On Line and Linda

Story Info
Shared fetish.
1.8k words
4
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

Linda and I had met through one of those ubiquitous on line dating sites. When I saw her photo it grabbed my attention. We all have certain characteristics in face shape, eyes, kips, those things we can't necessarily define but when we see them we know immediately that we like that face. And she was tall, 5'9", and though not slender she was not overweight. We seemed to share similar interests and lived within 30 miles of each other so getting together would not be a major barrier. Almost perfect. The almost part is because we had not yet met. To remedy that I sent her an email expressing my desire to meet and pointing out our similar points. She responded and we met. Immediately we hit it off and sat and just talked for over an hour before we even noticed the time. We both had other appointments that day and parted by setting the next evening for dinner.

Dinner was a real gab fest, both just sharing our lives and getting to know the other. I was in the middle of a remodeling project for a rental unit and had yet to pick out some finishing items like vanities and mirrors, medicine cabinets, faucets and a few other things. When I told her I was going to spend the next day selecting that stuff she volunteered to help me.

I picked her up and we went shopping. She was very definite in her ideas, making selections based on her criteria, all of which was fine with me as I did not really like doing this part. It was a chore and tedious to me but a fun trip for her. What a find. I had a couple more units that were going to need refurbishing coming up and, if we stayed together, her help would be most welcome.

I did learn that she had very definite ideas and points of view, and was forceful in getting what she wanted or thought was the best solution. All of which was fine with me, at least in this department as I did not really care.

I had been decided that we would spend the day together and go to The City, San Francisco, in the afternoon.

The day flew by and she fixed dinner at her house. Again we sat and talked, watched a movie and ended up in bed. We seemed to anticipate each others wants without having to say anything. The sex was great and over coffee the next morning we simply sat looking at each other like love smitten teen agers. And that is just how I felt.

We had shared a few of our sexual proclivities. One of hers was to be a bit domineering of a man. Sometimes she liked to assert her strength by subtle humiliation of the man. When I shared my liking panties and bras, and to wear them, she immediately wanted me to give her a fashion show wearing her panties. The bras would not fit, but the panties were the perfect size, seven, that I wore. We made love again with me wearing her panties.

Both of us had previous obligations for the day and agreed to get together the day after for lunch and some kind of activity to be decided. I went home, excited and carrying the thrill of finding this woman who seemed to both accept my fetish and enjoy it with me.

After lunch we went to my house where Linda wanted to see my lingerie collection. She told me to go get dressed in what I like to wear when alone. I put on my C cup bra complete with my silicone inserts. I added the long silky nightgown, I just loved the flowing softness and slippery feeling it gave the rest of my body. I mean, how could you not like the sensual, sexy and, to me, very erotic physical sensations. In addition was the extra feeling of arousal caused, I know, by the forbidden part about wearing women's underwear. I had been wearing panties and bras for many years and had identified part of my thrill and fascination as emanating from doing something naughty. Something forbidden. That particular feeling or sensation drove so many human emotions. Not everyone's, but so many as to make it identifiable.

When I walked back to Linda she was standing in front of a window, in a very light colored dress, I just love women in dresses, with the light from behind that showed her form. Her feet were about two feet apart and the effect was a very sexy female form that was both obvious and yet hidden. It was so very sexy that my penis gave a little stir of excitement.

"My, my, don't you look sexy. I bet with a wig and proper make up you'd look like a good little cocksucker. Would you like to suck a cock? I bet you would, dressed like that. But today you will eat pussy. Come over here and let me feel those tits of yours."

I walked over and she put a hand on each tit and both squeezed and rubbed, moving the inserts against my own breasts. I hadn't realized just how sensitive my nipples were until then. I felt every movement of her hands and got even more excited. Wow, the thrills just keep coming.

"Oh, I see you like being a girl, don't you my little sissy. Are you a lesbian, Sweetie? Do you like to munch carpet? Lick a clit? Well, you can do that and start right now!"

Her tone had changed from sweet to hard, having a very definite humiliation aspect. I was both intimidated and turned on.

"Get on your knees sissy."

As I did she lifted her skirt and I was staring at her panty gusset. It was stretched across her crotch and a little wet spot darkened the middle. I was getting more and more excited, my hard on straining the panties I wore. The aroma of wet vagina wafted to my nose, exciting me even more. I began to wonder if it could get any better.

"Sniff and lick my panties, sissy. Make me happy that you are there. Make Momma glad she has a sissy slut to tend to her needs, panty boy."

I used both hands to hold her legs just below her knees to steady myself as I put my face against her pubis. Then I nuzzled my nose against the start of her vagina, rubbing the clit area as I extended my tongue to lick her panty gusset. I was in a paradise of lust and sex. My heart was beating, my cock was throbbing in unison, as my nose was inhaling the fragrance of sexual excitement and my tongue tasted the nectar of almost overwhelming sexual passion and desire. My whole body trembled with desire, passion and sexual stimulation almost beyond limits.

"You are doing a very good job, sissy. I am going to get down on the floor so you can have even better access to my sweet pussy."

Linda pushed my head away and stood back, as she repositioned herself to getting down on the carpet on her back. Then she said, "Take my panties off, sissy, and I want to see you lick that gusset of my juices."

I put my fingers in the waistband of her panties and gently pulled them over her legs and off her feet. I was sitting on my heels, looking up her les at her pussy as she spread her legs even further apart... almost mesmerized at both the sights and the situation. This is almost a dream, something that I had fanaticized about, now coming true. I have a hard on that is straining the panties I am wearing, leaking a bit and causing Linda to remark: "I see you like this, panty boy. I want you to lick my juices from the gusset while I watch. Can you do that panty boy? "

Of course I can and proceed to put the gusset next to my tongue and lick.

"Now I want you to stand up and take off the panties you are wearing and put those on."

I pull down my panties and put hers on. As I pull them up my balls feel the coolness of her wet gusset. That sends another thrill through my already tense and shaking body.

"I bet you want to jerk off, don't you, panty boy. You want me to watch you jerk off. I will, but not yet. I am not satiated and you will complete that first. Get back down here and make me cum. Put that magic tongue back to work.'

I put my head between her legs, savoring the aroma of pure sex, and feel the softness of her labia and the contrast of her pubic hair that adds so much to the excitement of this sexual activity. In my mind I am reveling in the mild humiliation her tone and desires evoke, but so taken with sexual desire and a throbbing, leaking penis rubbing against her silky panties that no thoughts but these occupy my mind. The little head is in complete control. I shake with sexual tension, my whole body becoming more sensitive to everything, including the carpet on which we lay. My body is now flat on the floor, my rigid cock, inside the panties is trapped between my body and the floor with the panties rubbing the sensitive tip. I dare not cum, yet I am so close. I try to keep my body still, moving only my head and tongue, but that is almost impossible. Linda senses this. She has had two mouth drenching, body shaking, vocal screaming orgasms in the last two minutes and is just breathing hard. Yet she is still aware of my situation. Almost wanting to torture me.

"Getting excited panty boy? I bet your like dick wants to spurt, doesn't it? Get up and stand over against the wall."

I stand against the wall, the nightgown tenting from my very hard cock. The panties wet from her and from my leaking penis.

"Take off that gown and those panties."

I stand naked except for the bra.

"I want to see you wank in my panties, sissy. I know you want to. Wrap that gusset around your cock and cum in them! Wank for me, sissy boy. Cum for momma, pervert."

As I start to put the panties against my cock, I start to spurt. I am cumming as Linda taunts me. "You are such a panty boy. Look at you, cumming and hardly touching yourself. Fill that gusset and lick it clean, sissy."

I am through. My whole body is now in a state of total relaxation as I slump to the floor, holding the panties around my deflating penis. I am breathing, almost gasping, in quick, raping, breaths. I am now physically sated yet mentally looking forward to another session. Oh, the joy I feel.

I am sated for now and so very eager for the next session.

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers