On Redheaded Women

Story Info
His observations on the naturally redheaded woman.
2.1k words
4.08
43k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
25 Followers

The redheaded person is a rarity because the genes for red hair are recessive. This means that each person with true red hair must have received the gene from both parents, which is unlikely since this gene is rarer than almost all other genes for hair color. The only one rarer is the gene for absolutely platinum blonde hair.

Naturally, this makes the redheaded person rare, and of course rarity and being different in itself typically results in a predictable pattern of teasing and ridicule while the person is young, and as time goes becomes more accepted and even admired for their unusual features. It should be noted, however, that typically it is women who are more admired for having red hair than men. (Although certainly redheaded men have their ardent admirers as well!)

This will serve as a study of the redhead, but will focus on females, since as a heterosexual male, I am infinitely more interested in redheaded women than redheaded men. Much of what you will find here applies to redheaded men as well, but not all; and some of it necessarily must be different, since men typically do not have developed breasts or vulvae, which I will also be discussing. So, let us continue and I will convey what I have observed in my time as an admirer of the naturally redheaded woman.

To begin with, there are two major classes of redhead. Those who have unmistakably red hair, and those who do not. All too often I am told by someone who knows of my attraction to redheaded women that "there is a redhead over there, see her?" but I do not see this redhead to whom my eyes are being directed. Typically, I notice a redheaded person immediately after they come within range of my sight, so if I have not noticed them, chances are they do not fit my definition of redhead. The problem exists because there are "redheads" and there are "almost redheads". Almost redheads include auburn hair and some "strawberry blonde" types. People, for a true admirer of natural red hair such as myself, if you can't pick it out in a crowd, it's not really red! I will not be discussing "almost red"s here.

True redheads have enough red in their hair that it becomes easy to differentiate them in a crowd. These people are rare. They make up a population density of approximately 2%. That is to say, out of every one hundred people chosen at random, there will usually be two who are true redheads. Sometimes there are more, sometimes there are less, but it averages out to about 2% of the population.

Likewise, true redheads do not have to tamper with their hair color to achieve their status – although there is a rare subclass of people who have all the characteristics of a redhead, except the red hair on their heads. Dying one's hair to achieve redheadedness is a doomed effort, since there is far more to being a redhead than simply hair color. There are also temperament and a number of other physical characteristics to consider.

Of the true redheads, then, there are three major subtypes. In order of commonality, these are:

Type 1: Red hair, pale skin, no freckles. (Rare) Type I redheads are the most common. They typically have very red hair of one of three shades, sunburn with extreme ease, and produce skin flushes readily.

Type 2: Red hair, pale skin, freckles. (Very rare) The Type 2 redhead is identical to the Type 1 redhead with the exception that they have freckles. Due to the particular characteristics their freckles may have there are subtypes of this group:

Type 2a: This person has small freckles that are sprinkled over their body in places where sunlight reaches. Their freckles are almost always a pale brownish color, and may range from being almost invisible to fairly noticeable, but are not overly prominent. This type of person may appear to have no freckles at all if they spend significant time out of the sun.

Type 2b: This person has small freckles in places the sun reaches only, but their freckles are more prominent and noticeable than those of the previous classification. Type 2b people typically have freckles visible regardless of exposure to the sun. Their freckles are usually light to medium brown.

Type 2c: Identical to Type 2b except that the person has freckles that are noticeably reddish in color, instead of predominantly brownish.

Type 2d: This person has large freckles which may be from about the size of a U.S. dime to large splotches of skin that appear darker than the surrounding skin, even as large as a hand span. These are typically a reddish brown color. This person typically has freckles even where no sunlight reaches, and they do not go away or fade much regardless of exposure to the sun.

Type 3: Red hair, dark skin, no freckles. (Extremely rare) The so-called "dark skinned redhead" was thought to be a myth until one was spotted in the Western United States recently. They are also rumored to exist in the area of the Mediterranean. These people are a mixture of two races with different skin types. One parent will have lighter skin, and one will have dusky skin, usually. Combinations that might possibly produce this type of redhead include White with Hispanic, White with Middle Eastern, and White with Mediterranean. A redhead of White/Middle Eastern descendant is probably safe to classify as "mythically rare" since Middle Eastern genes typically have dominant black or dark brown hair without any chance of a red hair gene.

This type of redhead is the only known type able to achieve a tan instead of burning. Since they have darker skin, they may be challenged to prove they are natural redheads.

There is logically also a fourth category, which is:

Type 4: Red hair, dark skin, freckles.

However, to date, I have neither seen nor even heard of such a person. Thus, Type 4 redheads are classified as "Mythically rare".

At this point, I would like to address some common misconceptions about true redheads. The first is that if the eyebrows are not at least reddish, the person is not a natural redhead; and the second is that if the person does not have at least reddish pubic hair, they are not a natural redhead. Both of these ideas are false. A true and natural redhead can indeed have brown, blonde or black eyebrows and/or pubic hair, and still be a natural true redhead. It is more common to see true natural redheads with off-color eyebrows than off-color pubic hair, but it does happen. Likewise, it is possible to find people with true natural red eyebrows and pubic hair who do not have true natural red hair on their heads.

For men, it is possible to have true natural red hair in the beard without the same on their heads (I fit this classification), and vice versa, with true natural red hair on their heads without having a red beard. Also note that a beard is as likely to be all one color as it is to have two, three or even four or more hair colors in it. My own, for instance, shows red and brown, predominantly, with some dark blonde thrown in whenever I let it grow.

True natural redheads have certain features aside from hair color which mark them as being redheads. Some of these typically include the pale skin and/or freckles. However, there are others as well.

Due to the typically pale skin a true natural redhead will have, these people are easily burned by the sun and literally turn cinnamon to lobster red when they are burned. A sunburned redhead is unmistakable. They are usually the ones using the highest rated sunblock for that reason. (SPF 50,000,000 sunblock, anyone?) Likewise, pale skin makes skin flushes easier to see, and so when they are angry, embarrassed, or aroused, they will usually turn red in the face, ears and neck. This flushing is quite readily apparent. This trait makes true redheads somewhat easier to follow than other people, since body language coupled with a facial flush will usually tell you exactly what's going on, even if they will not. (Very useful for determining her level of arousal.)

The true redheaded woman typically has two specific differences to her body than most women have, not considering the color of her pubic hair. The first is the color of her aureoles; and the second is the specific "configuration" of her vulva. Most female natural redheads with red pubic hair, however, typically have a full triangle of it, and sometimes it will even extend onto the upper thighs a bit. It is rare to find a natural redheaded woman with less than a full triangle of pubic hair, and very nearly mythically rare to find one who has her pubic hair growing in any shape but a triangle.

The aureoles of a redheaded woman are almost always round (as opposed to oval), and will typically be of medium to slightly bigger than medium size. Medium sized aureoles, by the way, are about the size around tof a US quarter, and the "slightly larger" would be about equal to the size of a US half dollar. I have never seen or heard of a redheaded woman with oval aureoles to date.

The aureoles of such a woman are also distinct in their coloration. They are always ranging from reddish brown to so pale that they literally become invisible. About one third to one half of natural redheaded women, as best I can tell, have this extremely pale type. It is unusual for a redheaded woman to have distinct and solid aureoles, and very rare for them to be darker than light medium brown.

Women who have natural red hair on their heads typically have nipples that are small to medium sized, with medium sized being about the size of a typical unused number 2 pencil eraser. No other type of woman has such a tendency to have small nipples as does the natural redhead, but even among these, small nipples are unusual, as are small aureoles (smaller than the diameter of a US quarter).

The vulva of a naturally redheaded woman usually displays a pair of protruding labia minora. Her labia majora are typically not large and are almost never puffy. Usually, they are not raised above the typical level of the flesh around them, and they will be a rosy pink in color most times. Some few will be a dusky reddish brown, and a very few will be as pale as the skin surrounding them, effectively rendering the labia majora uncolored. An estimated 65% of all true redheaded women have protruding labia minora, which can in some cases protrude to a significant degree and length. Pulling this type of labia apart in the directions they naturally go produces what looks like a butterfly with pink wings.

The color of the vulva of a true redheaded woman is almost always pale to deep pink. Sometimes you will find a redheaded woman who has brown or brownish tips to the labia minora where they most protrude beyond the labia minora. Totally brown labia minora are rare.

On this kind of woman, the clitoris is typically medium sized or slightly smaller.

Redheaded women seem to fall into two distinct camps sexually. There are those who can easily achieve orgasm, and those who cannot. There is almost no in-between on this point. Those who cannot easily achieve orgasm usually require a lot of stimulation and stimulation for extended periods of time to achieve orgasm. These women are almost never interested in sex for their own enjoyment in the same sense as someone who can more easily achieve orgasm; either they will be fairly uninterested, or they will derive their pleasure from the intimacy of the act, or their partner's pleasure or both. I have never encountered the type of redhead who could easily achieve orgasm, so I cannot comment on them; but if any such woman happens to read this, I should like to interview her.

There is more I could say, but it would be more speculation and limited experiences than much of anything else if I continued, so I will put my essay to rest here. Keep in mind that this is definitely not a scientific study, but my personal experiences from having seen hundreds, possibly thousands of redheaded women naked (gotta love Internet porn) and a couple I have dated.

To those of you reading this who are natural true redheaded women, please feel free to contact me to add to this, correct me, flirt with me, propose marriage, or just flash me. In fact, why don't you let me flash you, too, while I'm at it? I have my camera in the other room...

To the rest of you, if you have any comments, suggestions, experiences, or the like to add, please feel free to comment or contact me.

rexfelis
rexfelis
25 Followers