On the Back Lawn Ch. 3

Story Info
She arrived wearing a short gown and nothing else.
1.3k words
4.05
57.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
14 Followers

Tonin was naked and frustrated.

A minute ago he had stood naked across the road while Sara had stripped for him on her balcony. She had then dropped her panties off the balcony and had asked him to cross the road and pick them up for her. Just as he had picked up her underwear, a car had come up the road and parked outside Sara's house.

A moment ago, his cock had been hard and throbbing with anticipation, but now he could only watch from his hiding place as a man in a suit got out of the car. The man walked up the driveway of the house, then onto the front porch. Tonin hurriedly slipped on his shorts and shirt, then placed Sara's panties in his back pack. The doorbell rang. The door was opened and a brief conversation followed, the contents of which were obscured by the noise of the night. As he waited, Tonin had time to think through a couple of questions. Who was this man? Was it the same man he had seen her with at the demonstration? Was it her husband? He dismissed the last thought; a husband would have driven into the driveway and wouldn't have used the doorbell.

After 30 minutes of waiting, he assumed that there was no point in staying put so he walked carefully out the front gate and crossed the road to his bike.

The ride back to his home was full of thoughts about what might have been. In his mind he replayed over and over the way she had touched herself, the sight of her panties sliding over her arse, her pubic hairs in the gap between her legs. He imagined his fingers inside her, his lips on her erect nipples.

By the time he arrived home his cock was aching with it's hardness.

As soon as he stepped inside he removed his clothes and walked into the computer room. He sat at his computer, his throbbing cock pressing against the desk.

He wanted to email her, but what would he write. His mobile phone rang.

Where was it?

He raced from room to room - where did he leave it?

His bag, it was still in his bag.

He picked up the phone. "Hello".

"Are you still up?" she said.

"Very much so," Tonin replied.

"Sorry about the interruption. That was my boss - my ex boss, I should say. He was trying to talk me into staying at his company."

Tonin sighed with relief but he wasn't sure why.

"You have something of mine," she said after a short pause.

Tonin thought for a moment and then realized she was talking about her satin panties that were in his back pack.

"Yes." he said.

"I would like to come over now and get them back." she said.

"Sure." he said, then told Sara his address. When the conversation had ended Tonin set about tidying his place. He quickly threw the dirty clothes lying on the bedroom floor into the cupboard then straightened the bed.

After that he had a quick shower and was just drying himself when he heard a car pull up. With just a towel wrapped around him, he looked out the lounge window at the Alfa Romeo parked in his driveway. He had somehow guessed that she would drive a sports car.

The door of the car opened. Sara got out and Tonin's jaw dropped.

She was wearing just a short dressing gown and, by the way her boobs moved as she walked, not much else.

He opened the door before she had a chance to knock.

"You needn't have got dressed up for me," she said after she had stepped inside.

Tonin was still looking at her long legs and couldn't find a reply.

"Could you get me a drink of water?" she asked.

"Sure." he replied and went to walk into the kitchen.

As he walked away she grabbed the edge of his towel and it came free from his body.

He continued walking, his enlarged cock pointing the way.

While he was in the kitchen and out of view, Sara said, "It's hot in here. Do you mind if I take off my robe?"

Tonin couldn't answer.

When he got back with the glass of water she was standing in the lounge room just as he had last seen her through on her balcony. She was wearing just a tank top and nothing else, her shapely legs and lovely mound of pubic hair on show. She took the glass of water from him and slowly poured it over her top.

The damp material clung sensually to the curves of her breasts, her nipples delightfully erect. He moved to her and sucked on her nipple through the shirt.

One of his hands moved down her front and through her pubic hair, while the other grasped one of her buttocks.

She was not moving, just standing still, taking it all in.

He grabbed the bottom of her top and dragged it up over her head and her outstretched arms. He groaned deeply as he saw her lovely naked body before him.

Both his hands and mouth were now moving slowly over her tits, her soft sighs coming frequently. Suddenly she moved away from him.

"Do you have a back lawn?" she asked. It was such an unexpected question that Tonin had to think long before answering. He nodded yes.

"Good. Lets take this outside where it's cooler," she said.

He quickly grabbed a rug and they walked naked into the slightly cooler air of the back yard. The yard had a small section of lawn that looked as though it had not been mowed in some time. Tonin put down the rug and was about to sit down when Sara grabbed him.

She moved a step closer to him and started to kiss him on the mouth with her quick, passionate, lips.

As they kissed, Tonin reached behind her and with a finger traced a line from the base of her neck down to her arse. He did it again and this time Sara arched her back slightly with pleasure. While she was bent this way she grabbed his cock and squeezed it between her legs, rubbing it over the moist lips of her cunt.

Tonin continued running his finger down her back but this time he didn't stop at her arse, but moved his finger down her crack and into her. She slowly moved away from him and he wondered what she was up to.

Then she turned around and backed her body into him.

Once again he slid his throbbing cock between her legs and she shuddered as he momentarily went inside her.

She bent over slightly and he grasped her tits with one hand while the other stroked her neck and back.

Now he moved his hands to her buttocks, holding her to him and gyrating his body at the same time.

Their naked bodies, already wet from the warmth of the night, slid against each other in a sensual dance.

After a while Sara dropped to her hands and knees, spreading her legs so that Tonin could see the beauty of her delicious, wet pussy. He dropped to his knees behind her and slowly inched his shaft into her.

He let out a cry of delight as he moved his hips in and out, watching his cock enter her again and again.

Sara was moving her body in perfect time with his as together they explored new heights of ecstasy.

Their movements began to get faster and faster, their heavy breathing punctuated with sighs and moans.

Suddenly, he arched his back and his juice burst into her.

She screamed then shuddered in delight before collapsing onto the rug.

They lay together for a while, gently touching each other and occasionally laughing for no particular reason.

In time Sara announced that she should go. "I'll be out of town for a couple of days but I will call you when I get back," she said.

Tonin smiled but in his mind he was saying "don't go".

Tonin and Sara's adventures continue with "On the office chair Ch. 4".

toninb
toninb
14 Followers