On the Beach

Story Info
No tan lines today.
3k words
4.34
88.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No tan lines today

We read this story somewhere long ago. Long, long ago. Like forty years ago. This is the way we remember it, maybe not quite accurately but who cares. The story was thrilling then, and we think it still is now. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

We were on vacation a few weeks off-season. We didn't have kids yet, so we could go when many people couldn't. This year we went to the beach. To our delight, we found some beaches that were completely deserted, no one in sight for miles. It was early enough that the air was still warm, but the water was getting cooler, too cool for the wimpy natives, I guess.

My husband and I were lying out on a blanket getting toasted in the midday sun. I had on my new bikini that I bought for this trip. Yellow, bright yellow, small and tight, the way he loves it. I liked it, too. I didn't mind showing off my figure, and he liked to drool over it.

I really didn't want tan lines this trip. That's easy to do for my back by just lying on my stomach. But front? My husband said, hey, there's no one around. We haven't seen anyone for a long time. I should go ahead and remove my top completely. Well, after a while that seemed reasonable because we really were alone here, so I do it. Off came the bra of the suit. He put lotion on my boobs, being very careful to make it feel as good as possible. He really does take great care of me physically. I slept and baked some on the front side.

I woke and sat up to wipe the sweat off my face. He told me quietly that we had some company after all. There were two boys being very careful not to be seen or heard, a couple hundred feet away behind the rocks.

I instinctively brought my knees up and arms down to cover my breasts, but our onlookers were behind me anyway and couldn't see anything. Husband said, no sweat, you have beautiful boobs, just relax. If they want to look, at least they will get to see the best. Always the flatterer. Well, he was right, I think my boobs are small but very well formed. And who cares at this point, anyway. There's no one else around, and this beach is topless or fully nude on-season, so a little bare skin is not unexpected.

I lay back and baked some more. After a few minutes he said that they are really curious, so he motioned them over. He what? I leaned up and covered my nipples with one arm. "Are you nuts? what are you doing?"

"No problem, they're watching anyway. They might as well get a good look, close up."

The boys came over, rather tentatively, and introduced themselves as Paul and Peter, freshmen at the local state college. They sat down with us and we talked. They had some sodas with them and shared them with us. After a while, I relaxed. We had a smoke [evil tobacco in those days, not grass], and I lay back down.

Soon it was time to turn over. My husband the instigator said that I ought to avoid all tan lines, including on my butt, so I should remove the bottom of the bikini. Oh, geez, do I want my bottom completely exposed to these two boys? They enthusiastically agreed, of course. All of them offered to cover me with lotion so I wouldn't burn. Especially those new areas that haven't been exposed before, that is, my lily white ass.

After a bit of cajoling, I agreed. I'm on vacation, why not. My husband and one of the boys grabbed the two sides of my bikini bottom and slid it down. I lifted my hips, pushing my butt up into their faces, to enable them to remove my suit easily. So there I was, lying completely naked on the beach, with two boys that I don't know from Adam staring at my naked body. It was embarrassing and yet very exciting at the same time. Being naked with anyone else around is always exciting. Even in the locker room at the gym where all the onlookers are other women with the same curvy and fun anatomical features. But to have three males staring at me, me with no covering at all, I was nervous and excited at the same time. My erogenous zones were tingling, breasts and vagina and clit. I moved a little on the rough blanket to irritate my nipples and little lightning bolts of thrill went straight to my pelvis.

Immediately it was time for the lotion. Oh, god, I really hadn't thought this through very clearly. My husband instructed the boys to start with my arms and shoulders and work down. He would start at my ankles and work up. They were going to meet in the middle somewhere. But where? My dear husband started oiling and massaging my calves. Then up to my knees. But when he got to my thighs, he pulled them apart so he could rub lotion into the inside of my thighs. Yeah, right. Lotion, good excuse. He was just forcing my legs open so he could stare at my pussy between them. Fortunately, from where the boys were, I didn't think they could see much.

But the boys were already down past my waist before my husband even got to mid-thigh. So they started working on my butt. Oh, god, one boy on each side, one cheek for each. They were kneading my fleshy globes, and down into the crack, and then down to the crease where ass meets thigh. Oh, god, they were feeling and caressing and rubbing and . . . oh, they were only inches away from my pussy, my hot, wet pussy that was getting hotter by the second, every time one of their fingers came down almost to my asshole, almost to my slit, almost. . . . I guess they were afraid to touch me in those very intimate spots. I couldn't keep still. My hips were squirming every time they or my husband squeezed anywhere near my goodies. My vulva scraped on the blanket when I moved, my lips got separated, they stretched and rubbed my clit. I was going crazy.

Before it went any further, they stopped and I was able to relax and sleep for a time. Then I heard my husband say, "Turn over, babe. You need sun on your front, too. We'll rub lotion onto you to keep you from burning." I almost couldn't believe it. He wanted me to lie on my back, naked, expose all my sexual parts to these two boys. "We'll rub lotion all over. All. Over. You." The boys almost cheered. "Yeah, yeah!" they encouraged me. "Turn over! Please!" Hub lifted my shoulder, put his face close to mine, kissed me, whispered to me, "Turn over, sweetie. Do it. You'll love it. I won't let anything happen to you."

I let him lift my shoulder and turn me onto my back. "Alright!" the boys echoed enthusiastically. I was so embarrassed. Boobs, bush, and labia all right there for all to see. I closed my eyes and hoped that my blushing wasn't any more visible than my sunburn. The boys started working on my hand, forearms, and worked their way in. My husband started on my feet and ankles and worked his way up. He picked up each foot in turn, presumably to rub in lotion. But when he let go to switch legs, he didn't put my foot down next to the other. He put it down a foot to the side. A couple rounds like this had the effect of leaving my legs open. A lot. I tried to close them only to find that he was kneeling between them. I lifted my head to look at him and discovered, ohmigod, he had taken his bathing suit off! His erection was sticking straight up and pointing right at me like a wrinkly pink cannon. What was he thinking? He made it impossible for me to close my legs. He *wanted* me to keep my sex open to their gaze. And soon to their touch.

By this time, the boys had worked their way down to my shoulders and were kneading the top of my breasts. Oh, god, not only are they looking at me naked like this, but they are able to touch me, all over. They went down just a few inches and rubbed lotion into my breasts. I'm sure they needed it, after all those were the very tan lines I was trying to get rid of. But, oh, what a sensation! Two strange boys gently cupping and kneading and rubbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Oh, god, it was making me hot. I could feel my sex getting excited, getting wet, opening up.

One of the boys rubbed down further, over my stomach, past my navel, into private regions. But it felt so good, his warm, smooth, slick hand on my hot belly in the hot sun, I didn't stop him. Sooo good. Then he tickled my bush. Oh, he was so close. He reached further down, down between my open legs, down between my lips, my slippery, slick, hot lips. Oh, that felt sooo goooood! Go farther! I pumped my hips up to meet his hand. He got the signal. He reached further down into my slit. His fingers brushed by my clit and sent a quick thrill all through my body. He got to my opening. One of his fingers curled and pushed in, expanding and filling my hole, going deep inside me! I pumped my hips up to meet the probing finger, pumped again and again to saw it in and out of my vagina. The half of my mind that was embarrassed was overruled, damped, suppressed. The half that was a hot running sex machine was going full steam. My erogenous zones were on fire, I was sweating inside and out.

I opened my eyes to look at my husband. He was smiling broadly, watching Peter's finger sliding in and out of my pussy. My husband watching a boy finger-fuck his wife openly, in public, on this beach. Watching his wife fuck herself up onto Peter's finger. He was loving it almost as much as I was. Maybe he couldn't feel my sensations directly, but he could see how much I was lusting over this boy's hand in my crotch. He heard me moaning for more.

"Do you want them to fuck you now, sweetie?" he asked softly. Oh, god, did I want them to? I guess I did. I nodded to him. He smiled again. He motioned to the boys to take their trunks off. I missed Peter's finger in me when he took his hand away. I moaned. Oh, please come back, please come back inside me!

My husband pushed my legs open more and raised my knees to present my hips at a better angle for being penetrated. He lay on top of me, kissed me, whispered in my ear, "Are you ready, sweetie? Do you want them now?"

I bit my lip and thought about it. I wanted to but I didn't want to. "Are you sure about this?" I replied. There were tears in my eyes, partly from sunlight, part fear, part embarrassment, part lust. "Do you want them to have me? Here?" I thought we both probably did. "In front of you? You want them to use your wife . . . while you watch?"

"Yes. I want my wife to be fucked today. Spread your legs for them and let them come into you. You know you want to. You'll love it. Aren't you totally turned on right now?"

"Yesssss. Yesssss." I hissed, half crying. He rolled off me. I spread my legs wider and raised my knees straight up to open myself for our visitors.

Peter was first. He knelt between my legs and rubbed the head of his organ up and down my slit to get some of my juices. There were lots of juices there to lubricate our union. I reached down and guided his cock to my hole and into me. At first it hurt. "Oh!" He stopped. "No, don't stop! Come into me!" I grasped his hips and pulled him forward toward mine. When he was all the way in, he paused for a few moments and then proceeded. He lay down on me, his chest lying on my boobs, and started to pump. In and out. In and out. Oh, god, I was enjoying this. This new cock pushing me open, pushing into my cunt, so different from my husband's, thicker, wider, hard as rock. He didn't last long. I felt him stiffen and pulse into me, hard, hard, hard, then a little less and less, then just slow delicious sliding. I came, too, a little. I was crying into his shoulder with pleasure. He looked worried when he saw my tears. I kissed him and assured him that it was fine, I loved it.

Peter pushed up and moved away. Then it was Paul's turn. Yes, I wanted him to fuck me, too. They had given me so much pleasure with their gentle, sensual massages, I wanted them to massage my insides, too, with their fucksticks. He was much the same. A boy with little experience but a steel dick. His cock was a little thinner. Or maybe it just felt that way because of the gobs of my juices and Peter's sperm that lubricated my channel. To make my vagina a little tighter for him, I raised my legs way up, toward my chest, grabbed behind my knees so I could pull them way up almost to my breasts. I was coming and crying the whole time, and whimpering and moaning my ecstasy for him. And for my husband, who was beside himself watching his wife be drilled and delighting in being totally fucked by total strangers. He groaned and cried out with me when he came. He lay down on me to rest, and I locked my ankles behind his back to keep him with me.

A minute or two later, he stirred and I let him get up. My husband was waiting, his hot red erection in hand, waiting to get into me, too. He finger fucked me for a while, and played with my clit, he's so good at that, sliding on it and pinching it to get me hot again. Did I feel different to him? "Can you feel their cum in me? I can feel it dripping down my crack. Do you like my sloppy pussy? Will I be tight enough for you?" He lifted my knees to his shoulders, my legs around his neck, and plunged into me. Again and again and again and I loved it as much as ever. Waves of hot thrill shot up from my crotch to my neck with each stroke of his plug into my socket. He took longer than the boys, but that's okay, I was enjoying every push. He came and rolled off me, turned to cuddle me and whisper sweet nothings of love to me.

He got up and let the boys lie with me, one on each side, cuddling me but not just cuddling me. They couldn't keep their hands off my breasts or out of my slick hole. They turned me on again with their attentions, and I reached out to find both of their cocks again (or still?) rock-hard. Another round? How could I resist. Yes, I was embarrassed, even horrified now that my brain was working again, that I, a respectable married lady, had let two young studs feel me up, undress me, get between my legs, and fuck me practically senseless. In front of my husband! While he watched and cheered me on! How awful. And how wonderful. Okay, let's do it again.

First we went for a walk into the surf to clean off a little. When I stood up, the cum of all three men flowed out of my box and down my legs. Walking with my slick, slimy thighs rubbing together was oddly exciting. I knew that this was the male essence just pouring out of my female vessel. That didn't embarrass me, because I was proud that I had sucked the seed out of these three virile males in so short a time.

After a quick turn in the cool salt water, we went back to the blanket. This time, there was more gentle, more deliberate sex. The boys came to me, each one at a time. They made out with me as they would with a girlfriend, I hoped. We kissed, they fondled my breasts, they ran their hands all over my torso and legs, kissed more, eventually got to my goodies and found them hot, wet, engorged, and waiting for their hands and their members. I tickled and squeezed their equipment to keep them hard and eager. They waited for me to give them the go-ahead, "Fuck me. Give me your hard stick and your man-juice. Please. Fuck me." They kept me on my back, with my legs raised, almost folded in half, my fucktube contracted short and tight so that we could both feel the fucking more intensely.

The three men plowed me again, and then we lay back to relax in the setting sun. A little more lotion, lovingly rubbed into sensitive and private areas again, relaxed me, especially, and we all had a little nap.

It got cool as the sun went down. We all dressed. We drove the boys back to campus, and we all thanked one another for a wonderful, fun, pleasurable afternoon. My husband and I remember this day fondly, and thinking about it, retelling it to each other, fueled our sexual fires for a long time after.