On My Knees for Uncle Pete

Story Info
An instructional moment in the kitchen.
1.5k words
3.96
82k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
la_chica
la_chica
16 Followers

As soon as I come home from work I generally strip out of my work clothes. I don't know if it's because I've been wearing them for nine hours or if it's because I want to get away from the feel of work. Probably the latter.

I closed the door and kicked off my heels as I made my way into the bedroom. I have a small one bedroom so it's not a long way but I managed to get my shirt mostly unbuttoned. I dropped it on the bed and unzipped my skirt. It was an expensive skirt so I carefully hung it back in the closet. Still in my bra and nylons, I headed to the kitchen to start some dinner.

I poured a glass of wine and started chopping vegetables for a stew. Boring but that's life sometimes, right? And I like to keep my ass in shape so it's worth it to eat well.

I took a moment to fish my mobile of my purse, which I dropped unceremoniously on the floor when I walked in. Pete was coming over later and would text on his way. I put the mobile on the counter and resumed chopping. Brown some meat in the pan, pour another glass of wine, throw the veggies in, and done. At least for an hour or so.

Back in bedroom I peeled the nylons off and pulled on a pair of soft pink panties. It was chilly enough that I rifled through the draw for some socks and came up with a pair of over the knee plaid socks. Someone gave them to me and I never wore them, but this seemed like the time.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I eased my foot into the sock and pulled it up over my knee. Same with the other one. I checked myself out in the mirror. Pretty damn cute. Still not warm enough, though. I took the bra off and pulled a hoodie on. Warm. Perfect.

I decided to wash up some dishes but as soon as I turned the water on in the kitchen I heard a knock at the door. Heading towards the door I asked who it was, and to my surprise it was Pete. I opened the door and threw my arms around him as soon as he came in. He smelled clean and was dressed in gym clothes. He must have come straight from the gym, showering after this workout. I licked my lips. Delicious.

"How come you didn't text?" I asked him.

"I did, silly," he said, slipping a hand under my hoodie and giving my waist a squeeze. He looked down at my long legs in the tall socks. "Very cute."

I turned back into the kitchen to check my mobile, knowing his eyes were following my ass into to the room. Tucking my hair behind my ear, I unlocked my phone. There was a text from him but before I could comment on it, he was behind me, hands sneaking under my top, circling my waist.

"I told you I texted," he said into my ear. He was pushing into my ass and I pushed back, grinding on him a little.

"You sure did," I replied, arching my back. I could feel his cock swell and his hands moved up to cup my tits.

He turned me around so that I faced him. "Let's take this off," he said, pulling the hoodie over my head. My tits bounced a little as the shirt went over them, and he sucked quickly on one of my nipples. I stood in the kitchen in my tall socks and little panties. My nipples were hard.

"What are we going to do Uncle Pete?" I asked, pushing up against him. His dick was hard now. He took my hand and put it on his crotch, started rubbing it up and down.

"You keep doing that for a second while I play with your pretty little titties, sweetheart." I kept rubbing his hard dick while he leaned over and licked my nipples. It wasn't long before he instructed me to get on my knees.

I knelt on the floor in front of him. "Play with your titties, baby, and I'll hold my dick for you to suck." I started to squeeze my nipples while he pulled his cock out. It was right in front of my face. "Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth a little and he slid the head of his cock in. "Nice and slow, honey. Suck it nice and slow. Run your tongue around the head." I did what he told me and he shuddered a little bit. "I'm gonna put it in a little more and I want you to rub your tongue along the bottom. Keep squeezing your tits. Is your pussy wet?" With his cock still in my mouth, I nodded.

"That's good. You're doing a great job." He inhaled and exhaled slowly, enjoying it. His cock was thick in my mouth. Sucking cock always turns me on. It's kind of tricky because I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, but it makes me want to be fucked. Part of the thing that turns me on is feeling that big hot cock in my mouth, the hardness, licking the swollen head, and thinking of that all inside me.

I started to get eager and took his cock further into my mouth. "Someone's getting horny," he smiled down at me. I looked up at him, knowing that not much is sexier than eye contact from a hot chick with your dick in her mouth. I nodded. "You'll get yours later," he said, "because this load is gonna land all over those fine tits. But for now, slow down a little. You have to learn how to make a blowjob last."

With excruciating slowness, I eased my mouth off his cock, tightening my lips around his dick so that there was a wet pop when I pulled my lips off of it. I smiled up at him. "I'm horny," I whined. "I want to touch myself, Uncle Pete."

"Ok sweetie, but keep one hand on your tits. I want those nipples nice and hard when I cover them with come." I slid my hand into my pussy. It was slick and hot. I sighed, enjoying the feel of pressure on my clit.

I leaned forward and licked the head of his cock, then a long, wet lick up the bottom.

"Don't stop sucking," he said, pushing his cock against my lips. A little pre-cum leaked out, coating my lips with a salty warmth. I opened my mouth and as he shoved his cock into my mouth, I pushed a finger into my cunt. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his cock in and out of my mouth. I put a second finger into my cunt, imagining it was his cock. Not as big, but okay for now.

"I like watching you play with yourself while you suck on your Uncle's dick. You wanted it so bad you had to get down on your knees, you horny little slut." He was warming up to come. "How often do you think about sucking my cock? Do you want to suck my dick while I drive sometime? I bet you do." I nodded. He was fucking my mouth faster. "Take you hand out of your cunt and hold my cock."

I did as he told me and with my hand at the base of his cock, I could take it a lot deeper. It was wet with saliva and pre-cum, glistening. He was going so fast it took everything I had to keep my teeth away from it. I still pinched my nipples with my free hand.

"I'm gonna cover your tits with my come. I want you to push them up for me." I nodded, his cock still in my mouth. "You know what would be fucking sexy? I wanna watch you fuck on another chick, rub your tits together..." he pulled his dick out of my mouth and started to jack it with his hand. I pushed my tits up, my hard nipples poked out. "...and me and this chicks' boyfriend, we're gonna come all over the two of you while you make out. You two can get each other off while we shoot come on your tits."

As he said that, his dick started to spurt. He came all over my tits, my chest, and got some on my cheek. He came a lot. Come slid down between my tits towards my belly. I put my hand down to catch it. My nipples were covered this his thick white come.

"Lick it clean," he said, holding his soft dick out. I lapped at it softly and he shuddered.

"Stand up."

I stood up, trying to keep his load of come from dripping everywhere. He leaned in and kissed me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled his big sweet smile. "Thanks."

"So much for making it last," I smiled back at him. "And I'll get mine...?"

"It's not my fault you're so fucking hot. I kept thinking about fucking your hot little pussy. Just give me a minute," he said, swatting my ass as I walked toward the bathroom. "You'll get yours."

la_chica
la_chica
16 Followers