On a Hot Summer's Night

Story Info
We drink the wine, we kiss, I undress you...
1.2k words
3.83
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a balmy, dream-filled summer's evening. The air hangs warm; still, suggestive, heavy. Laden with possibility and promise. Through the windows the distant lights twinkle and the occasional car drifts by silently, onwards to its destination. A train passes in the distance; a steel tube shining and sparkling against the setting sun. The sky is a painter's palette of swirling crimsons, oranges, blues and greys. Captivating, alluring and sensual.

We sit on the sofa watching the sunset. A bottle of wine on the floor next to us, two glasses half-filled. I'm wearing the shirt that you like me to wear; you know, that one. I'm wearing the aftershave that you love me to wear; you know, that one.

We kiss.

Our eyes close as one pair of lips brushes against another. First gently, then stronger. I part your mouth with my tongue and reach into you. Exploring you. You reach back to meet me, our tongues dancing together, entwined like two snakes in an erotic mating dance.

You put your hand on my legs. I can feel your warm touch on my thigh. I reach to stroke you. First your arm, feeling the warmth of your skin, the hairs responding to my touch. Next your leg, feeling the smoothness of your stocking beneath your skirt. Then your breasts. I move my hand to cup you, tracing the outline of your bra with my fingers, feeling you under your blouse. First one breast then the other; those familiar, warm, comforting, arousing mounds that I love to touch, to hold, to kiss, to caress.

Undress me, you whisper.

You stand up in front of me, kicking off your shoes as you do so. I look at you from head to toe. You know I that am undressing you with my eyes; it turns us both on. My gaze moves downwards from your eyes to your breasts, to your belly, to your groin, down your stockinged legs, to your feet. And then back again. From your feet, up your legs, past the hem of your skirt, to your groin, my eyes lingering there, to your belly, to your breasts, finally meeting your eyes again.

I put my hands on your hips as you stand in front of me. You kneel down. I begin to unbutton your blouse; two, four, six buttons now undone. I push the open garment back over your shoulders. You shake it loose and look at me. I look at your breasts, straining against your bra. I brush my fingers across your shoulders and up the side of your neck. I trace the outline of your lips. You part them and suck on my finger. My cock already hard, grows harder still as you suck and look into my eyes.

You stand up and turn around. I run a finger down your naked back, my finger nail drawing a line between your shoulder blades, over your bra clasp, down your spine, making you tingle. I reach for the button on your skirt and release it. I pull down the zip, your skirt grows loose in my hands. I let it drop to the floor. You step out of it and brush it to one side with your stockinged foot.

I run my hands over your bottom, my fingers luxuriating in the soft sensual feel of your panties, feeling your cheeks underneath. I squeeze you gently and press my face into your back, inhaling your perfume, feeling the softness of your skin against my face.

You kneel down again and I reach to undo your bra. I unhook the clasp and push the straps forward over your shoulders.

Stand up, I whisper.

You arise and turn to face me, standing there in just your panties and stockings. The night is still hot and sultry. I count three tiny beads of sweat on your body, I want to lick them off you. I am drawn to your breasts, I want to devour them. I pull you closer to me. You instinctively hold up your breasts, wanting me to savour them. I kiss you between them, nuzzling my nose into your cleavage, inhaling you. I move my mouth to a nipple and take it gently into my mouth. I hold it between my teeth and flick my tongue over it, feeling it grow harder, hearing you breathe heavier. You pull my head onto your breast. I tease you with my tongue, flicking, licking, sucking, tasting. I move to your other breast. Again, I take you into my mouth, your fingernails scratching the back of my neck and running across my head. I gently bite down on you, you dig your fingernails into me; we both love this moment.

I tell you to turn around so you are facing away from me. I hook my fingers into your panties and slowly pull them down. I hesitate, teasingly, at the point where they naturally resist; clinging, lingering between your cheeks. A final gentle pull and they resist no longer, slipping down your stockings to the floor as I release them. You step out of them. I run a hand over your naked buttocks, lovingly squeezing your flesh.

Without saying a word you drop to your knees and stretch out in front of me so that you are on all fours, facing away from me. You turn your head to look at me over your shoulder, a look of lust in your eyes. You hollow your back, pushing your backside up close to me, parting your legs.

I look at you. You look at me. You watch as I put a finger into my mouth, sucking on it, moistening it. I take my finger and reach for you, tracing and following the line between your buttocks. Moving downwards I linger on your anus, gently circling it, the saliva from my fingertip glistening there. My finger continues its journey until I reach your lips.

I push into you, feeling your warm, sticky, moistness. I begin to fuck you with my fingers. Slowly at first, pushing in, pulling out, hesitating at the entrance, teasing you before pushing in again. You begin to moan. I move my fingers faster, in and out of you, your wetness increasing. Now slower, now deeper, now harder, now softer, now faster. I can hear your breathing becoming heavier, louder. I pull out of you and find your clit. I rub you with my dripping fingers, this way, that way, flicking you, pressing you, harder, softer, slower, faster, using the tips of my fingers, the ends of my fingers, my fingernails. I use one finger, two fingers. My index finger, my middle finger. I respond to what your body tells me, to the noises you are making, to your sighs and moans, to your movements, to your moisture.

I feel you getting there. I move faster. Just my middle finger now. Flicking you up and down, left and right. Faster. Faster. Faster.

I feel you cum. You shake, you quiver, you gasp, you moan, you cry out. Your knees buckle as you collapse to the floor. You tremble. You shiver. You lie on the floor panting. I put my fingers into my mouth and suck on them, licking your juices, savouring every drop. You taste divine.

You turn to look at me, sweat on your face, a far away look in your eyes, a smile on your half-parted lips. Breathless. Radiant. Your chest heaves with every breath you take.

We gaze at each other for a few moments. Your breathing slows. You smile and sit up. You hug my legs, passing me my wine. I put my arm around you as we watch the remains of the sunset, the remains of the day.

The night is still to come...