On Her Mind Ch. 1

Story Info
Victoria always had a secret.
1.6k words
4.19
26.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going on 6:30 PM when I decided to take a walk along the boardwalk. There were people everywhere looking at the different shops. I stopped at one to say hello to a friend.

"Claudia!" I yelled over the small crowd. She came over with a smile on her face.

"Hey Victoria, you wanna come in for a bite to eat?"

"Oh I already ate, I just wanted to know if you are going to the party on West 3rd St.?"

"Yeah I'll be there after 9"

"Ok see you then"

I hurried off giving her a cute wink. I could feel my pussy get a little hot as I thought about what sexy outfit she'd wear. I continued my walk down the crowded boardwalk until someone on the beach caught my eye.

The setting sun made everything on the beach glisten, yet he stood dark, as if untouched by the sun. He was tall with hair that went past his ears. His eyes glowed green almost as if they were calling to me. I shook my head and continued on my walk, ignoring the eerie stare.

Further down the beach I noticed a spot where no one had gathered. I took the opportunity to have a quite sit and enjoy the rest of the sunset. I laid my wrap on the sand and took a seat. The sand was still very warm I leaned back and spread my legs to the sun, letting its rays caress my inner thighs down to my crotch. I closed my eyes. The sun felt so good on my body. As I sat there I could only think of those green eyes I had encountered earlier. Maybe I would see him at the party. Doubtfully I thought.

Feeling very aroused I decided to head back to my room to get ready. I opened my eyes. Surprisingly the sun had gone completely down and the sky was now a pinkish, purplish color. The sand around me was no longer warm also. Slightly chilled I stood up to head back. It was 8pm I had plenty of time so I walked slowly along the beach letting the ocean water glaze over my feet. How delightfully warm the water was yet. I thought about taking a short swim when I heard a voice behind me.

"Would you like to go for a swim?" a deep voice asked.

I spun around to my amazement it was 'green eyes'. I said nothing just stared at his face, it was gorgeous.

"I know you saw me on the beach, why did you not come to me?"

I stuttered for an answer but could not find one.

"I called to you Victoria, could you not hear me?"

"Well, no actually, I didn't…but how do you know my name? Do I know you?"

"No my dear, you do not know me… yet. I know your name because I've been following you all week, reading your thoughts." He smiled.

I wasn't scared, although maybe I should have been, but something about him aroused me and made me feel safe.

"So if you've really been following me, where am I staying?" I thought I'd put him to the test.

"Easy… West 5th street at the Hampton Inn." He smiled again and took a stop closer to me.

"So you have been." I took a step back. "But why?" I asked.

"Well…" he started with his eyes on my feet and slowly looked up my entire body. "I saw you dancing at Club Underground with your friend Claudia, you intrigued me." His eyes met mine and then he licked his lips. My knees went weak.

"Why don't you come with me?" he inquired.

"Where?"

"To my suite" He took my hand into his, they were ice cold.

"No I can't really, I have a "

"Party?" He had cut me off. "Yes I know, I've already informed Claudia you wouldn't be there."

"Look…." I started to protest but he put his finger to my lips.

"I know your deepest desires Victoria, and I know you want to come with me."

"If you really know my deepest desire, then tell me. If you get it wrong, I'm outta here.

"To be with a vampire." He smiled again, yet this time he showed what he me what he was proud of, his fangs.

I took many steps back, almost tripping over my own feet. "How did you know?!" I demanded.

"I told you, I can read your thoughts. Now will you please come with me? I want you and I know you want me too."

He took my hand again and we walked down the boardwalk to the Marriott Hotel. We entered the dark room and he locked the door behind him.

"So Vampire…. What is your name?" I asked.

"Jonathan" he replied then came over to me placing his hand along my neck.

"Such a beautiful creature you are" He whispered letting his hot breath warm my skin. He started to slowly kiss my lips; they were cold but not for long. I unbuttoned his shirt; his bare skin was pale and had an attractive scent to it. He untied my bikini top and started to lick my already hard nipples. He gently licked my entire breast then slowly made his way down to my warm crotch. He pulled off my panties. Then only let his hot breath touch my slightly wet pussy. He stood up and I took off his pants. His dick was only half-hard but I could already see it was a good 8 inches. He came close to me again.

"Come this way" he ordered. I followed him to a huge bed set back in the dark with drapes all around it.

"Lay down" he whispered in my ear, then licked the side of my neck. I lay there watching him pull all the drapes down so that we were enclosed in the bed. He started to climb on top of me but stopped at my cunt. He pulled my lips apart and teasingly flicked his tongue around my clit.

"You're getting very wet my sweetness. You taste so good, I could eat you for an eternity."

"MMMM, yessss" I moaned. Hoping he'd never stop.

He licked my juiced and darted his tongue in and out of my hot pussy until I came in his mouth. "Oh yesssss!" I screamed.

"Your cum is delicious my dear. You must have a taste."

He fingered my cunt for a minuet then put his fingers to my lips "Taste" he said.

"Master, may I suck your cock?" I asked.

"Of course" he smiled.

He stood next to the bed and I crawled over to him. I took his cock in my hand. I licked only the tip first. He pre-came a little so I licked it up then took his head in my sucking on it until he begged for more. Then I let my tongue slide down his cock and sucked him hard feeling his balls tighten in my hand I knew he was going to cum. So I let off.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, oh, but that was so good."

"Please fuck me master, I've been bad." I smiled at him and licked the tip of his cock.

"Yes you've been very naughty"

I lay on my back; he climbed on top of me and slowly put his long, thick hard cock in my tight pussy. I screamed as he kept slowly pushing more of it in me.

"Oh Victoria, you're so tight." He moaned.

Slowly he pumped his big dick in and out of me, in and out, sometimes pulling it out so far the tip of his cock would barley be in me, teasing my cunt. He started fucking me harder and faster. He pushed my head to one side. I felt a sharp pain yet pleasure all at once. I moaned as he sucked my blood. I could feel his body get hot, yet mine getting weak. I pleaded with him to stop. He let off.

"Are you Ok?" he asked.

"Yes, but please fuck me more, please."

"That's what I like to hear, now get on all fours."

I did as I was told, sticking my ass in the air. I could feel my blood run down my neck it made my pussy hotter. Jonathan came to me and cleaned my dripping blood and making it clot. Then he went to the back of me and pushed his thick cock in my pussy.


"Oh yes master harder!"

He fucked me like an animal, harder and faster then before, he spanked my ass letting me know he was in charge and I tighten my cunt around his dick to let him know I liked it. He put a hand on my back to steady himself. Harder and harder he fucked me.

"Master I'm going to cum again!"

He trusted his cock deeper in me.

" Come for me you naughty slave, come again."

I came all over his cock, letting my cum drip out. He pumped his dick harder still, then I heard him moaning.

"Oh I'm going to cum, oh yes!"

"Yes master please cum all over me."

He took out his cock and stroked it with his hand. I rolled over and he let his hot load go all over my tits and even some in my mouth. I licked up what I could.

"That was amazing!" I said.

"Yes" he replied "you are a very good little vampire slave."

"Oh I am?"

"Yes I think I'll keep you around for quite a long time" He smiled wiping the blood from his lips.

"Jonathan…"

"Yes, my sweet?"

"I'm still horny"

"Well don't worry, I will rest only a short while then you can have my full attention again. Till then. I have something that should keep you busy."

He led me to a different room. As he opened the door I could hear a muffled moan. He flicked on the lights and there chained from the ceiling was Claudia.