On Set With Hollywood's Biggest- 01

Story Info
Andrew Garfield, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling & Jason Segel
1.5k words
4.38
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew Garfield was sitting in his Los Angeles movie set trailer, he was starring in a comedy in which he and his on-screen brothers- Jason Segel, Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal were all shagging the one girl and weren't aware as they were all so secretive but in real life all the lads were quite open with each other, 6 months on a lonely movie set was hard without girlfriends or sexual companionship.

As he wasn't needed til tomorrow night for filming, Andrew felt a good wank was in order, he was already shirtless with his tanned, tall, sexy, perfect upper body on show, he threw himself down onto one of his three red couches and pull down his sloppy grey slacks to unveil tight grey boxers with a pleasing, soft bulge. Andrew reached down and pulled an iPad out from under the couch and quickly tapped into the search engine, filled with sudden, adventurous lust Andrew searched for gay porn and found a video which seemed to involve a group of young, married men watching a game and then some porn and then began to engage in sexual play.

Andrew hit play but kept the volume low, as the events in the porno unfolded, he began roughly massaging the growing bulge in his boxers, little did he know Jason Segel was peeking through the door Andrew forgot he had left ajar. Seeing Andrew so fixated on such filthy gay porn made Jason's own member quite hard and he simply could not even lift his eyes from the massive bulge Andrew was sporting for even an instant. Then Jason's imagination could have a rest as Andrew pulled down the boxers and showed a beautiful, 8.5inch cock hanging proudly, it was without any prevalent veins and was circumcised, Jason was in pure awe.

Andrew began jerking his spectacular manhood violently causing him to throw his head back in sheer ecstasy showing a perfectly manly adam's apple as he did so. This had sent Jason into overdrive and he decided to burst in and apologize pretending he had not been watching in the hope that there was some chance him and Andrew could have a circle jerk at least. Jason burst in forgetting his erection which Andrew noticed before he thought to blush or cover himself. Jason at last spoke after what seemed like weeks of stunned silence-

"Jeez, sorry Andrew, didn't know that was what you were up to" Jason said unconvincingly making little use of his acting skills.

"I think we both know thats not true Jase, sit down" said Andrew softly leaving Jason with no option but to happily sit down and do as he was told while still blushing.

Andrew was dressed in a casual, baggy tracksuit which was unable to conceal his rock hard dick and Andrew liked what he saw.

"Y'know Jason, that guy in the middle in that porno, I was imagining he was you," Andrew whispered seductively into Jason's ear.

Jason was stunned but not quite as stunned as what Andrew asked next. "Pull out your dick for me Jase, let me touch it,". Jason did as told and revealed a sexy, sparsely freckled 7.5inch dick which Andrew then softly caressed only to then begin to passionately lick his large balls. Andrew was in heaven as Jason grasped his member and began jerking it, Jason was too ecstatic and grunting wildly with pure sexual lust.

Ryan Gosling was in the next trailer over wanking like there was no tomorrow, he was stark naked with his light brown brushed pubes on show beautifully above his 9inch, long, veiny, dark cock. He abruptly stopped when he heard what he thought sounded like Jason grunting in Andrew's trailer. Ryan was feeling particularly inquisitive that day and decided to let his erection go down, throw on some pants and investigate.

When he reached the small window, Ryan was amazed but not terribly shocked. Oddly, Ryan felt himself developing a boner, he was looser than a bag of melons when it came to sex and bar a late night playful snog with Mark Wahlberg, he had had no gay experiences or thoughts but he was suddenly willing for that to change. Ryan burst in.

"Sup guys," he said with an enormous grin as he unbuttoned his trousers and ran over to Andrew and Jason who were deep in a party of passionate tongue-hockey and wanking. Ryan then shoved his erect bulge in to Andrew's face and cockily asked him to take out his dick and start jerking. Andrew gently let go of Jason's cock and began to jerk Ryan's stunning 9incher with rapid pace. Ryan had a grin that radiated all through the room on his face. He then told Jason not to be so shy and to get involved again.

"Well which one of you guys would like a rimming?," Jason asked with renewed excitement.

"Me!," both the boys said excitedly

"Ohhhhh, do we have a battle on our hands,?," asked Jason but Ryan simply and graciously said they would rotate and that he was to begin with Andrew. With that direction, Jason got down and started wagging his tongue between Andrew's soft, perky ass cheeks, moving through the ticklish hairs and wetly toggling with Andrew's asshole was so hot to Jason and even more so when Andrew had in his hands the cock of Ryan fucking Gosling of all people. It was beyond Jason's wildest dreams.

Andrew's experience was now too massively psyched up by the addition of Jason rimming him and Ryan was not only enjoying the handjob courtesy of Andrew but the show courtesy of Jason too. Ryan then signalled for Jason to come lick his ass, Andrew was disappointed but changed position to accommodate. Ryan now lay on the couch in Andrew's place while Andrew stood and Jason remained in his kneeling position at what was now Ryan's ass and began licking. To compensate Ryan thought he would instead jerk Andrew off as he could tell he was a bit miffed and he thought it would be interesting to feel up a cock. Andrew was grateful and enjoying his handjob immensely.

"Yo, guys I've rimmed enough, now someone gotta do something with my dick!," Jason said with good heart.

"Awwwh guys! Why'd you start without me?," Jake said back from filming with a massive grin. All the guys were delighted and now that all four of them were involved Ryan suggested they take it to the next level.

"How'd you mean?," Jason said with the tone of a virgin teenage girl.

"Yo Jason, we're talking anal and blowjobs, don't worry I'll walk you through it," Jake said underminingly but not meanly. Andrew suggested they got to it. Ryan organised that Andrew shagged Jason as he was the bitch of the group and that he sucked Jake while Jason sucked him. Andrew, the brightest of the group organised them so as that the setup was possible. Andrew was on the bed they had moved too with Jason sitting on his cock with his back arched severely to reach Ryan's cock while Ryan lay there with Jake's 8inch cock in his mouth. Jake stood there with his beer can like cock fucking Ryan's mouth and his hairy, ripped and lightly freckled Adonis style body proudly on show.

Down at the other end of the bed, Andrew was fucking Jason's ass vigorously causing Jason to yelp with a madly sultry combination of pleasure and pain. Jason's ass felt so good engulfing Andrew's dick and Andrew was questioning why he had wasted all of his time having disappointed, vanilla sex with Emma Stone when he could have been out having proper fun with guys like his co-stars. Jason was sweating madly and was in pure ecstasy with Ryan fucking his mouth and Andrew ramming his ass, he really was the bitch of the group and was going to let them take endless advantage of him. Ryan began shouting things like "suck my dick bitch," and "you like that don't you, bitchboy!," at him and Jason was loving it even more than he thought was possible. Jake was enjoying Ryan's blowjob skill but wanted to take Ryan's place at the core of their little orgy soon.

"Ugggghhhh! Ugggghhhh!," Jason and Andrew grunted simultaneously, both nearing climaxes. They both signalled it wouldn't be long to which both Jake and Ryan had scaving remarks about such as- "man, Garfield you only getting it from one end and you cumming softboy! Stamina Garfield! Stamina," from Ryan and "dang it Jason you really are a little bitch cumming already," from Jake. Jason then began to cum sending his milk into Ryan's mouth making him the bitch. Jason had never felt better than during that orgasm and liked that Ryan liked the taste of his cum.

"Hmmmmmm... You like that, don't you Gosling?," said Jake in a derogatory fashion.

Not long after that Andrew sent his juice up Jason's ass screaming out as he did so. Jason loved the feeling of cum in his ass and his own in his mouth after he kissed Ryan. Jake then decided they should switch it up with him fucking Andrew while Ryan fucked him and Andrew fucked Jason, but first Ryan and Jason rang in to cancel that night's filming and so this fuckfest was to go on all night, who knew what could happen!

To be continued........