On Her Knees

Story Info
Her hands are bound behind her back.
806 words
3.43
49.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icelos
Icelos
1 Followers

Her hands are bound behind her back with duct tape. A white cloth gag covers her mouth, only allowing the occasional muffled sob or moan. Her black hair is short and a stray strand of it hangs over her left eye. Her slim, petite naked body is covered in small abrasions and lacerations and bruises. Dark splotches of old blood can be seen here and there around the many cuts and scrapes. Blue veins show starkly beneath her pale skin. Tears flow down her cheeks, staining two lines through the dirt. Her large blue eyes are pleading with me. She wants it but she is terrified by what I am about to do to her.

Her fear makes her shaky and weak and she is easily forced to her knees. She looks back over her shoulder at me with those huge, trusting, crying eyes. A choked sobbing sound can be heard as she presses her cheek against the rough concrete floor and sticks her rear into the air, spreading her legs. I take a riding crop from a hook on the wall and swing it through the air. It makes a sharp slap as it contacts her naked buttocks. She flinches in pain but makes no noise other than a low whimper. Again I swing the crop, raising an ugly red welt on her other cheek. Despite the abuse, probably because of the abuse, her pussy is beginning to glisten with juices. Her pussy lips are swollen and her clit is peeking out of its hood. The smell of her sex is strong in the air, mingling with the scents of sweat and blood. She slides her knees farther apart and wiggles her ass in a sinfully seductive and pleading way. My eyes meet hers once more and this time there is something new in her look. Through the tears and behind the fear is a kernel of flaming animal passion and desire.

I drop my pants and step out of them, my cock erect and hard. I position myself at the entrance to her pussy and shove hard, fully embedding myself to the hilt in her hot, liquid velvet embrace. She winces and squeezes her eyes shut as she adjusts to my presence and size. I grab hold of her hips and begin rocking myself in and out, controlling my depth and position with my hands on her hips. My abs tighten with each inward thrust and I enjoy the feel of my muscles clenching and relaxing with the motion. She is squirming beneath me, whining like a dog in heat, trying to meet each of my thrusts with her own. I grab hold of her bound wrists and pull her back so her back is arched uncomfortably and her face is lifted off the floor. I continue my thrusting as I pull her up to me, biting her shoulder hard enough to leave angry red and purple bruises. I release her suddenly and her back muscles tense as she tries to keep her face from slamming into the floor. She whimpers, half in pain, half in pleasure as I begin pushing in and out more quickly, more violently. My hands on her hips are grasping hard enough to leave livid bruises. Her face scrapes across the floor and she squints her eyes and grimaces as I pound away, totally abandoning myself to the primal urges boiling to the surface in my mind.

I am close to my climax when I pull out and sweep her knees with one of my legs, knocking her heavily onto her side. She whimpers a little as I roll her onto her back and position myself over her face. I roughly pull the gag from her mouth and say, "Open your mouth. NOW!" She swallows once and then opens her mouth, staring up at me with those tear-filled, wide blue eyes of hers. My first spurt of cum splashes across her left jawbone but the rest ends up in her mouth. "Swallow!" I command. She closes her eyes and swallows, choking just a little bit. "Open," I say. She opens once more to show me that she has been a good girl and swallowed all my cum. I lean down and kiss her roughly, my teeth and lips bruising her mouth. I taste myself on her and am satisfied. I take her firmly by the chin and force her to look into my eyes. "You've been a good girl today. Maybe tomorrow we can let you out of your room." She swallows and nods, her trusting eyes looking after me as I pull on my pants and leave the room, locking the door behind me, leaving her alone in the bare basement room where there are only an old mattress on the floor and a thin blanket for company.

Icelos
Icelos
1 Followers