On Lute and On Lyre Audio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that," Owen said hoarsely, urging her with his hands to match Colin's rhythm. As her lips began to slide more quickly up and down his shaft, he rolled her nipple between his fingers. He focused his eyes on her behind, gripped in hard hands.

"Which one of us can last longer?" Colin asked breathlessly and with a hint of laughter. It was a game they liked. They would find a rhythm like this with a skillful woman, then see how long they could each delay their climax.

Sylvie reached a mischievous hand between Owen's legs and cupped his balls, touching deftly, and giving the base of his cock a gentle squeeze each time he was fully inside her mouth. Owen gasped. "It won't be me," he said with certainty. His hips began to move without his volition.

She moved more quickly on him, careful to keep her timing smooth and her movements firm. The sight of her intent on making Owen come in her mouth inflamed Colin further, and he moved faster too.

Colin fixed his eyes on the provocative sight of her head moving up and down, working the cock to make it shoot into her mouth. He strained to hold back his own climax until he could see that Sylvie was taking Owen's seed into her mouth. He liked to see this act complete before he let himself go. With a few fierce thrusts, Colin pulled Sylvie back against him as he fucked her, then gave a short grunting gasp as he poured himself into her.

While the decor at Madam Diane's sought to simulate elegance, each parlor on the main floor was furnished with large cushions for reclining, or varying levels of acrobatics. When both men had been satisfied for the moment, all three lay back, Sylvie between the two men, touching them idly. When they had caught their breath, Owen got up in search of the decanter. He refilled their cups and brought them within arm's reach.

He knelt on the cushions beside Sylvie, but when she would have sat up to drink, he pressed her shoulder, urging her to stay on her back. He held the cup several inches above her mouth. "Open your mouth," he said. She obeyed. He tilted the cup so that a thin stream of wine poured out and in-between her parted lips. He was careful to pour slowly and evenly so that she could swallow. Both men watched attentively. Her posture: head back, mouth open, throat muscles moving rhythmically, was so provocative that both men felt themselves begin hardening again.

Colin took his own cup and began trickling drops onto her breasts, then lapping them up with his tongue. They rested on either side of her while her deft fingers wound themselves around each of their cocks.

"Ah the nimble fingers of a musician," Owen said contentedly.

"Come play for me now on lute and on lyre," Sylvie sang softly.

"Lie back and show me my heart's desire," Owen sang back. Sylvie arched her back and spread her legs, throwing a leg over each of them and exposing herself.

"Open your throat till I hear the choir," Colin sang, pressing himself against her hand.

"Oh play for me now on lute and on lyre," Owen finished the chorus, squeezing her breast, then running his hand down her body to massage slowly between her legs. She pushed up sinuously against his hand, tightening her own fingers around his hardening flesh.

The sight of her legs spread in such wanton display made Owen long to have her. He rolled on top of her while Colin moved slightly away, giving them room. Colin watched with approval as Owen knelt over her, rubbing her breasts, running hard hands down her belly, then using his own musician's delicate touch between her thighs. Owen had a fondness for rousing women in this way, and Colin had many times observed how favourably most women responded. When Sylvie began to rotate her hips eagerly, Owen leaned forward and thrust strongly inside her. She cried out, and raised her legs to wrap them around Owen, pulling him deeply inside her. Colin grinned, knowing this was just what Owen would like. Colin lay at his ease beside them. He reached out a hand to fondle her breast. Like Owen, he enjoyed feeling a woman's body tense and shudder with the impact of being fucked. He squeezed her breast, then pinched her nipple, savoring the sounds of her cries each time Owen thrust.

Finally he knelt by her head and guided his cock back into her mouth. Owen knelt up to give himself room, and began teasing her centre of pleasure with practiced fingers while he continued fucking her. Colin wasn't in a hurry. He would push himself between her lips for a minute or two, then sit back to admire Owen's handiwork. Soon, his practiced eye told him that perhaps she might be nearing the peak of pleasure. Of course it wasn't always easy to be sure with whores, but he thought that it might be genuine. He leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. Her body tensed and vibrated, and her cries took on a different quality. If it was simulated, it was very well done. Owen seemed to think so too.

When her body had stopped quivering, Colin resumed his place at her head and put his hand under it, turning her face towards him and pushing into her mouth again. He moved slowly, letting her lips and tongue work his flesh.

"She reminds me of that little English girl we had in Calais," Colin said hoarsely, pressing himself closer to Sylvie, making her take all of him. "She used her tongue and throat like this." He grunted with satisfaction and pulled out a little.

"I don't remember her mouth as well as you do," Owen replied, a little breathless from his exertions, I spent my time between her legs, she had an irresistible cunny. I remember you couldn't stop having her that way. You kept putting one knee on either side of her head and fucking her mouth like that."

"Aye, she had the sweetest lips and I loved watching her work."

"Isn't that the girl you kept telling to bend over the low chest of drawers so you could fuck her from behind?" Owen fastened his eyes on Sylvie's mouth. Her lips pressed tightly together around the hard flesh, making a beautiful seal that he felt on his own flesh. When Colin would pull out of her mouth to let her catch her breath, she would use her tongue sometimes in a firm, sweeping caress, sometimes in a darting pointed flick. Watching her skillful tongue made him want to fuck her even harder than watching her mouth filled did.

"Ah I do love having a woman that way. If this one doesn't make me come down her throat, I think I'll have her that way again when you're finished." Colin pushed once more so that he was fully engulfed, and grunted, "No hurry though." He deliberately kept his movements restrained as he saw Owen speeding up to his own climax.

Only when Owen had finished, and collapsed back onto the cushions breathing hard, did Colin pull out of her mouth, and physically turn her over onto her stomach. He spread his body over hers, pushed her legs apart with his knees and thrust hard into her. He reached his hands beneath her and crushed her breasts, pressing her down into the cushions with his weight and his driving thrusts.

"Next time I'll come in your pretty mouth," he said against her ear. Without reserve, he fucked her hard until her soft breasts and tight whole seemed to wrench an orgasm from him. He reveled in the feeling of possessing her completely as he came inside her.

Owen rose to once more refill their glasses. As he passed the table where the lute lay, he plucked 3 strings and whistled a fragment of song. Already, new verses to his bawdy song were beginning to form in his mind, and he looked forward to singing them to his companions.

--:--
--:--
1.0
golden smog
golden smog
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jane and Barbara Pt. 01 Two friends got closer.in Lesbian Sex
The Goat and the Ibex A mature woman shows off her body in a romantic setting.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Lost in Her Gaze A student's fantasy about her professor becomes real.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Call Girl: Padma Eating gourmet pussy with Padma Lakshmi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Pussy Express Wild nights of an escort aboard the pussy express.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories