On a Slippery Slope Ch. 07

Story Info
The twins catch Carla and Angie off guard.
4k words
4.79
13k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Monday after our latest bondage encounter. Angie and I have brought our lunches to work and are eating them in my office.

"We need to have that discussion about the three-ways with the twins," she says. "That may be the next thing on their minds."

"I agree that we need to talk to them, but I'm guessing we'll all date normally for a week or two so we should have a little time. And I do want to have a few dates with conventional sex afterwards."

"Me too. I want to be able to touch Brian when we have sex. I want him to hold me and kiss me. I love the bondage, but it it's pretty impersonal. I don't want it to become the norm."

"It won't. Too much prep time. But look how lucky we are. We have the twins as boyfriends, we have each other, and we have the bondage sessions," I offer.

"We are lucky," she agrees. "I'll bet we have the best sex lives on the planet. And if we continue the three-ways, things are only going to get better. Have you given any thought to where we might have them?"

"I have, and the only place that makes sense to me is the bondage building. It looks like there are plenty of extra rooms. It would be easy enough to set one of them up just for that purpose," I respond.

"What about doing the threesomes at the twin's house?" she asks. "We've never had sex there and I don't think we're likely to under normal circumstances."

"That's true. On regular dates we always use our apartments. There's no privacy at their house because they live together; not that it would bother me if both of us were having sex down the hall from each other at the same time, but it's just not conventional dating."

"Well, now it looks like we might have a couple of options for the three-ways," Angie concludes with a satisfied smile on her face. "Let's sleep on the idea for a while and then talk it over with the guys."

"Okay. Now what did you think about the other night? I don't recall ever having cum as hard as I did the last time," I say.

"Me neither," she replies. "Every nerve in my body was on fire. I think the twins got their money's worth too. Can you imagine what those bullet vibrators must have felt like on the heads of their cocks?"

"From watching your twin nearly collapse at the end, I'd say things were pretty intense. And speaking of the other night, I'll bet they didn't bother to turn the cameras on. What would be the point? We already saw what happened."

"Oh, I think they did," she counters. "The different camera angles will be very revealing. There was a lot your twin was doing to you that I couldn't actually see."

"That's true. I could see your guy step up behind you, but I couldn't actually see him push the dildo or his cock into you. I'm sure that one or more of the cameras recorded that if they were turned on."

"I'll bet they were," she states emphatically. "You just wait. We'll have the videos tomorrow. Wednesday at the latest."

"I hope you're right. I'd like to watch us having those last mind-blowing orgasms. I was so far out of it that I couldn't pay much attention to what was happening to you."

"I want to watch all of the orgasms and I want to watch them with you. Maybe we can re-enact some of them afterward," Angie says with a smile. "Want to wear the little costumes while we do it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not," I reply with feigned indifference. "I might not want to do anything other than watch the videos and then get a good night's sleep."

"Yeah, right," Angie says. I just grin back at her.

Our offices have windows that look out onto a common hallway. A sharp rap on the glass causes both of us to jump.

"If it's not too much trouble, perhaps the two of you could do a little work today," yells the boss. But she is smiling. A quick glance at my wall clock tells me that we have only exceeded our lunch break by a couple of minutes.

As we quickly clean up the remains of our lunch, Angie turns back to me.

"What would you say to doing away with the masks during the threesomes? You know, dropping the bondage pretense completely."

I think about that for a moment or two before I answer.

"I'm not sure," I finally reply. "I like the mystery. Not knowing who is fucking me is a big turn-on. On the other hand, it might be nice to see what's happening, like we did the other night. Let me think about it for a while."

****

Confirming Angie's uncanny ability to predict the future, we both receive videos in the mail on Tuesday. She spends the night.

Just for fun, we dress up in our naughty little prep school uniforms as Angie had suggested. The videos are superb, showing camera angles that reveal many details of our encounter with the twins we could not see when we were restrained. Angie and I nearly wear each other out by the time we go to sleep, both of us achieving several orgasms. I love that woman.

On Wednesday we go to happy hour with the twins at a pub near their house. By mutual agreement, Angie and I don't bring up the subject of three-ways and where to have them. The twins don't mention it either.

Happy hour rolls over into dinnertime so we eat at the pub. During dinner, I ask Connor a question that has been in the back of my mind since our bondage encounter on Saturday.

"What took you guys so long this last time? The restraints weren't very complicated."

Both guys burst out laughing. "It was those fucking costumes. We could find every comic book hero outfit on the internet, but that's not what we wanted," starts Brian. "Too corny."

"We had to teach ourselves to sew," Connor continues with a wide grin. "The costumes you saw were the result of our third try."

"The material was a problem too," said Brian. "We needed something that would stretch and breathe. We have to keep those rooms comfortable for naked ladies but we don't want to get all sweaty."

Everyone has a good laugh while they tell us the details of their adventures as budding tailors. While they talk, my mind's eye visualizes the rigid cocks protruding from the crotchless outfits. When I start thinking about what they did to us with them, I begin to lubricate.

It has been more than a week since Connor and I had normal sex. I realize I'm horny and decide to take him home with me and fuck him to death. Angie seems to have similar designs on Brian. We leave the pub about nine o'clock and go our separate ways.

I keep Connor up late. He gives my pussy a good workout and it's nearly midnight when he finally explodes inside me just as I am having my third or fourth orgasm. As usual, I lose count after the second one.

On Friday, Angie and Brian go to dinner and a movie. I prepare a delicious shrimp scampi for Connor at my apartment and then give him a blow job. He cums in my mouth for the first time. He returns the favor and sends me into outer space with his lips and tongue. For the finale, he fucks me senseless doggy style. Too tired to drive home, he spends the night. When we awaken in the morning, we have a quickie and then shower together. We fool around in the shower and he makes me cum again with his fingers. He is a man of many talents.

Connor leaves just before noon to meet up with Brian somewhere. I hope they're going to the bondage place to work on our next restraint devices. Angie and I meet for lunch and share our experiences from last night.

"He came in your mouth?" Angie asks, wide eyed. "Did you swallow it?"

"No. I continued to work the head of his dick with my mouth for a few seconds after he came, so I just sort of let it dribble back out. He didn't seem to notice. Or if he did, he didn't care."

"I've given Brian several blowjobs, but I haven't had the courage to let him cum in my mouth. Maybe I'll do it tonight. We have another date."

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Nowhere. I'm making my special carbonara and then we're going to fuck until we pass out."

"Connor and I are going to dinner and then dancing for a while. We'll go back to my place for a repeat of last night except for the blowjob. I just want him to fuck me. I can't get enough of him."

And that's exactly the way Saturday evening goes for the two of us.

On Sunday, Angie and the twins join me for dinner at my parent's house. All the other family members are occupied elsewhere so it is just the six of us. The twins are very charming so Mom and Dad are drawn more fully under their spell. As usual, I can't help but wonder what my folks would do if they ever saw our videos. Probably have simultaneous strokes.

Everyone sleeps in their own beds Sunday night. Angie and I are both a little sore from all the pounding we've been taking.

****

On Tuesday, Angie and I take a long lunch with permission from our boss.

"We have to take care of the three-way issue this week," I tell her and she agrees.

"Have you given any more thought to doing away with the masks?" she asks.

'I have. I think the way to do it is to have the twins wear their disguises. We still won't know who's who, but we'll be able to see and participate much better."

"Perfect!" she exclaims. "I don't know why I didn't think of that."

"And here's another thought," I continue. "Maybe it makes sense not to have two three-ways on the same night. The guys might appreciate a little break and we'll all have more flexibility about timing."

"That just means one of us has to stay home alone while the other is taking on the twins. But that's pretty much the way it was the first time," Angie offers.

"How would you feel about that?" I ask. "I mean knowing that I'm going to meet the twins and they are going to fuck me but you won't get your turn until a day or so later."

"Doesn't bother me at all," she responds with a smile. "I would just insist that I get my turn the next night and you'll have to sit home thinking about what the twins are doing to me."

"The idea really appeals to me," I continue. "It might be exciting to sit home and think about Connor and Brian fucking you half to death and then have Connor come over to my place right afterwards and do me."

"What a slut you are!" declares Angie with a laugh.

"I know. Then maybe the next night you can do something slutty with Brian."

"I would never consider such a thing," she replies haughtily.

"Of course you wouldn't," I reply with a wicked grin. "In the meantime, we probably ought to set up something so we can talk to the twins."

"That's easy," she says. "I'll call Brian and tell him they have to invite us over for dinner on Friday night."

Leave it to Angie to take the direct approach.

****

We go to happy hour with the twins after work on Wednesday, then to dinner, and then to our respective apartments for a little conventional sex. Actually a lot of conventional sex.

Angie drives us to the twin's house at six-thirty on Friday night. The men have a pitcher of martinis at the ready. We sit at the breakfast bar and chat with them over our drinks as they finish preparing what turns out to be a wonderful chateaubriand.

Later on, with dinner over, the cheesecake eaten, and coffee with brandy in front of us, I start the conversation Angie and I rehearsed earlier in the day.

"We'd like to talk to you about the three-ways," I begin.

"We would like to have more of them," Angie says, "but there are some changes we'd like to make."

The twins stare back at us like deer in the headlights.

"We aren't going to use our apartments again. Having a threesome in our beds and then having normal sex soon after is too awkward," I continue, "so we need to have them on neutral ground."

"We came up with two ideas;" Angie says, "one of the rooms at the bondage place or here at your house."

"We also decided we don't want to have them on the same night like we did before," I announce, "but we don't want them to be very far apart either, or one of us will get very crabby waiting for her turn."

The men finally recover enough to join the conversation. "Anything else?" asks Connor with the twin's patented boyish grin.

"Yes," Angie replies. "We don't want to wear the masks anymore but we don't want to know who's who either, so you guys will have to wear your disguises."

The twins are silent for a couple of beats and then Brian announces that using their house is the better of the two alternatives in his opinion. Connor nods his head in agreement. I am thrilled that the conversation is going so well, and then Connor throws us a curve.

"We agree to all that stuff," he announces. "When would you like to start?"

"Well...uh...uh," Angie stammers. We had not anticipated being put on the hot seat.

"How about tonight?" Brian suggests.

Now it's our turn to sit there wide eyed with confusion.

"I...uh...I...uh," I start out intelligently.

"I think that's a great idea," Connor says. "We always bring our disguises home to be washed after we use them. They're here and ready to go. Why don't you two figure out who will participate tonight and meet us in my bedroom in fifteen minutes. Mine is the one on the left as you come down the hallway. When you enter the room, close the door and get undressed."

And with that, both men get up from the table and leave the room, presumably to don their costumes somewhere and then wait in Connor's bedroom.

"Fuck! Now what?" Angie inquires.

"That is the last thing I expected," I declare. "What'll we do?"

"We only have three choices; we leave now, we go tell them we need a little time, or we flip a coin," Angie says, having regained a little of her composure.

We stare at each other for a long time. Finally, I pull my purse off the back of the chair and rummage around inside for a quarter. Angie looks startled.

"That was a quick decision," she says. "Are you sure we're ready to do this?"

"What would make us more ready?" I ask.

"I see what you mean. Flip the god damned coin and I'll call it."

Angie calls heads and heads it is. "Oh fuck," she whispers. "What will you do while I'm in there?" she asks, suddenly concerned that I'll be left all alone.

"Wait here until they are finished with you," I reply with a grin. "You're my ride home."

There is nothing more to talk about. We hold hands across the table and watch the clock. Before we know it, the fifteen minutes are up and Angie rises to her feet.

"Enjoy yourself," I tell her and then stand to kiss her on the cheek. "Tell the twins I want my turn tomorrow night. And when you're done, tell them I want Connor to come over to my place a few minutes after we leave and I don't want him to wash up first."

Angie gives me a long look and then a sultry smile.

"What a tramp you are," she says, still smiling, and then marches off to Connor's room.

I don't know exactly what to do with myself after she leaves, so I decide to listen in. Tip-toeing across the room and into the hall, I position myself just outside the bedroom door.

I don't exactly know how to describe the next forty five minutes or so. At the bondage place, on occasion I could faintly hear Angie respond to what was happening to her when they had us in separate rooms. During our last session, we were in the same room together. But this is different. I can plainly hear everything and it turns out to be one of the most erotic experiences of my entire life.

I listen with rapt attention as my boyfriend and his brother fuck my best friend and occasional lover, driving her into orgasm after orgasm. She moans, yelps, and wails almost continuously. From time to time she makes demands or gives instructions and then screams out her appreciation when they comply with her wishes. The bed squeaks occasionally and the headboard bangs against the wall every few minutes. I can hear the sounds of flesh striking flesh as one twin or the other fucks her very hard.

I lubricate heavily from the beginning. When I reach up under my dress, my panties are soaked. I can't stand it any longer. Slipping my fingers under the flimsy material, I lean against the wall and give myself a sensational orgasm with one hand while I keep the other hand clamped tightly over my mouth. I don't want to distract Angie or the twins. My knees buckle as I finish and I slide down the wall to the floor.

I know it's over when one twin lets out an primal roar and the other follows suit a short time later. Quickly getting to my feet, I race to my place at the table, I am sitting there as calmly as possible when Angie makes an appearance a few minutes later.

She is dressed, but she's a mess, and she's still a little wobbly as she walks over to join me at the table. Her hair is everywhere. What little makeup she wears is smeared all over her face. Her blouse is half in and half out of the waistband of her skirt. She's carrying her high heels in one hand and her bra in the other.

"I'll drive," I tell her. "You should be recovered enough to drive home by the time we get to my place."

She fishes around in her purse and then hands me her keys. I help her out to the car. On the way home she tells me that I am in for the time of my life tomorrow night. I tell her how I eavesdropped and the effect it had on me. She is very pleased. I tell her I want her to drive me over to the twin's house tomorrow night for my three-way and then do exactly what I did. The idea excites her.

Connor arrives a few minutes after Angie departs.

"Go into my bedroom, take off all your clothes, and lie down on the bed," I tell him without preamble. He looks at me with a slight smile on his face and then heads off to do as I ask.

I give him a few minutes and then follow him into the room. He is lying there, already partially erect. I am still highly aroused from listening to them fuck Angie. Although he does not know what I did, he senses my arousal and is being affected by it. As I undress, I tell him to open his legs. He complies and his cock surges to its full size. He knows what I am going to do.

'Who ejaculated last," I ask him. He looks startled for a few seconds and then answers my question.

"I did," he finally replies. It is exactly the answer I was hoping for. I lie down between his thighs and take the head of his cock into my mouth, knowing that I am tasting Angie, Connor, and Brian as I do so. The thought thrills me.

I work the head of his cock for a minute or two and then climb aboard. I want him inside me. I ride him like the wind for several minutes and then cum with a shriek as he spurts inside me. I believe I have blunted the sharp edge of my need for sex enough to survive until tomorrow night when he and Brian will fuck me together.

****

A year or so later............

It has been a busy and rewarding year. Angie and I continued to go to the bondage house about once a month for an hour or so of extraordinary physical pleasure. We enjoyed monthly threesomes as well. We staggered the encounters so that we were doing one activity or the other about every two weeks. It was perfect timing. Nothing became stale.

We still didn't know for sure which twin was fucking us during the bondage sessions, and we didn't care. Common sense told us that Brian was my partner while Connor was doing Angie, but we couldn't prove it.

All sorts of wonderful restraint devices and machines continued to emerge from the workshop and get used on us in the rooms up front. We had countless, exquisite orgasms.

My threshold of pain increased as time wore on. About midway through the year, I had my first orgasm with no stimulation other than the vigorous application of a large hand, probably Brian's, to my bottom. It was a landmark occasion for me and I will be forever grateful to Angie for introducing me to the physical pleasures of spanking.

The rest of the time we all carried on normally; Connor with me and Brian with Angie. Over time, we realized that we had fallen in love with the two men. Talk of marriage crept into our conversations with increasing frequency and eventually proposals were made and accepted. The twins sold their house, rented a large apartment, and each couple started looking for a new residence. Angie's lease expired so she gave up her place and moved in with me for a while. We made the most of our time together.

12