On Her Terms Ch. 01: The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood up, Dale noticed that although her legs were smooth shaven, her bush was as full as he had ever seen. He wasn't really surprised. But instead of telling him to eat her out, she turned around and knelt down in front of the couch with her ass pointing directly at Dale. She spread her legs and leaned forward resting her chest on the cushions. Turning her head around, she said, "Now kiss my ass. Show me how much you want to serve me."

Her cheeks were round and smooth. Dale didn't hesitate to lean down and begin planting kisses on each one. Her ass was firm and muscular, and he could feel her flexing as she shifted position slightly. He kissed all over her ass, from side to side and top to bottom. Then Sam turned around again, "Lick it. Suck on it like you did my toes!" Dale began to lick all over her ass cheeks, but hesitated to venture into her crack. After a minute or two, Sam reached back and spread her cheeks apart. "I said lick it, bitch! Get in there and suck on my asshole!" Dale hesitated a little, but then leaned in and began to trace his tongue up her crack. He had never eaten a girl's ass before and was a little grossed out. Sensing his trepidation, Sam reached back, grabbed the back of his head and jammed it into her ass crack. "Eat my fucking ass you little bitch!" she yelled. Dale could hardly breath as she smashed his mouth and nose directly into her anus. He obediently began licking as fast he could. She let his head go and said, "That's right, now show me how much you want to do it all by yourself. Dale grabbed her cheeks to pull them apart and began licking all over her asshole and up and down her crack. He was again getting wildly turned on by the humiliation of being forced to serve her like this.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," moaned Sam. "Now you're learning. You better get used to that position because you're going to be kissing my ass all the time."

It didn't take Dale long to really get into his task, and he began enthusiastically tonging and licking her ass. He obeyed as she instructed him to probe deeper. His hard-on was raging as he shoved his tongue inside of her again and again. The musky smell of her ass mixed with her sex filled his nostrils. All the while she was taunting him, calling him her ass-licking slave. She was getting turned on as well, by the feeling of power she had over Dale. She was getting off on making him submit to her and humiliate himself. She reached down and began lightly rubbing her clit while he continued to rim her. Dale began working harder and faster, wanting to get her off, to please her and make her happy. She began rubbing herself faster, and before long Dale could hear her breathing get heavier and faster and he knew she was close. He grabbed her ass cheeks and buried his face in between them as hard as he could, tongue-fucking her as deep as he could get. Before long, she gave a guttural moan as her orgasm washed over her. She panted and fingered herself for a few minutes longer before collapsing onto the couch. Dale eased up on his efforts and began slowly lapping at her. They continued like this for what seemed like forever before Sam spoke.

"Well, I think you have a natural talent for ass-licking. Did you enjoy licking my ass, slave?

"Yes, Sir"

"Good, because you are going to lick my ass every day from now on."

"Yes, Sir. "

"Are you going to come over every day and eat my ass whenever I want?" asked Sam.

"Yes, Sir." assured Dale. "I'll eat your ass every day."

"Good," said Sam, smirking. "You might earn a chance with Laura yet."

Hearing Laura's name shocked Dale for a brief moment. Over the last hour or so that he had spent licking Sam's feet and ass, he had almost forgotten about Laura. He got excited all over again thinking about her.

"I think it's time to give your mouth a little more of a workout," said Sam. As she turned to walk into another room she pointed to the floor where Dale was kneeling and said, "Stay!", commanding him as if he were a dog. Dale wondered what she had in store as she walked into another room. She came back a few minutes later with a pink strap-on dildo attached to her waist. Dale's eyes went wide. He had never seen a woman with a strap-on in person before. She stopped by the end of the couch and stood there stroking her pink cock, looking down at her new slave. With her muscular physique and short-cropped hair, she almost looked like a man. A man with wide feminine hips and plump round boobs.

"Do you like my cock, Dale?" asked Sam. Dale just stared at her, dumbfounded. "This one is my personal favorite. Laura likes to take the bigger ones but I think the size of this one is just right. It looks like it's a little bigger than yours isn't it?" Dale took in the size of it. It was about an inch longer and noticeably wider than his own slender 6-inch dick. He could see from a distance that it was indeed bigger. And did she say Laura liked them even bigger? "Well, don't you agree that my dick is bigger than yours?" demanded Sam, stepping closer to Dale.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?" asked Sam, now standing with her cock directly in front of Dale's face.

"Your dick is bigger than mine, Sir," answered Dale beginning to feel emasculated.

"That's right," said Sam, and then slapped her cock across Dale's cheek, laughing. "Do you want to suck it?"

"Uh, no, Sir," answered Dale, hesitantly.

"No? You want to have sex with Laura, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, then it looks like you do want to suck my cock. Besides, how many times did Laura suck your dick? I'll ask again: do you want to suck my cock, Dale?"

"Yes, Sir," said Dale reluctantly. Even though he didn't want to, his dick was still rock hard and he was turned on by Sam's dominance.

"It sure looks like you do," said Sam, noticing his erect member. "Tell me what you want to do. Beg me."

"I want to suck your cock, Sir. Please let me suck your cock." As he begged, Sam egged him on prompting him to say more and more degrading things. "I need your cock in my mouth, Sir. I want to worship it. I want to be your little cocksucker. I want to be your cock-sucking slave." His cock was throbbing from the humiliation.

Finally, Sam was pleased and told him to begin. He reached up and grabbed the base of the dildo and took the tip into his mouth. He began to suck on it, bobbing his head back and forth. At Sam's direction, he licked up and down the shaft and around the tip. He reached down and sucked on the rubber balls hanging below it. Then he went back to sucking the dildo. She grabbed the back of his head and started fucking his face, shoving her cock down Dale's throat, making him gag. "Suck my cock, slut!" she said, as she fucked his face like a cheap whore. She was enjoying the thrill of using and degrading him. She kept taunting him and humiliating him as he struggled to take her cock down his throat.

After a little while Sam sat back down on the couch and ordered Dale to continue. As soon as he bent to the task and resumed fellating her, he heard the TV turn on behind him. Sam had picked up the remote and was surfing channels. She rested her hand on the back of his head as he bobbed up and down. Every now and then she would tell him to go faster, or to slow down, or the suck on the tip while stroking the shaft. This went on for over an hour. After a while Dale's jaws began to get tired, being unaccustomed to this type of work. When he would start to lag, Sam would tell him to pick up the pace, saying, "If you want to be my little cocksucker, you'll have to last longer than that."

He kept on going for another full hour, waiting for her to tell him to stop. His neck was stiff, his jaws were on fire, and his throat was sore and dry. Finally he gave up and begged her to let him stop. She had to admit she was impressed with how long he had lasted. She could tell from how obedient he had become that he would do anything he asked. It was time to see just what kind of slave he was. She turned off the TV.

"Very well, slave," she said. "You have proven yourself to be a very obedient slut, so far. I suppose I can give your mouth a break. Now, I want you to crawl to the bedroom and grab the bottle off of the bedside table and bring it to me."

Too tired and beaten down to think anything of it, Dale crawled on his hands and knees to the bedroom. On top of the bedside table he found a small bottle. As he picked it up, he read the lable and it made him pause. It was anal lube. What did Sam want with anal lube? Was she planning on using this on him? Was he really going to let her? His mind raced as he thought about being made to submit to her in that way. Pretending to suck her fake cock was one thing, but taking it up the ass was way more real. For a moment he had thoughts of resisting and telling her to go to hell. He wanted to grab his clothes and storm out of the house.

Then he spotted a picture of Laura on the nightstand. She was wearing a tight-fitting dress and smiling seductively, looking as beautiful as ever. He remembered that he was doing this for her. He desperately wanted to have sex with her again. And if he wanted to be allowed to do that he had to be willing to do whatever Sam wanted. It had to be on her terms. And he was sure she wanted to fuck him in the ass. It would be the ultimate revenge on him for trying to get with Laura behind Sam's back. As he stared at Laura's picture he began to accept his fate. He told himself he was doing this for Laura. Besides, if it was a woman fucking him, it didn't make him gay. Although, as the image of Sam standing in the doorway stroking her cock came back into his mind, he began to get turned on again. He swallowed hard and slowly crawled, somewhat apprehensively, back to the living room to accept his fate.

Sam stood up from the couch as Dale crawled back to the couch and held out the lube, looking down at the floor, not wanting to look her in the eye. She smiled as she saw the change in his body language from before when he was eagerly submitting. She knew she had broken him.

"You know why I want that, don't you?" she asked wryly.

"Yes, Sir," said Dale, still looking at the floor.

"And why is that?"

"So you can fuck me in the ass, Sir?"

Sam laughed. "That's right. You're getting in to this whole sex slave thing. I guess you are just a natural slut, aren't you Dale?"

"Yes, Sir," answered Dale softly, still looking at the floor.

Sam put her hand under his chin and tipped his head up. "Look at me, Dale. What are you?" she asked with a smug smirk on her face.

Dale looked her in the eyes and felt her commanding energy. He couldn't deny that her dominance was turning him on. And he was completely willing to submit. "I'm a slut, Sir," he said, beginning to believe it.

Sam snickered and began to stroke her cock, waving it in front of Dales face. "And whose slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, Sir."

"That's right," said Sam, slapping her rubber cock against Dale's cheek. "And now I'm going to fuck you like the little slut you are. You better lube me up good, because I'm going to bury my cock in your slutty little ass."

Dale squirted some lube on her dildo and began spreading it around. He was in shock from what was happening; and what was about to happen. Sam told him to get up on the couch on all fours. She came up behind him and squirted a little lube in his ass crack. She smeared it around and then jammed one of her thick fingers into his ass hole. He gasped and tensed up from the feeling of the invasion.

"Relax slut, it's only going to hurt worse if you try to fight it," said Sam. She leaned down close and whispered into his ear seductively as she slid another finger inside of him. "Don't worry; you'll learn to love it after a while. Laura loves it in her ass. But you already knew that didn't you? Well, what's good for her is good for you, too, don't you think?" She laughed as she twisted her fingers around loosening him up. The initial pain subsided after a few minutes. Dale gave in and tried to relax and submit to her control as she forced a third finger in. As Dale gave in to the sensation, it actually began to feel pleasurable. He arched his back to give her better access, causing her to laugh again.

"Are you ready for my cock, slut?" Sam asked after a few more minutes.

"Yes, Sir."

"Say it," she teased as she pulled her fingers out and pressed the head of her cock against his anus.

"I'm ready for your cock, Sir."

"Where do you want it, slut?" she asked, applying a little more pressure.

"In my ass! I want your cock in my ass, Sir."

"Ok slut, you asked for it," laughed Sam as she pushed the tip of her cock through his anal ring and then shoved almost two thirds of the length inside of him in one smooth motion. Dale gasped and moaned as he felt the invader rapidly filling him up. It hurt slightly as he was stretched open. She pulled out a few inches and then pushed it back in going a little deeper. Then she wrapped her strong hands around his waist and began pulling him towards her while leaning in, driving her cock deeper and deeper, slowly until her hips pressed against his ass. She gave his ass a good hard slap and wiggled her hips side to side a little.

"Is that what you wanted, slut?" she asked, laughing. "Does that feel good?"

Dale felt degraded and humiliated. His ex-girlfriend's lesbian lover had just taken his anal virginity and was now taunting him about it. He knew the answer she wanted to hear. "Yes, Sir. It feels good." The alarming thing was that it actually kind of did feel good. Dale was not prepared for that, and didn't know what it meant. And the humiliation was turning him on so much!

Sam pulled her cock back out except for the tip. She paused for a few seconds and then she slid it all the way back in to the hilt. She repeated this several times, still snickering to herself. She had never fucked a man in the ass, and she loved it. She considered Dale to be kind of a wimp, and she was thoroughly enjoying humiliating him. Each time she pulled her cock out she would pause a few seconds before plunging it back in. She taunted Dale a little more at first, rubbing in the fact that she was indeed fucking him in the ass. After a while she stopped taunting him and got into a rhythm with her strokes: shove in, pull out, pause. Shove in, pull out, pause. Dale grunted with each thrust. As she settled into this pace he put his head down and relaxed into her thrusts.

By now the pain had subsided and began to be replaced by a strange feeling he couldn't describe. He felt a curious sort of pleasure every time her cock thrust into him. It felt so dirty and so wrong. But he couldn't deny it kind of felt good. He began to anticipate each thrust. Without realizing it, he began rocking back to meet her. This is what Sam had been waiting for. She began to pause a little longer in between each stroke so that he was clearly pushing into her before she pushed into him. She laughed again. "That's right, ride my cock, Dale! Show me what a little slut you really are!" Dale stopped, humiliated again, realizing what he had been doing. Sam just laughed and grabbed his hips and started slamming her cock into him faster, giving him a good fucking. Sam was treating Dale just like a man would treat a cheap whore, and Dale couldn't help but play the part.

Dale's cock was rock hard, wagging back and forth as she fucked him hard. He did feel like a slut. He was a slut. He never imagined that he would ever be used like this, let alone enjoy it! He was confused and wondered what it meant. But, all the sensations and his raging horniness made it to hard to think, so he just gave in and let himself get fucked. Sam was clearly having fun with this. This wasn't sexual for her, although the power did turn her on. She was just enjoying the experience of dominating a boy like Dale, and putting him in his rightful place. She relaxed her stride a bit and settled into a smooth pace, just savoring the moment, listening to the sound of the couch creaking and Dale moaning and grunting with every stroke.

As Sam was steadily plowing into him, Dale's head was down on the sofa, and he was too absorbed to hear the sound of the front door opening.

"Oh my god! Dale? Sam? What...?"

Dale looked up in horror. It was Laura. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she stood in the doorway, shocked to see her ex-boyfriend taking it up the ass from Sam.

"Laura!" grunted Dale in surprise.

Sam never let up, continuing to plow into Dale's ass.

"Come on in, baby," said Sam. "I'll bet you never knew what a little slut your old boyfriend was, huh? I guess he just needed me to bring it out. He loves taking it up the ass almost as much as you do."

"Oh my god, Dale," said Laura. "You really like that?"

Dale said nothing, too embarrassed to respond. Sam buried her cock into Dale's ass and stopped. She beckoned Laura over to her and gave her a long, sexy kiss. "Don't you think it's hot, baby?" Sam asked.

"Yeah it kind of is," said Laura, smiling. She reached down and ran her hand up Dale's back

"I'm doing it for you, you know," said Sam. "I know how much you wanted to fuck him, and I had to make sure he would obey me before I let you. And he agreed to be my little fuck toy just to get a chance to be with you. Although he seems to be enjoying this an awful lot without getting his dick wet."

"Wow, Sam, you're bad!" laughed Laura. She knelt down next to Dale, "You're getting fucked in the ass for me?"

"Yes," said Dale, feeling humiliated.

"And you really are enjoying it, aren't you?" asked Laura reaching down and giving his rock hard dick a squeeze.

"Go on," said Sam. "Tell the truth, Dale."

"It feels good," said Dale somewhat sheepishly.

"Well, I can't say I disagree," said Laura, before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and then standing up and kissing Sam passionately on the lips. Sam reached down and grabbed her ass and then gave Dale a little hump.

Laura stepped back and dropped her purse. She began kicking off her shoes and pulling the pins out of her hair. "Well, I guess since you guys are doing this all for me, it'd be a shame to disappoint you." She smiled at both of them as her pants fell to the floor and she pulled her blouse over her head...

12