On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
After one week-end as a slave, Rachel goes back for more.
8.7k words
4.73
25.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 5th Chapter for Rachel, who was recently involved in a threesome with her best friend and her boyfriend; revealing her desire for female domination and getting more than she bargained for.

In the first chapter, Liz coerces Frank into believing that a threesome is planned only to leave him to explain the deed on his own.

In the second chapter (https://www.literotica.com/s/from-slut-to-slave-ch-02), Rachel gives into the threesome where she is verbally dominated. For some reason, I cannot embed the URL on this one.

In the third chapter, Liz takes control of the night, turning her newly discovered slut into a slave with deep affinity with depravation.

In the fourth chapter, Rachel and Liz are meeting one week after their first session and are trying to walk the path of mistress/slave rather than friends to see if it fits. Of course, they'll make a couple of acquaintance along the way.

=========================================

Rachel kept moving her hips, undulating and applying pressure on her clit by lifting herself up and down.

The low rumble of the vibrator could be heard as her thighs started to tremble from the stress of raising her ass each time she'd gotten close. Despite the slow torture, she had come to love the edging she was able to sustain.

Biting her lip and moving out of position more frequently, she exhaled "Oh... Master, I'm getting close... Please... I'm getting so close..."

She was a sight to be seen. At five feet nine, she was taller than most and had won the genetic lottery. Naturally toned with full breasts, she had what many had characterized as the "best ass they'd seen" and legs that were both muscular from the thighs to elegantly thin at the ankle.

Dirty blond with full lips and green eyes, she'd always draw attention when in public.

After a moment of silence, her boyfriend, who was seating against the headboard and lightly touching himself as well, knew that she was far enough down the path of pleasure that she'd reveal all he wanted to know. And so he asked.

"How did you enjoy your weekend with Liz?"

His voice was calm and yet they both knew it had been difficult to hold his tongue for the past couple of days.

She'd returned Sunday night - or more appropriately Monday morning - from her first real outing with her best friend turned Mistress and it was now Wednesday night.

The silence filled the room, only broken by the buzzing of her toy.

Rachel yelped, her pussy assaulted by the vibrator and immediately more excited as he brought up thoughts of the weekend she'd spent with her Mistress.

Her mind was racing to imagine scenarios where she could remain slave to both Frank and Liz as she worried that love triangles, whether in BDSM or real life, always got complicated. She knew, however, that answering anything outside of the truth would be a betrayal to their relationship and to his ownership. Even when driving back from Liz, her cunt dripping from the fresh memories of how degraded she had been, she never thought of hiding her behavior to her Master.

Looking at him sexily, she closed her legs, locking the toy against her mound and slid forward next to his body. Servile, she immediately started licking his fingers as he squeezed his shaft.

After years together, Rachel still loved him deeply. She wanted to be with him, enjoyed his company, loved his sexuality and domination skills...

And yet...

And yet, he had opened the door to a new set of desires by allowing her to become slave to her childhood friend after a weekend threesome that revealed more than intended. Liz had controlled her in new ways, pushing Rachel to submit harder than ever before. It's as if her new Mistress had seen right through her and knew how to treat her best - like a voiceless slut, a slave to be used as she saw fit.

It had only been two days since she'd left her Mistress and yet, Rachel already missed her terribly.

Allowing her to evade the question for a moment, he asked, "Have you been a bad girl?"

She cooed and purred, salivating on his penis to lubricate the palm of his hand. Frank quickly noticed that Rachel seemed... hungrier for his cock; even more eager than usual. He could immediately tell that his pet wanted to put him in the right mood - the story must be good, he thought.

"Yes Master... your pet has been a bad girl," she answered, playing the part.

Saying it out loud helped her realize almost immediately that she wanted to tell him all about her session. Some sort of a "confession" to make herself feel better about what still felt like cheating on him. She needed to atone for her sins.

He slowly removed his hand from his cock, allowing her to mouth the head of his penis hungrily. "Tell me; what did your Mistress have you do?"

Hearing him called Liz her Mistress turned her on and put her more at ease; as if this was not just a fluke and he wanted to make it work by being respectful of all involved.

Between licks and gulps, she explained that she had immediately submitted herself verbally and told her Mistress that she was hers to use. She knew that Liz was not a professional dominatrix and may have needed a little push to know this was the real deal. She had then been allowed to service her with her tongue, but only after she'd admit that she'd enjoyed the humiliation of their threesome and specifically being used as a piss bucket.

The mere recounting of the event had Rachel staggered breathing increase.

"Mmm... sounds like she knows how to push your buttons..."

Rachel did not know how to proceed in her storytelling. Despite her throbbing cunt, she felt embarrassed. After a couple of minutes of hesitation and false starts, Frank asked if she was stalling purposely because she was embarrassed to tell him.

Looking up at him, she said, "If you're not happy with your pet, you should punish her." She took his penis in her mouth again, pushing it as deep as she could.

The suggestion was likely therapeutic as she wanted to be disciplined for what she'd done over the weekend - even if it had been with his tacit approval.

"Mm... that's a rich idea. Tell me, where'd you spank a misbehaving slut?"

He sensed the change in his pet and was curious to see how far she'd push it, especially since physical pain was not something she had been particularly fond of in the past.

The rumble of the vibrator between her legs along with the verbal domination kept pushing Rachel further.

"Well, if Master was a little bit angry, mmm, he... he could slap his pet on the tits," she said, grabbing her nipple with her right hand. Kissing his stomach, she added, "If Master was pissed, he could spank her ass."

She dropped the vibrator and lifted her butt playfully before lowering her vulva back against the vibrations.

Panting more heavily, and surprising herself by what she was about to say, "And if he was really mad, he should spank her cunt."

Frank almost wondered aloud how the hell Liz had transformed her so much in one weekend. For christ sake, in a handful of hours, Liz had seemingly transformed his sex pet into a pain slut.

He was, though, shockingly pleased as she seemed clearly willing to do any of these.

"What do you think would yield the best confession?"

She thought about it for a moment and then sat back up on the bed, keeping her pussy on top of the vibrator. She bit her lips, the pleasure washing over her now that she'd put all of her weight on the device and started squeezing her tits together as if to indicate the appropriate spot to slap. But with a naughty smile, she put the tip of her finger in her mouth, shook her head and turned around at once, displaying her rear.

As she moved around, she immediately missed the sensation of the vibrator but was thankful she was getting a break from the intense feeling.

Bending down until her face rested on the bed sheets, she pulled her hands behind her cheeks and spread her lips for her Master to see. Then, she whispered, "The cunt, Master... The cunt will get the best confession," as her breathing became staggered. "Please, Master" she added, "not too hard though."

Even Rachel wondered why she was behaving so differently; it was as if she proudly wanted to display a different version of herself.

Over the weekend, Liz had treated her like property, spanked her to orgasm, used her as a chamber pot, all of which had made Rachel yearn for more. Getting spanked on the pussy was not something that she would have requested three days before and yet now, she was curiously attracted to it. It wasn't the pain she was after, it was the absolute submission of letting someone do anything they wanted to her.

Frank scooted down and rubbed her pussy with his thumb. His finger sunk in easily: she was drenched. Her reaction to his touch was electric as if her body was too tender and raw to handle it.

He got up to retrieve what was most at hand and ended up grabbing a plastic ruler from the desk.

Walking back towards the bed, he stood in front of Rachel who was on all fours and presented his turgescent cock. He stepped forward as she hungrily took him in her mouth and extended his arm to slap her ass.

He fell the ruler on her ass a couple more times as she squealed and groaned, feeling him grow inside her mouth as he pushed deeper. Once she had properly salivated on his cock, he reluctantly forced himself to move to the head of the bed and seat behind her perfect ass.

Frank couldn't help but be impressed with the "transformed" Rachel. In one weekend, Liz had turned her into more of a submissive than he ever did. Or perhaps, he thought, she just revealed what was in front of him this whole time.

She wiggled her ass playfully as the next swat landed across her left cheek. She breathed in by making a small hole through her lips as the next slap landed on her cunt. She instinctively moved her hips forward and clenched her butt to protect her pussy but almost immediately pointed her rear again, awaiting the next strike, eager to demonstrate her enthusiasm.

"After each confession, you'll be allowed to seat on the vibrator. Understood?"

"Oh yes, Master. Thank you," she exclaimed.

"Now let's get on with your weekend. What else did Liz have you do?" Frank asked as he landed another blow, aiming towards the meat of her bun to dissipate the pain and ensure that the session would last.

"Mmmgh... After I licked Mistress, she ordered me to touch myself whenever I would get horny... mmmh... regardless of the location where I may be... Aah!" she erupted, as the ruler struck her once more.

She went to explain how her Mistress' friend, Cheryl, joined them for drinks and how Liz recounted the details of their threesome, without revealing that Rachel was one of the participants.

"Mm... She wanted to get you turned on and see if you'd obey the masturbation rule?" Frank guessed, knowing Rachel well enough.

"Yes, Master... It worked; I was so turned on by how Mistress Liz was speaking that I started touching myself under the table... oowwww... and after a few minutes, Mistress Liz outed me as her slave." Rachel was panting with difficulty at this point, her clit was on fire and the excitement of confessing the sins of the weekend was driving her wild.

"So Liz did not order you to masturbate in the restaurant. You did it on your own?"

"Mm... Yes... yes master. I was getting... ho... horny and had to obey..."

"Did this "Cheryl" watch you masturbate inside the restaurant?" Frank asked, feeling a type of excitement that was foreign to their usual sessions.

He tapped her plump pussy lips lightly but repeatedly to help get a proper answer.

"Yes, EEEK, Yes! Master, she did. And, oh god... the waitress did too, Sir."

"The waitress too?" He exclaimed. "Were you masturbating for everyone to see?"

He had a hard time keeping his voice cool, now wondering if his slave had been watched and likely fucked by everyone in that bar.

"Mmm... No... No, Master. But at one point, Mistress Liz told me to show myself... touching myself...to... oooh... to Cheryl and ordered me to keep doing it when the waitress came by..."

As he stopped spanking her private parts, she crushed her clit on the vibrator and started babbling that after they left the bar, she had been forced to be slave to Cheryl as well, all under her Mistress' orchestration.

Rachel rose from the vibrator of her own accord, presenting her posterior to another blow. The memories of her actions, the shame of confessing and what was yet to be told made her head spin. She could sense her juices slowly running down the inner folds of her labia and kept her legs as spread as possible, opening her cunt wide, even if it meant aiding his accuracy.

She went on to detail how Liz had made sure that Cheryl did not have a chance to go to the bathroom and tied her up once they got home. As she was pleasured orally, Cheryl tried to refrain from peeing but ended up leaking all over Rachel's mouth and face as she orgasmed.

Recounting this part of the evening had Rachel's voice become staggered as an obvious orgasm was building up.

"Very good, pet. Is there more you want to tell me?"

Rachel decided to skip the part where Cheryl basically got her to admit that her holes belonged to Liz but she needed to talk about the spanking. Gulping and gasping, Rachel enunciated "I had to fuck a dildo with a vibrator on it, Master and then I was spanked and only allowed to come on the tenth lash."

"Jesus, really? Well, you're not allowed to come now. Turn around..." Frank said, wanting to feel in control.

"Oh please Master," she begged immediately, knowing that the heat of her pussy needed attention.

"No discussion... I'm not done with you and your mouth".

She knew from his tone that there would be no turning back from his decision. She turned around to face his cock and saw that his shaft was already soiled with pre-cum. Knowing that she had been the one who'd turned him on, she hungrily took it in her mouth, drenched it in saliva once more and started milking it with her lips.

"No more spanking or vibrator; I want to hear it - are you enjoying all these new things that Liz has you do? Like spanking and piss play?"

Rachel almost immediately answered "Mmm. Yes, Master" and as she slowly jerked him, she continued, "I think because of what it makes me feel like when she does it. Like the time you peed on me... I thought you could read my mind and intuitively know what I needed to feel. I loved it.'

As she lifted his cock and started to lick his balls, he asked, "Do you want to see Liz as your Mistress again?"

Rachel wanted to scream "YES" immediately but instead suggested: "That is not my decision to make, Master. It is your and Mistress Liz' decision."

He smiled, once again torn between his own domination yet impressed by how submissive Rachel wanted to be to Liz.

"Assume Liz wants to see you again, do you want to go back?"

Swallowing a good portion of his cock to the back of her mouth, she made herself gag before answering "Oh, yes Master," with thick lines of drool between her lips.

To her surprise, Frank reached over to the night table, picked up his phone and dialed. Liz answered almost immediately and Frank turned on the speaker. Startled at first that Frank would called her, Rachel was soon thrilled to hear her Mistress' voice.

"Listen," Frank said breathing heavily, "I wanted to congratulate you on the little number that you did to our pet; she's clearly enjoyed herself."

"Oh, that's good to hear. We did have a delightful time," she added with genuine laughter. "Wait, am I on speaker?"

"Yes, you are. Pet is... mmm... servicing me right now, in between confessions of her most recent sins. I wanted to make sure that you were available for another session; she can hardly wait."

"Oh, that's so hot. Can you put the phone near her so I can hear?"

"Sure... hang on. Pet, seat on the vibrator too."

"Yes, Master," she answered and added "Good evening, Mistress," before moaning loudly as her clit landed on the vibrator and because she wanted her Mistress to hear her.

Surprised by the phone call, Liz was nonetheless thrilled to hear about another upcoming session and her pet's appreciation of their first session. Thinking quickly, she wanted to play the part to Frank while making sure that her fingerprint would accompany them for the rest of the week.

"Mmm... What I would do to that cock if it were in front of me," she sighed. After a silence, she added "Frank, a favor?"

"Mm... what?"

"Don't let our pet come until she sees me again. Including this evening, if you please..."

"Mmmmm!!" Rachel protested but as she caught a glimpse of Frank's eyes, she knew he'd already accepted.

"There should be an atonement for her sins, certainly. That seems fair," he added with a shit eating grin.

"Oh good, she'll be a ticking time bomb by the time she gets to see me on Saturday. I promise I'll make it up to you, Frank".

"I'll look forward to that."

"Excellent. Pet, I'll be busy in the morning; please arrive at 2 pm sharp." Before Rachel could answer, she asked Frank to let her hear him come all over his slave's face.

He followed her instructions and pushed his cock inside Rachel's mouth, forcing gagging noises until he pulled out and jerked himself on her face while grunting violently.

Moaning her thrill, she lifted herself from the vibrator to avoid an accident and fell next to her Master, both heaving as Liz cooed and congratulated them both on getting her "properly wet".

Within seconds, Liz thanked him and hung up.

After a moment spent catching his breath and coming down from the high of the orgasm, Frank said, "I won't interfere with Liz, just so you know."

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked as she was cleaning herself up, detecting an ominous tone in her Master's voice.

Frank gathered his thoughts before responding.

"The relationship seems to be getting serious and the domination you are experiencing is more than I originally expected from Liz. Since you want to move forward, I intend to keep my word and the offer I made to both of you."

He paused again as she wrapped her arm around his chest.

"What that means is that I won't be there to stop a session either. Whatever she plans on doing to you next, you'll be on your own."

If the statement was meant to scare Rachel, it nearly had the opposite effect. She immediately wanted to rub her clit as wild thoughts were invading her. Instead, she kissed his chest and said that she understood.

They fell asleep in the same position, both with very different thoughts.

Punctuality was a sign of respect and if anything, Rachel was respectful. "Respectful, submissive and slutty," she thought to herself with a smile.

At two in the afternoon sharp, she was knocking on her Mistress' door. Surprisingly, she found herself even more anxious than the previous week, when she'd driven over as her slave for the first time.

The door opened halfway and Liz remained partially inside the house, as if she was deciding to listen to the speech of a solicitor.

Eyeing her property up and down, she finally broke a genuine smile.

"I'm glad you are here, my pet. You look amazing."

The compliment made her day. "Thank you, Mistress. I'm glad to be here."

Rachel had been instructed to wear lingerie - so as long as it did not break the rules of being bare and accessible at all time. Reading that request on her phone had been enough to turn her on. To be told to have her body "available" to whatever Liz needed...