On My Knees

Story Info
A D/s story.
1.5k words
4.1
29.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled brightly when I pulled into the drive and seen him waiting at the door. I parked and got out as quickly as I could and by the time I got out of my car, he was waiting there with his arms open.

"Hi, Baby girl" he purred into my ear as he folded me against his chest.

"Mmmm hi, Daddy" rising up on my tippy toes to place a soft kiss against his lip.

Well, I intended it to be a soft kiss. Chaste. We were standing outside where his neighbors could see, after all. But at the first brush of his mouth on mine, my body took over and I crushed my lips against his. His arms tightened around my waist, molding my soft curves against his hard body and I melted into him. It was he who finally broke the kiss, regaining his senses and finding the strength for both of us.

"Inside." he grinned and heaved my bag from the back seat.

"I've missed you, Daddy" I cooed and slinked up to him when he closed the door behind us, hiding us from would be prying eyes.

"Show me." His eyes twinkled as he ran his index finger over my full bottom lip.

My heartbeat kicked into high gear as I flicked my tongue out to sweep over his finger. Accepting my opened mouth invitation, he slid his finger into my mouth. Dragging it in and out slowly, seductively as I suckled on it suggestively. He used that saliva coated finger to paint my lips as he growled, "Such a pretty, dirty mouth my girl has."

Blood rushed and pooled between my legs, swelling my sex and making it throb insistently. I had to have him. Had to taste him. Now. It had been far too long.

I dropped to my knees and tugged the closure of his pants open until I freed his already hard cock. "Did Daddy miss his baby girl?" I asked coyly looking up at him through my lashes. Closing my fingers around his shaft, it pulsed in my hand as if to welcome me back.

I didn't wait for an answer tho. In one motion I took his erection into my mouth and moaned at the taste of him. I pushed his pants down his legs while I moved my mouth back and forth along his length. With his hands in my hair, he walked backwards while I crawled to his chair. Once he was sitting, I went to work. Slurping and sucking my Daddy's dick. His hand in my hair applied pressure, pushing me down until my nose pressed against his pelvis. My tongue fought wildly, thrashing and shoving. Instinctively trying to eject the invasion. My throat closed and convulsed around his cock head yet he held me in place until drool collected around the base of his dick. He removed his hand and my head automatically flew off his dick. Sucking in a deep breath through my wide open mouth, spit stringing from my bottom lip to his glistening prick. Just as quickly, I dove back down his length, once again triggering my body's automatic response. I squirmed as I fought the urge to back off. Obscene noises escaping my throat in protest. Jerking my mouth off again, I looked up at Daddy while my chest heaved with exertion.

His eyes traveled down to my cleavage, desire clouding his eyes while his cock bobbed for attention. Snatching my shirt off and removing my bra as quickly as I could, my full breasts hung heavy. Thick puckered nipples capped large dusty pink areola. I pushed my breasts together for Daddy's hungry gaze. Tweaking both nipples shot jolts of pleasure through my core. I played with them, delighting in the way Daddy ate me up with his hot stare, until I couldn't take it anymore and dove back down his cock. My breasts caressed the insides of his thighs and brushed his balls as I bobbed my head up and down his length. His big hand covered the back of my head and held be planted at the base. My lips and nose buried in his public hair while he thrust his hips and forced himself even further down my throat. Through clenched teeth me growled while his cock pulsed against the back of my tongue.

"Daddy's fucking whore. Aren't you?" I garbled an affirmative response but his head made my response unintelligible. Still, it was enough to let him know I was- if he needed any further confirmation.

My eyes bulged and I heard the sound of my own blood rushing through my ears as my body begged for air now. He was wedged so deeply in my throat my airways were clogged with his meat. With black tears rolling down my cheeks, I looked up him, silently pleading while veins popped out over my temples. My eyes rolled back and darkness began to closer in around the periphery of my vision. My heart slammed against my chest. I slapped and clawed at his thighs. Finally he let my head down and it shot off him. I gasped and coughed, a bit bewildered as the oxygen flooded my face and brain. My nose and the apples of my cheeks tingled.

Daddy sat up, with his curled index finger, he collected a glob of spit from my chin and proceeded to smear it over my mouth, my chin, my cheeks. Shoving his first and middle finger back into my mouth while his other hand fisted in my hair. "Such a dirty little cock sucker." He hissed against my ear.

I nodded, "Yes, Daddy. Your dirty little cock sucker." I managed, my voice raspy.

"Good girl." he cooed and tugged my hair sharply, exposing my neck to him. His teeth sank into my tender flesh and my clit throbbed. Threatening to cum right then and there. My breath hitched and he knew what he'd done. Of course he did. "Don't do it. Don't you fucking cum yet. Not until I tell you." He growled as he grabbed my hips and pulled me to my feet. Together we yanked off my jeans and he roughly pulled me to his lap. I scrambled to comply, straddling his thighs.

"Are you wet for me, baby girl?"

I nodded dumbly, still breathing heavily.

Two of his thick fingers dug into my tight pussy without preamble. "Mmmm you are wet. Such a slut. Sucking dick makes you a wet mess." Wiggling his digits deep inside me, his knuckles digging into my outer lips making me rise up until my knees were barely touching the chair anymore. As quickly as his finger found my pussy, they were shoved into my mouth. "See how wet you are?" he asked as he maneuvered me over him.

I greedily sucked his fingers cleaned. Lapping at the spaces between his fingers to collect the juices gathered there. The head of his cock bumped against my fat clit and made me moan as sensations coursed through my body and my cunt grabbed at what was just inches away. With his other hand on my hip, fingers digging into my flesh, together we aligned ourselves until he slide along my bare, slick slit and with one thrust he drove into me.

I cried out around his fingers and threw my head back as I screamed out. My pussy convulsed and constricted, adjusting to his girth as he held me impaled on his shaft. WIth our foreheads pressed together, inhaling the very breath the other exhaled, we relished in the feel of our joining.

Slowly, I began to roll my hips and he began to lift up. We moved in unison. Each thrust met with a counter thrust. A sweet, slow, deep penetration that had me mewing and moaning. My body teetering deliciously on the edge. Each down stroke pressed my impossibly engorged clit against his pelvis.

Biting my bottom lip, "I need..." Squeezing my eyes shut tightly in concentration.

"Open your eyes" he commanded and I obeyed. My green eyes staring into his. For several intense minutes we stared at each other while we continued to move and I fought to retain control.

My moans rose an octave. "Please." I shuddered.

"Please what?"

"Please may I cum?"

"Please may I cum, who?"

I growled and bit the inside of my cheek. I was slipping.

"Please may I cum, Daddy?"

He pumped in and out of me again and again, unanswering.

"Please!" I squeaked.

He slammed into me and screamed, "Cum for me!"

The last word hadn't left his mouth before my cunt tightened and spasmed around his pistoning shaft. He never let up as I exploded again and again. As the last ripple coursed through me I felt him pulse. The first hot, thick rope shot deep inside me, splashing and coating my cervix. Again and again he released his load into my tight cunt until we both collapsed against each other in a shuddering mess.

His big arms wrapped around me and and burrowed into his chest. Content.