On-Camera After Bar 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stiffened in her mouth, and the naked cocksucking bitch more actively sucked my cock on-camera while Carlotta, Susan, and the other spectators watched. Her blond hair flopped gently as her head bobbed to gratify my male sexuality.

She closed her blue eyes as if to block out Carlotta and the dozen black Caribbean spectators savoring her debasement in front of them and the capturing video camera. But she may have savored the feel and flavor of the stiff phallus in her mouth and going down her throat.

After about a half minute, Carlotta saw me close my eyes and begin to breathe heavily. There was a lot of blank videotape left to fill before she wanted me to ejaculate into Marina's mouth or give her a messy cum facial.

"Tom, lick her asshole, again," she told me. She turned to the others. "The piece-of-ass was going to cum. And I don't want that because I have a lot of minutes of videotape to fill."

Marina knew what to do. To put some variety into the video, she lay on her stomach on the turntable. I got on my knees between her legs.

The day before, when I was making the video with Angela, Carlotta and Joe had told me to keep my ass high in the air while I licked between her buttocks. I knew it was so the camera could degradingly capture my bare ass, asshole, and dangling sex-organs.

So I knew what to do this time. I bent over and pressed my face into the divide between Marina's buttocks while at the same time keeping my own bare ass high in the air.

Carlotta turned the turntable so my ass was toward Susan and the other spectators. And they amused themselves studying my bare ass, asshole, and hanging cock and hairy balls for about a half-minute until she turned Marina and me to a new camera angle.

It went on like that for over a half-hour. Marina sucked my cock four more times. I ate Marina's pussy five more times. Marina licked my asshole two more times. I licked Marina's asshole three more times. Then I ejaculated onto naked Marina's face, and it was over.

Carlotta turned off the video camera. While cameras clicked and home video cameras hummed on us, Marina and I climbed clumsily down from the sex-stage. We grinned sheepishly at Carlotta, Susan, and the other spectators.

Carlotta placed her hand on my bare ass and tauntingly felt around it. One of the black guys was feeling Marina's bare white ass.

"Okay," Carlotta told the others. "Our asshole-licking filthy white pieces-of-ass are free to whore for our party. I have a Mercedes parked by the door. No need for them to put any clothes on."

Carlotta, Susan, Monique, and one of the black men walked over and stood in front of us.

"You two filthy white hoes still okay with the whole deal?" Carlotta asked us. "Licking unwashed black assholes clean and everything?"

"It's okay with me," Marina said. "I've done it before.

"Same here," I said.

"You two filthy white hoes like that stuff, don't you? Monique said.

"Yeah," Marina answered.

"Yeah," I answered.

Marina and I stood around naked and holding out bare white buttocks for a while. The well-dressed black men and women sipped their drinks and chatted. Marina and I talked about what we were, what we would do, and why we were filthy white whores for the party.

After some time we all began trekking toward the door. Susan guided me with her hand insolently feeling around my bare ass.

"Remember bitch, I get to use your white ass as my hoe first," Monique told me with a taunting slap at my bare ass.

"I get your white ass and your asshole-licking tongue after Monique, asshole-licking filthy whore," Susan added with a coy grin.

And she did. The nasty black college girl used my bare white male body as her asshole-licking whore five times that afternoon, along with other things.

In addition, the three rich Zulu girls used me as their asshole-licking whore five times each.

In a very short span of that summer in Germany I had gone from a tourist ogling the sex-scene there to a naked low-life asshole-licking white slut in interracial sex-shows and porn and a filthy rimming whore for blacks at sex-parties.

END OF PART 3