On Loan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack responded by kissing his lovely wife fiercely. "Amanda could never take your place in my life, Stephanie. You two are not interchangeable. My feelings for both of you are so intense, I hardly know what to do with them, but, dammit, you must believe me. I could never be happy without you at my side, gorgeous."

Nodding, Stephanie said, "I agree, Jack. I understand completely that we opened up our marriage and it had consequences. I am quite happy that you and Amanda found something so special and unique. It just occurred to me that it made sense to use this time to explore the body McAllister, to see what it can do for me. The idea has always been intriguing."

Jack winked. "I have a few more intriguing ideas," he said, taking her hair and shoving her head back down his body. "That whole part where you had my cock in your mouth showed promise. Can we try more of that?" Stephanie gave him an evil grin, one eyebrow raised as she licked the head of his cock in that little way she had that drove him crazy. Then he stopped thinking for the next little while.

The next morning, Stephanie awoke with full breasts and a sore pussy. It had been an amazing night. Jack was already gone and while Amanda had given her the baby a couple of times during the night, she knew that Amanda must have fed Ren some of the stored breastmilk. Touched at her thoughtfulness, Stephanie made a mental note to thank her.

Checking her phone, she discovered her dad, George McAllister, had responded to the photo she had sent him yesterday. She seized on his reply by calling him directly. "Hey Dad," she said into the phone when he answered, "I have something to run by you."

George dropped his pen, putting down the contract he had been mulling. "What can I do for you, peanut?" It was his childhood nickname for his youngest child. Taking a deep breath, Stephanie answered him with one simple statement.

"I want to join the body McAllister."