On Solid Ground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pointed tongue slowly traced the crease where her thighs met her body, all the way to the top of her pelvis, then back down to the point where the cheeks of her ass started. Pulling away, he noticed the drops of moisture already exuding from between her lips, and inhaled her sweet musk. When neither could stand the tension a moment longer, he pressed his tongue forward against the bottom of her slit, and began working upward, opening her gently as he went. Nearing the top of her cleft, he avoided her clitoris which was already beginning to swell, swirled around it, then began the journey downward. Kit was running her fingers softly through his hair, and pulling his face gently against her, in fear that he would stop (not likely). Over and over again, up and down, each time her swollen labia parting more, and his tongue entering her more deeply; he pausing only occasionally to curl his tongue, scoop her juices into his mouth and swallow the sweetness.

Feeling her excitement grow even stronger, her hips undulating beneath his hungry mouth, he covered her clit with his mouth and flicked his tongue lightly across it, then in circles around it. When she seemed to be nearing release, he would stop, swirl his tongue around her lips, then hold her lips wide open with his, and plunge his tongue deep inside her. Over and over her excitement built, then plateaued, then rose again as he continued. Sensing she was as high as he could take her, he sucked her pearl into his mouth once more, massaging it with his tongue. Slipping a finger inside her, palm up, he stroked the spot almost directly beneath her clitoris, which had by now become swollen as well.

Sensing her nearing climax, he maintained the steady pressure and rhythmic stroking of her clitoris, while plunging two fingers in and out of her vagina. Kit's legs tensed, then began to tremble, and she stopped breathing as her orgasm overtook her. Scott removed his fingers from her, and slipped both arms under her hips and back up around her waist so that his mouth wouldn't lose contact during her thrashing as her orgasm continued. He kept sucking on her, having learned that if he lightened just a bit, she could work through the short period of hyper-sensitivity, and extend her orgasm for several minutes. When it became too intense, she rested her hands lightly on his head, the signal that she wanted to come back down. He let her down slowly, as always, still holding her between his lips, softly now, and reinserted his middle finger to massage her inside again. Her muscles clenched his finger tightly, and he could still feel her contracting around him, continuing to erupt periodically in mini-orgasms as her arousal abated in plateaus, as it had risen.

Physically satisfied for the moment, but not emotionally, she pulled him up on top of her, slipping him gently inside. He loved how tightly she gripped him in this state. He began stroking, short soft strokes at first, then longer and harder as her ardor renewed itself. Kit raised her legs, holding them in her hands, allowing him the deepest possible penetration. He wasn't that large, only average, yet he marveled that he could fit so deeply inside her. Her moans became requests, then demands, of "harder, faster, harder, faster. Feeling the pressure build deep inside him, Scott began to groan also, vocalizing his own impending climax.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she nuzzled him, "Oh, yesssss! Come inside me, baby, I want to feel you! Now!" Letting go, Scott erupted inside her, as Kit came once more, so loudly that he wondered if the people in the village below might hear her. He continued to stroke as his own contractions began to weaken, clenching his internal muscles, lifting his cock inside her. Feeling him throb inside her intensified her feelings and prolonged her orgasm again.

Collapsing on top of her, Scott rested his head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed. After a few minutes, he rolled onto his side and stroked her belly and her chest. He held her face softly, turning it toward him, and kissing her on the lips. Breaking the kiss after a minute, he raised slightly, looked her in the eyes for a moment, then whispered "I love you, Kit!"

"I love you, too, but why on earth are we whispering?" then shouted, "I love you, Scott Johnson!" and started laughing. "I love you, I love you!" They embraced and kissed again.

After dozing in the sun for about a half hour, still snuggling, Kit stirred and Scott awakened also. Sitting up, Scott found the wine and opened it. Filling the glasses, he handed her one and gazed into her eyes. Lifting his glass, he proposed a toast.

"Here's to soaring on solid ground!"

12