On a Dream Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you're free to do that. I'll just have to have Carly show me how the lipstick looks on my cock the next time I see her."

I groaned. I now had the disturbing image of Carly on her knees in front of this slob stuck in my head. My earlier decision to do whatever it took to keep her out of his grasp came back to me. Arnie reached back into his shorts and hefted out and over the waistband his huge, swollen testicles. I could do nothing but stare at the monstrous genitals in their totality that had annihilated my girlfriend's pussy

Not even sure myself what I was going to say until I said it, I heard myself whisper, "No... I'll do it."

"What was that? I couldn't hear," he said with a seedy smile.

"I'll kiss it," I said a little louder.

"Now we're getting somewhere," he remarked. "Go ahead and put a fresh coat on those pretty lips of yours for me first."

I excused myself and reapplied the sultry, crimson lipstick to my lips. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking to the point that I messed up the coat and had to take an extra minute to fix it. Arnie had the same sleazy grin plastered on his face when I came out.

I thought I saw his dick twitch as I walked in. You could practically smell the testosterone in the room with the way that massive pillar of hot cock flesh jutted out from his lap.

I sunk to my knees and reluctantly rested my lips on the hot, spongy head, giving it a nice peck. My lips on the tip didn't manage to leave a very good lipstick impression.

Arnie gripped his cock by the shaft in his beefy hand and rubbed it on my cheek. "This will work better. Kiss here." I sighed and kissed his throbbing shaft halfway up, leaving a better copy of my lips this time. "One more for comparison," he requested with a slimy, greedy smirk.

I gave the hulking, masculine shaft another gentle kiss, my lips landing right on one of those big, knobby veins. When he didn't say anything, I kissed again. Then again. Pretty soon his shaft was covered in soft, wet lipstick imprints. He had me give his heavy, swollen old nuts the same treatment.

I left Arnie's room more than fifteen minutes after that, with the lipstick all smeared off and a story I would never tell anyone.

None of this had mattered. The very next night I came back to the suite with takeout for Carly and I to share. The screaming and banging I heard coming from inside the room as I stood at the door would have sounded like a horrible fight to me if I hadn't known any better. I got inside and found the bathrobe Carly had been wearing flung over a lamp. Arnie's pants were sitting outside the bedroom door where the ruckus was coming from.

I walked into the room where Arnie had my girlfriend pinned against a wall. His huge hips rammed into her like a runaway freight train. I watched her body spasm violently. With her eyes rolling back into her head, she lets out a rapturous scream.