On Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Phyl, I haven’t told you something. It’s not very important, but I kept it from you.” Phyllida looked puzzled. “My name isn’t Ben Andrews, it’s Ben Lawrence-Andrews. Hyphen.” Her eyes widened with surprise.

“You’re…” she blinked. “Oh.”

“Yes I’m afraid so,” he shrugged comically “I was trying to make my way in the world without resorting to name dropping, but as you see… I’m really your boss! And if it will help…” he stepped out towards the middle of the path and shouted to the garden “I henceforth resign!” A few startled pigeons fluttered.

The rain began gently, pattering on the stone flags of the courtyard and soaking the leaves of the trees lining the park. It became stronger, rattling on the windows of the great house. As the building’s stone façade slowly changed from sandy yellow to a darker brown it loomed from its high vantage point, standing over the two static huddled figures who clung together.

THE END

12