On Location

Story Info
Nude model wife has a audience.
1.1k words
3.61
66.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the area where we were living was a very wide, and most of the time very dry river bed. It was a great place to take pictures, with so many different backgrounds, like nice sand, driftwood trees and so forth.

We took off on a weekday to go shoot some nudes of Ilene, figuring there would be no one around the place we wanted to use. Boy, were we ever wrong. There were two or three vehicles close to the area when we arrived, but we figured we could go far enough in that we would be alone. We found our spot, spread out our blanket on the sand, and she took off her clothes to let any marks from her belt or jeans fade before we proceeded.

We hadn’t been there five minutes when a pickup came bouncing down the path into the river bottom. Ilene went behind our car, but the yahoos parked no more then thirty yards from where we were at. Three guys and the inevitable twelve pack.

Disappointed, Ilene put her silk robe on until we figured out what we wanted to do. That robe barely covered her ass, and she tied it loose so that the front was open a few inches, all the way to her waist. As she was sitting down on our blanket, two more vehicles came in, not to join the first group, because they went to different place. So now we had two groups around us, with about a dozen people.

We proceeded to eat the lunch we had brought with us, talking about moving to another area and how disappointed we were not to be able to use the place we were in. Another pickup pulled in, joining the first one, with six people on board, including two young women.

Now we had nearly twenty people around us, so we figured the day was shot. Then, the two young ladies from the last vehicle walked over to our blanket and very embarrassed, asked if we had any toilet paper they could use. Ilene laughed and got up to go to the car and get the extra roll we always kept handy. The girls noticed her robe, and since it was pretty obvious she had nothing on underneath, one of them grinned and said she hoped they hadn’t spoiled anything by showing up.

Ilene explained that she did some modeling, and that we had come to this location to shoot some pictures as sort of a test, but it would be hard with all the people around since the test was to see how she would look, nude, against the backgrounds. The girls were intrigued by the idea, and said that they were pretty sure that THEIR group wouldn’t mind at all. We looked at each other, and the concept of an interesting episode was obviously forming for both of us. I told the girls that they might mention it to their gang, but there were others around now, who might be offended. They said they would, and they took off back to their trucks.

We watched them go from camp site to camp site, until finally they came back and told us they had talked to everybody, and no one seemed to have a problem if we went ahead with our shoot. They also asked if they and their friends could come over and watch us. I looked at Ilene and she just grinned, so I told the girls it was fine and that we would start when we were through eating.

A few minutes later, we took my camera gear and walked over to the tree in the picture. Ilene fluffed her hair and let the breeze shape it, then checked her makeup, making a general fuss about her looks which allowed our audience to start walking over to where we were at. The two girls came first, accompanied by two guys. They introduced themselves and I shook hands with them. I told them we were going to use the tree for a prop and asked that they stay behind me, so they all sat down about ten feet back.

I told Ilene that I wanted her to lean on the tree trunk, behind some branches, for our first shot, and that I was ready. She calmly opened up her robe and tossed it aside, leaving her completely nude, about twenty feet from our guests. Behind me I heard the girls giggle and the guys mumbling something, but I continued to talk to Ilene to get her into position.

Over the next hour or so, I shot about five rolls of film of her, and our audience increased from the first four, to nearly two dozen people by the time we were through. Although they chatted quietly amongst themselves, they never interfered with what we were doing. They just watched and enjoyed.

When we were done, Ilene walked over to the girls and started chatting with them about whether they had ever considered doing any modeling. While that was going on, guys came up to me and were extremely complimentary about Ilene, asking who she was and telling me how great she looked, what a terrific body she had, that she was beautiful. You should have seen the looks when I said that was part of why I had married her.

One guy in particular, could not believe that she was my wife, and that I was letting her hang out with everyone, naked. I told him that it sounded as though he had a hang up and couldn’t understand that naked or not, she was my wife and I loved her.

We went back to our blanket where we sat around with about half a dozen people, drinking and nibbling on chips and stuff. Ilene stayed naked, which everyone liked, and she even told them that she was naked because it made people curious as well as horny, and when they are curious, they look. She then told them that when people look at her while she is nude, it is a major turn on for her, so she hoped they would all just look and enjoy themselves. They did, and our camera safari turned into a terrific afternoon.

After the sun went down and we had a big bonfire going, someone brought out a radio and cranked up the music. Ilene had mentioned being a dancer, and one of the guys asked her to dance for us. I tell you, watching her dancing nude, in that firelight, was one erotic sight. Watching her dance with one of the guys was even more exciting. Then, when we had everyone up and dancing, and one of the other girls had taken off her top for her boy friend, it turned into quite a party.

It seems that the spontaneous stuff always worked best. If we had tried to plan this one, it would have never worked.