On Display

Story Info
Another day is dawning as the sun slowly rises.
3.1k words
4.36
19.5k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day is dawning as the sun slowly rises. Not that I'd notice though because our room has room darkening blinds but still the internal clock inside me wakes me up. I wake up slowly and snuggle back into you feeling the warmth of your bare skin on mine. I would like nothing better to snuggle into you more but you're sleeping so soundly right now and I don't want to wake you up, at least not yet. I know how important sleep is and you don't get nearly enough of it as it is so I indulge you in a few extra minutes of snooze time before I have perform to my morning appointed task. I take advantage of this time to just be with you like this and enjoy it, there aren't too many mornings that happen like this where you don't have to be anywhere early this morning. I treasure times that I can spend with you like this for they are very cherished.

As much as I don't want to wake you up I know that I must, I would love to let you sleep all day, but I know that I can't do that. I stealthily burrow myself down under the covers trying my best not to wake you up quite yet. I soon find myself staring at the one thing that I can't resist and crave so much....your beautiful cock that I can't wait to get my lips around so I can taste you. I slowly and gently start licking you...I feel you start to awaken as you shift positions as your cock hardens further under my tongue. I hear your sighs and soft moans from above me telling me that I'm doing a good job so far. You reach under the covers seeking me out, your fingers entangle in my long blonde hair and you start to control my movements as I go down on you. You hold my head in place as you fuck my mouth....mmmmmm. I take every inch of your cock over and over, fucking you back. Your thrusts become more forceful and I know that you're going to come soon. Your moans become louder as your orgasm approaches quickly, and not long after that you unload into my mouth coming hard. I love the way that you taste as I quickly swallow so I don't waste a single drop.

"Damn baby, you're so good at that", you tell me as you move the covers off you and see me cleaning you off.

"Aww well thank you, but I just love licking and sucking your cock and of course getting to taste you."

"Can't think of a better way to start a morning, doesn't get any better than that my sexy girl"

"I so agree, Sir"

We lay there for a little while longer, having a bit of a mini make out session enjoying our time together because this doesn't happen that often. As we lay there talking you tell me that you have surprise for me because I've been such a good girl lately. I'm always a good girl for you but I do love surprises and I can't imagine what you have in mind for me. You tell me that it's planned for later this evening and to get myself ready while you're gone. You do have to go do a little work today but it's not like your normal crazy schedule. My mind is very curious about what you have planned but I'm so excited at the same time. You finally get out of bed, get in the shower and head out but before you leave you tell me to be ready tonight at 7.

I go about my normal day, taking care of things around the house but I keep a close eye on the time. My day passes by quickly and soon it's time for me to get in shower myself or maybe I should take a bath to make sure everything is very clean for you since I don't know what's going happen here tonight. I get into the whirlpool tub and soak a bit letting the jets relax me before I make sure that everything is clean and smooth. Just as I'm stepping out of the tub I hear your voice telling me that you're home.

"Hey, baby...I'm home I hope you're ready for my surprise."

You come walking into the master suite and come into the bathroom; you pretty much know that is where you'll find me getting ready for you.

"Yes I'm very ready and very curious about what this could be, but also very excited too."

I ask you what you would like me to wear for tonight because I know how much you like picking out my clothes for these occasions. You tell me that I don't need wear anything tonight; the way I am right now is just fine. Hum well that makes me really wonder what you have in mind since I'm standing here oh so very naked. You take me in your arms and we kiss sweetly at first but then our passion grows. Just when I'm starting to get really turned on you pull away from me and tell me that we have something do right now.

You take me by the hand and lead me down the hall into your playroom and upon entering I see a fairly low oval table in the center of the room. I think to myself I wonder what that is all about since I've never seen it before but then I soon find out. You place a large fluffy towel on it so I'm comfortable and tell me to lie down on it face up. The table is almost large enough for me to fit on but not quite enough room for me to stretch out. I soon find out why as you begin to tell me.

"Well my sexy pet; I've been learning and practicing the sensuous art of shibari. I've really had an interest in it ever since we saw the demonstration at FetCon. And tonight I'm going to restrain you that way."

"Sounds good to me, Sir. I always like to try new things as well."

"Glad to hear it my pet, because tonight is going to be all about new experiences."

You talk to me as you are busy tying the various knots, making sure that nothing is too tight as you go. You start my upper arms securing them to table and then connecting them to my wrists, my hands are free but I can't move much else. Then you move down to my legs placing them into the desired position and tell me to keep them just like that while you fasten them down. You continue to talk to me during this process making sure that I'm comfortable. You tell me many times what a good girl I am and proud you are of me. You do each leg separately and when you're finished you have my knees tied down wide apart with my legs pulled up so my pussy is completely exposed. You stand up admiring your work and tell me how sexy I look all tied up like that. My mind is going full speed now wondering just what you have planned.

"I'll be back in a minute, pet. Just relax and enjoy."

I can't see you leave the room because of the way that they table is positioned in the room but I hear your footsteps leave and the door close. Being left alone like this gives me time to think, sometimes that a very dangerous thing because it gets me in trouble sometimes. As time passes I wonder just how long you've been gone. I know that you wouldn't leave me for very long restrained like this for safety reasons. I wonder if you really did leave the room even though I heard you walking away and the door closing....are you still here with me just observing? I feel the air conditioner turn on and vent is positioned so it blows right over me. The cool air is making nipples become hard nubs and I am very aware of how wet my very exposed cunt is.

My question of where you are is soon answered when I hear footsteps coming back down the hall and towards the door. I hear you talking but I'm not sure to whom. The door closes as you begin to talk to me.

"I'm back my pet. Miss me?"

"Oh yes Sir, I did miss you. And I'm also very curious of what you have planned for this evening."

"Hum well; you're going to find out right now what's going on this evening, my sweet pet. But first one more thing, I'm going to blindfold you for tonight. Don't you worry my sexy girl, relax and enjoy."

"Ok Sir, I trust you but I'm a bit nervous"

"Nothing to be nervous about my sweet girl like I said relax and enjoy."

You place a blindfold over my eyes and then kiss me sweetly and once again tell me how proud you are of me.

I hear your footsteps walk away from me going towards the door and the door opening and closing. I hear more footsteps entering the room and then your voice.

"Welcome everybody, I hope that you're all hungry because I've prepared a snack for all of you and I hope you enjoy her as much as I do. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves...I know my sexy pet's going to love it."

I hear footsteps approaching the low table that I'm restrained on. Just how many people are here? I have no way of knowing that but I also trust that you will keep me safe no matter what happens or even who's here.

I can tell the voices that you've invited guys and girls...they all are making comments about how sexy I look like that all tied up. I feel the air move around me as they all surround the table and then I feel many hand and fingers on me, touching me everywhere. Goosebumps rise on my flesh everywhere they are touching. My nipples grow into hard pebbles and my cunt gets even wetter. And they haven't touched me there yet, they seem to be teasing me, touching me everyplace but there. Touches across my stomach, up and down my inner thighs, down my sides....mmmmmm feels so good but is getting me so hot. My cunt lips are puffy and my clit is swollen and I need to be touched there so desperately but I'm not in control tonight. I hear them all talking about how responsive I am to their touches. I hear them say how wet it's making me. I start to moan and pull at my restraints, bucking my hips trying to get someone to touch my aching clit and cunt. I can tell the girls touches from the guys; they know how to touch me like they like to be touched. Some of guys obviously know a woman's body too but the girls are more in tune to what I need.

Finally I feel lips on my hard nipples licking and sucking, which sends waves of pleasure straight to my already soaked cunt and hard clit. Mmmmmmmm. Just as I thought how much Im so in need for someone to touch my aching cunt, I feel many fingers start to explore my very wet folds. They slip up and down my lips parting them even more and sliding up to my hardening clit. I let a very audible moan when the fingers rub across my clit. Ohhhhhhhhhh. They continue to rub my clit just the way I like it....my hips buck as much as they can in my restraints trying to get more contact with the fingers. There are still numerous hands all over me and my nipples are still being sucked and licked.

As much pleasure as I am feeling right now I also feel a little overwhelmed by all the sensations plus all of hands, finger and mouths on me. But I also know that you are there watching over me and keeping me safe. And it seems like you know these people from the bits on conversation that I've heard, not like they're strangers off the street, you would never do that to me. It's all about safety and you always care for your property very well.

I feel someone's breathe on my wet cunt as I feel a tongue invading my engorged lips and licking up and down and lapping up my juices. Another tongue finds my clit and begins to suck and lick it. I can barely contain myself if feels so damn good. My hips buck even more as I begin to moan and pant. Two mouths on my cunt is almost too much for me to bear...so many sensations going through my body right now so many places being touched, caressed and stroked by so many hands and fingers. Two fingers invade my very wet hole and begin to fuck it while the other tongue keeps licking and sucking my clit. Oh god I'm going to come soon!!!! The fingers fucking my cunt are almost working in unison with the tongue licking and sucking my clit.

They know that they are going to make me cum. I don't know how much I can hold out the pleasure building inside me is too intense. I feel like a bomb that's about to explode. The fingers fuck me deeper and harder and the mouth on my clit starts to suck on it and gently pull on it...OMG. Fuck!!! I'm going to cum!!! Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh I'm coming!!! So good...soo good. I unload, my cum flows freely out of me and is being lapped up by both tongues. Whew. That was amazing, but I don't think this night is over quite yet.

Mouths, fingers and hands continue kiss, lick and touch me all over while my body recovers from coming hard. I relax a little bit while I float enjoying the pleasure that they've given me. But then someone starts to play with my ass, using my juices for lube and pushing a finger in my tight asshole. I whimper at its insertion....my cunt is still so aroused and wet and I need to be fucked. The finger fucks my ass and then I feel another sliding into my soaked cunt and fucking it. The two fingers trade off taking turns pistoning in and out of my cunt and ass. My hips buck once again as much as they can trying to fuck both fingers back and the need to get them deeper inside me. I hear someone make a comment about how I'm such a little slut trying to fuck the fingers in my ass and cunt.

I feel another finger back on my clit rubbing it. It's so sensitive right now because I just came not long ago but it's a pleasurable pain. Mouths still lick and suck my nipples, hands and fingers still touch me all over while my cunt and ass are being fucked well. My orgasm builds quickly with all of the sensations that I'm feeling and I cum again hard.....ahhhhhhh ahhhhh ohhh fuck me!!!!! I moan and pant as I feel my cunt and ass grip the fingers that are fucking me.

I try once again to regain my composure after that huge orgasm ripped through me. I'm panting trying to catch my breath and try to let my body relax again. It's been in such an heightened state of arousal for a while with all of these people touching and exploring every inch of me. Suddenly, everyone's hands, fingers and mouths leave me. It feels empty without their touch. But then I feel a very familiar touch down my side, it's your hands that are on me now.

"Ahh my sweet pet, you did so well tonight and I am very proud of you. You're such a good girl for me."

"Thank you Sir. I only want to please you in any way that I can."

"Oh you have, my sexy pet, you have. Now let's get this blindfold off you and get you out of these restraints."

My eyes readjust to the light in room although you've turned the dimmer switch down so it isn't too bright for me. You always look after me and do what's best for me. You get me all untied and massage my arms and legs to help loosen back up since they've been in that position for a while. You help me to sit up and I then realize that we aren't alone in the room. The others are playing, using your equipment in your playroom. I was so focused on you that I hadn't even noticed that they were still here and it looks like that they are enjoying themselves.

You help me up and grab a robe that you keep in the playroom and put it on me. You tell your guests to enjoy themselves in your playroom for as long as they'd like to tonight because it's still early. You tell them that we're going to get in the hot tub and relax. You pull me close to you with your arm around me as we walk toward the door that goes outside.

"Such a good girl I have", you tell me as you help me into the hot tub.

You go on to say,

"I wanted to make tonight special for you. Tonight was all about your pleasure and nobody else, not even mine. Well actually that's not true; I got great pleasure seeing you receive pleasure without having to give it back. And you know I love seeing and hearing you cum hard like that. I told my friends to give you as much pleasure as you could handle and in return Id let them play in my playroom when they were finished with you. I had to let them have a release for pent up sexual energy that I knew they would get from playing with you."

"Aww thank you Sir. Tonight was amazing; I've never felt anything like that before. So much simulation and incredibly intense orgasms."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Now how about a little chillaxing before I put you to bed my sweet girl."

We sit snuggle together as the jets relax both of us as you kiss me sweetly and hold me close. Perfect way to end this very special day.