On Display

Story Info
Ride down I-280 leads to an eyeful.
1.6k words
4.15
40.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day finished up nicely for Myra and I. We'd had a great time visiting some of the finest tourist spots that San Francisco can offer. Our lunch was delicious. I feasted doubly on my meal and her luscious form. She wore a sexy tight black halter and a short black leather mini. Her boots held her legs taught and ass high on their five inch heels. All in all, I felt like a prince to have the attentions of such a fine looking young woman. You see, this day was a highlight to our year long internet friendship, but the dividends were yet to come.

But alas, the day was coming to a close and I wanted to get her back before 5, so we were soon cruising down the Junipero Serra. For those of you that have never taken I-280 between San Francisco and Santa Clara Valley, the road is one of the most scenic in the state; long sloping curves with vistas of green hills topped by frothy fog banks. My speed was a moderate 60+, as I was in no hurry to see the day end. Our mood had been playful and teasing, but the tension had been palpable. Other than an arm slipped around her waist and a nuzzle to her neck at the top of Coit Tower, I'd been a gentleman. She had her man and I had my lady. This day was just a pleasant interlude for both of us. I wanted more and I could sense the same from her, but our ties would bind us.

The sun was warm in the car as we drove past the Pacifica exit. She let the seat back and notched it to a slight recline as we drove. She was quite a vision: five foot eight, long raven hair, dark stormy eyes, a flashing wicked smile with lush pouting lips, full round D-cup breasts straining on her modish halter, the outlines of thick round aureoles pressing the material, a smooth taut light brown tummy, round full hips, sitting atop long smooth legs. She was quite the wicked vixen. My eyes strayed from the road as I drank in her long legs, smooth and soft. It was the most natural thing in the world to slip my hand from the gearshift and onto her bare knee.

"Mmmm" was all she purred. My cock started to thicken as my fingers danced softly over her round knee and lower left thigh.

"You have the smoothest skin, Alex." I called her by her alter ego and she sifted slightly, opening her legs a bit.

"You know how much you turn me on..." my fingers tracing gentle circles over her knee and lower thigh. She sighed and notched the seat back a few till she lay at 45 degrees. It was then that I noticed the blue Ford 4x4 coming up on our right. All I could see was his headlights, but I could imagine what the driver saw if he was looking down.

"Mmmm, your hand feels so good on me... Rough, yet gentle..." she nearly purred with desire, languid as a supine cat.

My hand slipped a bit higher and she shifted a bit more to the side. Now my hand was caressing back and forth across both knees and kneading her thigh. She had smooth soft skin with strong muscle tone underneath. Her thighs opened and her head tilted back and to the side with a sigh. I took the signal of supplication to explore further.

I checked my path down the highway, clear and straight, slowed to 60. The truck kept pace right with us, slightly to the rear. The wonders of cruise control. My fingers lifted her tight leather miniskirt.

"Lift your hips." I growled and she smoothly acceded. I pulled the hem up swiftly, exposing her black satin thong. She resumed her position, legs akimbo, but now with her skirt hiked around her waist. My right hand strayed up and over the cup of her breast, fingers slipping under her halter and touching the taut skin on the underside of her full tits. With a flash I pulled the halter away and up. Her tits jiggling roughly and her breath sucked in with surprise. She was half exposed to the driver of the 4X4 nestled next to us.

"Don, I don't know...", she started to plead.

"You'll do what I say. I'm in control here." I tweaked her already protruding nipple, which caused her to suck in her breath and glance back at me before returning her gaze to our wingman.

"You like being watched, don't you? What a good slut.. turning on strange men, making them want you. Caress your titties for him." She hesitated, so I stroked her left breast, then pinched her stiff thick dark nipple.

"Owww!"

"Do it!", I hissed. She raised her graceful long fingers to her breasts and caressed and cupped them, thumbs stroking her nipples.

I reached over and slipping my hand behind her neck, I pulled her to me. I kissed her roughly, sucking her lip, before releasing her. She lurched back into the semi reclined seat, lipstick askew. Her eyes were wild and darting, lids heavy with lust. I smiled evilly at her. I could not help reaching down to grasp my straining cock and she let out a small mew when she saw my pants stain with a dot of pre-cum.

I returned to caress her long legs. Her knees rounded and bent. I could see her rubbing one free foot over her slick patent leather pumps. I so enjoyed to see her in such precipitous high heels and I could tell she loved to excite with them. She continued to cup and smooth her tits, her long fingers tugging at her engorged nipples. Her aureoles wrinkled and taut with excitement. Goosebumps evident on her full round boobs. I licked my lips and slipped my hand lower.

Her thighs were like satin on the insides. I could not get enough of tracing my finger tips over one and then the other. I massaged them firmly and slowly, sliding a little lower each time. As I got next to her V, I wriggled my pinkie finger side to side, glancing over the satin panel of her thong. I glanced down and could see no hairs straying from the thin underwear, belying her attention to such sultry details. She shuddered slightly as I caressed her thighs, they parted further.

My fingers grouped up and around her hip, smooth and naked, pulling her thong hem to the side. Then with a deft move, I slipped my whole palm down over her panty. I could feel her heat and she lifted her hips higher. My fingers manipulated the satin cloth against her mons, a finger pressing down into her cleft. My hand glided back and forth, furrowing deeper into her lips, the soft black cloth pressing against her vulva. My thumb reached back and hooked her hem, first sliding it taught, then slipping it lower, exposing the small tuft of hair atop her pussy.

My palm ground slowly over her mound as my finger slipped the panel to the side. I darted my eyes to see her lips, wet and turgid, engorged with lust. I returned my gaze to the road, swerving only slightly, hoping our neighbor was attentive as well.

"Pull those panties off... you have to give him a good look at that beautiful pussy, dear." She readily obeyed, sated with desire, yearning to expose herself to me and our voyeur.

There she was, naked from the waist down, her tits exposed to the sunny outside, cars whizzing quickly past us to our left.

"Mmmmm, that's a good slut... keep those titties happy..." My fingers drifted slowly back and forth around the crowning tuft on her pussy, then index and ring slid down the join of her legs and hips to bracket her lips. She moaned low and a bit louder. I pressed my fingers together, thick labia between them, surrounding her clitty, rubbing it. I ground my hand slowly in circles feeling her clit engorge and poke out from its hiding place. Her hips shifted back and forth slowly, grinding with me.

Her breathing was rough and ragged, but it turned to a shuddering moan as my middle finger slid down her lips and circling her opening and then in. She was wet, so very wet. My finger probed gently, wetting itself on her juices. I quickly brought it to my lips to wet it further and taste her nectar. She moaned again as our eyes met for a moment, my finger lewdly sucked into my mouth. She reached out and caressed my face before I returned my wet fingers to her snatch. I slipped back into her warm wetness, this time delving deeper. The scent of her musk wafting up to me, filling the car.

My finger circled and probed, quick then slow... Her hips urging me on faster, but I denied her. She moaned roughly, panting as I frigged her. Her pussy juiced with lust and her hips flexed to my motions. I slipped my index finger into her hole, filling her with my thick long fingers. My palm rubbing her stiff nub with each circling stroke. I curled my fingers inside her deep and I felt her rising. She gasped, eyes glued to our mysterious traveler.

I wriggled them deep inside her and I felt her gush, wet so wet. She cried out and gripped my wrist to keep me there. My fingers moved in and out, lightening quick, giving her no respite. She tightened and shuddered. Short loud cries echoed off the windshield. She shuddered again and then, spent, collapsed down onto the seat. I brought my fingers out slowly and up to her lips. "Suck your cum, slut, show him how hot you got" She slurped my two fingers in, tongue circling and lips sucking.

"Shall we exit and say hello to your stranger, Myra?" She grinned wickedly and nodded her head...