dozen of them seem intent on shoving food down each other's throats by force in a strange variation of a food fight.

Finally, you spot a few ghouls. These creatures are often mistaken for vampires. Their skin is a pale purple hue, and their lack of lips means that they have no way of hiding the sharp teeth in their already bony skulls. Their canines are sharp, their speed is impressive, and their appetite for small creatures and blood, which they consider a delicacy, make stories about them difficult to differentiate from legends about true Vampires. Ghouls, although physically impressive, are actually more adept at magic than anything else. Their powers are unique, even amongst non-humans, and their thirst for knowledge and the power that comes with it is in fact much greater than their thirst for blood.

All this information is recalled in a matter of seconds, and you snap back to attention just as some goblins seem to close in on you. They're wide-eyed, curious and grinning at the sight of you. For a moment, you're confused at their behaviour; that is until your eyes are drawn to their loincloths. They're lifting steadily on the goblins approaching you, and more are drawing closer. The scent of their arousal hits you, and your body reacts. For a second or so, your mind is filled with thoughts of lust and debauchery.I want to kneel and just... Maybe I should lay on the ground and let them... They seem rather big down there... They're worth a taste...As the first one touches your waist, however, the weakness which came with your first experience dissipates, and the arousal is burned away by a primal rage.

How dare they! I don't belong to them, I am not theirs to take!

That goblin hears his forearm snap before he actually feels it, and the others stop dead in their tracks as you shriek at them like a Banshee Matriarch. They back off, even the armoured and bulkier higher ranked goblins which had come to get a peek or a taste. A few low rumbling grunts sound amidst the crows, the goblins replying with their particular shrieks as they make way for a troll which lumbers up to you. This one is not hostile or lustful, although a part of your mind does wonder what he's hiding under his baggy leather pants. He was first drawn in by the commotion, but soon approached you out of curiosity.

Solsgon
Solsgon
31 Followers
12