On Golden Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conscience was interrupted by the sleeping Richie, as his lower region began to roll and he was thrusting up his erection.

Libido was thrilled by the unforeseen action.

Look at that, Mag! Look at how that massive, delicious-looking piece of virile cock and how it's shoving upward. Look at it! Just imagine that beautiful young manhood shoving upward into your sexually-famished cunt, providing it the needed and wanted gratification, bringing you to a monumental climax as it explodes its seed deep into your vagina!

Conscience was initially silent, then could only offer a feeble response.

But, but, he's your son.

Oh, alright!Libido capitulated.Just for now, enjoy this studly scene and save it for posterity. Tonight when you take your shower and you play with yourself—you KNOW, after seeing this you're going to play with yourself—hey! Wait a minute! Why don't you play with yourself right now?

Here?!Conscience inquired in shock.

Sure here! Why not? It'll make it that much dirtier!

But it's incest!

Are you touching him? Is he touching you? Are you two fucking? No.

It's still incest.

Well, technically yes. But isn't dirty sex supposed to be the best? What's dirtier than incest? Besides after you get yourself off now, you can later replace Richie's face with someone else's. You've been through so much, Mag. Why not treat yourself? Treat yourself to this voyeuristic delight! Pleasure yourself now to this forbidden sight!

It was as if Mag's body was sold on Libido's reasoning. Her nipples were quickly solidifying and moisture began to seep in between her legs.

Libido continued its salesmanship.You see that? You FEEL that? Your nipples are getting hard as pebbles and your cunt is brewing a tidlewave. Go ahead! Pinch your nipples. Caress your breasts. Finger your—

"Oh, mom!" groaned the slumbering lad. "Oh, mom! I'll take care of you!"

His thrusts gained quality and quantity after he uttered the 'm' word.

The parent didn't move or utter a sound. Even her mental fighters were silent.

"I'll take care of you. Oh, you feel soooo good, Mom!" He rotated his hips and shoved up his stiff, expansive, denim-covered prick into the air, again and again.

Checkmate!Libido triumphantly proclaimed.

Mag's brain was frazzled. Her son had never exhibited any usual attraction to her. She never had any Kay Parker-type inclinations toward him. How could all of this be happening? Her mind was scrambling for anything remotely sensible which could explain the unnatural sexuality which was occurring. After what seemed like an eternity, her mental capability came up with it.

Stress.

Stressful situations often caused sexual arousal. She was stressed because of her husband's infidelity and the subsequent divorce. She was stressed that Richie volunteered to throw out his father. Richie himself about the whole thing, especially making sure his father left.

Yes, it was stress,she surmised. It was stress which was bringing on Richie's dream and her own arousal.

Now that Mag had a reasonable explanation for an unreasonable situation, she could allow herself to submerge into this decadence. She quickly opened her blouse and lifted her massive rack out of the bra. The cool air felt good on her excited nipples. She cupped each breast and caressed it, her eyes glued to her dry-humping son. She felt the weight of "the twins," trembling as her palms squeezed the curved edge of each tit. Her breathing was becoming labored, then turned to whimpering as she pinched the hard nipples and bloated areolas.

Next, one hand raised her skirt at the same time a thigh parted. The other hand traveled down from her chest. The southbound hand slipped under the frilly waistband of her panties and commenced to briskly rub her steaming cunt.

She wantonly glared at her son. "Oh, Richie! This feels soooo good," she softly moaned as the flats of her fingers were skimming over her fleshy, drooling, inflamed lips.

As if the sleeping lad was sharing the moment with her, he chimed in with a repeat.

"Ohhhh, Mom! You feel so good!"

His pelvic thrusts seemed to be on auto-pilot.

Mag's arousal intensified. She crammed her middle finger into her roasting, yearning, gash. Low squishy sounds could be heard as the newly-untamed woman fingered herself to the lusty sight of her son dry-humping her in his dreams.

"Aaahhh, yeah!" She quietly moaned, adding her own dialogue to the dirty talk. "I feel good, Richie? Does mommy feel good to you as you fuck her?"

Wanting to feel slutty, Mag pushed her Victoria Secret's down mid-thigh and resumed frigging her now-bare twat.

Richie's ears heard some unusual things.

"Does mommy feel good to you as you fuck her?"That sounded like Mom.

"Ohhhh, Mom! You feel so good!"Was that me?

He also sensed his lower extremities were motioning. He opened his eyes.

"Oh, Mom!" he exclaimed.

This was not a repeat of the raunchy statement he made in his sleep. It was one of shock.

To the right side of his bed, he saw his goddess of a mother pleasuring herself. She was in her gray business suit, its skirt portion hiked up and her panties pulled down her thighs, enabling her left hand to feverishly stroke her overheating vagina. The jacket was open as was her white blouse, one of her stiff nipples being vigorously tweaked by the fingers of the right hand. She looked so fucking hot: her spread legs with one knee bent to the side, the tight-covering of the skirt across her lush hip, and her 3-inch, black heels.

Their eyes met and then hers motioned for his to look at his crotch. He did, mortified at the tented region. His eyes flew back to hers.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm—" his blabbering apology was cut off as he resumed viewing his lovely parent masturbating.

Mag instantly saw that all-too familiar face of a male visually ensnared by an aroused woman. It didn't matter to her anymore that this was her son. If anything, the prospect of incest was a brand new aphrodisiac. An intense, decadent buzz jolted her system.

"Sorry for what, baby?" she coyly inquired, bringing the hand which attended her muff up to her face and then licking the palm. It was an erotic, slow lap from wrist to finger tips, exciting herself with her own spicy syrup.

The provocative scene of his mother tasting her own juices caused Richie's pecker to start oozing precum into his Calvin Klein briefs. He was confused: embarrassed, yet aroused. He remained silent as Mag continued her inquisition.

"Sorry for what, Richie? Hmmm? Having a dirty dream about fucking me, your mother?" The words 'fucking me, your mother' were heavily stressed.

"I, I, I'm sorry, Mom," he stammered.

"It's ok, baby," she consoled in a low, sexy tone just before pushing her panties down to her feet.

The college student's eyes blinked and his mouth was opened wide, unbelieving at seeing his alluring mother shove her panties all the way down her snake-like legs. She paused, letting the image of her soaking wet Victoria Secrets around her ankles obscenely covering her high heels get saved in his memory. Then she stepped out of them.

Richie's prick twitched in response to seeing this intentional loss of underwear. But he was so stupefied at the sight of Mag now sauntering over to him like a stalking cheetah. He swallowed hard at this unbelievable sight.

"It's the stress," the incestuous seductress lewdly interpreted. "Stress—it very often causes unexpected sexual arousal."

She was now right next to his bed. She bent down to put her cream-coated hand over his nose and mouth, and sensually rubbed it against him. Another thrill coursed throughout her seeing Richie's nostrils flare, smelling her rich cunt cologne, and his tongue slither out to taste her honey. She beamed down at him, seductively.

Next Mag reached for his belt buckle and started to open his jeans. Richie was passive and silent. He knew he just had an X-rated dream about his mom and she obviously caught him. He felt guilty but, not really. He was now beside himself that his dream was the cause for his mother to openly play with herself, share the smell and taste of her pussy, and now fumble with opening his Levi's.

"It's all stress, my dear," Mag stated, sounding almost clinical, as she pulled his fly down over his hard-on. Eyeing the fresh, large stain on the front of his shorts ratcheted up her forbidden lust. Her breathing sounded asthmatic.

When she completed the task, she opened the pants flaps and hurriedly yanked down his jockeys. This last action caused his naked, rock-hard manhood to flop out into the open, along with his burly testicles.

"Oh Richie!" the cougar lustfully evaluated, her lips instinctively licking themselves. "My son, how you've grown!"

Richie's cock was strapping, towering with a sleek length of slightly more than seven inches. The purple top gleamed with the still-spewing pre-jizz, while the blue vein seem to pulse with erotic life. The two robust, fleshy testicles below had Mag's lecherous mind wondering about the copious amounts of male-milk stored within them.

A perverse thrill suddenly struck the young man, seeing his voluptuous, half-naked, horny mother gaze at his stiff dick with cherished awe. He also loved seeing her barely-covered tits, quivering and showcasing her stiff nipples and prickly areolas as she had opened his pants.

With his eyes locked on hers, he opened his shirt and confidently displayed his pecs and nearly-six pack abs. He threw the shirt to the floor. Mag stood there mute and mesmerized by the hurried disrobing. Next he finished what she started: removing his jeans. Then his jockeys, sneakers and socks were close to his shirt on the floor. The hunky son spread a bent knee, bearing his upright, throbbing penis with his big, beefy nuts relaxing below the mighty stalk. It was incredibly arousing for him to be posing like aPlaygirlcenterfold in front of Mag, laying in the buff for his lusty mother to take in. He began to undulate his groin.

"I believe you're right, mom," the well-built young man agreed, now languidly stroking his erection for her. "It's definitely stress."

The parent's vision was now exclusively on her son's lap ashewas now slowly masturbating. She licked her lips again, viewing how his hand greased the pre-cum all over his majestic staff and then bawdily, leisurely fisted it.

Never had she experienced such a high degree of visual stimulation. Her nipples were so excited they hurt. Her flowing ambrosia basted her inner thighs and pubic region. Her moist pussy lips swelled with unadulterated, nasty longing.

"Uh ah," she agreed with a purr. "This is all stress."

Mag, with a knowing grin, provocatively glared at her boy. She placed one knee on the bed, and swung the other one over him. Her perverted mind had already made the decision. The in-heat mother was going to mount her son.

Richie stopped playing with himself. He was greatly astonished at seeing his mother sit astride him.

"Yes, my angel," she continued with her feeble and hedonistic explanation, "Stress is a powerful thing."

Mag, panting like a marathon runner, straddled Richie. Her heart was beating like a heavy metal drummer as she squatted over his groin. She raised her skirt, and grasped his hard, virile and magnificent cock. She could feel its heat, throbbing with forbidden desire.

Richie was beside himself. His amorous mother had just taken hold of his solidified dick. His mouth was a perfect "O" as the incestuous element of this whole scene had no bearing on the handsome son whatsoever. In his erotically-charged state, he actually felt honored that his dazzling, sexually-neglected mom needed and wanted him to fuck her.

She aimed the rotund, penile top at her hot, needy hole, then lowered herself onto it.

"Aaaaagghhh!" she moaned loudly.

The greasiness of the mother's pussy lips made the forbidden penetration easy. As the spongy cock-head parted the pink petals and slipped between them, it ventured further into the heated slit. Mag's eyes rolled back into her head. The sensation for the buxom blonde was nothing short of exquisite.

"Uggghhhh!" she wailed.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Mom! You're soooo tight!"

"Yeah I know, baby! Aaahhh! Your father hadn't touched me in over a year. Ohhhh, shit, Richie! Your cock feeeeeels so damned good!!

As the beauty impaled her starving cunt onto his eager, overjoyed dick, the son felt like his manhood was being encased in a stretched, delectable, buttery covering. He watched with popped-open eyes as his solidified member seemed to be beamed up into her molten sexual core. He was plainly speechless. His keen, strong erection was gaining access to the one pussy that he was never supposed to have access to. It was the ultimate in recycling!

Mag's sugar walls quivered insanely, welcoming the lean slab of beef as it rose deeper into her searing cavern. It was as though the insides of her vagina were pulling him inward and enveloping around his cock, treating it like a conquering hero and literally showering it with its pearly ambrosia. Mag tossed her head back and then around, relishing in this superlative tool filing her up.

Almost in a celebration, the two let out deep, guttural moans in unison. She looked down at him, her eyes filled with lustful needed. She bit her lower lip as her once deprived cunt was now filled completely by the winning combo of youthful length and girth.

He gazed upward at her, flabbergasted at the moistness and snugness of her torrid, MILFy pussy. His eyes couldn't get over how amazing his mom looked naked and ready, wanting to fuck.

The two were breathing like 1st and 2nd place winners at the Kentucky Derby. Their breathing, in fact, became the only sound in the room. Their bodies were getting used to this union, as were their minds. Despite the fathoms of mental lust, Richie and Mag both realized, deep down, they had a crossed a societal line. It was a realization, though, which would be dealt with later. Mother and son were so out of their gourds with pure, primal lust they just wanted to get it on.

The studly Adonis began spearing her. Initially it was a slow then steady pace of northerly shoves. Then it got good to him. The spasming, gooey, lush feel of the forbidden pussy—growing hotter and wetter—had a vice-like grip on him. He grabbed her opulent hips and went to town. Moving like a turbine, Richie was now delivering rolling waves of his meaty goodness up into Mag's pink groove.

"Uuggggghhhhh!" moaned the buxom beauty as her son's erection careened over and over against the inner sanctum of her womanhood.

His rapid-fire jolts caused her foxy, convulsing body to be pushed up and her head tossed back. Mag was being delivered into erotic elation, and Richie was the delivery man.

"You like that, mom? Hmmm? You like having your son fuck you like there's no tomorrow?" he lecherously asked.

Initially all that would come out of her mouth was a stream of "Oh's" and "Ah's." She couldn't annunciate anything except moans. The ecstasy his jackhammering was giving her soaking, insatiable cunt was massive. But soon the answer was stated.

"Yes! Yes! I love my son fucking me like there's no tomorrow! Oh, yes!"

For the next several minutes the screwing was off the charts, feral, and more for anAnimal Planetepisode on mating in the wild. Sweat was flying off of both lovers and their bodies were contorting up and down tempestuously. The two just couldn't get enough of one another.

Eventually, both bodies had to slow down for a breather. Their movements for the next few minutes were languid. As the mental fog of sex also lessened, Mag wondered.

"In your dream, you said you would take care of me. Did you really mean that?" Mag temptingly quizzed.

Richie took hold of her hips while continuing to meet her gaze. He paused...and then rammed his stiffness mightily, quickly up—high up—into her pussy.

The sudden, unexpected, and upward thrust sent the goddess' head back. She screamed.

"Arrrgggghhh!"

"Yeah, mom. I meant it!"

The son held apart her butt cheeks and began to wildly fuck his mother. His northerly jabs were profound and quick, tapping at the moist and delirious cunt in a heated flurry, his hips rolling like a whirlwind.

Mag sounded as if she had a speech impediment. "Ah! Ah! Oh! Ah!"

Richie was steadily increasing the tempo of his shoves, mesmerized by the all-over-the-place bouncing of Mag's tits. He leered at the puffy nipples, licking his lips. He reached up and took hold of her melons, squeezing them. He always knew his mom was stacked. It was just plain obvious. But now he was actually seeing and feeling her breasts.

"Ohhhh, Richie!" she moaned.

He craned his neck forward and took one fat nipple in his mouth. He sucked on the teat urgently, laved at it, relishing in its smoky taste, and applying coat after coat of saliva over it. While he orally attended to that nub, the fingers of his other hand tweaked and pulled on the other.

The neurons in Mag's brain were firing off. Her sensitive breasts and nipples were being loved while she was getting boned. She tossed back her hair, the golden mane soaring through the air, and smiled triumphantly.

A long forgotten trait was being reborn within her. It was the trait of sexual self-confidence. She had it before and after she met her husband, but recently lost it because of his historical ignoring her physical needs, and the dual trauma of his cheating and the end of their marriage. Now, with this young lover—her son—who was just wet-dreaming about her, who she was masturbating about, and who now was giving her the Grade-A screwing she needed, she felt the power once again! It was the power which all good-looking women know they possess. It was this carnal confidence which spawned the control she was about to exhibit.

Mag extracted her bust from Richie's mouth and placed her hands on his hard chest muscles as she leaned forward.

"Later, baby. Later. Mommy loves you feeling her breasts and sucking her nipples," she hissed. "But right now, it's my turn to fuck YOU!"

The white-hot temptress rapidly began moving her hips up and down, riding the thick shaft with power, passion, and urgency. This hip motion combined with her flowing, clear oil helped Richie's dick to travel deeper insider her spasming gash. Drunk with raw sexuality, Mag ground her turgid clit hard against his pelvic bone, maximizing her pleasure exponentially. Over and over she mashed her sex pearl against her son.

"Aaahhhh, yes!" she roared. "Uggghhh! Oh Richie, you sweet motherfucker!"

The hunk was completely taken back, not only for being usurped in domineering the lay, but he could never picture his mother sounding and acting like a slut like this—with him, his dad or anyone. He figured it was the lengthy absence of sex which brought out this wildcat. Maybe it was the illicit nature of this copulating. Maybe both, or something else. Whatever it was, Richie's mom was turning out to be the best piece of ass he ever had.

This was underscored when her cuntal muscles flexed and gripped Richie's prick, sending an armada of electric, pleasure-filled sensations to his groin and mind.

"Oh, shit!" he yelled at the erotic squeezing Mag's sex gave his.

She just gave him a knowing, alluring grin. She sexily licked her lips and gave his frantic cock another healthy squeeze.

The golden-haired goddess then pushed her face into Richie's and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Her tongue began a slippery, fevered dance with his, their lips and mutual saliva all over the place. Next she clamped her hands on his writs which were in a T position on the bed. She raised up her lap, almost dislodging his dick from her cunt, then rammed herself back down on the fleshy staff. The action caused the French kiss to end.