On a Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
What every man loves when he's just relaxing.
2.2k words
4.2
26.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers

She places herself nicely in between your legs and looks up at you with a smile. She keeps her smile as she leans into you and pushes your shirt up to expose your stomach and holding your shirt in one hand she starts to lightly lick across your stomach. She runs her tongue in small strokes up and down your stomach. She stops at the edge of your belly button and very slowly moves the tip of her tongue around the rim of it just barely touching it. She tilts her head to the side so that she can bite down on the rim lightly catching the flesh in between her canines on the side. She holds it there exerting pressure with the tip of her upper canine while her hands lightly run down your sides and move to play with the top of your boxers. She runs a finger across the top dipping underneath them slightly a few times. She can feel you start to stir and get hard as her chest presses into your crotch. She moves one hand down her cleavage so that she can touch you lightly through the thin cloth of your boxers. She runs the tip of her finger slowly up the lower portion of your shaft feeling it get even harder. She releases her hold on your stomach and starts to lick down from your stomach to your lower abdomen as she moves her hands move to your hips and she slips her finger tips under the rim of your boxers and moves back a bit as she removes them.

As she comes up she starts licking the bottom of your left leg on the inside. In light but some what long strokes she works her way up the inside of your leg. She stops and bites you on the back of the knee with enough pressure to hear the quick intake of air you make when you feel her teeth. She holds it there for several seconds then releases you and continues on her way up your leg. As she nears the top of your thigh she feels your hardness pressing against her chest as she moves up, one of her nipples becoming a hard little button as it caress on accident up your shaft.

She licks up the inner side of your hip and when she reaches the top bites down against your hip lightly and holds it for a second. She makes her way back down licking the left side of your abdomen. She then runs the tip of her tongue straight down the crease from your leg to your abdomen and hungrily bites down on your tendon at the bottom. She hears you take in a sharp breath, hold it, and then release it slowly. When you start to breath in again she releases her hold slowly and then licks over the area very lightly with the tip of her tongue, her warm breath making the little hairs on your skin stand up.

She moves her left hand down the inside of your right side and then lightly wraps her fingers around the base of your shaft, her thumb rubbing lightly up and down the bottom of your shaft. She moves her body down as her tongue moves down in between your legs to come up from the bottom and start licking across your balls lightly, taking one in her mouth and sucking on it lightly her tongue massaging it gently. While her mouth is working she starts to move her hand up and down your shaft. She releases your ball and runs her tongue up your shaft and flicks up when it reaches your head. She looks up at you as she runs a finger from her right hand around your head gathering up the precum there and then puts the finger all the way in her mouth and slowly removes it running the tip of her tongue around in a circle when the tip is removed, savoring the taste of you.

She smiles up at you and then goes back down to lick and suck gently on your other ball while her hand continues to lightly stroke you. She releases your other ball and runs her tongue in very small licks up your shaft. She takes her time making her way up to your head. She's anxious though. She wants to feel you fill her mouth. She resists rushing though and keeps going up slowly. She reaches your head and licks straight across the middle from bottom to the tip back down the other side. She can taste more precum on her tongue and feels the warmth increase between her legs. She can feel her clit start to throb and feel the liquid building up within her.

She places her lips gently on the tip of your head and slowly moves them out putting pressure with her lips. She engulfs about half of your head before moving back up again and going down again. As she goes down you can feel her tongue this time, the tip of it barely touching your head, flicking across the tip. She puts more of her tongue against you and starts going up and down on just your head, kissing it, her tongue massaging it almost roughly and the kiss becomes passionate her tongue exerting more pressure and her breathing quickens. She finally goes all the way down suddenly opening her mouth and throat to you, plunging your head in till it hits the back of her throat. She holds you there as she catches her breath. She can feel the wetness between her legs moving, pushing out with gravity. She moves the whole of her tongue up and down against your shaft. Her left hand is still holding you and she moves her hand down a bit more and moves her thumb so that it is underneath your testicles and is lightly rubbing up and down the very bottom of your shaft.

She closes her eyes and slowly comes up keeping pressure against your shaft with the tip of her tongue. As she reaches the top she pauses with just your head in her mouth and massages it again with her tongue and then plunges down again quickly. She very slowly goes up again and pauses at the tip and then goes down again quickly and comes up without pausing slowly sucking hard on you and then quickly goes down again. She goes up and down for several strokes thoroughly enjoying your hardness filling her mouth.

She slowly goes to a normal pace, gradually slowing down her descends and quickening her ascends. She slowly does that till she's at a nice medium pace going up and down. She feels the wetness start to slowly trickle down the inside of her right thigh and moans softly. You can feel the vibrations of her moan through your head when it touches the back of her throat. She moves her right hand from your thigh to the side of you and grips you firmly as she starts to suck on your harder feeling her mouth closing tighter around you as the air decreases around you.

She pauses at the tip of your head after several minutes and releases her hold on and runs her tongue lightly across your head in small licks while she catches her breath and then slowly goes down again till you hit the back of her throat and she keeps you there contracting her throat around your head squeezing it firmly while she presses all of her tongue against your shaft. She holds you there for several seconds before releasing you and moving up again. She then starts to go up and down along your shaft at a nice steady pace. It's light though, her mouth is firmly around you but there's only light pressure. She just goes up and down for several minutes savoring your taste and the way you fill her. There isn't any urgency in her pace. It not fast nor slow just steady and constant. Her tongue is more just resting against your shaft as she goes up and down. All she feels is you in her mouth.

She almost loses herself in the calmness of it and opens her eyes to look up at you. She stops at the tip of your head and releases you and looks up at you again and gives you a small sexy half smile with her head tilted to the side. Her smile gets bigger as she looks down at how hard you are and then licks her lips as she goes down again. She doesn't take you in her mouth though she goes down to the base of your shaft and starts licking it and sucking the side of your shaft, slowly moving up along it. She reaches the bottom of your head and goes down again to lick and suck on the other side of your shaft moving herself to the side of you slightly so she can lick the top. She takes the opportunity in her shift to rub her legs together feeling how wet she is and putting a little bit of friction against her clit. She exhales slowly and a moan deep in her throat starts as she reaches your head again. She moves again putting herself back in between your legs.

She goes down again eager to feel you in the back of her throat again. She places your head all the way in the back and then goes up and down slightly rubbing your head against the back of her throat as she tightens it around you. The tip of your head rubs gently across the roof of her mouth rubbing the very back edge of it. She slowly brings you all the way back out of her mouth again and closes her mouth to swallow and then brushes her lips across your head as she slowly pushes herself down around you again. She slowly takes you in again closing her eyes, trying to keep her concentration while she feels her clit throbbing in between her legs and feel her wetness slowly trickling down her leg. She moans softly as you fill her mouth again and she goes up and down slowly at first but then gradually picks up speed until she's going steadily at a slightly fast pace. She puts pressure against your shaft with her tongue while her left hand starts to go up and down with her mouth the thumb from that hand staying on the bottom part of your shaft going up and down in between your balls. Her hand squeezing softly but firmly as it goes up as her mouth starts to suck on the up stroke and then both relax on the down stroke.

She starts to moan louder and her breathing increases as she feels the wetness grow in between her legs with the warmth as she feels you getting harder and harder in her mouth her pace quickens a bit more in her excitement with your excitement.

She slows her pace to try to catch her breath and calm herself again. She can feel you getting harder and closer to cumming. She calms her breathing so that she can make sure she maintains her control while you lose all control. She slows her pace slightly and then on the next down stoke holds your head in place with her throat and squeezes around it tightly. She holds it there contracting her throat around you at a steady pace her moaning increasing, the vibrations clearly felt through your head and then slowly she goes up again for air. She feels you contract tightly getting harder as she slowly goes up sucking hard on you. She presses her legs together tightly as she feels herself get closer to cumming. She starts again at a steady pace but you've had enough of that and you grab her by the head taking up a fistful of hair as your force her head down while thrusting hard into mouth. You slam the back of her throat hard and she feels you start to contract hard as she feels your hot liquid shoot down her throat. The moan that was in the back of her throat was silenced as your head hit the back of her throat. She feels the liquid go shooting down her throat and the pain in her head and throat and can't contain herself, she feels you tug twice on her collar quickly indicating that she may cum and she simply explodes. She feels the orgasm course through her body in hot waves and feels liquid just gush from pussy as your cum gushed down her throat. Her body spasms as she cums over and over again. The pleasure coursing through her body in incontrollable waves.

You release the tight hold on her hair and pull her head up slowly. She is freed from your cock in her throat and starts licking your head clean before releasing you completely from her mouth. Her breathing is ragged and she feels the pulsing going across her body originating from her clit and going out from there. You move her head to your lap and she just about collapses with an arm around your leg and closes her eyes. You start to pet her head lightly as you lean your head back and just relax.

Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers