On A Summer's Day

Story Info
Alexis and Johnny have some fun on the beach.
1.1k words
3.92
46.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our own private stretch of beach, no one around for miles. The Pacific lay at our feet, occasionally washing up treasures in the form of beautiful shells that we collected as we went on our evening walks. Sometimes you would pretend you could see Hawaii and you would wave to all the hula girls, asking me if I wanted to get lei'ed. Or you would pick up dripping pieces of seaweed and chase me down the beach, as if you had a sea monster in your hand, me screaming the entire time.

But it was the long, lazy days of late August that were my favorite. We'd drag the blanket and the cooler full of beer down to the beach and lay in the sand. And there was that time you brought home those two tiny pieces of fabric and begged me to wear it to the beach ...

"Johnny, are you out of your mind?" I laughed.

"What?" you answered, an evil grin on your face.

"There's no way in the world I'm going out of the house wearing THAT!" I said.

"It's just a bathing suit, women wear them all the time you know," you replied.

You handed me the bikini, pale pink, almost transparent. Once I'd figured out which was the top and which was the bottom I held the top against my chest and chuckled.

"I'll never get THESE into THAT," I announced, "not in a million years."

"Couldn't you just try ... for me?" you wheedled. "If it really doesn't fit, you don't have to wear it."

"OK, I'll go put it on, you take the blanket down and I'll meet you in our usual spot."

Smiling, you picked up the cooler and kissed me on the cheek. "You're such a good sport."

"Yeah, yeah, get out of here before I change my mind," I said, pushing you towards the door.

After you'd left I went in the bedroom and got undressed. The bottom barely covered my pussy, pale curls peeking out from the sides. The top was even worse; I might well have been wearing nothing. A scant 1/2" on either side of my nipples was covered, the rest of my breasts were on display.

"Oh well," I thought, "it's just me and my guy anyways."

I literally bounced out of the house, crossing the gravel path and walking over the hot sand towards you. You smiled a most lecherous smile as you saw me walking towards you, my breasts swaying as I tried to look dignified.

"Oh Alexis, that looks just about perfect," you smiled.

"Perfectly revealing," I answered back as I lay down beside you.

I closed my eyes as the sun began to warm my skin, stretching out beside you as my body molded the soft blanket into the sand. We talked about everything and nothing as we drank our beer. I tried to keep myself covered in case anyone should wander by but the sun and the beer were making me drowsy.

I woke up to the sound of voices in the distance and your heavy breathing. Your hand was on my stomach and I could feel your cock pressing against my leg.

"Johnny ... what?" I muttered, looking around. About a mile down the beach, two boys in their late teens had somehow found their way on to our property. Dressed in baggy surfer shorts, their chests were bare but for a few stray hairs. The shorter of the two was pulling at his friend's arm, trying to get him to leave. The taller one wasn't going anywhere.

"Baby ... let's give them a show," you whispered in my ear, as you slid two fingers down beneath my bathing suit bottom. You parted my silky lips and gently rubbed my clit.

"Are you out of your mind, they're just teenagers," I hissed back.

"They're old enough, I'm sure they've seen this before," you smiled, your fingers now on my swollen spot. Without thinking I arched my back, responding to your touch. I looked over and the two boys seemed mesmerized. Your cock was huge against my thigh and I moaned, wanting it so badly.

"You know you want to, Alexis, you've always been a show-off," you smirked, drawing back the fabric on my top so my tits were fully exposed.

"Oh God, baby," I whispered, hating myself for the way my pussy needed your cock. You knew me so well, how much I loved to be watched, how badly it turned me on to have men stare at my big tits. I got up on my hands and knees as you pulled down my suit. I felt the hardness of your tip as you rubbed it between my fat lips, my juice spreading over your dick.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a dog, baby," you growled, as you slowly slid your dick inside me. My pussy sucked hungrily at your cock as your hands gripped my hips. I looked up to see the two boys with their cocks in their hands, their lips parted as they watched us. The musky scent of my cunt blended perfectly with the salty scent of the ocean as you thrust even deeper inside me.

"Do it, Johnny," I begged, "fuck me, fuck me hard."

I felt your balls slapping against my cunt as you moved faster, your cock slick and hard. Suddenly I felt you slide a finger up my tight ass and I gasped, loving the pain. With the other hand you reached down to rub my hard clit. I began to push my hips against you, my head thrown back, panting, straining to cum.

"Give it to me, Johnny," I screamed, not caring whether the boys heard me. "I need your cock, need it so bad, please baby, please."

"Now baby, now," you moaned, "cum with me, gonna fill your cunt, Alexis, cum with me now." Your fingers dug into my skin, riding me hard as your pubic hair rubbed against my ass.

I looked over at the boys as they jerked off, their hands fondling each other's balls. The tall boy's legs began to shake and he came, spewing cum all over the sand. His friend quickly followed, thick cum oozing from the tip.

"Oh Jesus, yes, Johnny, yes," I cried as the waves started, my cunt working your cock as I felt your hot cum fill me. You groaned loudly as you shot your load, once, twice, three times, so much that it flowed down over my pussy.

"Alexis, fuck, so good, baby, so good," you breathed as you collapsed beside me.

The two boys hastily pulled up their shorts and then turned and walked away, heading for town.

I lay back down beside you, more of your sticky seed seeping out of my pussy. You wrapped your sweaty arms around me as the tingling continued along my spine, the muscles of my cunt still spasming. Burying my face in the hollow of your neck, I purred contentedly.

"I think maybe I like this bathing suit after all, Johnny," I whispered.