On My Own Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick softened and I felt it slip out of her. We lay there holding each other for a while, basking in that wonderful after glow. Neither of us saying a word. Eventually she raised her head and kissed me long a passionately. She then raised herself off of me and stepped to the floor.

I started to say something, but she again put her finger to my lips and said "Shhhhhhh....."

She put her robe on and turned and left. I slept very soundly the rest of the night.

The next morning I saw her outside and started to say something about last night. She put her finger to her lips and smiled. OK, don't speak of it.

The next few days went pretty normally. Hi, how are you, nice day etc. It was Thursday night that she came to me again. Much like the first time she came in her robe, took it off, stood nude before me before climbing in bed with me. I can't say enough about what an incredible body Sara had. It didn't mater her age or having children or any thing else she was incredible.

This night started off much like the first, hugging, kissing, fondling with her breasts, her stroking my hard cock with those incredible tender small hands. All so good. She seemed to especially like when I was kissing, sucking and nibbling on her nipples. This seemed a special turn on. This time she lay beside me and directed my hand to her vagina. I stroked massaged and inserted my finger in to her wet warm love hole. She then put her hand behind my head and gently pushed toward her groin. Taking the clue I repositioned myself with my head between her legs. The scent of her arousal drove me crazy. I lowered my head and kissed her nether lips and stroked them with my tongue. I moved my tongue up and down the full length of her labia; I inserted my tongue into her vagina as far as I could. She responded by raising and thrusting her hips harder into my mouth. I moved my mouth up higher and kissed her soft full pubic mound. I moved down slightly and found her clitoris and began licking and sucking on it. She seemed to really like this as she thrust her pussy further into my face. I continued sucking and licking on her until I could feel her tightening up and quivering. Her orgasm was pretty intense and as she came she washed my face with her juices. Once her orgasm started to subsided she pulled me up, reached down and inserted my dick into her warm wet pussy.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard!" I was more than willing to comply.

I fucked her as hard as I could. Driving my shaft as deep and as fast as I could into her. She responded by matching my movements and rhythm. God this was good! She came again, this time more violently than before. Her juices were flowing to the point of almost squirting. As she began to come I lost it and started to cum also. We were locked in an intense embrace, our bodies in sync and as one as could possible be. When finished we again collapsed. I rolled to her side so as not to put my full weight on her small frame. We lay locked in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I slept, but when I awoke she was gone, back to her own bed. Life was good, and I was thankful.

The next day and the next week she seemed happier and in much better spirits that before. I hoped that I had had something to do with that, and that I would have a chance to do it again. I knew that I was not to speak of it or make any overt reference to our coupling. I just had to keep it inside to myself. Actually that felt like a good place for it.

My main concern at this point was that we not be caught. That would be a very bad thing. I would loose her, loose my best friend, Joe and probably piss off her husband. No doubt I would have to move also and that was not a good thought. I liked it here. One other thought occurred to me. What if she somehow got pregnant? What would happen then? I didn't even know if she could get pregnant.. I just never occurred to me either way.

About a week after she had come to me the second time Sara came over to the garage carport where I was working on my car. It was up on jack stands and I was swapping out the trans. I saw her as she walked up to the side of the car. I scooted out from under the car to greet her. As I slid out from under the car flat on my back I looked up and saw a gorgeous sight. She was standing about a foot from my head wearing a knee length skirt. As I looked up I could see her legs all the up to where they met and the soft downy black bush of hers. I think that I could even detect a portion of her vagina lips as they peaked out from her bush. She smiled down at me. She put her hand on the front of her skirt and leaned forward slightly and hid my view of that precious muff.

"Come on get out of there for a while. There are a couple of thing that I would like to talk over with you, if you have some time."

"Yes, Yes, what's on your mind?"

She began, "About us, I really need that and it was very good. I hope that you will want to repeat it. We do need to keep this strictly between the two of us. You can't tell anyone. Do you understand, no one! That's the first thing. The second you can never ask for me to come to you. I will come when I can and need to. Third I think I love you, but we cannot act on that. You must never let on to any one. Do you understand?"

The smile on her face told me everything I wanted to know.

"Yes, I understand completely."

With that she turned and started to walk away, a few feet from me she turned, smiled at me, winked and then head back to the house. OK, back to the transmission. Going racing tonight and I need to get ready.

Our affair went on for over two years, until I moved to go to college. She would come to me about once a week and with her I explored the full range of sexual experience. We seldom spoke while making love. She was not a screamer or moaner, but enjoyed our tryst immensely. She was a sensual lover and gave herself completely. About four years after I moved away Sara contracted ovarian cancer and unfortunately died. I was unable to attend her funeral as I was in Viet Nam at the time, courtesy of the USMC. After I returned from Viet Nam, I ran into Joe. He a Karen had married and their relationship had not changed much. He surprised me when he told me that he was aware of his mother and I and our relationship. He told me that he was cool with it as long as it wasn't hurting anyone and that it made her happy. She deserved a little happiness, as his father wasn't taking care of her like he should. It's been over forty years since I was with Sara, I still think of her, I still love her.

12