On Display: Slut at the Library

Story Info
slave slut's trip to the library.
4.1k words
4.63
106.8k
32

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jen123jen
jen123jen
198 Followers

Hi again, it's Jen, back after a while. I recently had a really fun time I wanted to write about, and I'm going to try to get through this quickly, without playing with myself too many times!

Several Saturdays ago here in Phoenix was really windy, warm but not hot yet (thank goodness!). My boyfriend of a couple years was out of town again (he travels for business) and I was left on my own... not a good thing for me!

I've always really gotten turned on by exhibitionism, especially forced stuff (see my other stories about what I've been "made" to do). But with the boyfriend out of town, I didn't have anyone to get me to do the things I crave, so I had to come up with my own ideas. This one came in part from a story I read a while back, combined with one of my favorite places for playing here in Phoenix, the big public library.

It's right in downtown Phoenix, and it's a big, relatively new building of glass and concrete. Lots of windows (grin).

I had Saturday off and I knew I was going to want to play, so starting last Wednesday I played with myself every morning and every night, but without letting myself have an orgasm. This was especially tough for me as I'm very easily turned on thinking about things to do to be exposed in public, or humiliated in some way, and that's what I was doing - planning my Saturday, thinking about all the things I wanted to make myself do.

So by Friday afternoon at work (wearing a short skirt with no panties, just to continue to turn myself on), I was pretty high strung. My hand went right to my pussy once I got into my car in the parking lot, and I almost went over the edge, especially thinking about who might be looking down on me from the tall office building, but I made myself stop, breathing hard, and wait.

A reminder about me for those who haven't read about my other adventures. I'm in my early 30's, 5'7", about 130 pounds or so, with decent size boobs-C cup). Most people call me "cute" and I guess I have a girl-next-door look about me, though with my short black (dyed) hair, I think I look a little tougher than the girl next door! I work out a few times a week and I'm pretty fit, especially since I've been getting into even better shape by working out more the past few weeks.

Anyway, Saturday dawned and I was "hot to trot!" I played with myself a little before getting out of bed and getting breakfast - nude, of course. I usually leave the blinds on the windows facing the street slightly open before I go to bed, so in the morning as I wander around, I always wonder if someone can see me. Especially the religious people who tend to come knock on my door on Saturday (maybe they're on to me!). In fact, a few weeks ago I was in the shower and heard a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I just kept showering. Then I heard a more insistent knock, so I thought it might be someone I knew. I hopped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to hold in front of me and opened the door a bit. It was two young men from a religious group who frequent my part of town. I told them I wasn't really interested and that I was in the shower, all while their eyes were wide (and I wasn't even showing anything!). They wanted to leave me some reading material, so I opened the door more, grabbed the towel with just one hand, and reached for it. I was really careful not to show anything (I think they were hoping!), but just took it and thanked them. The one turned around, and as soon as he did, I dropped the towel to my side, smiled and closed the door. The other guy was blushing like crazy!

That didn't turn me on that much though. It was fun, but it would have been better had my boyfriend been over... then he might have yelled, "Don't let your hair drip on the carpet!" and I would have had to apologize and slowly wrap my towel around my hair, standing there naked. See, I like the idea of having to do something naughty, being forced to, not just choosing to flash some poor guy!

Anyway, back to Saturday. It was windy in the morning, so I knew what I wanted to do. First though, I sat outside in my backyard, naked again, to get warmed up (both in the sunshine and also "down below"). Normally this isn't a big deal, but on the weekends, everyone is out. My next door neighbor is redoing his house, so he's frequently up on the ladder fixing things, and could easily see into most of the yard. My other neighbor has a yard service come on Saturday mornings, and they could easily have seen through the gaps in our fence. But I took my toast outside and sat in a chair, legs wide, drinking in the sunshine. No one was out - that I knew of at least, but it definitely got me going a little, especially when I crawled into the middle of the backyard on my hands and knees and peed like the little bitch that I am, squatting like a dog.

After crawling back inside, I got up and took care of business. I showered, shaving my pussy of what little stubble I had from a few days before, dried off, and set out my clothes. I chose a frilly sun dress that comes down to just above my knees, cute sandals, and nothing else. Before getting dressed, I went to my full length mirror with my pencil and my big thick permanent magic marker. Using the pencil, I sketched out (in reverse so everyone could see it): SLUT on my pussy, just above my lips and WHORE on my stomach above my belly button. (Both had nice thick letters, and WHORE took up my whole stomach, though SLUT had to be smaller due to the smaller space - still, it was very visible!) I'm getting pretty good at making it look good, as I do this a lot for fun. It makes me feel so dirty to having writing on me! Then I traced the pencil lettering with the marker, knowing it would be on there for at least a few days, even if I tried to scrub it off!

Finally, it was time to load up my small purse, gather up the library books (I had a big stack), and decide if I was really ready to do this, especially to do it to myself! I had decided that I could only have an orgasm under certain conditions: 1. That I was completely naked. 2. My dress was at least five feet away from me. 3. I was in a public place. I had a plan and it both thrilled me, ashamed me, and terrified me - perfect!

I grabbed my keys and a spatula (you'll understand later) went outside, holding down my dress, unlocked the door, then went back inside for the books. I ran out to the car but still my dress blew up, and with the books there was no way to hold it down, as the stack took up both hands! I don't like to be too blatant around the house, in case neighbors see, but this was okay, and a good warm up. I knew that there was no way I would be able to hold the dress down in the heavy wind on the way to the library, and it made me blush and gush!

The drive there was uneventful, as I was "saving myself" for what was to come.

I had planned to dare myself to park the car a long ways from the entrance, but when I got to the library, it was already busy and there were no parking spaces close by, so I couldn't wimp out! At our library, there's a front entrance close to the street, where few people go, and the back entrance that everyone uses. I knew that I didn't dare to use the busy entrance on my own, no matter how naughty I was feeling, so I parked near the street entrance and got ready.

I stepped out into the breeze and felt it lift my dress, just standing by the car. There was no one around, except at the bus stop about 50 feet away, and they were all facing the other direction. So before I got my books out, I stood by the open door, got my spatula from the front seat, lifted my dress (facing the rest of the parking lot, leaning against the car) and spanked my bare ass, as hard as I could make myself, first five times on each cheek, then ten, finally a total of twenty. I did it until my ass was bright red and on fire.

Breathing hard, I threw the spatula on the seat, grabbed my purse, then the big stack of books with both hands (all the while leaning into the car with my skirt still partway up and ass half on display), then swung the door shut with my hip and started walking.

I didn't even get two steps away from the car when the wind gusted and lifted my dress up in back. Knowing I was on display to anyone looking out the windows of the library, or driving by on the road, or at the bus stop made me so wet. I didn't look over at the bus stop - I was both afraid of and turned on by the possibility of people watching me. I pretended not to notice that time, but a few steps later it blew up both the front and back, the wind was so strong. I paused and tried to lower my elbows down around my side to try to keep the dress down. That helped make it go back down but it was still whipping around, blowing up a little, and I couldn't walk like that and not drop the books. So I took a few more steps, the dress blew up, I stopped and tried to hold it down, and repeated that all the way to the front door.

I was so wet that I felt it on the insides of my thighs - I was actually leaking! No one hooted or hollered, but I expect several people saw as they drove by on the street.

Inside, I was safe from the wind... but not from myself.

Pretty self conscious (since I go to that library a lot), I dropped my books off in the book return and tried to decide what was next. I knew that I had to get to the fifth floor, and the choice was to take the stairs and have people be able to see up my dress, or to take the glass elevator that overlooks the lobby area and have people see me that way!

I decided... both! I slowly walked up the stairs to the second level, and was red as I heard a teenager below me say, "Oh God!" as I walked past him and he turned around to see me. I know he must have seen up the back of the sundress.

When I got to the second level, I waited for the elevator, then when it came I stepped to the very back, facing the glass and out of it the lobby, and, since no one seemed to be looking right at me, raised my dress up above my boobs and then quickly back down. Knowing that people could have seen not only my boobs and shaved pussy, but also the WHORE and SLUT written on me had me almost cumming right there.

I resisted the desire to touch myself - I would have cum right there in the elevator, and instead stepped out of the elevator a few seconds later when it got to the fifth floor. One down, four to go. I had decided to do a full frontal flash at least five times before ending my plan and letting myself masturbate according to the rules I had decided on earlier.

Before I would allow myself to carry out those rules, though, I had decided I would flash my entire front by lifting my dress up above my boobs at least four times in the library. One was done - the elevator. Three more to go. I wondered if I could get so turned on that I could orgasm without touching myself!

Next was to the far end of the fifth floor. I faced the parking lot where there was a lot of activity and full-length glass windows. They were tinted, so this wasn't very risky - not too many people would be able to clearly see inside, I didn't think. What was risky was anyone behind me glancing my way while my dress was raised up. Even though I was just doing my front, I knew that my ass would be exposed briefly while I lifted the whole dress up in front. With a quick glance over my shoulder, up the dress came... a count of three then down again. I quickly walked towards the book stacks, just in case someone had seen me (safety first).

Two more to do. I wondered the stacks for a while, blending in and getting the courage up for another flash. Being so turned on, I decided that the last two should be more daring, riskier, dirtier. So I took two clothes pins out of my purse, stood against the far wall of the stacks and faced the main part of the library. I could see a row of workstations (long tables with little screens), an open area, and then stacks on the other side of the floor. People were walking by the end of my long row of stacks - about 35 feet away, but most not looking down my row. There was a person about every 20 seconds or so - not too busy, but still, this would be risky.

Taking a deep breath, I raised my dress up and held the material bunched in my teeth, completely exposing myself as I quickly put the clothes pins on - one on each nipple. I love it - it hurts so good!

Still practically naked, I quickly slid two fingers right up inside of me - I was so wet that I almost came again, right there. But it wasn't time yet, so I slid my fingers back out, and stuck them quickly in my mouth to clean my juices off them as I let my dress slide back down me.

By this point I was literally trembling I was so turned on, scared, and wired. I love the thrill of possibly getting caught. I've never been one to love just flashing myself to people - that seems too easy. I've done it, and it's a turn on, but it's not nearly the rush of doing something really naughty when someone could just stumble upon me doing it.

That said, I wanted to try something fun. I found a young guy, maybe in his early twenties, reading off to one side of the long study tables. The clothes pins were starting to hurt, and the idea I had would be great to get them off. I knew the outline of them could be seen a little through the thin material of my dress, but probably no one would figure out what they were (unless they were kinky like me!).

I grabbed a book at random (an art book, as it turned out) and went up to near where he was sitting. He looked up and I gave him a little smile. Standing there, with him still looking (I think), I pulled the chair, out, flipped my dress up in back and sat down on the cold chair, letting out a little exclamation as my bare rear touched the cold chair.

Looking over at him, I smiled again and said, "Brr!"

"I'm sorry, I just have to get these things off." With that I reached into the sleeve of my dress on his side (not showing anything) and unclipped the one clothes pin. It caused that pain that comes when it's removed, and I gave a little "Ouch."

Then I reached into the other sleeve and unclipped that one too. I put them both down on the table and sighed. "That's so much better!"

He eyes were wide and he was practically drooling, and the only thing I'd really shown him was a very brief (if any) flash of my butt sitting down. And, of course, that I was a completely kinky slut wearing clothes pins on my nipples!

Standing up, I said, "Gotta run!" and walked away. So much for him studying the rest of the day!

Finally, I was ready for my last flash. Almost not caring at this point, I was in the rows of books and just turned around, already raising my dress up, and flashed the middle common area - without looking. There were people around but frankly I didn't care if they saw me.

Now I could go finish my grand finale, and let myself cum!

I headed towards the bathrooms and sat down on a chair at a desk where I could see the entrance to the men's room. For a few extra kicks, I lifted the back of my dress up again and sat down on the cold plastic on my bare ass. I loved playing the slut and being so naughty!

I waited nearly ten minutes, barely able to sit still, the blood still pounding through me, still completely turned on. I saw two men go in and come back out pretty quickly - men have it so easy. My big concern was making sure the men's room was empty... and it looked like it was, unless someone was really taking there time in there.

Looking around to make sure no one could see (like it really mattered any more!) I strode purposefully towards the women's room entrance... then veered off course right into the men's room.

Now my heart was really pounding. There were three stalls - just like the women's. I went to the first one, stood in front of the door, took a deep breath and went in. I closed it, locked it, hung my purse on the hook on the back of the door, then stood there a second, working up my nerve.

It was now or never. I was so horny I knew I'd go through with it. So, taking my time, I slowly stripped the dress of me, letting slither down my body and drop to the floor, which wasn't nearly as dirty as I thought. (Note to self - have to find a dirtier place than the library for next time - someplace they haven't mopped in a few days!). So I stood there, in the men's room in a stall right next to the urinals, naked, with the words written on me, my shaved pussy nearly dripping, my nipples rock hard.

I opened my purse, took out two clothes pins, then hung my dress up on the hook. I pinched my already hard nipples a few times to make them even bigger, then clamped each one with a clothes pin sticking straight down. For what was next, I knew I couldn't have them poking straight out.

I was about to start the next task when I heard someone coming in. I quickly sat down on the stool and pulled my feet up - no sense trying to explain my sandals to someone!

He peed using the urinal farthest from me as I breathed as quietly as I could sitting there naked, clamped and turned on. Finally he left (didn't flush or wash his hands) and I was ready for the next step.

From the stool, I got down on my knees on the floor, then flattened myself down all the way, contorting myself so my feet were actually sticking out toward the urinals and I was laying fully flat, my nipples and the clothes pins pressing into the bathroom floor, my face inches from it. Now I noticed it wasn't quite as clean as I had thought, but still not nearly as dirty as I had hoped it would be. But still, the shame and humiliation welled up in me and I almost stopped myself right there, but then it moved down and I almost had an orgasm, thinking about being caught like that.

Then I started to crawl. Not quickly. Slowly, making it last, I crawled under the divider between the stalls, into the next stall, leaving behind my purse and dress, my nipples hard and cold against the concrete floor, my belly pressed into it, my pussy too, my knees probably getting bruised, ears straining to hear anyone coming in. Through the second stall, under the divider for the third, resisting the impulse to just reach between my legs and cum. Finally, into the third stall, twisting around to stand up, naked, about five feet from my clothes and safety. Trembling, knowing I could now finally let myself have my reward and cum, but wanting more, more, more of the feeling, so opening the door and walking into the men's room, turning towards the door and praying someone would walk in and catch me, the slut that I truly am.

When no one showed, I turned back into the stall, leaving the door unlocked, and sat down on the toilet, spread my legs, reached out with one hand to hold the door open, then reached down with my other and touched my clit, pinched it, nothing gentle about this, and came. I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had - I nearly blacked out. It kept rolling through me and I kept spasming. It was absolutely incredible.

As I "came down," I realized what I had done and where I was, and it really hit me how risky it was (that always happens after I cum and realize what I've done... but even that is a great feeling on lonely nights, teasing myself with the timer set, not allowing myself to cum until the half hour, or hour, or two hours are up!

I closed the door to the stall and contemplated my situation. There were two ways to get the dress and purse - over or under. Climbing over the stalls looked a little scary, so under it was!

Leaving the clothes pins on my nipples, I got back down on the ground and crawled, quicker this time, back to my stall, now really terrified that someone would come in and catch me. Thinking about that, and the crawling, just got me going though, and before I got all the way to the stall (actually, my head was in my stall and my feet were in the third stall), I gave in and reached down and, laying face down, my head tilted towards the bowl, cheek on the floor where I'm sure men had dribbled, snaked my hand down under my body, between my legs, and fingered myself right there, cumming again after about 30 seconds.

jen123jen
jen123jen
198 Followers
12