On Her Leash

Story Info
Mistress makes him use his mouth in dirty ways
1.1k words
3.78
80.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supermike
supermike
89 Followers

Today was another day on Her leash.

We had met in a hotel on the east side of town, a decent one, but certainly not a 4-star establishment.

I started the usual way, stripping down in front of her while she stood in front of me, holding my personalized black collar leash. When I was naked, She reached into the back pocket of her crisp blue jeans and pulled out a pair of powder blue bikini panties.

"Here pussy, put these on for me."

I slipped into the panties, about a size too small for me, which my Mistress liked because they enhanced my crotch and ass.

"Now bitch, on your knees."

I dropped and she sat on the couch next to me. Her arousal was increasing by the minute looking at me, and I knew the more aroused she became, the more humiliated and degraded I could be.

I stayed on my knees while she made a visual inspection of me. Running her hands through my hair, messing it.

"God you look so fucking sexy in those pretty panties pet, do you feel pretty?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You're such a good little girl pet, I just love to humiliate and degrade you, and it gives me enormous pleasure."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Do you want to please me my pet?"

"You know I do Mistress."

"Good girl. I want you to lay on the floor then my little toy, lay flat on the floor and push your clit against the rug."

I did so without hesitation. If there was anything I have learned from my times on the leash, hesitation leads to pain.

"You're so dirty my little pet, but you love to be dirty don't you? You love to be down on the floor, close to the scum don't you. Say it my bitch."

"Yes Mistress, I love the floor, I love being dirty and being down here, close to the filth."

"Mmmmm, that's so sweet my girl. I want you to get even closer to the filth pet, give that carpet a nice big kiss, I want to see your lips smashed up against the fabric of that rug."

I turned my face and placed my lips against the rug.

"Oh yes baby, kiss it." She said as she softly pushed the back of my head down.

"Now my pet, I want you to lick it for me, I want you to clean that spot on the rug with your dirty pig tongue and think about all the feet that have been there before you."

I tentatively stuck out the tip of my tongue and grazed the carpet

"Oh no, not at all acceptable, stick your dirty tongue ALL the way out bitch, and flatten it on that fucking carpet."

I did as I was told, sticking my tongue all the way out and pressing it flat on the rug. I began slowly licking hard and long on the carpet, picking up fabric on each lick. All this was pleasing to my Mistress.

"Goddamn look at you, this is so fucking hot pet, in your little panties, licking the floor like the dirty bitch that you are. You can forget kissing me tonight though. I don't want that nasty mouth near mine."

A few more licks, then I felt a tug on my leash.

"Come on baby, we've only just started this game."

I didn't know what she meant, but that was irrelevant as she pulled me to my knees with the leash and pulled me toward the bedroom.

We entered the room and instead of heading toward the bed and a cleaning of her pussy, which is what I had anticipated, we took a turn and I found myself being pulled into the bathroom.

"That's right pet, you're going to show me just how dirty you're willing to be for me."

No safe word from me as of yet as she walked me closer to the toilet. In fact, I have to admit I was enjoying this.

She took a handful of water from the sink and spilled it in the middle of the bathroom floor.

"Clean it up with your mouth bitch, and don't try that tip of the tongue shit with me again either, get your tongue flat on the floor and clean it up."

I bent down and started to lick, aware of what I was doing, knowing how dirty it was, and yet still hard as a rock. I licked the floor in long , slow swipes, while my Mistress sat on the edge of the tub and watched me degrade myself for her pleasure.

She nudged my leash, directing me toward the toilet.

When I was almost up against it, she stood and pushed my head down.

"Oh come on baby, I can't make it that easy on you, lick the floor around the toilet you bitch, think about all the men who have pissed here, who have missed their mark…I bet the cleaning lady hardly ever gets this area as clean, do it pet, show me how much you like to be dirty."

I licked and licked and licked, soon, my mouth was drying out. But my Mistress had a remedy for that.

"You must be dry from all that licking, here sweetie, have a drink." She lifted the toilet seat.

"Do it pet, drink that water, you love being my dog, don't fight it."

I succumbed to her will and put my face in the toilet, the second she heard my first slurping noises, she shuddered audibly.

"God that's so hot you dirty girl, look at you, in panties, drinking toilet water, and by the looks of your cock, loving every minute of it."

I drank about ½ of the water when she pulled the leash and jerked my head from the bowl.

"That was sweet pet, but now the best part for last."

She dropped the toilet seat.

"Lick it bitch, I want to see you coat that motherfucker with your saliva. Big long licks sweetie, lick every inch of that dirty toilet seat."

And I did it. I stuck out my tongue and licked the top of that seat from back to front. And my Mistress was beside herself with arousal.

"Sweetie?"

Woah. When she used that term, or any non submissive term, I knew she was incredibly turned on and was about to ask me to do something that she knew might invoke the safe word. I think she pulls the sweetie out in the hope that I will know how much she wants to see or do something.

"Yes honey?"

"If I asked you to, would you lick the bottom of the seat? Or the bowl?"

supermike
supermike
89 Followers