On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terenim has walked down the stairs and has made it halfway through the room, you see the daemoness pop into existence in a small burst of flame behind him, out of his sight. You realise she is waiting for you to wink at her, and you feel your eyelid flicker whilst your heart threatens to burst out of your chest.

Saltien smiles as she snaps her fingers. When she does, you see a bright spark erupt between her thumb and index. It shines brighter instead of disappearing, and when the light recedes the entire scenery has changed.

You're in some sort of forest, but something doesn't feel right. It's a strange sensation but you feel as though you're not really there, similar to how you felt before being born. You can move around as if you were a spirit, flying around just by thinking about it. You look down but you can't see your own body. It's like you were a simple sphere of consciousness, immaterial somehow.

Your attention is then attracted by sounds coming from deeper into the trees. Someone is making their way towards you at a reasonable pace. In fact it might be more than one person. You stay up in the trees and wait for whatever it is to come through the brush. When they do, you see a pack of humans. They're dressed in basic clothing, like men and women of old, wearing simple and crude animal pelts. Upon closer inspection, you realise they're not all human, and there seems to be only one male.

The man is leading a group of at least ten women through the trees and bushes. He's armed with basic weapons infused with what feels like weak magic. Primitive tools from ancient history... What a strange fantasy... You inspect the women, and they're all rather beautiful. In a dirty, dishevelled sort of way. Large breasts, small breasts, tight or voluptuous rear ends, defined faces; elves, orcs and other species are mixed together, but only one truly stands out. You focus on her and are simply astonished by her beauty. Wavy brown hair with strands of fiery-orange, a sizeable pair of breasts swaying in time with her amazing posterior as she walks. She has small horns in her hair just above her forehead and a gorgeous, dignified face. A mix of cute, pretty, and arousing; she makes one want to protect her, be defended by her and simply take her all at once. There's also something about her you can't quite put your finger on.

Suddenly the male, a large, muscled human, not bad looking and obviously quite fit, calls out to the group of women behind him. He's frozen and scans the forest in a wide arc with his eyes. He seems to have sensed something.

"Shyvana! Up front!"

You reel back in surprise at the sound of your name, and the horned beauty graciously walks up to the male. It's me! You realise with a start that you had never seen yourself in a mirror or anything similar, but from the body shape and the way your mind hums with energy you're sure that you're right. Now that you truly look at yourself however, you begin to notice some peculiar things, the first of being the horns. You hadn't even noticed you had them before now, neither had you realised that you had scales on your shoulder blades, forming two patches of tough looking skin. You hadn't noticed how impressive you looked either, not only in terms of your looks, but of your stature and the aura you gave off. You exude strength and power as you walk through the crowd of females, and you wonder if your real body has the same effect despite the shyness you feel.

As you walk up to the man, your bodiless presence notices how the other women look at you. You are obviously some kind of important figure in this group, and that inexplicably makes you swell with pride. Could I be the alpha female? Is there such a thing, the mate of the alpha male? Would that count as the beta or is that title reserved for the second best male...?

As your counterpart reaches the man, he looks at her quite possessively, and growls some harsh sounding words at her.

"I just wanted to warn you... I've had enough of waiting. Tonight I claim you as mine, whether you like it or not. "

As you hear those words you feel anger flare up, but your other self stares at him blankly.

"Meren, you have not shown you are worthy of my... affections. Or my body for that matter."

He looks at her, mildly shocked and then angry. His face twists in rage and he lifts his hand in an obviously violent manner. Obviously, your body is much stronger than him, much tougher, faster and you also have your magic; of that you are sure. In the instant it takes for him to lift his arm, you realise that your body in this dream or fantasy does not actually seem as strong as your real one. Her muscles are less defined, the way she walks betrays the density of her entire body. You can tell in an instant that if that man strikes this body of yours, he might actually hurt you.

Before he does, however, an echoing snarl resounds through the trees. It startles the man and he turns towards the source, magic spear raised.

A tall man, his hair like fire, lands on the ground from the tree he was sitting in. Your heart skips a beat as you recognise him. Terenim is now facing the entire group, and both men look at each other. Meren is glaring, nervous, but your lord is simply walking forwards casually. You feel as your non-existent mouth water at the sight of him wearing nothing but a basic loincloth. His body is scarred, but lean and powerful. Some of his limbs seem to actually be imbued with magic.

A murmur of fear and curiosity runs through the group of women as he advances towards them.

"If you decide to strike a woman such as that, you do not deserve the position you hold. You're no leader, just a brute that frightens others into submission."

You slowly come to the conclusion thanks to a steady leak of information into your mind, that this is might be happening in prehistoric times; when the great races had just begun to form communities and most still lived like the great fire cats of the savannah. One male and his... Harem.

It seems like this male, Meren, has scared or seduced all these women into following and depending on him. Terenim seems to be another male that wants to strip him of his position and harem under the pretence that he doesn't deserve them. Although he seems more likely to keep the women for himself once that's done... You think to yourself, a pang of jealousy making itself known at the thought.

Your dream counterpart seems to smile ever so slightly at the well-built and obviously magically gifted man heading towards them. Meren notices and decides on a pre-emptive strike, charging at the stranger with his spear aimed at Terenim's broad chest. Unfortunately for Meren, his opponent is much faster and grabs the tip of the spear in his right hand. It glows red with power for a split second until the spear completely disintegrates in a shockwave of heat, burning the inferior male's hands in the process. He snarls and jumps back, tense and watching his opponent.

Your lord laughs and speaks again.

"Come now, ladies. It's obvious I'm stronger than this wretch. I can see the bruises on your bodies and the evil in his eyes. I've shown you a way out and you still won't take it? If combat or personality won't convince you then I'll try something else."

All the women gasp as he takes off his loincloth, revealing his shaft. Dream-Shyvana's eyes widen and you can see her knees flinch just slightly as she see his cock. It's hard, throbbing... Your ethereal body goes crazy as you see it. It's so much bigger than you'd imagined, nearly twelve inches in length and as thick as your wrist. It pulses with blood and Meren scowls as he looks at his women. All of them, without exception, are inching closer to the stranger, eyes transfixed on the monstrous member.

He wants to stop them, hit them, force his dominance on them, but he now knows that the stranger will kill him if he does so. So he stays put.

The first of the women, three of them, rush to Terenim and kneel in front of him. They each begin to cover his manhood with kisses and licks to show their allegiance. After a few seconds of this the three women begin to breathe harder, moan and finally they all collapse. They begin to twitch and cry out in pleasure, climaxing from the simple act of kissing and licking his cock.

"Well... These three have chosen me... But none of them are the queen of this tribe..."

Your mind finds the necessary information, and you get even more excited. In olden times, the mere touch of an alpha could make a regular woman climax if he was truly worthy of the title. This mechanism is akin to pheromones, still present in most species but greatly diminished. It use to allow women to be sure they had found a truly powerful mate. Once a group of women had stayed together for a long time, a hierarchy would form, and the strongest out of them would be considered "queen" by nature. This queen would be the only one able to resist an alpha's touch enough to reproduce; the others would be brought to almost painful climaxes before they could hope to mate successfully.

The rest of the women, at the sight of this man's power, rush to him and begin to please him as best they can. Many go to lick his shaft, others rub their hands across his body or press their breasts against him. The six women are soon on the floor, twitching and screaming at the intense pleasure coursing through their bodies.

Terenim looks at Shyvana, and grins. "Finally... The queen."

He advances towards her, towering over her like a giant and his cock sways as he approaches. Looking at him get closer you desperately wish you were in that body at that very moment. You feel dizzy, and suddenly feel weak at the knees, your pussy dripping with juices underneath your pelts. Your pelts?!

Your eyes fly open as you realise that you're inside the body you'd been watching, and you now see your lord and master looking down at you. Your wish now granted, you can barely stand as he gets closer. His scent overpowers you, the feeling of his magic is intense, and the sight of his muscled and scarred body looming over you makes you shiver with excitement.

You now ought to be in control, but you feel this body's thoughts at the same time as yours. Both of you want to kneel as he stands a mere half-step away, his cock gently pulsing ever so close to your thighs. And that is exactly what you do. You let yourself fall to your knees, and he finally steps up to you. You immediately take his massive shaft in your mouth, and your eyes widen. You scream in pleasure as you feel as if all your holes were being filled at the same time. You've never felt anything like it, the heat of arousal building up so quick, your entire body shaking uncontrollably. Just by taking his pulsing member inside of your desperate mouth you climax violently, feeling an innumerable amount of jolts inside your pussy. The sensation makes its way through your flesh, making it tingle and twitch in pleasure.

Being stronger than the others you keep going, trying to take more of him into your mouth, and as you do the feeling of his shaft inside you does the same. It's as if there was a phantom member pushing its way into your cunt when he thrust into your mouth.

After three minutes of orgasms ripping through your body one after the other, you pop his cock outside of your mouth and look at Meren with hooded, almost drunk eyes. "Leave Meren, we have found a true man. You have no hold on us anymore."

To accentuate your point, you pull the humongous cockhead into your mouth and begin to tease yourself again. Your eyes roll back as you moan like a whore, and Meren runs off into the forest with his now pathetic looking erection leading him.

"I am your companion... My king... But I have not decided to let you have me yet."

The other Shyvana warns the colossal man. Terenim, however, simply grins. "You can try to stop me."

You revel in the pleasure of your one monumental climax, as the body's original owner remains in control. Her eyes widen at what she has just heard and she scrambles to her feet, running off into the forest. She doesn't look back, but she hears her hunter laugh after her, and begin to move...

The hunt is on, and you couldn't be more frustrated at your other self. Why is she running? You listen in on her own thoughts, and find that she rather enjoys the idea of being chased down. I really am dirty aren't I?

12