On Call

Story Info
A trip to the theatre leads to self-discovery.
1.7k words
3.43
65.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro: I'm a forty something wife, a medical professional, and am realizing that life is a lot shorter than I wanted it to be. I am petite, run and work-out regularly, have a loving family.

Saturday night:

For whatever reason, my husband and I have become a little more adventurous recently. None too soon either - when our sex life stalls, our whole relationship stalls with it, and then I get bitchy and he gets sulky and it just goes from bad to worse. Lately though we've discovered that watching porn on the internet is actually pretty harmless and even kind of fun. It gets the hubby going and that's always a good thing. With a little alcohol and a little porn we both break out of our little shells and its good.

Normally I am quite reserved, (my husband would say a prude) but recently I told him that I had always wanted a pair of crotchless panties - though I never told him why, and yesterday he actually went and bought me some. So tonight, for a little excitement, he makes me wear the panties with a light dress when we go to the theatre. I didn't really bargain for that but my husband thinks it will be good for me to get a little "male attention". Why he thinks I don't already is beyond me but, as they say, what he doesn't know isn't going to hurt him. And frankly, after the incident at the music festival last summer, telling him would be just plain stupid. He sulked for at least two weeks just because my friend and I were caught giggling over some beautiful black man. But seriously, aren't they all beautiful?

Well he doesn't seem to be thinking about that now, and if I get a good fuck out of it, what do I care? A good fuck is a good fuck; and these days, all the more precious. I love my husband and our sex life is good - when its there. I don't want to put him down -he's a great father and, well, yeah, that's a lot. You can't have everything, right? But tonight was starting out fun, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was turning me on.

We arrive in the underground parking and while going up the narrow stairs to the theatre it gets very crowded because something is blocking the door to the foyer. I feel a hand brush against my thighs but I don't want to look around because I'm sure its my husband, and because I'm really wet. If he thinks he's still got a boring, frigid wife I'm going to prove him wrong. Instead of pulling away, I separate my legs slightly and there, sardined between so many strangers, I feel his finger slide back and forth over my now slick labia and, like the slutty wife I know he wants me to be, I stand on my toes and arch my back pretending to see what the problem is. I'm sure that know one can see us because I'm so small but they definitely could have heard my gasp as his finger thrust into me. He practically lifts me with palm of his hand. I'm surprised at his strength, but astonished at his balls! Maybe mid-life wasn't going to be the death of me after all. But what he does next crosses the line. When the crowd finally starts to move, he rips my dainty, slutty panties right off! I try to retain my composure but I'm furious, and exposed! If that's the kind of wife he wants, he better hope he likes what he gets!

My outrage, however, was short-lived as moments later I spied my husband about 8 feet in front of me. "Oh my god!", I'm thinking, "oh my god!" - I look around quickly to find my assailant but nothing. I've just let a stranger practically make me cum in a public staircase and then take my panties. My brain is screaming two things at me: one, wife without panties makes for a very unhappy hubby, and two, god that was hot! My husband looks at me questioningly but I just smile nervously back even though I am now milling around the theatre foyer with a wet and exposed pussy.

In the foyer I keep scanning the crowd hoping for I don't know what. Plenty of men return my looks and I can't help engaging their eyes trying to divine if it was them. All I get are some very intrigued smiles, and a few raised eyebrows. Any one of them could have been the guy, and is now smugly observing the me, the hapless slut, looking for help. Each one I look at I think "was I your slut? Or were you the one in my wet cunt?" and, now, in every face I see a smirk of confirmation. They all know, I'm sure of it. Now I am furious with myself for wearing that slutty underwear- this is what little sluts get, and deserve. Just like in all that porn we've been watching: little horny sluts should be stripped, and fucked, and made to suck and beg for some kind of release that they will never get because, well, they're sluts. And, even though, I am definitely feeling like a slut right now, and yes, a horny slut - perhaps a horny slutty wife with a horny slutty imagination with an all too hot cunt, despite all that, I think, um, I think I need a drink. or two.

After downing a glass of wine and half of my husband's, I am definitely feeling more relaxed and the warmth of the alcohol spreads deliciously through my body. The barman was one of those charming black men I told you about. Very black, and very charming, with an ever so subtle melody in his voice . Things don't seem so bad now. Just a case of mistaken identity, no need to get one's panties in a knot - if one had them, of course. I just need to be friendly to the right people and everything will be fine.

All probably would have been fine but, being a physician, I got paged right at the end of intermission. My husband heard it buzz and handed me his cell phone while rolling his eyes. The man on the phone asked how I was feeling and then whether I would like him to leave my panties in the upstairs men's restroom or taped to the exit sign where we parked our car. I replied, in my most professional if tipsy voice that I would probably prefer the first option and could I check it out right away? Both he, and my husband seemed satisfied by this response. My husband was frequently exasperated my the demands of my profession so I asked him if he was sure that it was ok that I went. He shrugged, so I asked again "are you really sure? I won't go if you don't want me to". I almost begged him to stop me but he just looked a little bewildered and asked, almost with scorn, if I was sober. More than I wanted to be, I thought. And then he just dismissed me with barely a glance: "Have fun..".

Part of me felt like sobbing but another part thought that he was right: Life is short, I should just go and "have fun".

I returned to my seat about an hour later, just before the final curtain. My name was the same but, now, I was someone else. I left, a wife and a mother, and perhaps I am still that, but now I am also a slut and whore. In the bathroom I found a note, and a blindfold. I said essentially nothing while three strangers blinded-folded me and then used me like the porn-star fuck-toys I had watched with my husband. At most, I whimpered. I might have begged them to stop, once or twice, but everyone knew it was just part of the act. Had I known they had a camera I might have acted differently but I don't regret it now. You've seen the videos before, on practically any of thousands of porn sites. Mine is pretty much the same: you'll see the bitch is on her knees on a restroom floor with a blindfold over her eyes, and a large, and yes, black cock, is smearing cum over her hungry mouth while some other cock works her from behind. Her dress is bunched up around her waste, and her hands are tied up with her bra behind her back. Her nipples stick out like they're supposed to. And the bitch looks slutty and kind of pathetic, and begging for some kind of release that we all know she's never going to get. I guess the only thing really different in this video is that its me! There I am, being a totally depraved slut. I know that if I were watching this with my husband I'd be wanting them to fuck her even harder, you know she wants it. What you don't always know is why. Its often hard to tell if the bitch is really liking it or not. And now that I've been there, I still can't answer the question. I just know that its not a choice anymore: they think its because they've got compromising pictures of me, but I think its something else, something I'll probably never really understand. They've told me not to worry about the pictures becoming public because if they did expose me then we probably wouldn't play anymore. I didn't bother to tell them otherwise.

My life hasn't changed that dramatically, my husband can be cowed into believing whatever I want him to so our family life is pretty much the same. I do get paged a lot more now, which continues to irritate him. But he has also noticed that I'm a lot more complacent around the house, so he doesn't seem to mind. He just says "have fun" as I head out the door. So maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't. All I know, for sure, is that now, when my pagers buzzes, so does my cunt; my nipples get hard and my breath shortens. I never know where it will be or with whom but I always know my place and what I'm there for. And sometimes, that's all a girl really needs.