On the Beach

Story Info
A seaside encounter with a beautiful young femdom.
2.8k words
4.41
76.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazsis1
tazsis1
376 Followers

I was at very low ebb after my wife left me, so I took myself off for a holiday in the sun in southern Spain. Forty-years-old and suddenly alone, I was at some kind of crisis point, needed to think and rest. But when I got there a deep lethargy set in. I read a lot and walked in the Andalusia hills, ate long meals and got drunk alone in little restaurants. I did spend a fair amount of time on the beach, swimming and getting myself a tan.

Mel's last words to me as she walked out the door will tell you all you need to know about why my marriage failed. If memory serves me well they went: "You're sweet Jamie, but I need a man, you know a real man. Rob is a man and he can take care of me. He's huge, his cock, and sometimes he's not very sweet in just the right way. Do you understand? Maybe not. I'm sorry Jamie. Goodbye, good luck." I was speechless. She gave me a condescending peck on the lips, a little hug, a half smile, and then, dismissing all sentiment, Mel looked up into the sky about to rain and left.

++++++++++

Four weeks later, I lay on my beach towel trying to take in every detail of the beautiful Mediterranean coast, sea and sky ranged before me. I loved the limitless, deep blue sky. I'd found myself a perfect secluded spot among the shrubs and dunes, high up on a beach that was not busy that late in the season. The sun was hot and there was a strong breeze.

I was thinking of Mel and her big-cocked, lover back in London and got one of my little stony erections - all three inches of it, tented in my tight swimming shorts. I know my cock's precise dimensions, flaccid, erect and post-coital because Mel often insisted on measuring me. Part of the regular, ritual humiliations.

Just then, a gorgeous, brown-skinned girl, maybe 18 years old, in a t-shirt and bikini pants strode through the dunes towards me. She was slim and athletic, boyish in build, with short brown hair. She had small high tits, and her hard pointy nipples were clearly defined against the cotton of her top. She had a wide grin on her face. Lost in my reminiscences, it didn't occur to me to link her smile to the little tent in my shorts until she was right beside me. I turned quickly onto my stomach, flustered and humiliated.

She strode on by, laughing now. "Hey there big boy," she greeted me breezily.

I lay on my stomach, crushing my erection against the towel, red faced and hot with embarrassed. I thought about getting off the beach quickly or moving to another spot, but for some reason I stayed. The whole thing was quite funny really. What must she be thinking? What a sad little man I must have appeared to her. Was she giggling with a friend right now about the pin-dicked guy in the dunes? There it was again - my penis, my inadequacy, for all to see. You could probably see it in my face anyway, in my diffident manner. Can a woman tell from looking at a man's face that he's still a little boy where it really matters? Will a woman, maybe instinctively, know what she is dealing with and that she can treat a little man differently? Is a woman ever satisfied with a small man, however much he tries to please her, however suited they are in other ways? A little time passed as all this ran through my mind. I lost my erection and turned onto my back again. I lay there losing myself again in the deep blue sky, those wispy high clouds, when suddenly the girl in the t-shirt loomed into my view.

"Hello again," she smiled down at me. "I bought you a drink. Can I join you?"

I sat up bewildered, but took the lemonade as she sat on the sand opposite me.

"Thank you."

"I'm Lucy."

"Hi, I'm Jamie."

"I'm sorry," she smiled, "but I couldn't help but notice your little erection. I've never seen one like that, so tiny, on a man."

"Yes it is small, I know," I said testily.

"It's absolutely minute, Jamie! Can I see it, please? We're well hidden here. No-one will see."

This was the weirdest conversation I'd ever had with a stranger - this amazing young woman, half my age, so full of youthful confidence and shamelessness. Somehow, within seconds of sitting down, uninvited, she had me cornered, had asked me to show her my little penis. Lucy was tall and slim, clearly very fit, like a ballet dancer. She had a beguiling open face, really cute rather than beautiful. There was nothing aggressive in her manner, and nothing sneering. She was amused and wanted to see my little thing. Her ease, her lack of embarrassment, was fabulous.

"No. You can't see..."

"Please. I'll show you my tits, or my cunt if you like. I'm just curious. Please don't be embarrassed."

I looked away.

Lucy lent forward suddenly and her hand grabbed my whole package, squeezing down hard. I tried to pull her hand away, but she squeezed harder. I gave a little yelp in pain. Suddenly she was cross.

"Listen to me Jamie. You are going to do as you're told." For the first time an edge of anger, of hostility came into her voice. "Little men like you should be obedient and eager to please. Understand?"

Lucy looked at me sternly, absolute conviction in her steely blue eyes. She let go of my dick and balls, and pulled her t-shirt off in one fluid move, revealing her breasts. She looked down at herself and ran her palms slowly back and forth over her little mounds, then pinched her nipples and pulled them away from her chest into cones. She smiled at me, took a deep breath.

"See... I've barely got tits. But I think they look wonderful and they're very sensitive. Now be a good boy Jamie. Lie back, lift your knees and spread them wide. I'm just going to examine you. Imagine... I'm a nurse or something. Okay?"

"Okay," I whispered back.

I lay back, propped up a bit on my elbows. I pulled my knees up, set my feet apart and spread my legs. Then she looked at me again - those unyielding eyes - and shook her head.

"No, no. You'd best take off your trunks, please."

Polite, but this was a direct order. I considered getting up, gathering my things, walking away. Lucy would not have been able to stop me. But somehow I couldn't really think for long down that track. It would have been rude, after she'd bought me a lemonade, after she asked so nicely. Suddenly I did want to please her. Lucy let me take my time, waited patiently for me to process what was happening. My hands, shaking a little now, went down and I wriggled out of my trunks and lay them aside. She kept her eyes on mime as I did this. I lay back again and spread my legs for her, my submission to her completed, made tangible, at the moment my legs fell open to reveal my tiny dick.

Lucy scooted up and sat cross-legged millimetres from my crotch. She picked each of my legs up in turn and draped them over her thighs. We couldn't have been closer, more intimately entwined.

"There, there," she said to calm me. "This is going to be fun."

She leant right over me, so close to my groin. The tips of her finger ran up and down my thighs and across my stomach. She avoided my penis to start with. I was propped up on my elbows watching her. "You've got a nice body, for an older man. Do you swim, cycle?"

"Yes, both."

"I do gymnastics at college. Not seriously, for fun. I'm very flexible."

"You're lovely looking. Beautiful. I think you breasts are gorgeous."

"Well thank you kind sir," she said sweetly.

"Now let's take a look at your... condition," she said in a pretend-serious voice. Her hand came up to her face as if she was holding up a magnifying glass. One eye closed, she squinted.

"Aha! There it is."

I had to laugh, but I was, of course, deeply embarrassed and breathlessly excited.

"And, It's alive... look at it grow all by itself."

A hand went down below my tight hairless balls. Lucy ran the tip of a finger very slowly and lightly from the very centre of my arsehole, along my perineum, over my balls and along my now rigid penis. I whimpered with the electric pleasure of it and fell back lying flat. I shut my eyes, bit my lip, and abandoned myself to this bewitching girl. I let the delicious feelings of surrender slide over me in waves. I felt so vulnerable, exposed utterly, lost in her spell and my humiliation. My stomach tightened and felt hollow at the same time - panic, fear, excitement? Lucy's fingertip played with the pre-cum at eye of my penis.

"Now what we have here, Jamie, is definitely a little boy's penis, a dicklet. This is hardly a man's cock is it?" Her tone was mocking. She put on a deep sonorous voice when she got to talking about a man's cock. My dicklet twitched violently.

"Ooooh... that's sweet. You're really sensitive, and you're really dripping."

Her fingers inspected me in real detail. She bent forward and examined my penis from every angle, every contour. All the while she quizzed me and commented: "Why do you shave?"

"My ex-wife insisted."

"It makes you look even more like a child. It's cute. Tell me about her."

"We were married for 10 years. No kids. She was not very nice, bullied me and screwed around. She left me a month ago for a man with a huge cock."

Lucy chuckled.

"I'm not surprised. Did she come home to you all soiled and marked from other men and make you clean her up and that sort of thing?"

"Yes, she liked to do that."

"That's so hot. Go on."

"She liked to humiliate me, and beat me."

"But you like being humiliated don't you?"

"Yes, but she was nasty, mean. The love, and fun, sort of seeped away. She liked to punch and slap me, and shout at me in public. She wanted everyone to know my inadequacy, not just her boyfriends."

"How on earth did it last 10 years. You're very sweet and all, but you've got to love a man a lot to stay with him for so many years if he's so... so tiny. Small men can be good friends to a girl, maybe good husbands, but not lovers, really. And you could have left her if you didn't like it."

"Yes, I suppose... I'm close to coming, Lucy."

"I can see that. Your balls are really tight and high. Show me how you wank a little cock like that."

An order, again. Open and exposed, I stroked my dicklet between thumb and a finger. I usually use thumb and two or even three fingers, but for this gorgeous, mischievous girl I played up my smallness. She lightly fingered my hairless balls, watching me in fascination.

"I want you to stop stroking just before you come."

I nodded.

A few more strokes and I stopped, looking at her expectantly.

Lucy put the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth and wet it thoroughly. She brought it to my arsehole and pressed it all the way in, one slow firm, motion. My penis twitched madly as she hooked her finger to press down on my prostate. I grunted loudly, almost a bark, completely out of control now. Lucy pinched the skin of my dicklet and pointed it up towards my stomach. Then she thrust her finger in and out of me hard and fast. I came heavily, all over myself. With each spurt I gave another high pitched grunt. My arsehole clamped tight on her finger as I writhed before her.

My orgasm was the most intense I could remember. As it passed, she withdrew her finger slowly and I started to come to my senses. Heavy strings of my sperm lay across my stomach, chest and right up to my neck.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Jamie."

I tried to close my legs, to draw away.

"No. Don't hide from me. I want to see your dicklet shrivel up. That was very exciting. Look at this mess. You came pints."

I lay there, Lucy playing absentmindedly with the cum on my stomach, as she watched my dicklet shrink to its post-coital inch-and-a-half.

"Wow. That is just so small. Your penis is hilarious," she said more in wonder than nastiness. "Now I want you to do something for me Jamie."

She stood up and stretched, reaching for the sky and looking around.

"I bet your wife had you tongue her a lot."

I nodded.

"I want your tongue in my arsehole."

"OK."

Lucy walked around me and approached me from above. She looked down at me, a hungry look in her eyes, a little smile at the side of her mouth. She pulled off her bikini bottom and kicked it away. She put her feet either side of my head giving me a view right into her plump pussy, shaved completely clean and glistening with her excitement. She did all this slowly, as if savouring the moment, completely relaxed and in control, and ready now to take her pleasure.

"It's really beautiful here you know." As she looked around, one hand went to her cunt, fingers digging in, the other went to her breasts, pinching and squeezing.

"My boyfriend joins me tomorrow. If you see us, ignore us. He'll beat you to a bloody pulp if he even suspects anything. He's the jealous meathead type, with a huge cock - I'm going through a big cock phase, just like your wife. He wouldn't understand our encounter. But I'm so glad I ran into you. It's been so much fun, hasn't it?"

She wasn't looking at me and I couldn't see her face. I assume I wasn't expected to respond.

"Now... Tongue in my arse, please, Jamie. I need to get off."

Lucy spread her feet and placed them either side of my shoulders. Then she squatted down slowly presenting me with her arsehole. She reached back to grab my hair and tilted my head up a little. I brought my hands up to hold her cheeks and support her.

"That's good. You okay down there little boy?"

I couldn't answer. Already I was kissing her arsehole wetly and pressing into her ring - my way of saying I was fine.

Lucy wanted to orgasm quickly. I couldn't see, but was sure she was playing with her sodden cunt. I imagined her putting three then four fingers into her cunt, then her slim fist; she was going through a big cock phase after all. She grunted loudly, then a started to shout her encouragement as she ground her arse down on me pressing my head into the sand.

"Come on you little wimp, tongue me deep. Can you taste my shit? Deeper! Your tongue is longer than your dick, Jamie."

She came hard, her arsehole clenching on my tongue. She shifted so that her gaping cunt pressed onto my mouth. As her orgasm passed she rubbed herself all over my face, covering me, inundating me with her wetness.

A minute or two later, recovered, she stood up.

"Hmmm... that was... very good, thank you."

Lucy walked round to stand between my legs. Her sandy foot came up to press on my penis, rubbing gently at first them pressing down hard to crush it and my testicles. "There's life in the little thing yet." She smiled down at me. I was stony hard again, squirming to try to get away from her foot. She relented then, as if having second thoughts. "Let's wash off," she said, holding out a hand to pull me to my feet. Once I was standing she lent in and kissed me. Our tongues duelled briefly. She pressed herself against my cum-covered chest and stomach. She fondled my little dick and balls. Then, when I was again bone hard, she pinched my dicklet by the tip and led me at a run through the dunes and towards the sea.

I followed, of course - my little boy's penis pointing to the sky, face sticky and shiny with her secretions, sperm streaked down my front. Lucy led me past the startled sunbathers and into the cool sea.

tazsis1
tazsis1
376 Followers