On the Beach

Story Info
A sultry morning and a sexy woman in a skirt.
1.5k words
4.36
53.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
14 Followers

The stifling, sultry night air filled the room.

He lay awake, watching the ceiling fan rotate, the gentle breeze falling across his naked body.

Not able to sleep, nor wanting to, he got out of bed and went into the kitchen. The clock on the microwave showed 4.30.

He opened the sliding door and stepped outside. The pre-dawn air was still and inviting. Warm mornings always made his body feel alive, electric: he wanted to be in it.

"The only place to be at a time like this is by the sea," he thought.

Dressing in just his shorts, socks and shoes, he was soon on his bike and heading down the deserted road towards the ocean. His body began to ache for the sweet caress of sand and salt water.

The smell of the sea reached him well before the gentle movement of the water could be heard.

He soon reached the track which lead down to the beach.

Now that he had stopped riding the stillness and heat caught up with him.

Not stopping to think or care, he removed his clothing and walked naked onto the sand, feeling at one with nature around him.

Dropping his clothing, he continued walking until he reached the edge of the still, dark water. The sea lapped at his feet, beckoning him. He decided to savor the moment by lying in the ankle deep water. He closed his eyes as sand and sea moved sensually over his body, cooling and energizing him.

It was then that he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye.

He turned his head to see a woman, just ten meters away, walking towards him.

His heart began to race; an amazing mix of excitement and fear came over his body.

He kept watching her as she moved towards him. As she came closer he could see her breasts moving freely under her t-shirt and her slender legs extending from the split in her button up skirt.

The woman continued her walk towards him, seemingly oblivious to the naked man lying in the sea.

She was soon behind him. He turned his head away from her, hoping that the woman would just keep walking. She did.

After she had passed him, he stood up and...

She turned. She was just meters away and looking right at him. He felt like an animal caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

A sudden gust of hot, northerly air blew past him and lifted up the flap of her cotton skirt. He caught a glimpse of the tops of her legs and, to his amazement, her lovely mound of pubic hair. His heart skipped a beat. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Despite his nervousness he could feel himself becoming aroused and pressure building around his groin.

Slowly, deliberately, she moved towards him, her nipples now plainly visible as they rubbed against her shirt.

Closer she came, and with each step he felt his dick becoming more erect.

"Don't scream," he thought "just don't scream".

She didn't scream. She didn't say anything. She just kept on looking directly at him.

Then she stood right before him.

He looked into her eyes and saw hunger, passion, desire, and a little bit of naughtiness.

She moved her hand to his chest and ran her finger around one of his hardened nipples, then around the other. Then she drew a line down his front from his chest, over his stomach down to his pubic hair.

His breathing was a little erratic now.

She took another step towards him. He could feel her breath on him as she moved her mouth to his shoulders and then his neck, not quite touching but sending shivers up and down his body.

He moved his unsteady hand under her shirt, touching her soft skin around her waist then up until his fingers touched the curve of her breast. His fingers inched over her breast until he found her nipple. He gripped the hardened flesh between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing it from side to side. A deep moan came from her throat.

As he played with her nipples she began kissing his neck. At the same time she began sliding her finger over the clear juices that had appeared on the head of his fully erect cock.

He stopped breathing with the sheer, sensual delight of it.

Her mouth moved to his chest, her tongue flicking over his nipples.

He pulled her head up and kissed her chin, then a lip, then full on her open mouth. He felt her tongue move inside his mouth and shuddered with joy.

As they kissed he moved his hand down to the opening in her skirt. As he touched her thighs her legs parted, beckoning him to go into her. His fingers inched up her legs, edging around her thighs and then over her silky lips. Back and forth his fingers moved over her lips and then darted inside her wonderfully moist cunt. Her whole body groaned in response to his touch. He began moving his fingers faster and faster.

She grabbed the throbbing shaft of his cock and start pumping it in time to his fingering.

The musty smell of her arousal was reaching him now, causing him to become dizzy with the ecstasy of it.

Her mouth moved to ear.

"Fuck me," came her hoarse whisper "fuck me".

She let go of his cock and pushed against his shoulders motioning him to lie down.

He lay on the sand and watched as she moved the opening of her skirt aside, giving him the perfect view of her juicy cunt.

She then straddled him and he felt his cock sliding deep into her.

She exhaled an extended, sensual sigh.

As her hips began moving back and forth, he took hold of the bottom of her shirt and lifted it to reveal her tits. He grabbed hold of her boobs, and she moved forward, sliding off his cock. This allowed one of her nipples to fall into his hungry mouth. He sucked hard on her and her body shook with pleasure.

He then moved his knees up so that his cock slid into her again while he was sucking on her.

He let go of her tits and moved his hands inside the opening of her skirt.

His fingers moved around the back of her and grabbed the firm curves of her arse. Gradually his fingers inched into her crack.

The sensation of fingering her while she fucked him was too much - he was going to cum.

She knew it too and began to ride him quicker, their breathing erratic and wild.

Then his hot juices burst into her and she let out a sharp gasp.

She then used her pelvic muscles to tighten her flaps around his still hard cock.

He looked up at her face which was wearing a devilish grin.

"I'm not finished with you yet," she said.

She sat up and arched her back so that the front opening of her soaked flaps were on show to him.

He grabbed hold of her tits again, moving them while she gyrated her hips in a slow, sensual motion.

He moved one hand and started sliding his finger over her lips, gradually working his way inside her luscious cunt.

In and out his finger moved, faster and faster while her breathing became more intense.

Then she stopped moving and her whole body tensed.

He looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and a look of intense concentration had come over her.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and she was staring at him with a wild look which said she had totally succumbed to the sensations of her body.

Then her eyes softened and a smile came to her face followed by a burst of laughter which caused him to laugh as well.

She stood up and took his hand, helping him to his feet.

"What's your name?" she said.

"Tonin," he said "it's Irish". Why had he said that.

"Tonin," she repeated.

"Tonin, you may need to get dressed", she said motioning towards a couple that were walking their dog further down the beach.

He had completely forgotten that he was naked.

He walked back to where his clothes were and put on his shorts. All the time he was thinking that he should have asked her what her name was.

He turned again and she had already begun walking down the beach. He wanted to run after her. Who are you? How did this happen?

The rising sun was in front of her and he could easily make out the shape of her gorgeous body under her clothes.

She seemed to sense that he was looking at her and turned to face him.

In a voice that was barely audible over the sounds of the sea she said, "Sara".

He watched her walk away and wondered if he would ever see her again.

toninb
toninb
14 Followers