On Becoming Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be nice, thank you," I took the items from her hands and started to get dressed.

The finished product was stunning, the strapless dress fit like a glove, showing off every curve and nuance of my athletic body and was short enough to expose almost all my muscular legs but still covering the clips from my garter belt holding my stockings in place. Sarah had accented my features perfectly with the makeup, drawing my eyeliner wide to give my eyes a cat-like appearance, the eye shadow made the green in them pop. My hair was pulled up into a tight bun leaving my neck completely exposed. The ruby choker from the jewelry case drew a tight red line around my neck, the dangles looked like drops of blood against my skin. The matching earrings were the perfect accent. My dark red lipstick was reminiscent of the afternoons encounter with Hank. I looked vulnerable, seductive, and ominous all at the same time.

Sarah's hands rested on my shoulders as we both admired her work in the mirror, our eyes locked as I licked my lips and placed my hands on hers; am immediate charge of energy coursed through my body, followed closely by a small shudder as the aroma of our mutual arousal filling my head.

"I would like that very much," she said as she kissed me on the cheek, "but Victor would not be happy with us. Some other time," she smiled invitingly and slid her hands down my arms?

I bit my lip and smiled as I thought about what had just happened, "Are you the hunter or the prey," the big cats voice filled my head; he laughed as he mocked me?

"Come now, he is waiting," Sarah traced a single finger across my shoulder and down my spine; I felt it the tingle in my crotch.

"I think it could be fun to be both," I thought to myself as I got up and followed her from the room.

Sarah stopped outside the massive door, 'I will be joining you shorty, I need to dress. Victor is waiting for you inside," she opened the door for me.

I inhaled deeply as I entered the room, it was dominated by Victor's scent. There were a few others; I recognize the butler and the familiar odor his henchmen seemed to share, there were two of them close by, and, of course, Sarah still hung in the air.

"I am happy you decided to join me tonight. I see Sarah has been at work, do you approve," he smiled at me as his hungry eyes admired Sarah's work?

"Very much," I replied as I slowly walked across the room to retrieve the glass of wine Victor was offering, "and the cabernet was an excellent choice this afternoon, thank you very much. Is this the same," I asked as I took the glass from his hand?

"It is one of my favorites. I am glad you like it. Was the conclusion of our business from this afternoon satisfactory," he motioned to the massive dining table; There were only three places set?

"Very much so and somewhat unexpected, if I must be honest. I felt I had compensated myself very well for playing courier," Victor took the seat at the head of the able and I opted for the one to his right. He raised his eyebrow and I assumed I had taken the seat normally reserved for Sarah. I smiled as he accepted my unintended power play, taking full credit for it as he slid my chair up to the table

"It was as much for your diligence in taking care of what was mine and the creativity," he laughed and shook his head as he said the word," with which you accomplished it as it was for removing a growing irritant from my organization," he took a sip of his wine.

"That, I would have done for free, but thank you, anyway," the wine was excellent.

"So, your," he paused, choosing his next word very carefully," 'methods' are somewhat unique, can you explain," he cocked his head to one side studying my response carefully?

"I am not sure I can. I was in the plane when it crashed and then I wasn't. I don't remember any of what happened. I wandered the forest for a long time before I found your men. When Hank raped me, I felt a rage awaken inside me and had visions of what I wanted to do to him. The past few days, I have been trying to figure it out. When he attacked me, I just reacted; I honestly had no idea what I could do until then," just enough of the truth to make an unbelievable story believable; I hoped it was enough.

His face grew hard and his smile disappeared, "Enough! Who are you," he leaned forward, staring deep into my eyes, "the one missing passenger from the plane was a forty-five-year-old anthropologist from Texas named Francis, She had short brown hair...," he stopped short putting his hand on my wrist, closing his fist tightly around my arm" and you do not quite match that description now do you?"

I tried to pull my hand away, but his grip was more powerful than I expected, "Victor, I don't know. I remember being on the plane and I remember the crash, but there is nothing else until I found your men, "I forced tears to my eyes, "I have no idea who I am," I paused," Fuck, or what I am," I broke from his gaze and lowered my head; the reality of what I had just said hit me harder that the lie I was trying to get Victor to believe," I don't even know my own name; I chose the name Eve because it was the first thing that came into my head when I met you."

I could see him weighing my words carefully as he released his grip on my arm and patted my hand softly, I could feel his energy soften as he leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms and studying me closely.

Sarah's hand appeared in front of my face holding a tissue, "Let's go fix your makeup," I took the tissue and dried my tears as I followed Sarah into a small washroom just off the dining room.

The eyeliner and mascara hadn't run so a little touchup of the foundation was all I needed, "Thank you," I looked up at Sarah.

"Victor can be intense when he wants something or believes someone is being dishonest with him," she smiled at me.

"I'm ok, really," I stood up and turned to face her, "he just caught me off guard and I'm a little lost right now anyway. I'll be fine," I smiled at her and took her hand.

"I'm glad to hear that," Sarah brushed my cheek with the back of her fingers.

I kissed her softly. She pushed me away, "another time, remember," she smiled broadly, wiped a smudge from my lipstick, and opened the door.

I took my seat and looked at Victor tentatively as I took a sip of my wine. Sarah took the seat across from me. The odors filling the room had been complimented with a wonderful collection of aromas from the kitchen, "Dinner is served Senior Santiago," the butler and two assistants entered the room with a serving cart and three plates. Placing one in front of each of us, he waited for Victor's permission before he and his assistants removed the covers.

There was a large portion of some type of roast fowl with sautéed vegetables and potatoes. The meat was covered in the most delectable sauce, I couldn't resist dipping my finger into it and tasting it with the tip of my tongue. I blushed as I noticed Victor's reaction to my act. The cabernet had been replaced with a lighter Merlot that complimented the spicy nature of our meal perfectly. We ate in silence. I made furtive glances at Victor and Sarah trying to gauge the situation, Victor was difficult to read; Sarah just smiled at me which helped me relax immensely. By the time Hubert, that was the butler's name, served us desert, an incredibly light and equally rich flan, I had regained my composure and had begun to think about what might be next.

"I musty apologize for my actions," Victor touched my arm where he had grabbed me as we retired to the sitting room, "I have issues with trust and when I feel someone is not being honest, I can overreact," I could feel the sincerity in his words; the man had a code.

"That's ok, Victor, I understand my story can be very difficult to believe, especially considering what I can do, "I offered a smile in return, "I'm not sure I believe it yet either."

"If it is not an imposition, can you demonstrate," he asked as we settled into three large wingback chairs by the fireplace. Hubert appeared with three glasses of Port and a cigar for Victor, "You don't mind do you," He asked as Hubert lit his cigar. It was more of a statement than a question; I didn't think anyone had complained about Victors after dinner cigar in a very long time.

I took a sip of the Port and leaned forward toward Victor, reaching out with my right hand, I pushed the claws from my fingers to their full extension; I smelled the arousal from both Victor and Sarah, Sarah's was mixed with a distinct a hint of fear. I hissed and bared my teeth. My canines quickly grew to their full length.

Victor sat back in his chair, trying not to show his unease, "Very impressive," he took a long draw from his cigar.

I reached over and touched Sarah on the leg, "Are you alright, I didn't mean to frighten you," I tried to catch her eyes.

"I'm fine," she replied softly, I just wasn't expecting, that," she looked at my hand and then at me," I thought you used a knife," her voice faded, there was a hint of fear in her eyes and her scent told me she liked it.

I sat back in my chair and crossed my legs toward Victor," You mentioned this afternoon that we might have things to discuss," I took another sip of the Port and waited for him to respond.

Victor rolled his cigar in this fingers and looked at me pensively," I had thought you to be more experienced," he nodded, "considering the ease with which you dealt with the issue this afternoon," he took a deep draw on his cigar, blowing the smoke to the ceiling and tossing the remainder into the fire, "perhaps you might still be willing to be of service, your talents are, after all, quite unique," he leaned forward" I will be having some business associates visit this weekend and it is important that they are both made to feel welcome; there will be others here to handle that, and that they leave with the proper amount of respect for my position in the organization. That is where I was thinking you will be of assistance," he leaned back in his chair, "a suitable display of your abilities and an expression that you are clearly supportive of my position should be enough. If more is required, we may have to find another solution, "the cold look on his face spoke more than his words ever could.

"So, if I understand what you are being so carefully not to say," I drained my glass of Port," There is a 'disturbance' in your business, and you need to make a statement of power. You want me to pick a fight and handle the situation as I did this afternoon and if things go south, finish the job. In the meantime, I get to play your concubine," I glared at Victor. And bared my teeth.

"I believe you understand the situation very well. As before, you will be compensated very well for your trouble," Victor stood up and started to leave," and whatever you choose, I am also willing to assist you with other issues you may need to address," he paused," once you decide who you are, that is. Sarah will see you to your room and, I'm sure she will make sure you are comfortable. We will talk again over breakfast. Sleep well ladies," Victor left the room.

I just looked at Sarah, the hunger in my eyes must have been evident.

Sarah was smiling broadly, "My uncle is a very astute man. He has known about my inclinations for some time. This is the closest he has ever come to openly acknowledging them."

"So, Victor is your uncle," I left the question hanging in the air?

"Yes, he has been protecting me since some rivals took my family. I was away at school when it happened; Victor came to pick me up. He saved me, but my girlfriend was not so lucky. I have been working for him ever since, managing the house and handling his calendar, "she looked at me hard," Eve, Victor is a good man who has led a very hard life. He is the way he is because he has to be, to keep us safe. Help him if you can, please?"

"Ok," was all I said.

Sarah walked me to my room and followed me inside, we stood just looking at each other nervously for a few minutes before she reached up and touched my cheek with her hand. I placed my hand over hers and, closing my eyes, gently toughed each of her fingers to my lips, kissing them softly. Sarah slid her free hand around my neck and pulled me close, we kissed passionately for a few moments before she led me to the side of the bed," have you ever been with a woman before," she asked as she reached up, pulling the pins from my hair and letting it fall loose over my shoulders.

"I don't remember," I laughed nervously and kissed her again.

Sarah's was about my height, her eyes were deep brown, almost black, and so easy to get lost in. Her long hair was the color of the raven, so black it was almost blue, and hung down past her shoulders, her brown skin had a subtle luster to it that radiated health and vitality, she turned around and I unzipped her dress, watching intrigued as her soft figure exposed itself to me and the dress fell to the floor. I slipped my arms around her relishing the feeling of the soft skin in my hands and kissing her gently on the neck. Sarah moaned softly and her scent exploded in my sinuses.

"My turn," she said, pulling free from my embrace and turning me around. I shuddered softly and my body tensed in anticipation as she pushed my hair aside and the zipper on my dress slowly slid down my back, I could feel her warm breath on my shoulders as my wetness grew. "My god, you're ripped," she said as my dress hit the floor, her fingers started to trace the muscles on my back and shoulders. She undid the clasp of my bra and slid her hands over my shoulders and around my chest caressing my breasts as she gently pushed the bra from my body. I leaned back into her embrace, stroking her arms as she fondled my nipples, purring softly at the new experience.

"Ooh, you purr, too; good kitty, nice kitty, "she chuckled.

I turned in her arms, running my fingers over her ears and brushing her hair from her face, I rested my palms on her cheeks and kissed her again. I slid my hands own her shoulders and around her back, unhooking her bra, I retraced my path, pulling the straps from her shoulders and stepped back to admire the breasts I had just uncovered, they were impeccable, not too big but full and firm, her nipples were large and hard, set up high, begging to be fondled and kissed; the soft curves of her body were a contrast to my muscles and I couldn't wait to explore every inch.

I dropped her bra and slipped out of my panties watching eagerly as she did the same, her crotch was completely smooth with small lips barely visible glistening between her legs. I could smell the desire in her groin, I picked her up and laid her on the bed," teach me," I asked as I lay down beside her.

Sarah pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me, "my pleasure," she said. And it began. Her hands found my breasts and fondled and massaged them as she had before as she lowered her face to mine and kissed me passionately. Sliding to the side, her mouth caressed my neck and then my shoulder, slowly making its way across my chest to where her hands had been. My purring grew louder.

Sarah took her time with my breasts, suckling first one and then the other, drawing my nipples deep into her mouth and nibbling at them softly while her hand caressed my stomach and played with my thighs. I opened my legs eagerly, but she avoided my crotch, venturing there only once, drawing a finger along my wetness and licking the juice as she smiled at me seductively," good kitty, she mocked my purring again."

I hissed at her and we both laughed.

Sarah shifted her body between my legs and left a trail of gentle kisses down my abdomen and across my stomach. Moving slowly across my pelvis until she found the crease of my thigh. I moaned audibly at what I thought was next, raising my crotch in anticipation. Instead, she continued her path down my leg, licking and kissing and caressing her way to the back of my knee. She raised up over me, "are you ready," I could see the hunger in her eyes.

"Yes please," I muttered. The big cat had been right, she was hunting me," HOLY FUCK!" I cried as her tongue slid across my crotch and between my lips, opening my sex. Sarah flicked my clit with her tongue and began to explore my wetness with her mouth. She started at the bottom and worked her way back to my button sucking and flicking it with her tongue slowly at first, then more and more vigorously. I could feel it begin, a subtle tingle behind my knees and in my breast radiating slowly toward my crotch; Sarah inserted a finger, then another and then a third and began thrusting her long fingers deep into me while she sucked my clit. The tingling turned to a hot energy that spread out from my crotch through my body into my arms and legs. Sarah nipped at my button and I shuddered. She shoved her fingers as far inside me as they would go; I exploded, arching my back, I heard myself scream, my body convulsing uncontrollably.

As the spasms died down, I opened my eyes to see Sarah propped up on one elbow next to me smiling broadly as her fingers continued to slowly probe my innermost sanctuary, "So, what do you think," I reached up and pushed her hair behind her ear, slid my hand behind her head, pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her hard?

She laid her head on my shoulder and slowly pulled her fingers from my sheath bringing her fingers toward her mouth, I grabbed her hand, directing them to mine instead and sucked and licked my juices from her fingers one at a time, holding her hand in mine against my chest, "that was incredible," I used my other had to pull her close and purred loudly.

"Good kitty, nice pussy," Sarah whispered in my ear.

I did my best to return the favor, exploring Sarah's soft body as she had mine. Using all my senses, I listened to her as she told me what to do, inferring even more from the way she moaned and breathed, I used the changes in her scent to let me know if there were areas she wanted me to explore that perhaps even she didn't know about. We found a balance of tenderness and aggression that worked, my teeth only drew blood once, and just a few drops, but Sarah had wiped it with her finger and fed it to me encouraging me to continue. We explored her pain tolerance a little, too. It turned out that she enjoyed being spanked and loved having her ass probed by first my tongue and then my fingers. Wherever I licked or kissed she tasted wonderful in my mouth, her juice was a little salty and her smell almost sweet, her clit large and easy to suck, she let our little shrieks of pleasure when I would nibble on it. When I could sense her about to cum, I sucked hard, shoved three fingers into her pussy and my thumb up her ass, her orgasm was epic. We showered together and, taking full advantage of the space, both reaching orgasm once more as we kissed and fondled each other under the hot water, climbing into bed, we were asleep in each other's arms before we knew it.

Victor's powerful scent woke me. I could see him standing by the widow, staring out into the darkness. I slid from Sarah's embrace and walked up next to him, "this is not what I expected," he said quietly. "She is my niece, my only true family, everything I do is for her; to keep her safe. There are no limits..., "he stopped. There was no threat in his voice, only concern for Sarah.

"I understand," I answered," she mentioned it to me last night after dinner. What happened between us, Sarah and me, I don't know what it means, only that we, she and I, both needed it badly," we stood in silence for several minutes.

"You need to understand what is coming," he turned and looked at me, totally ignoring the fact that I was naked as we sat on the chaise by the window. Victor took his time explaining his plan to me in detail, telling me what my role was to be and how I should behave. His guests would arrive tomorrow just before lunch. There would be a fiesta by the pool on Sunday, with 'entertainment' for the men. The next morning, there would be a business discussion and his associates would leave that afternoon. If all went well, there would be no surprises, if not, well we had already discussed that. He was not confident. I nodded my acknowledgement.