On Returning

Story Info
A Dominant returns home to his dutiful submissive.
904 words
3.91
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step in to find you in your appointed place, in the agreed position. You are of course on your knees, naked, back straight and head proudly high, upturned open hands resting on your thighs. You turn your head to face me and allow yourself a smile.

I click the door behind me and walk to you. I check my watch - nearly an hour late. I offer you my apologies, but you let me know none are needed; it is your duty to await me. I stroke your glossy hair and stroke your cheek. You tilt your head, shut your eyes and purr. My hand moves to your lips, trailing along them. You kiss my fingers lightly, then take them into your mouth and suck on me, raising your eyes to me again.

I withdraw my hand and reach into my pocket. With a familiar jangle, I produce my clover clamps. Instantly you push your breasts forward, proffering yourself wordlessly. I lean down and take your big brown left nipple in my fingers, rolling it, feeling it harden. You let out a small yelp, quickly suppressed, as I snap the clamp on you. You do better with the second - it goes on your right with no more than a little flinching. I reach in my pocket again and pull out a pair of small cylindrical weights on hooked links. Your eyes dart back and forth between the weights and my eyes, a mix of panic and anticipation in your face. I crouch, and carefully hook the first weight through the little ring on your left clamp. Your nipple stretches out long, tiny lines on your breast bearing the new weight. I add the second quickly; your breasts point downwards now, tugged by the weights, but you keep your back straight and manage to hold my gaze, eyes tearing up only slightly.

"What a fine cunt you are. You please me very much."

You beam at my praise. Your eyes widen as you see me working at my belt and fly, and You swallow hard as I pull my hard cock out. Beautifully obedient cunt that you are, your hands move behind your back, crossed at the wrists. You hope to impress your Master by showing that bonds unnecessary, that you understand a cunt needs no more than her mouth to pleasure him.

Grasping the base of my cock, I stroke your face with it, my cockhead up and down your cheeks, across your parted, hungry open lips. Then I seize your head by the hair and pull your face into my balls, letting you inhale my scent, rubbing your face in it, side to side. You luxuriate in me, and draw each on my balls in turn into your mouth and suck gently on me. I widen my stance and open myself up, pushing your head lower, and your keen tongue finds its way past my taint, to my arsehole. You turn your face upwards, hands still behind your back as if tied invisibly, and your curl your tongue up into my tight hole, face burrowing, showing your owner how your adore every flavour and scent he has for you. You slurp and slobber and dart your tongue as far into my arse as you can manage, almost frenzied.

With a sharp yank I pull your head out again by the hair, and place my moist cockhead on your wet lips. Mouth open in a wide oval, you take my full length with practised ease, all the way to your throat. Your lips slide up and down my fat shaft, your head bobbing at a smooth even pace, hands entwined behind your back. I feel every strike of my cockhead on the back of your throat, and even as you start to gag and splutter, thick drool stringing from your bottom lip, you never let up. I feel my balls tighten, my vein broad and throbbing, and my eyelids start to flutter. I clench your scalp tightly and pull you in hard to finish myself off, tilting my hips forward as you bear down on my cock faster.

With a grunt and a snarl, I fill your mouth with my hot white mess, your head still moving on me as I coat your tongue, teeth, palate with spurt after spurt. At last I slow to a stop, and gasping, ease my sticky cock out of your mouth. your full cheeks tell me you have remembered not to swallow without permission, and I lift my head once to indicate that I wish to see. Your mouth gapes and I see the strands of semen inside your mouth, and the deposit held trembling on your tongue. To drool or to swallow? I nod once, and you understand, delighted, that you are to feast. You gulp my spunk down, and with the gasp of a slaked thirst, open your mouth again to show me you have filled your belly.

It just remains for your to clean your Master up, which you do with a loving, winding tongue and lips, gleaning every scrap of cream from me and downing it. You finish with a tiny suck and kiss of the eye of my cock. and resume your first position, hands on your thighs. I stand close, hand caressing your hair again, and let you rest your sweet head against my groin, eyes closed, as if dreaming.