On Her Knees She Wept

Story Info
The torrid love of Master and slave.
1.9k words
4.29
24.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her knees she wept for His beauty, for the pain He would give her, the knowledge of the love that He held for her and her suffering. Her arms were trussed tightly behind her back, thrusting her chest out, the tiny weights He had added to the rings through her nipples only served to remind her of their hardness, directly born of her arousal. Her long black tresses He had brushed back over her shoulders as He kicked her knees wide apart, so far so that she had to strain to remain upright, her thighs quivering with the effort. “To better show your form.” He said, smiling down at her.

“To be perfection only for you Master” she replied, casting her gaze up for just a moment to catch his visage.

Soft blue eyes coursed over His body taking in every detail, committing it to memory for the billionth time, and yet it seemed every time she noticed something different… be it a little mark here, or a scar there. His body was chiseled, sculpted as if from marble, skin darkened slightly from the sun, but smooth, various scars only seemed to enhance the perfection of his skin.

His own black tresses had fallen forward as He had leaned down to touch her cheek, drifting over His skin slowly, and without a thought she found herself watching Him move, entranced by His beauty. With wide eyes she watched as those locks swept over His shoulder, falling onto His arm, His chest, covering one side almost completely, and how she had to work not to strain to lean up to Him, her arms unconsciously tugging at their bonds as every part of her wanted to reach for Him, to place her hands upon His chest, to taste His flesh… but what caught her most as her eyes traveled His form… was His eyes… startling green, flashing with mischief, love and cruelty all at the same time.

Trembling before Him, tears flowing as freely from her eyes as the moisture between her legs. Undeniably His, she was captivated, held by His whim alone. Leaning into His touch, lost within the feel of His fingertips upon her skin, her eyes were cast downward, lids closing slowly as she felt even more of herself given to this man. That touch removed, and she heard Him shift, the subtle sound of the leather whip being lifted, drawn slowly over His palm, then the distant crack as He tested His swing, or perhaps, only chose to taunt her with the sound.

Head then pushed forward, hair slipped over her shoulder to rest upon her chest. Oh He was going to punish her, perhaps for no reason but His own pleasure, perhaps for arousing Him so, perhaps for some tiny imperfection within her form. It didn’t matter why… she was to feel the bite of that whip upon her flesh.

The whip cracked again, this time she felt it’s bite and cried out, almost losing her balance, suddenly frightened that she had no hands to catch herself if she did. Again it came, and she leaned back into it’s caress as the realization came that He would never let her feel a pain He did not cause. Crying out again and again as He striped the flesh of her back and arms, sparing no expanse of skin, but strangely enough, at times those cries were of thanks. He knew exactly what she needed to make her strong and beautiful, to keep her secure in the knowledge that He alone ruled over not only her body, but her heart and mind as well. Her body swayed and convulsed within the conflicting feelings of pain and arousal, and she heard Him groan as He watched her respond.

The whip hit the ground, and she felt Him tugging at her bonds, releasing them, then His grip upon her arms as He lifted her roughly, spinning her around so quickly that she brought her palms flat to His chest as she faced him. Lips parted immediately, and though her muscles protested every movement, she leaned into Him, reveling in the feeling as His lips claimed hers, tongue probing into her waiting mouth, drawing the breath from her. His hair dusted her shoulders, her arms, her hands, even the sides of her face as He released one arm, only to use that hand to grasp her own hair within it’s grip, pulling tightly, quickly, jerking her head back as His lips moved to her neck, biting into the soft flesh there.

Arms wound up around His neck, fingers toying with His hair, as she cried out again, holding herself to Him. Feeling His other hand slide from her arm, down, ever downward over her side, her hip, her thigh, her legs parted willingly as His hand slid between them, His fingers catching that little ring He had placed upon her clit, pulling on it roughly. Trembling she clung to Him, moaning as she tossed her head back and forth.

“Master, oh Master!” she cried out.

“Yes, that’s it my pet.” He growled in reply, His breath hot on her neck. That peak was reached almost instantly, and shivering and trembling, moaning, and crying she came in His arms, His fingers slick with her moisture as He manipulated her exactly as she needed.

“On your knees little one.” And He pushed her down even as she felt her legs collapsing at His command. Fingers still entwined in her hair, He pressed her face to His groin, the rough fabric of His jeans sending a new shiver of sensations through her.


“Undo them, with your teeth, pet.”

“Yes Master.” As quickly and delicately as she could, she released His manhood from it’s bonds, pushing the heavy fabric away, revealing that engorged shaft, pierced along the underside. Needing no commands here she pressed her lips to His scrotum, tongue lapping at the salty sweet skin there, her hands resting upon His hips lightly. Tongue lifted first one testicle, then the other, sucking it into her mouth, bathing them thoroughly before she leaned back just slightly, licking her way up His shaft, loving the feel of Him tensing beneath her attentions. Knowing He wanted nothing more but to feel her take His cock within her mouth, sucking upon it furiously. The head of His cock disappeared between her lips, her tongue prodding, lapping at the tiny hole there, reveling in the taste of the moisture that gathered there, before she slid her lips further downward, easily taking His whole length within her mouth. Lips pressed to the base of His member, the tip slid neatly down her throat and she began to suck, long slow strokes, her grip upon His hips tightening slightly as she felt Him begin to push back, both hands resting upon the back of her head, as though He could somehow get deeper within her.

“Faster.” And she acquiesced, adjusting her ministrations, faster, sucking harder, feeling Him ram into the back of her throat, moaning at the silken feel of His skin, the feeling of absolute penetration. It mattered not that it was only her mouth He was using, for every part of her was His to use, and every part of her responded emphatically, sexually, to anything He might come up with.

Again He groaned, a deep guttural sound, almost a growl, and she found herself roughly lifted, and thrown back upon the bed. Hands gripped her thighs, and pulled her towards the foot of the decadent, immense bed, and He came down to His knees, burying His face within her drenched pussy, lapping up her taste, and how she squirmed at His touch, her body writhing, her mouth feeling stretched, and well used, but now empty. Hands came to rest gently on the back of His head, as His tongue flicked over her clit, then dove to catch the moisture that exuded from her. Over and over He lapped at her, nibbled at her flesh, sometimes biting just a little to hard, causing her to jump, and cry out all the louder. Again she peaked, coming very hard, beside herself, she pulled Him up towards her, hungering for His kiss, and His cock buried hilt deep within her. He growled as He rose toward her and she knew she would pay for that aggression later.

“my Tormentor, my Love, my Master please! I need you now!” she tried to convey the depth of that need, squirming, writhing, moaning, calling to Him as He remained poised above her, the tip of His cock resting lightly upon her clit, nudging it ever so slightly. The slightest of smiled crossed His features as He gazed down at her, dipping just slightly lower so that His phallus would slide inside her, but just the tip, her kegals worked furiously at it, trying to pull Him deeper as she lifted her hips towards Him, but He would pull away, denying her that pleasure. Arms rose and gripped His neck, hands pressed to His back, nails digging in slightly in her delirium as she pressed her body to Him, pressing her hips up even farther, straining with all she had within her need for Him, and just at the moment He slammed down into her, tearing at her pussy, delving in with precise vengeance, designed just to torment her, to bring her pleasure and pain. The highest peak was reached, and reached again; she rode it out, and knew that from this point on, she would have no rest until He found His completion. Nails dug deeper into His flesh and she bit into His shoulder, her cries deafening, but oh so sweet to the ears. Her hips bucked beneath Him as He fucked her hard and fast, His head thrown back as He growled every time He slipped within the tight confines of her pussy. He tore at her, punished her even as she ripped into His flesh.

The pain took them both ever higher, till it seemed there was nothing left but the sensations, the two of them entwined within a primal passionate embrace. The pain became pleasure, the pleasure pain. Sure she was bleeding, so was He, it mattered not at this point, it never had. He punished her enough that these transgressions could be ignored… no not ignored, enjoyed…adored… this was the passion He so loved in her… the complete release, where she held back no rift of passion, no iota of need, where she became the animal, sultry, wanton and ferocious.

He slipped and arm around her waist, His own nails digging into her as He lifted her even more from the bed, coming up onto His knees as He pulled her into His lap, never losing a thrust. Tearing at each other, joined, tasting the blood, the essence of the other, until finally, with a deep guttural growl, He came deep within her, thrusting roughly into her sore little pussy, and she cried to feel it, reaching a new, even higher peak, to know she pleased Him so fully.

Calming, she leaned against Him, her head resting on His chest as He wrapped His arms around her, laying them both down. Their breathing still heavy from the act as He stroked her hair, and looked down into her eyes. “I love you my pet, I’ll hurt you, I’ll heal you, but I will always love you.”

Lovelorn, captivated she stared back up at Him. “Forever I am yours, forever to do as you please, I’ll hurt you, I’ll heal you, but I love you and I need you.”