On Shift

Story Info
A work visit.
1.6k words
28k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freshly showered, pussy cleanly shaved, hair and makeup flawlessly executed. All paired with the dress the hugs my curves. The long dress with the slit up each side and some flip flops to keep it on the casual side.

I loaded the bright pink dick into my purse and set out onto the highway. I remember a time, not so long ago I wouldn't leave me house after 6pm to see her. For fear I would be caught by my husband or someone who knew me in our small town. But here I am, continuing this exploratory affair which has now morphed into a year and a half long love affair which completely consumes my brain. It steals my thoughts, invades my dreams and at times causes a pain in my bones that can only be remedied by being next to her, touching her soft skin and breathing her in.

When the opportunity presents itself for us to see one another, it is no longer wasted on the fear of being caught. I do what is necessary to stop the longing for her. Tonight my drive to her is short. It isn't more than 15 minutes from my house to her work. This drive is significantly shorter than the drives either of us typically make to see one another. My drives to her lately, have been in the wee hours of the night and morning. I appreciate the convenience of tonight.

Though, the risk of the meeting place itself is much higher than the places she and I have spent many nights enjoying one another's company. At present time, my need for her trumps any risk associated with meeting. I no longer care. I just want to be with her, touch her, taste her, stare at her and love her in the ways I day dream about.

Since I visit her weekly while she's working I know most all of the people who work with her. Some of them I know so well that hugs are exchanged upon my arrival.

My arrival time was by design. Early enough that is not weird that I'm there too late, but late enough that the others working would be going to bed in a reasonable time. Leaving her and I to have private time together. Our friend zone time lasts an hour. An hour sitting around the table exchanging stories about our day, and an occasional brush of the hand or quiet gaze. We both seem to notice about the same time that everything was quiet in the building. It appeared that everyone had gone to bed.

Standing up from the table she reaches into my purse to grab the dick, takes my hand in hers and leads me up stairs. Passed her sleeping coworkers into the ladies bathroom. The swinging door shuts quietly behind us and the highly anticipated embrace begins immediately. Her kiss is a gateway drug. That first kiss of the night is a dopamine dump straight to the brain.

She pulls her mouth from mine just slightly and whispers "you have to be quiet, do you think you can be quiet?"

"Yes. Please don't stop" I whisper in reply.

Her mouth meets mine again. Her hands fiddling with her pants. She pulls away from me and reaches for her bag underneath the bathroom counter. Her hand produces her leather harness. I have talked of this harness before. It is very different from the one I keep at my house when she and I are together. It's super hot. The sight of it buckled to her thick thighs drives me crazy. She loads the dick into the harness and pushes me backward into the second room in the bathroom where the shower is. I feel my back pressed against the wall. My dress is up over my hips. I feel her hands meet my hip bones and her mouth on my freshly shaved pussy.

She spreads my legs just slightly, her face shoved up against my closed lips licking my clit in a circular motion. My body falls into the wall I'm pressed against and the world melts away. The emense rush of feelings consumes my brain. Nothing exists in that moment other than her. he is knelt down on her knees in front of me. Our noticeable height difference is useful for activities such as this. She fits perfectly there in between my legs. As usual, she has me so wound up I don't think my clit could get any harder. I can feel her lightly sucking on my lady boner which I can tell is protruding from its normal placement.

With every rhythmic lick and suck I feel my body give into the movement of her mouth. What a terribly difficult orgasm to bottle up in silence. Given the opportunity I would have loved to have been able to scream her name in appreciation. Instead, I settle for grabbing a handful of her hair and shoving her face further into me while I finish my orgasm in her mouth.

"Come here" I summon. Gesturing for her to come up and kiss me.

The kissing lasts only a moment before she spins me around and tells me to bend over. I oblige the request, lean myself over and rest my hands on the top of the back of the toilet. I feel her hands move onto my hips as she pushes the strap on into me. I settle back onto her, moving my body against hers. Slow and controlled, quiet and dangerous. I reach my hand back between my legs and feel my way to the bottom of the strap-on to the opening of her slit. The feel of her wetness on my finger makes my mouth water. I have had so much of her pussy in my mouth over the course of the last year, that I can taste her flavor in my mouth with something as simple as a swipe of my finger.

I Submit to her only because she is the only woman who has ever made me feel slightly sexually submissive. However, feeling her wetness on my fingers makes me want to put her on all fours, stick my face between her ass cheeks and lick her pussy until she moans my name.

My mind wanders to thoughts of tongue fucking her as she's pulling the dick out of me. She turns and sits herself into the closed toilet seat. I follow suit and seat myself back into the dick facing her. To be so close to her in this way is among my favorite positions. I can smell her. She's intoxicating. This seated riding position also means she has complete unlimited access to my neck. She pushes my head just slightly to the right and bites into me. She bites me hard, really hard. I cum instantaneously. That wave runs through me like a freight train. I contain my moan and bite into her shoulder to keep from making any detectable noise.

"Please let me have you" I beg as I remove myself from the strap on. I'm practically drooling over the thought of her.

"Say it again. I like to hear you beg for it" she whispers.

"Please, pretty please let me lick all of the wetness out of you" I beg as she proceeds to lay herself into the floor in front of me.

There she is. The woman who stars in all my day dreams. Laid out on the floor for me to enjoy. Short legs bent, open just enough for me to fit in between. Her pussy clearly swollen with excitement and glistening with her flavor which has escaped from her sweet little clamshell lips. I lay myself onto my belly in between her legs. In this position I always find myself conflicted. Half of me wants to do nothing but lay my head on her thigh and enjoy what I rarely get a chance to enjoy, or dive myself on in and lick her dry.

I spend some time kissing her thighs and taking in the sights. I feel her thigh press a little harder into my face, gently guiding me to what we both want. I gently part her putter lips with my tongue, and her flavor enters my mouth immediately. It's an instantaneous rush that comes over me. Her pussy is heaven in my mouth. Its always a challenge to find her tiny clit. Tonight, I feel it right away. A rock hard, tiny pearl seated at the base of her opening. I lick her little pearl firmly, her wetness covers the tip of my nose to the bottom of my chin and every place on my face in between. She is by far my favorite messy thing to eat without a napkin.

I lick her until I feel the beginning signs of her impending orgasm. Her thighs tighten against my face and I can feel her pussy swell against the finger I have in her. Her hips begin to wiggleand her hands wander about her body, looking for a place to rest.

"Oh don't stop. Oh fuck" she moans quietly.

I feel that familiar warm rush come into my mouth as she grabs for my free hand to hold and presses herself firmly onto my tongue. I acknowledge her hard finish my lightly kissing the top of her mound and laying my body onto hers until her breathing slows.

Getting up from the bathroom floor we quietly re-dress, share some silly smirks and enjoy one more embrace. I can hear someone down stairs so she and I wait quietly and patiently in the bathroom until we hear the commotion come to a stop. She peeks out the swinging door and we make a quick quiet exit back down stairs and out the door which leads to the parking lot where my car is waiting.

One more last kiss in the dark before I get into my car and drive away from my secret, my love, my struggle.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Despite the grammatical errors, it is still a good story. I love the storyline and I think it has "shapely legs" and can go far. Thanks shorthairdontcare for the entertaining read.

ShorthairdontcareShorthairdontcarealmost 8 years agoAuthor

I accidentally submitted the un-edited version of the story. By the time I realized it, it was already too late. I thought I was going to be denied. I had planned on resubmitting but it was approved.

KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 8 years ago

Despite the typos, misspelled words & fucked up grammar here & there this piece is exceptional. You have a knack for telling extraordinarily honest & sensuous lesbian erotica. Makes me proud to be a dyke.

By the way, I freaking love the line about your little clit boner. What a fucking hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fuckin hot

I was masturbating as I read😋

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love Thy Neighbour A gay woman sets her sights on her new neighbour.in Lesbian Sex
Haunted by Love Bethany's research into a ghost story changes her life.in Lesbian Sex
Basketball Love Ch. 01 High school basketball best friends into lovers.in Lesbian Sex
Ebony Seduction A legal analyst gets an intern and teaches her all she can.in Lesbian Sex
Roommates Ch. 01 I find the roommate of my dreams.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories